Hard Ride on the Lift

Story Info
Some rides take a toll.
2.3k words
4.54
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DampKitten
DampKitten
67 Followers

We met on the beach. She was bending over in an aqua colored thong, flashing her ass at my husband. He was totally taken by the sight, her fleshy buns with that faint birthmark on the right cheek. It was shaped like a cloud, just a shade darker than her medium tan. Her thong barely covered her camel toe. I could easily tell she was perfectly slick...and plenty meaty; the opposite of me with my tiny lips.

I gave my husband a playful smack across his chest to wake him out of his trance. After all, I couldn't really blame him for staring and was slightly surprised he wasn't tenting his shorts. "You like that view, do you?" I tried to keep my voice down.

"Kind of hard to ignore," he admitted with a smirk. Samantha, my four-year-old, was becoming acquainted with the thong lady's son. I guessed he was about two as I watched him pulverize the sandcastle which his mom had constructed with a plastic cup. Samantha was making every effort to rebuild it, but to no avail. The little guy pounded every cup full of dirt into a sandy pancake, then laughed hysterically as Samantha tried again.

By the time I got up from my chair, the young blonde had dropped to her knees by her son. My husband took notice of her hefty chest. She had a little extra tummy but nothing to distract him from her ample breasts. She was built. I was jealous. "Hey, I hope she's not bothering you guys."

"This one is yours?" She asked, nodding her head towards my daughter. "She looks just like you!"

"Thanks. I think." I was trying to gauge her annoyance. She didn't seem agitated at all.

"What's her name?" Asked the blonde.

"This is Samantha, and I'm Megan. She's four years old this past December. How old is your son?"

"Josh is two," she responded, confirming my guess. "I'm Lori.  Nice to meet you."

I just smiled rather than shaking hands. It seemed more appropriate. "Let me know if she's bothering you guys."

"No bother. I think they're cute together." Lori took a quick look behind me. "Is that your husband?"

For some crazy reason I glanced over my shoulder just to confirm who she was talking about. "Yea. That's Andy."

"He's cute. All these people your family?"

"Yea, they are all my husband's relatives. We come down every year this time for about a week. This is the first time we've stayed at Bella Riva. It's really nice."

"Oh yes," she agreed. "We really love it. We're on the top floor."

A few more minutes into the conversation and I discovered that Lori was a 24-year-old stay-at-home mom from South Carolina with a degree in interior design from some local community college. Her husband worked in his father's real estate business, and he was upstairs on the computer finishing a deal. We talked at a distance for much of the afternoon before we all decided to pack up and head back to the condo.

"You guys here for the whole week?" I inquired.

"Yea." Lori was quite obviously sizing me up as we approached the wooden stairs that led up to the boardwalk. "You must work out a lot."

"Why would you say that?" I was naturally curious what she had noticed.

"I'd kill for your abs," she giggled.

Without giving it a second thought, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'd kill for your tits."

Lori coughed in a bit of surprise, and that made me blush...realizing how forward I had been. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No worries," she said. "You caught me off guard."

At the top of the stairs, Lori slid in close beside me as we both corralled our children towards the pool. "I'd love to donate some of this to you, Megan." Lori gave her boobs a slight lift with her palms as if to demonstrate their mass. "I'm told they will give me back trouble when I'm older. My husband loves them, though."

"So does mine," I offered. "He couldn't keep his eyes off you."

"Oh, wow. I get that sometimes." Lori reached down to hurry Josh along. "Not too many wives take it as well as you."

"Who says I'm taking it well?" I gave Lori a playfully stern stare. We reached the elevators where the two of us parted from the rest of the group. Josh hopped aboard with his grandparents and Samantha did the same. The remainder of our families piled into the lift.

"We can catch the next one," I announced as I reached out to gently grab Lori's arm. When the doors re-opened, we both sashayed aboard the empty mechanical box. I pushed the top button for Lori.

"I thought you were first floor," she said.

"I am. I just thought I'd ride up with you."

"Would you like to visit our condo? My father-in-law owns the unit. It's really nice. Customized."

"Sounds fabulous," I nodded. The doors opened, but I stood in front of Lori and blocked her way. "Can we talk a minute?"  The doors closed and left us alone together in the quiet cage. Lori looked uncomfortable. That was my intention. "I want to ask you something, Lori?"

"Okay."

"Did you intentionally shine your moon on my husband's face?"

"Do what?"

"Lori." I glared at her intensely during a massively pregnant pause. "You were bending over an extremely long time out there on the beach with your bare ass glowing in my hubby's direction. If you were trying to get his attention, let me assure you that it worked."

Lori's face turned red. I prepared myself for her retaliation.

"Oh my God! You think I'm trying to pick up your fucking husband with you sitting right there beside him? Get a life and get the fuck out of my face!"

Lori attempted to push me aside and reach for the button to the door, but I slammed her bare back against the cold, metal wall. My hands were clamped around her wrists, holding her arms above her head as I planted my body against her.

"I'm stronger than I look, Lori... and in answer to your questions, yes, I work out a lot. I also think you were intentionally teasing my husband with your ass."

"Get off me, bitch, or I'll..."

"You'll what, Lori? Smother me with your tits?"

I jerked off her bikini top so fast that it flew right over head and straight up her extended arms before she knew what had happened. There she was -- topless, angry, and vulnerable. I flipped her around with her chest against the wall, folding her arms behind her.

"Oh, that was way too easy," I exclaimed, tying her forearms behind her back with the flimsy top of her two-piece. I snugged the knot tight. She was going nowhere.

"Help! Hel..."

"Shut up, Lori!" I clamped my palm over her mouth, then spun the ditsy MILF to face me. Her pretty, white globes were massive. I could make out some bite marks on one of her nipples. "Did your husband give you these or are you still nursing that little two-year-old brat of yours?"

Lori tried to rush me, but I was ready for her once again.  This time, I mercilessly shoved her head against the unforgiving elevator interior, leaving a slight dent on its shiny metal surface.  She stumbled on impact and would have certainly hit the floor had I not held her upright with my hand around her neck.

"What the hell are you trying to do, slut? Do you seriously think you can hurt me with your arms tied behind your back? I'm just calling you out on your Game of Thrones breast feeding, not that I give two fucks if the kid sucks your tits till he's a teenager."

Lori shook her head, gasping for air.  I had a pretty tight grip on her throat and a knee in her crotch which was grinding emphatically against her scantily covered nether land.  I very much expected Lori's husband had left the hickey, but it was so much fun torturing her with wild accusations, particularly when she couldn't answer.

"So, when Josh finishes sucking out your milk, does your husband lay you down and fuck these big titties?  Does he shoot his hot cum on your chest?"

Lori whimpered. I put my hand back over her mouth, forcing her head back, then leaned over and sucked on her pendulous mounds. I made a few purple marks of my own. For a moment she seemed horrified. Then horror turned into surprise -- followed slowly by moans of pleasure.

"You like that, Lori? You like it when a girl sucks your tits? I like biting them just like your son." I gave them another nibble, a bit harder... just hard enough to break the skin. Then, I jerked down her thong and made her step out.

"Just what I thought." I stroked her bare pussy with the tips of my fingers. "Smooth as a baby's bottom." Lori tried to squeal again but I had her trap thoroughly wrapped with my fingers. I twirled her thong into a rope as I whipped it above my head like a lasso. Then, I shoved it into her conveniently open mouth -- crotch to the tongue.

"You've been showing off that salty cunt all afternoon, Lori. The least I can do is let you taste it." I tied her gag securely behind her head and slid my hand slowly down to her succulent sex. "Here's the thing, Lori." I stood back slightly to admire her predicament... her delicious, brown body with her arms tied behind her. "You never know who you might be getting excited when start flashing your camel toe."

I caressed her swollen labia, then parted her folds. She was moist and inviting. I could feel her perky clit peeking out from underneath its duvet. When I flicked it with my nail, Lori shuddered relentlessly.

"You like that, bitch?" No response. I reached up and twisted her thick, protruding nipple. "I asked if you liked that!" She nodded affirmatively. For the first time, the girl seemed to be totally subdued.

"Spread your legs, you little wench." She opened them modestly. "You can do better than that, Lori. Spread them wide like you're begging to get fucked on the beach by a stranger!"

Lori complied, and I rammed my middle digit deep into her wetness. "Sorry about my fingernails ripping up your pussy. My husband really likes them, though."

I shoved in a second finger, digging for her G-Spot like a cat clawing furniture. I fucked my fingers in and out of her slot with a vengeance. Lori winced and surrendered. Her body tumbled against me as her soft double D's danced and dangled beneath her. I rammed in a third finger, and she came almost instantly, spurting from her slit like she was pissing on the floor.

Her sloppy snatch contracted, snapping and gasping like a fish out of water. It felt nice on my knuckles, so I punched even harder. "Do you think I can get my whole hand in your cunt? Have you ever been fist fucked before?"

She was coming too hard to answer. Then, there was the issue of that thong in her mouth. Lori collapsed as I forced my way deep up her tunnel, buried to the wrist in her pouting pink folds... twisting and grinding... pounding and punishing... fisting her vagina into a flaccid, fleece vestibule.  I was stretching her... splitting her... ruining her forever.  I was loving every second of it.

She crumbled over me like a building, draped across my shoulder like a mortally wounded warrior. She crumbled like a buxom lady boxer, pinned to the ropes and pulverized unconscious, then beaten some more so she wouldn't wake up.

She crumbled, and I laid her on the elevator floor, legs splayed apart with her pussy destroyed. No cock can pummel a cunt like a fist. No plastic dick. No dong nor dildo. There was no denying she was a mess... Lori and her double D tits.

I kissed her sweaty body -- her thighs, her belly, her breasts, her snatch. I flipped her like a ragdoll. I licked her glistening crack. I kissed her shadowed birthmark. I bit her tender ass cheeks that she had shined at my husband. She trembled like a puppy. I flipped her again and again.

She was lying in a pool of her sex juice; her puddle of rain -- her ocean of climax. I smeared it all over her. Slick and wet. Her eyes fluttered open. I pulled out her gag.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing. I've never come like that before in my life. What did you do to me?"

"Whatever I wanted."

"No, seriously, Meg. I feel like I've been fucked by an army."

"That's a fair assessment." I helped Lori to her feet, then slipped on her top and her thong. She smelled so strongly of sex, I suggested we go back to the pool for a quick dip. It was beginning to get dark.

As we submerged ourselves in the water together, I reminded her that her family was probably wondering what happened to us. She picked up her phone and fired off a text. My picture popped up and she scanned through my profile.

"Meg," she said. "When I agreed to meet you for role play, I couldn't believe I would have the gumption to wear a thong like you insisted... but I swear, girl. I'll wear two pieces of thread and cones on my nipples if you'll agree to do that to me again tomorrow."

I laughed, then pulled off her top in the pool. "Just keep your husband on that computer upstairs."

DampKitten
DampKitten
67 Followers