Happy Trails Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave finds out what was in the brown bag.
2.3k words
4.68
9.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is in the brown paper bag that Dave had forgotten about during his fantasy thoughts of Sarah and Kathy?

Blown away but Sarah's confessions I felt surprised still and sat thinking about what she had said. It was no longer a guess, she wanted to explore sexual activities more for sure. I felt a bit guilty about saying I would not want to see her with another guy, but I did not. I cannot help how I felt... The thought of swinging though, was a consideration with another couple, that seemed better to me. I wondered had Sarah gotten the ideas from Amber, Ron's wife? Sarah and Amber became close as Ron and I had become the past few years.

My stomach reminded my brain to quit thinking about that and think about feeding my body. Looking at my watch, I realized it was just after six. I had two hamburger steaks I had picked up from the grocery a couple days ago, I would throw them on the grill with some cut up onion and a few mushrooms.

While the grill was heating up opted to bake a potato instead of the frozen fries we had in the deep freeze. I really hated cooking for just me, I done most of the cooking anyway as I love cooking. Sarah had divided up the chores as she called them because I cooked and washed dishes. Her idea was I cook and keep the house maintenance itself up along with the yard and she would handle all the cleaning and laundry.

Setting down with my bounty of grilled food and baked potato I saw the brown paper sack I had forgotten about. First thought was leave it till... No, I could not, I was curious.

Back at the table with my food and sack I broke the tape and unfolded it. The contents provided another handwritten note and a long black scarf.

Note read. "Dave, I am sorry I cannot be there as promised tonight. Be there tomorrow night at 11:15 PM. Use the scarf to cover your eyes. I look forward to hopefully seeing you then."

"P.S. If you don't want to do this just put everything back in the bag and leave it out back again tonight."

It was signed with a red lips, the sender had kissed the note.

That decided for me I was not going tonight; I still was not sure about tomorrow... Yeah, I was gonna go I admitted.

Morning run done I headed to the range, it was Friday, third week of our current class of lady shooters.

"Hey boss," I said coming in.

Ron with the ever-present Marine Corp mug in hand, "Well I see your mind is right today. Good deal."

I nodded, "I will have to tell you about it soon."

Jimmy Gold and I got the range set up and ready for the ladies who would be coming in at 9:00. Ron would give them the standard safety brief like the start of every class and the ladies would be divided up between Jimmy, Scott Bowers, and myself for hands on. Twenty ladies in this class the max we ran, they each had six and I had eight.

We had all the desks set up ten feet apart, each desk had a bottle of hand sanitizer on it and a new mask for the ladies at the start of each class. Each also had their temperature taken by Jimmy prior to entering the classroom. We used every other lane to help keep with the social distancing measures. The ladies were only close to the instructors. Since it was firearms related training it had been considered essential. The ladies had been given the opportunity to drop from training and pick it back up when things go back to normal. None had opted to drop out.

I stopped in Ron's office while the ladies were coming in getting seated, coffee, water and last minute bathroom runs.

"You ever heard the term Range Bunnies?"

Ron laughed, "yeah just like Badge Bunnies."

"I never heard that when I was in uniform, but Sarah said Range Bunnies last night on the phone."

"Sounds like she's been talking to Kathy, that's what she calls them."

"So she has no problems with some of the women hitting on you here?"

"Look Dave, I was a career Marine, women like a uniform. Kathy knows that, hell I was wearing my Dress Blues when she asked me out years ago."

"Well yeah, I know, but Sarah thinks they hit on me here. Hell I'm not even in uniform anymore."

Ron laughed.

"What?"

"You still have that badge on your belt," He said pointing. "Doesn't hurt your arms look like they are about to rip out of the sleeves of your tee-shirt and that you still have that schoolboy smile at thirty either."

I looked at him with a oh yeah look.

"Well that's what Kathy says about you anyways."

"Dude?"

Ron smiled over his mug as he took a sip. "Son why do you think I told you about what Kathy and I do?"

"So it was Kathy who gave some of the ideas Sarah has going on I bet." I filled Ron in on last night conversation with Sarah and the brown bag incident.

"Well sounds like she wants to have fun. Give the brown bag special a try tonight. Now let's go get your Range Bunnies started." That set us both to laughing.

I know most people will call bullshit, but at work I have always been at work. I had never overly paid attention to flirts. I had the love of my life since I was fifteen, even when we went out Sarah would point out girls, I had only had eyes for her. Today I let it down and did notice more what Sarah saw, the ones that flirted. The ones that needed to touch me more, laughed a little more, smiled a little bigger or how their eyes lit up when you could tell they smiled behind the masks.

We got the ladies through training today then spent time cleaning and disinfecting everything. I burned a few hundred rounds through my rifle then punched out for the day.

Sarah and I talked on the way home her wanting to know how the 'Range Bunnies' were, teasing me. I admitted had thought a lot about the things she had brought up and I was ready whenever she was and that I might be getting a hand job tonight. She had been ecstatic and made me promise to tell no details until she got home. I was still wondering how she would really take it; I got my answer a little later that night when I got a picture of her and Kathy topless posing together taken by someone else.

"Shit babe was that Teddy that took it?"

I got a smiley back from Sarah then from Kathy. I had to start paying more attention they were doing these group messages. I checked and made sure Teddy was not on it.

"Can't wait to cum on both sets" I sent to them.

"Few weeks we are bringing her home," Kathy replied.

"Be ready to fuck us," Sarah sent.

"I'll be ready."

I finished up my veggie wrap I picked up on the way home for dinner then decided to have some fun with Kathy. I sent another dick pic to just her this time.

"You're killing me stud. I'm going to enjoy looking at this in the tub tonight. Will send you a few from the tub."

I was hard as fuck and laughing, this was about to get real crazy

I done a little work on the computer for a new syllabus I was working on for our department, trying to streamline it to get more guys through the requalification's easier. Watched a little TV, showered and was ready to head to the trail at 11:00 to hopefully meet my mystery woman again.

I sat on the bench a few minutes at 11:14 I folded the scarf a few times and tied it around my eyes. I was rewarded in a minute or two with a whisper in my ear.

"Good boy. I'm so glad you made it."

Her soft hot breath causing gooseflesh all over me and my cock to spring to life.

Her lips brushed my ear gently nibbling and soft moans.

"Who?"

Her finger made it to my lips. "Shhh"

I felt her sit straddling me and moved my hands toward her. She caught them and pushed them gently back. "Naughty boy," she whispered.

I was literally about to explode, every sense I had seemed to be working in overdrive. I tried to smell her perfume and only smelled the cleanness of soap. She had made sure to leave that telltale smell off.

The mystery lady teased my lips gently with hers barely touching. If I made any move to push any part of me to her, she immediately backed off.

I endured the sweetest torture of her warm soft lips all along my face, my neck, and ears as she ground herself on my swollen cock.

"So fucking big," she moaned in my ear gently.

I wanted so bad to know who this woman was. I know she had to be of average height and weight as she sat a leaned on my.

Standing up she turned and sat back upon me further, pushing my shorts down and pulling my cock out. Leaning all the way back one hand around the head of my cock she whispered, "Kiss my neck gently."

I was happy to oblige the unseen sex goddess. Her whimpering and grinding my cock against her clothed pussy. I eased my hand around in front to her waistband. She seemed to have on yoga pants. I was surprised when she lifted the band and guided my hand inside the. My god her pussy lips were so fat a swollen. I could feel her swollen clit poking out. It was my prize and my focus as she ground and moaned to my touch.

I tried for her breast with my other hand, but she pushed it away. Her grinding was becoming more frantic as I stroked her swollen love button, she pushed my fingers in with her hand and came on them. I was frantic for her cum and worked them in and out my thumb finding her clit.

"Gahhh... Yes!!" She unloaded on to them and I worked her hot sweet pussy till she pushed my hand away and pulled it up to her mouth sucking one of my fingers. God, I felt like I was about to cum just from the excited naughtiness of this. Taste me she whispered, and I did. Her sweet juices were intoxicating as I sucked them from my finger.

Leaned back turning her head, her lips found mine tasting her on my lips she moaned and ground my cock against her.

"Your turn baby. No peeking."

She was off me, I felt her kneel between my legs. The sensation of her tongue softly splitting my balls and traveling up the entire length of my shaft had my precum leaking so bad I was sure I would cum by the time she sucked it off the top of my head.

This mystery goddess circled my cock head so slowly and deliberately I was near insane with lust. Slowly taking the head in her hands wrapped middle ways of the shaft and slowly worked it as she sucked slowly up and down getting a little deeper a she went.

My god she was amazing. My balls tighten a little and she came off my cock whispering "Don't tell me just do it," and went back.

I was not going to last much longer. She took me deep enough I felt a little gag, backed off a bit and worked her tongue under my cock, one hand stroking the other found my balls and gently massaged them. Seconds later my balls said abandon ship and started up and into her mouth.

Muffled moans and grunts came as she got it all down and kept sucking the head till I thought I would pass out. Her lips made a loud popping sound as she broke the seal against my cock head.

Straddling me once again her lips found mine, this time she kissed me deep our tongues dancing together. My hands found her firm ass, this time she did not push them away as she kissed me.

"You were a good boy she whispered. Thank you."

"No thank you, you're amazing."

"You have a big cock Sarah is a lucky girl."

"I'm a lucky guy to have her too."

"You are, perhaps one day I can taste her too," she whispered.

"How did you know where I lived?"

"Because I see you run and in the yard."

"So I've seen you then."

Kissing me again, "I'm sure you have. Now be a good boy and no peeking till I am gone. See you tomorrow night?"

"If you want too."

"Oh Dave, I so very much do. Tomorrow will be a surprise. If you come so, bring the scarf."

"See you... Well I will be here, I guess I won't see you mystery goddess."

She giggled in my ear and kissed it. Tucking my cock back in my shorts, then kissing my lips gently. I heard her jogging off. I wanted badly to see her, but also not see. Would it break the sweet tension? Would it end it? I waited then took the scarf off and headed back to my house. I had come so hard my legs were weak. I smiled to myself. I could not wait to pound Sarah as she demanded and tell her about this.