Happy Trails Ch. 02

Story Info
David gets the official go ahead from Sarah.
2.2k words
4.54
10.9k
15
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen asleep wondering who this mystery woman was who had drained my balls as well as Sarah did, and debating would I go back out on the trail. Last thing I needed was someone calling the police department and them showing up finding one their range safety officers getting a blindfolded hand job.

I came back from my morning run and had received a text from Sarah. It freaked me out a bit, she was usually not up this early.

"Morning babe. Have a safe day. Xoxo"

I wondered why she was up, had my mystery woman said something to her? I had no clue how well she knew Sarah. She knew she was gone that was enough. Fuck me.

"Thanks babe, why are you up so early? Easy day today, no shooters coming in. Love you."

No response by the time I showered and grabbed a quick cup of hot tea, never could do the coffee thing. I headed to work semi distracted by my mystery jerker.

We lived in a sub-division where most knew I worked for the P.D. and Sarah an accounting firm here. Many of us that lived here would throw parties or cookouts and invite the neighborhood, so chance are I had met this woman.

Being with the P.D. since I had graduated the academy, I had spent six years on patrol and on the division shooting team. Eventually the Range Master had an opening, I got off the road, that made Sarah happy. I missed it, but I had the advantage of shooting every day.

We were only department with our own range for miles so we stayed pretty busy. Other agencies would use us for training, qualifications, etc. Sheriff, surrounding smaller P.D.'s even many local federal agencies would come to our range. I got to know a lot of local ATF and DEA guys and a lot of job offers. Sarah was happy I was not dealing with idiots daily and that made me happy and I loved shooting every single day.

Fridays we held a civilian women's class for ladies who could come learn safety and shooting over a five-week period. The class stayed full, guys would even give their wives or girlfriends the gift of the class for a present. A five-week class that you only paid for the ammunition was well received by the community when we started it.

I was sitting at my desk looking at a new lesson plan that was sent to us by Homeland Security, when the boss came in. A lot of agencies had started sending each other training plans, it was a good learning lesson for all. It gave the ability to have a lot of thoughts and experiences brought to you to either adopt part of or dismiss if it was not relevant.

"Dave, you been here what an hour and I haven't heard any gunfire. You ok," Ron Meisner our Ranger Master asked? "Dave!"

I realized I had jumped a bit and looked at him.

"Dave you alright man?"

"Uh yeah boss, just reading over the latest DHS scenarios."

Ron sipped his coffee eyeing me over his ever-present Marine Corps mug. "Bullshit son."

Ron shut the door and sat down in an empty chair, "You know I gotta know where my guys heads are live fire day or not. Something happen?"

I got up and walked to the door looking out the glass and clicked the lock. "Ron, something happened last night, nothing bad just has me a bit preoccupied I guess."

"And? Preoccupied gets people hurt."

I sighed and kicked my feet up on the desk edge. "Remember that thing you told me about you and Trudy? The thing nobody else knows?"

Ron nodded, he knew that I was talking about him and his wife Trudy being swingers. Far as I knew I was the only one he had told.

"But Sarah's gone," he said as he took another sip of his 'Lifer's Juice' as he called it. Ron had been a career Marine then found a job as the Range Master for the department.

Testing the waters I laid out the thing that Sarah and I talked about somewhat, and that her mom was into it also.

Ron laughed, "That's it? The girlfriend's mom wants some cock and she's ok with it. That has you all preoccupied?"

I sat twiddling a pen I had in my hand.

"Ah there's more. When you're ready son."

So I told Ron about the strange woman and the hand job.

"Well shit, I may need to visit the trails over there," he said laughing. "Wait Sarah doesn't know that is what's on your mind."

I nodded. "I'm also thinking about going back."

Ron sat a couple minutes thinking and sipping his mug. "You want my advice?"

I nodded again.

"Tell her."

"Fucking what?"

"Tell Sarah. Tell her you did not plan on it, but that in the moment you got caught in it and could not stop yourself."

"Ron come on."

"Well give it a thought, we have a class tomorrow, and I expect your head clear."

I had made up my mind I was not telling Sarah and I was not going back. If and when I told Sarah it would be in person and not over the phone while she was half a continent away. My mind was made up of that I was sure.

Sarah and I had exchanged a few normal texts during the day. She had woken up to go to the bathroom early is why she had text. We sent the customary "Love you and Miss You" texts during the day.

I pulled up to the house a little after five noticing a small note stuck in between the door and frame as I put the key in the lock. 'Back Door,' it read. Was a woman's handwriting, or it seemed to be to me.

Opening the backdoor I could see a small brown paper sack, the kind I had taken lunches in now and then when I was in school. The top was folded down a time or two then had clear tape securing the edge. I looked around a bit, walking around our back yard to see if anyone could see anything. Deciding there were no onlookers I picked the bag up gently. It was light, ruled out the possibility of something that went boom.

Sitting the bag on the counter I studied it a few minutes trying to decide if I was opening it when my phone rang.

"Hey baby," Sarah's voice greeted me when I answered.

"Hey back baby doll."

We went through the how was your day. The what mom and dad had done things. I missed her more and more every day. Apparently, her mom and dad were planning on driving her home if things went on another few weeks. Sarah wanted them to stay with us a month or so. Sarah's parents had RV, well more like a tour bus type RV and could make the trip on one tank never having to get out.

I had no problem with that Teddy and Kathy treated me like their own and always had welcomed me in. Teddy had been a real estate and stocks guy and had a made a ton. Never once did they worry that Sarah loved a guy who had just wanted to be a cop. Once Sarah and I had moved in together they semi-retired and moved to Florida.

"What's wrong babe," Sarah asked during our talk.

"Just missing you I suppose."

"You just need some good head," Sarah said with that bedroom giggle of hers that had driven me crazy since we turned eighteen.

"Yeah well, you are there and I'm here silly."

"So? Go get a blowjob."

"From whom the blowjob fairy? I just put a condom under my pillow tonight," I was teasing, and Sarah knew it.

She was laughing till she snorted, "Butthole you made me snort."

"Well, you were being silly first."

"Oh come one Dave, some of those Range Bunnies that show up wanting you to teach them to shoot would blow you, not to mention a few female cops."

I was laughing, "Range Bunnies?"

Yeah, those "Oh Instructor Dave, please teach me to shoot," girls that show up on Fridays.

We were both laughing at her teasing. "There are a few in our neighborhood that would too babe."

"Would what?"

"Silly, blow you. I mean you got that third leg and many of the girls never seen one that big... In person."

"Wait! How do they know things like that?"

"Duh, girls talk silly. I mean I may have been a little tipsy at the Christmas party and shown one or two a picture... Then you know girls tell girls..."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "lose my girlfriend all over blowjob."

Sarah stopped laughing. "David," I only got David when she was serious, "You would not loose me over a it. I really don't mind."

"I would."

"Would what?"

"Mind you sucking dick in Florida."

"Yeah well... I mean I wanna... Listen, I really want you to fuck mom and she does too. So if you get a little head or you know nookie I really don't mind. I don't like that I'm there to not take care of it. Me, I get off hard masturbating, it's not the same as you fucking me or going down on me but I do. You have never really gotten completely off on jerking off. Umm so you know... Dad is ok with it too."

My mind was really reeling now. I had just got a nookie pass. "Come on Sarah. Wait your... What the fuck? Oh god!

Sarah was laughing till she snorted again. "Dad has the E.D. issue and he likes the idea."

"I am literally going to die when I see your parents again." I had that knot in my stomach like I was going to throw up. It had been a tease in my mind, now I was sure it was serious.

"So, I'm serious babe if you get some head or even a little more it's fine. But! When I get home, I expect all the juicy details while you pound me through the mattress. You also better remember who that cock belongs too!" She was back to laughing as I sat silent.

"Sarah, I think I will pass."

She sighed, "most men get it on their own, I give you permission and you say no," she gave that bedroom giggle again. "It would be so hot to look at a, mom or neighbor and know you fucked them, but that I'm fucking you every night. To know that you stretched her pussy wider than it had been stretched," she was almost purring now.

"You are being naughty aren't you."

"Mmmm my fingers are so wet right now."

"Fuck I was instantly hard. "Oh yeah?"

"Mmm yes baby."

I played along with her, "You wanna hear Kathy cum on my cock don't you baby."

Sarah whimpered, "Mmm-hmmm."

"Then cum for me princess, soak you fingers for me."

"Tell... Me... Again... Please," Sarah begged.

"That's it Princess, cum for me."

"Ohhh gah...," I heard her muffle her orgasm I guessed with her free hand.

"Yeah baby, all over those fingers for me while Kathy cums on my cock.

It sounded like she had her face covered with a pillow now, I could hear her muffled whimpers and moans. Fuck she really did want me to fuck her mom. I waited quietly as I heard her come down on her high.

"Made me squirt," she panted, "Hard."

"I had no idea you were this naughty. We been together forever."

"I know baby," she purred, "I been afraid to tell you. I been having these fantasies for a couple years. I guess being away gave me courage to say it. That way if you thought I was a freak I couldn't see it in your eyes."

"I'm a bit surprised. I don't think you are a freak... I just don't think I could watch you fuck another guy."

"I don't want too either. Could you watch with another girl though?"

"I really don't know babe."

Sarah laughed still a little high from her orgasm I could tell, "Always the sweet lair. You'd get off on it."

"Well... Maybe..."

"Well maybe when I get home, we can do a lot of things... Mean time if you get a blowjob or nookie don't tell me. I wanna wait to hear all about it till you are deep in me baby."

"Sarah."

"You been given permission. What you do with it is up to you. Gotta go babe. Gotta clean up and help mom with dinner. Muah! Love you!"

"Uh. Ok babe. Love you more."

Sarah giggled and hung up.

'Holy shit', I sat staring at the phone when we hung up. I must be dreaming; my sexy girlfriend wanted all kinds of things I had never known. I mean I know people grow and change. She had always been a little sex dynamo, but I still could not wrap my head around it. I sat thinking about it over and over, the mysterious brown bag on my counter currently forgotten.