Hard Learned Lesson

Story Info
Beauty learns that resistance comes with a price.
2k words
4.34
27.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroRose
EroRose
19 Followers

Beauty kept quiet. Curled up in the back of her cell, she let the time pass without any idea of how to break free. Trapped, she ate what they gave her when they chose too and did her business in a bucket nearby.

Fear and humiliation were the only emotions she seemed to go back to.

It wasn't until the cell opened seven meals later that Beauty felt herself spring to life. Not in a good way but in one nonetheless.

The person on the other side wasn't the captor she'd met days ago. In fact, she rarely saw him as the guards in front of the cell seemed to change. The man, now in front of her, was big and muscular, making Beauty's blood run cold and for good reason.

Once he was beside she noticed the various items he held in his hands. She was in the middle of figuring out what they were when his hand wrapped around her neck. Panicked, Beauty tried to claw his huge hand away but that only caused him to squeeze harder, cutting off her airflow.

"This is just a small demonstration of what will happen if you don't do everything I ask of you," he growled before roughly releasing her.

"On your hands and knees" he then ordered as she gulped air in.

It didn't take long before she was following that order. This man wasn't like the last one. No, the last one had a sense of calm and patience. Like even if she messed up badly, he would still leave her in one piece. Meanwhile, this one had anger in his eyes.

And once she was on her hands and knees, that anger got laced with what looked like pleasure.

"You'll make a good whore" he darkly chuckled before dropping all the items on the ground except for a collar.

Moving he quickly wrapped it around her neck before closing it uncomfortably tight. Beauty wanted to rip it off her sensitive neck. She wanted to hurt this evil man, find her dad, and escape. The town she had once hated, felt like literal heaven compared to her current situation.

Her dwelling was cut short as her captor hooked a leash to the collar. Feeling her stomach drop, Beauty quickly tried to control the approaching tears. They wanted to humiliate her. They were succeeding, but she couldn't allow herself to give them any more.

Pulling on the leash, the man caught her off guard and soon she was stumbling forward. The falling started shortly after.

"What a clumsy bitch" the man tsked while continuing to pull on the leash, half dragging her across the entire cell.

Beauty tried to keep up with him but the leash was short, and he purposely lifted high as he led. By the time they stopped, her knees were scratched. The tightness of the collar had moved from uncomfortable to painful.

"Well given that you will be spending the rest of your life crawling, that should fix itself. And if that doesn't happen fast enough I can always spank you into shape," he suggested, smacking her ass in demonstration.

Next he picked up a thin gold chain that split into three sections, each ending with a tiny clip before telling her to get on her knees.

"Hands behind your neck and spread your legs. I should be able to see your cunt at all times."

Shaken, Beauty followed his orders. She then watched as he took her right breast in his hand, holding it up. Licking his finger he then proceeded to play with her nipple. Rolling it around and rubbing the tip till it stood straight. Only then did he clamp it with the small clip.

She flinched as the tiny little teeth painfully squeezed her sensitive flesh. Biting her lip, Beauty endured as he went on to do the same thing with her left breast. Letting out a whimper only when he cruelly pulled on the chain connecting them.

It felt like if he pulled anymore her nipples would rip off. When he finally let go it was with a dark chuckle.

"Now that we've done your udders, it's time for my favorite part," he said before taking a hold of her legs and pushing them wider apart.

It took her a second but soon Beauty realized what he was referring to. Where that last clip was meant to be. She couldn't help it then. She couldn't sit still and be obedient even though that was her protection.

A moment later she was jumping out of her submissive position. Running towards the open cell door with abandon. Blinding hope filled her for the few seconds that escape felt possible. It was so close.

But those feelings came crashing down with her body. The vicious man had grabbed her foot, causing her to trip and fall. Right in front of him. Right where she was just sitting as he played with her body.

This time he didn't order her on her knees. He let her lay there sobbing as he got on top of her. Sitting just below her chest, he locked her hands under his crushing legs. Beauty flared around trying to get free but it was no use. He was too strong.

"I knew I had to teach you a lesson before leaving. I could see the rebellion in your eyes even as you followed orders."

Pushing the hair out of her face, he quickly wiped her tear stained cheeks. "Don't be so upset. It's nothing that a hard and fast fuck can't fix," he cooed making her go cold.

One of his hands worked to undo his belt buckle while the other pulled on the wicked chain. Arching her back, Beauty tried to close the distance, but his cruising weight made it utterly useless.

"Just you wait and see," he murmured, pulling his long and thick dick out. "I'll fuck that rebellion right out of you."

His words made her shiver but there was no time for thinking anymore as he grabbed her leash. He twisted it around his hand making it even harder to breathe. Then, in practiced speed, moved off and flipped her on stomach.

The impact as her whole body hit the cold hard concert had her still for a moment. It was just a short moment but that was all the time he needed to fasten her feet down with the locks indeed into the ground. So that was what those were for.

Placed there in order to render her hopeless whenever they liked.

Beauty stopped struggling then. She had completely lost the fight. Laying there she cursed herself a million time over for that stupid more as he worked on imprisoning her wrists as well.

Once done he lifted her middle up so that she, once again, was on her hands and knees.

She heard a sucking sound as he tightened his hold on the leash, pushing her head uncomfortably backward. When his wet fingers gilded on her pussy, it became clear what that sound had been.

Cringing, Beauty was back to fighting. Back to trying to move but nothing gave. And soon he had reached her clit.

Rubbing it back and forth, he let out a fake gasp. "This is what's all about?"

His pace increased as he said, "all because you didn't want me to clip this spoiled little nub, your whole cunt now has to be punished."

Biting her lip she squeezed her eyes shut tight as he went faster and faster. Pushing her clit around, punishing it, punishing her. He was going to make her come just to prove that he could.

When she finally tipped over the edge, he hummed in satisfaction. "No matter how spoiled, it still listens to daddy after all."

Giving her glistening clit one last tap, he pulled away leaving Beauty exhausted. She had come hard making it so her limbs felt weak. If he let go of her, she would collapse right there. But instead of letting go, he grabbed his dick and ran it down her sticky lips. He did this slowly as if there was nothing else in the world he had to do.

It was only when she regained some strength that he settled on her hole. And in one swift movement was buried deep inside of her. Giving her every last inch.

This time, nothing could keep the noises Beauty made contained. It was too much.

Still he wasn't done, far from it. His promise was hard and fast, and something told her that he wasn't one to lie.

When he moved, that intuition was confirmed.

Pulling almost all the way out, he returned inside of her with earth shattering speed. He did that over and over again making her cry out in a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure. Fisting her hands, Beauty moaned as her body did whatever it pleased. It arched and shook, begging for more.

"That's it, come again like the slave you are," he panted slapping her ass.

When her climax hit, an unexplainable ecstasy flooded her veins. It drowned her brain, leaving her nothing but an animal bucking for more.

This time he did let go of her, and she crashed onto the ground before breaking into a million pieces. He gave her only a brief moment to relax, to try and gather her mind back together. But that moment was too short. When he pulled her back up and forced her face into the ground, she was still a mushy mess.

She barely even noticed the soft sound of a vibrator until he placed the tiny spinning tip on her clit. Then she noticed it everywhere. Her whole body sprang back to life as he tortured the most sensitive part of her. Before Beauty could register what she was doing, her lips parted and she was begging.

"Please...I can't...I just-"

"Shut the fuck up," he sharply interrupted before landing a few rapid slaps on her ass.

He hit hard making her burning bottom override the mind blowing pleasure for a few seconds.

"It seems like the speaking rule went right over your head last week," he said, removing the vibrator.

Relife, so vast, flooded her. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks as she tried to breathe normally again. But It was short lived as he simply said, "it looks like that's another thing I have to teach you" before returning the vibrator on her clit. Only now, it was much faster.

Beauty didn't have the chance to make sense of what had happened as an orgasm ripped through her. Her eyes rolled back and her toes curled as she had no choice but to welcome it.

Removing the vibrator, he once again increased the speed before placing back where it belonged and ordering, "again."

Opening her mouth in a silent scream, she tried to squirm but it was no use. The hand planted directly on her hip wouldn't budge. And feeling her struggle made his grip bruising.

"You're not going anywhere until I see that this spoiled clit is adequately punished. Until it doesn't move when its master reaches for it. Now come again, slut."

How long did he sit there making her regret her attempt at escaping? Time ceased to exist and when he was finally satisfied she was nothing less than a mess. Her eyes hurt from all the crying she'd done. Underneath her face snot and drool pooled, and underneath her pussy was all the juice he's forced out of her.

Her body shook as she laid down in all her liquids, trying to somehow recover what had to be no less than ten orgasms. Everytime she thought she had no more left in her, he would prove her wrong.

Her captor was now releasing her hands and feet from the chain. Beauty didn't have the energy nor will to fight as he turned her over onto her back. She only watched, sleepy, as he picked up the last dangling clamp laying onto her stomach. Spreading her puffy pussy lips he took a hold of her swollen clit.

All she could do was shake in terror as he closed the clamp around it.

"Until next time my spoiled little cunt," he sing-songed with a grin before walking out. Leaving her completely hopeless on the ground.

EroRose
EroRose
19 Followers