Hard Justice

Story Info
Heroes are tough. Sometimes they want love and a normal life.
3.5k words
4.44
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard Justice

My kind of hero is nonexistent, like Superman, Luke Cage, or Wonder Woman. I'd even take Spider-Man. But no, they didn't come and save people. Neither did the police or firemen in the real world. They had an easier time thinning out the hot spots and not quashing the real problems.

What do I do? Use my anger for something... constructive. Call me a cliche Robin, but I don't want to leave my safety up to a bunch of pricks.

There's more than me out there but no one works like I can. I make my living this way as a vigilante for hire, taking out scumbags people can't give to police. So every job gave me satisfaction: I stomp bad guys, I get paid, then I go home happy. Though my name was infamous, it gave me a buzz to hear everyone talking about it.

BREAKING NEWS: SILHOUETTE SOLIDER TAKES CRIME TO AN ALL TIME LOW.

While the high is one to live for, it's a ball buster when I hear cops taking the piss out of how I was "making things messier for the justice system". If they'd have done their jobs, they could have kept my skills strictly for high pay. Just about anyone who has money to burn and a peeve for fucktards avoiding hard time gives me a call.

Should I stop? Maybe, considering I had enough damage to peg me at 50 and not 28. Will I stop? No. We need order. And that's me.

I give off a bravado fit for an army of thick skulled fighters. But I was less than six feet and had one eye. And oh how that makes the vigilantism funnier when Mafia men get tread on by a "helpless" handicap.

Sure, life was a gas, hanging by the seat of my pants and one good eye between it.

==============================

I mentioned competition for work. By that, I thought of one other person. Night Treader.

While I thought I had the skills of a warrior, I admired and hated that he was about ten times better. He had a lot more time on his hands for one thing, I had case studies and he was off sloshing it with a thousand dollar whiskey. From my bullshit meter, Night Treader was a rich kid playing hero.

And tonight, I was surprised we ran into each other. Probably because he was in the way of my mark. When Treader noticed me, his attention left the mark, who bolted. Running after, he stopped me then threw what looked like a baton, nailing the guy and having him kiss the alleyway.

"Fuck off Treader. He's mine."

"Take him. I just needed information and got what I needed."

"What did he tell you?"

"Where I could find a kidnap victim. Her family is worried and asked me to find her."

"Thought rich people knew everyone."

"If you bothered looking out of the illusionist beer goggles, you'd know I was just like you."

"Whiskey for a thousand a glass hardly qualifies as being like me."

"I took a sip and put the rest in a pocket flask. I clean their toilets, not their bank accounts."

"Night Treader? A janitor? That's a new one."

"Gives decent health insurance. Better than nothing."

Rolling my eyes, I had a bit of heart to what he was saying. This job was a hazard and health insurance was important for the big wounds we couldn't fix ourselves. As I contemplated, he'd walked past me and I didn't want him to go without some more questions.

"Night Treader!"

"Yes?" He said as he turned on his heel at me.

"You free tonight?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Rosario's rooftop for coffee?"

His head tilted slightly, confused at why I'd invite him for coffee. But he shook his head, and cracked a smile. "Don't be late."

Walking off again, I turned my attention to the sleepy perp, who was still on his ass from Treader's baton throw. Picking him and the baton up, I finished the objective. Once I did, my phone started ringing and I saw X. Him...

"What do you want?"

"You're late again."

"I gotta change X. Keep your helmet on."

"Time is a hot commodity for me Sillo. My schedule is already choked with how little I sleep."

"Alright alright alright. I'll put the pedal down."

Exiting the call, a butterfly feeling crept into my gut while rushing to change. I even opted for fresh shorts, which I never did even for my doctor. I'd met him outside before, but I always got so nervous. Chalk it up to him being a sometimes boyfriend I still like. But as a coworker, he was about facts.

Finally getting there, I saw broad shoulders and an old letterman jacket looking out at the skyline. Approaching him, I felt him glace from a bit away. Standing beside him made my knees shake, and looking in his eyes made it worse. I hate this damn feeling...

"Sorry for being late. Again." I said sarcastically.

"I'm only pulling your leg. I'm too early for when we meet up. I have nothing to do." He teased back.

"Thought you'd get rid of the jacket after we stopped seeing each other."

He handed me a coffee, which was really hot chocolate. "I hate that we ended. Never hated you."

I flinched away, stomach twisting as he said that. We both felt responsible for our relationship going to hell, him more so. He loved me more than he could explain and I felt the same. At the same time, we hurt each other with how selfish we grew to be. The time we spent never felt like enough and we'd fight over it, effecting our vigilante work and his actual job. The love still loomed, but we were scared to try again and lose.

Both of us quietly stood there, early Spring briskness making us shiver while sipping hot chocolate. I must've shivered too much to make him put his jacket over me, leaving him standing there in his thermal. I could barely glance or say anything before he told me it was fine and he felt warm anyway. Blushing from nervous energy and awkwardness, I turned to face him, finally letting him see what I had on.

He looked and his shock was slight but that meant he was taken back. I wore the choker he had made for me.

More than anything, I wanted to tackle him down and kiss him but was stuck in place. My lip quivered, and my eyes started to sting. Eventually, I dropped my hot chocolate and started to bawl. I put up a front that I was a hardass, tough vigilante that could handle anything the bad guys threw at me.

Truth is... I'm an over average gay man that was heartbroken and missed his ex...

As he hugged me to his chest, I held onto him, crying harder into his chest. I missed him... How happy we used to be before... And having someone to come home to. I daydreamed about being a superhero because I didn't like being so human. Feeling the need for someone and not being able to be close to them. With the feelings falling out of me, all he did was hold me, his jacket acting as a weighted blanket to let me know I wasn't alone.

Trying to find words, he started.

"Sera... I wish I knew what I said that made you think I hated you. Whatever it was, I'm sorry. But it wasn't your fault. Life just... made us drift apart. It wasn't you as much as it was me. Just because we're not together... doesn't mean I stopped loving you. You'll always be the fiance I wanted.. And not just a boyfriend." he paused a moment, lifted my head, tapping the choker around my neck. "This around your neck tells me... that you love me as much as the day we met..."

Feeling myself shake, I finally spoke up. "Of course I love you Yurik... You make me feel safe. More than I can make myself feel it. I... miss your companionship. And damn it, I miss your ownership... I'm a man, but I still need you to be stronger for me. Just... I can't be the better one I thought I could by myself. So take me home... I want to go home..."

Resting his forehead to mine, he muttered, "Okay... Home it is."

===================================

We got down by an old elevator Yurik had rigged. Our old place wasn't far from Rosario's. We kept up payments but... found it hard to stay there without the other. Whenever we'd hook up, we used the place and for a moment, we felt like our relationship hadn't ended. Walking in as the lights came on toyed with my heart because of the memories. But when I felt Yurik's arms around me, his face nestled in the curve of my neck, I felt everything spin inside my body.

The tighter his arms felt, the more I started to groan.

"You're sure you want to try again?" He asked.

"I'm sure... I can't deny I don't love you. I can't pretend to hate you either." I answered honestly.

"I just... don't want to hurt you again Sera. You fight everything and should feel safe always. Our jobs complicate that."

Wiggling from his hold, I crossed my arms clumsily. "I wouldn't... I wouldn't have stopped my HRT... If I didn't want us."

The look in his eye changed and his voice raised an octave. "Sera! That's dangerous. Why do that without a doctor?"

Biting my lip, I wrapped my arms around myself, pulling my shirt off from over my head. "I told him... He said six weeks..."

One of few times I saw Yurik nervous, my body with more curves that he'd last seen. I'd met him as Sasha and loved me as Sera. He kept on me for taking my doses, and we'd always talked about wanting a baby. Though babies fix nothing, when we'd met, I kept begging for one... And last time, he said he wanted to try.

He could only stare as I kept stripping, my girlish boy body showing scars, where I wanted him to lick and touch, and where I ached for him to fuck. Getting to my boxers, I sat on the bed, teasing as I wormed out of them to show a wet pussy and a budding penis. Yurik's eyes went dark and he licked his lips as he kept his sights on me.

Striding over, I saw his need for me as he saw mine. Before I could touch his belt, he took the back of my neck and some of my hair and tilted my head back hard. It hurt a bit, but... this is how we played. Loving and rough. Thumbing the choker, he asked his questions.

"Do you need a word?"

"No." I said immediately, not wanting to stop what would happen.

"Please... talk to me first before doing that again. Your health is important. And we could always adopt."

"But I want your baby..."

"Whatever we have, will be our baby. Including you."

I couldn't breathe another word before his lips covered mine, kissing me harder than he had in a long time. My hands moved without prompting, pulling at his belt and pants. He shifted over me in bed, free hand using its digits to circle around my wetness before his hardness could. Two found their way inside, gently probing and fucking me lightly.

Surrendering to Yurik... the one fight I wanted lose...

He wasn't trying to rush but God I was shaking as if he had. Leaving his belt and wasitband, I tugged on his thermal, keeping his lips to myself. His hand left my neck and choker, taking my hips to hold against him. My body reacted to his bulge pressing around where I tingled and his thrusts teased more. With more worming around, Yurik's pants finally found their way off his waist and legs, throbbing cock pressed briefly as he adjusted over me.

Swiping my hands off, his mouth left mine to bite at my neck. Moans escaped me, despite the foreplay driving me and not being fucked. The scent of him... how I wanted nothing alone but Yurik keeping me company, the shuttering inside. I needed him... As much as he needed me.

I nearly lost control by making him slide inside me, but I froze when I saw him looking at me, eyes dark with that hunger for me.

"What's wrong Yurik?"

"Stay this time Sera... Always."

"You know I'm not leaving."

"I'm making sure of that. Marry me."

"Yurik..."

"I don't want temporary. We've been together too long." His hand found my neck, fingers gently stroking my throat and choker. "If you want me and everything we talked about... I want to be married. That'll make us solid... More so than we were before."

Nuzzling him, I whispered. "Can we think about it? Slowly?"

Nodding a couple times, he answered back softly. "Yes. Just stay home Sera..."

The words "I will" rung in his ear as the tip of his cock pushed in, making me groan into his shoulder. The more he sank into me, the feeling of relief and safety filled me. Every inch of him was part of me, and that felt as good as when my arms went over my head, pinned at the wrists.

Jei t'aime.

============================================================

Details from that night made me remember why Yurik was the only man I'd agreed to love this way.

His hands were precise in where they touched, despite the changes in my body. I decided to transition after knowing... how I felt wasn't how I looked on the outside. Rather than lose me, Yurik held on tighter.

Trying to move my wrists, he pushed them down, snaking into my head. "Don't move... Master hasn't told you to."

Gluing my muscles in place by memory, my hands never moved though my fingers curled and twitched. He thrusted slow but deeply enough inside that the pain was invisible to me. Building me up, his mouth wandered to my chest, a small pair of buds and boy boobs there for him to lick. Though his hands lingered a little, his tongue did the work. Circling the nipples and sucking them, fingertips airily tracing along my dents and curves.

He hadn't lost himself and I wanted him to... This small play we had was how we showed our protectiveness. A strong Master... a headstrong pet... desperately clung together in a hard world.

Knowing his rules were strict, my hands slipped to his back, but was met with a hurtful thrust and a twist in my neck and hair.

I wanted him a little angry. But he did something worse, left my warmth dripping and empty. I nearly cried, begging for him to fit inside me again. For a tough guy, I was needy... Before I could get on my knees, Yurik pushed me back on the bed, ordering me to straighten up and open my legs. Doing as I was told, my face blushed red, hands and arms covering my tingly chest. From where my head was, I saw his thermal come off and then he knelt under the bed a moment. Hearing a familiar clank sound, I shook in anticipation.

The collar...

Crawling over me again, still moist cock near my pussy, he removed the choker with one hand and laced the collar on with both hands. Instead of the same charm, I felt a new one, etched "SeraPet." I didn't get to thank him before he left my eyes again, lips trailing down my body. Hearing more soft clangs, he had more for me to put on... From my side this time, he went on his knees near my head, lifting my arms up again, cuffing my wrists with leather straps and securing them to the metal headboard. Now I couldn't disobey the hand rule.

Sure that I couldn't go away, he gently picked up my head and kisses me. Yurik was always firm... And I came to love it after dating a while. I never found it in other men... Or women. The thought was dizzying, how my needs and wants didn't change to him that I was still a man. Just one that has a pussy and likes to be tied up sometimes.

Thinking I'd see his eyes as he moved again, his face met my soaking cunt. Though his cock had just been there, he wasn't afraid to claim his pet, mouth drinking in the drip and sucking the little dickhead to drive me wild. My instant reaction was to put my hands in his hair, but I'd just as quickly forgotten my hands were on a time out. The tug hurt my wrists a good deal but the growl against my thigh excited the sting away.

Staring again, Yurik wiped his mouth, and got into his position between me. Forgetting a second time, the restraints clanged and made me grunt in frustration because I wanted him fucking me. And I wanted more kisses that mingled in our tastes.

"Please let me go for a bit. I like touching when you're inside..."

"I can't trust you'll behave like I asked. So I need you to stay put."

"Master! Let me scratch you."

"Shhh shhh. Be patient Sera. You're as ready as your Master is to cum. You'll get what you want."

Instead of keeping me near the edge, his arms wrapped around me as he put us both closer to the pillows, enough slack for my nails to claw him... He was simmering... and so was I.

His tip didn't plunge in at first, but made my pussy drip more, going around and smearing precum. Caught in a deep kiss, the length of his shaft crept inside of me, reaching deeper and deeper with moaning against Yurik's mouth. I stopped making words and started overflowing with sounds, each one letting my Master fuck me harder, slower, deeper, faster.

The edging for both of us grew, but didn't stop the knot I felt moving on his shaft or the cream gushing out of me. Soon I starting doing what he liked, grinding with him in me and moaning as I clawed at him. I wanted release so much from him... Bonding us together again. While grinding into him, my body was pushed against the headboard, restrains yanking my wrists and arms further behind me, the bed started to creak underneath us.

He was pounding me into the wall and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Grabbing again at my hair, his eyes held mine as he said my name and I kept saying his. I only broke contact to scream into his chest, my nails in his back to the point it drew blood. Everything spilled from me, caked against his stomach, shaft, balls, and thighs. Then he claimed his pet, marking inside me, my thighs, some dripping to my asshole, and around to my hips. Our moment hung shortly, kisses and holding before Yurik slipping out involuntarily.

============================================================

We laughed, knowing this wasn't going to be the last time we were together. His proposal was sudden... But I thought about it before. Only now, it was in front of me, all 91 kilos of him, waiting to love me always.

Kisses to each other were frequent as he undid the restraints, checking to be sure I hadn't bruised. Leaving his embrace, he chased me and heard what I had to say.

"I love you."

With a smile, he held my face. "I love you too Sera."

Taking his arm, we walked to the bathroom to wash off. Cream and jizz were wiped on old towels, and the pipes were opened to let warm water in. Getting the soaps and candles, I saw he'd gotten the water on again. Handing him a soap bottle, he stared down at me, a hazy smile to match the one on my face, then a sigh as I massaged his sore balls. Pecking my cheek, he lifted me into the now sudsy water, taking a seat behind me, arms around the outer edge.

And there we were, soaking and relaxing. Though we'd both cum, we still liked to touch each other while cleaning. It was sensual that way, keeping the mood after we had our fun. At one point, I turned, my eyes toward him. Leaning, he kissed my empty socket, knowing I saw him there... The more we looked, the more we were tempted to have each other again. We were in place, and all I had to do was be a good pet and ride Master.

But I resisted... And just curled against his chest. We got a little pruned but eventually moved out to dry off then have a snack. Getting out first, I went to change the sheets and hurried with a fresher towel for Yurik. In his towel and me bare assed, we had some snacks left behind from the last few months we'd brought some. Sleep didn't come for a while, leaving us more room to go on about the mends in our everlong love story.


Now we were a duo... And maybe a trio someday.