All Comments on 'Happy to Serve Him'

by DelightfulBunny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

This needs an editor. When two people are deeply involved you don't bring her "almost" to the edge. You bring her to the edge. This story is uses a few too many of almost. It sounds of hesitation.

I was also left wondering why he got to buy a record while she was given limited grocery money and would be punished if she went over. That struck me as being unfair to her. This is basically a slave/Master relationship rather than a marriage or a D/s.

ironworksironworksover 2 years ago

Nice, well written, her talking about him spanking her pussy was a turn on

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

I only like BDSM stories when the participants give each other what they need in a loving and respectful way. I liked your couple and the story!!

DelightfulBunnyDelightfulBunnyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I appreciate it, and I love hearing that the characters give each other what they need :)

I want to clarify that a budget doesn't equal unfairness. It could mean the submissive or slave has overspent in the past, and this is something her dom/master is helping her conquer. A record is cheaper than $50, so she was still given more money than He spent. Also, it's okay if not everything is "fair" all the time, especially in a dynamic both parties have consented to, and especially in a fantasy story about that dynamic.

Marriage, dom/sub life, and Master/slave dynamics don't need to be mutually exclusive roles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very nice story about a loving D/s relationship. There is a great deal of comfort in watching the couple’s love, stability,, compatibility and fire for each other: an incredible gift. It offers a glimpse into how things work to make that happen. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous