Happy Wife, Happy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't. If something ever happened to me or my wife, I know that you would try to eventually bring them into your filth as soon as they turned 18. We've spent a good amount of money, along with my in-laws to make it impossible for that to happen. If anything happens to us, they will remain with someone in Andrea's family. Because of that and our fear of your rot infecting them, introducing you into our lives would only confuse them." I calmly answered.

"I see. I think I need to go now."

Before the line disconnected, I heard a keening wail. I suspect it would be similar to that of the fabled Bane-Sidhe.

My Father received the news a couple of days later. Family members had found my Mother deceased and after a toxicology scan was taken, it seemed that she had chosen to overdose on prescription opiates. It hit my Dad very hard and it took him a fair amount of time to work his way through his remaining feelings for the woman he had spent so many years with.

I did go to her funeral, mainly to support my Father, but that was the closest she ever came to seeing me in the flesh again. After a year-long period of grieving, Father began dating a nice Dallas woman, fell in love, remarried, and lived monogamously until his death.

They were eventually buried together in Andrea's family cemetery on their ranch, a place that had existed almost as long as Texas had been a state. I wish he had been a stronger man, but after going in the opposite direction to almost the same level of harm to my family, I can understand that he tried to err on the side of keeping everyone happy. Sometimes, that just isn't possible.

We inherited his portion of the family wealth that he had taken with him in the divorce, as well as the significant amount my Mother had apparently left in her will as some sort of salve to her conscience. Andrea and I discussed it at length, finally coming to the conclusion that we didn't really care to keep the money because of the legacy of where it had come from.

With some well placed donations and some bribes, as well as no small amount of information given to state level law enforcement, most of the Austin members of my former family were either arrested or exposed for the deviants they were. The rest we gave away to charities that helped victims of incest and runaways.

I haven't regretted my decision to allow Andrea to have children of my bloodline and we work together to keep both of us happy. I feel comfortable with my version of "Happy wife, happy life" and offer a prayer to God every day, thanking him that I was able to find that path instead of capitulating to my Mother's corruption.