All Comments on 'Hard Adjustments Ch. 02'

by ShadowLord

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Glad your back!

finally, I was wondering when you were going to continue. Glad to see you writing again and hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finally!!!

After nearly 8 months of waiting, this story continues! As for the previous comment, the exact analogy wasn't "Osama's jet jockeys," but rather, "Osama's jihad jockeys." Which, yeah made me stop jerking but it still made me laugh my ass off. That's something I would say. So lighten up. I also would've said something to the effect of "exploded like a Belfast parking valet." Come on people, don't take this stuff too damn seriously. Enjoy it as you jerk or double click. Great story! Leave it as is or add another chapter, it's up to you. Either way, it stands pretty damn well!!!

See ya next story...Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
no punch

loved your first series. This one didnt have the excitement for me . Would love more secret dangerous sex as was in the first one. Need long drawn out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Just fucking brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

please write chapter 3

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago

Goddamit ShadowLord, you are a fantastic writer. Your sex scenes are amongst the best I have read. Hot and loving at the same time. Shame you're not writing anymore, I'd love to read another mom-son story by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impregnation

Please continue and let Vince love his mother in all ways, in her pussy, mouth and also sodomise his mother. But, most of all, now that Vince’s cock reaches inside his mother’s cervix, let him put all his semen there and breed her with his children.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
disgusted

disgusting little bitches in heat

SlickerzSlickerzabout 2 months ago

Son calling his mother as baby, sweetheart, yah very erotic LOL fucking idiot author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous