All Comments on 'Hard Ride on the Lift'

by DampKitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Wicked and so hot on a slow moving lift. Yes, sex was graphically outrageous but also got to love this piece for the change in character you created and delivered twice so well — WTF is happening on the lift gives way to “… I’ll wear two pieces of threads and cones…” if we can do this again. Great dialogue on the beach, in the lift and in the pool. All achieved in “short” space. Hope you continue to share your imagination.

DampKittenDampKitten3 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Migbird! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Paul4playPaul4play3 months ago

This is a gem!

From innocent family time on the beach to intense lesbian Femdom in one page…whew!

Loved it. Well written and engaging with a nice twist at the end.

5 stars!

patilliepatillie3 months ago

I was into the dom/sub nature of the exchange but honestly the last line ruined it. They know one another, the play was consensual all the way, removes some of the heat from the scene. Also, not a complete story, who are these people? is evveryone playign with everyone's permission?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow..so loving each of your very unique stories..unexpected lez angle was totally unexpected but very hot…loved the physical contrast between the two women…I’m personally weaker for the hefty, firm, curvy, and very confident woman in tight jeans, (maybe even plus sized jeans) a substantial woman who’s confident in how she can affect men..she knows the special attributes of her body can bring men to their knees..perhaps even break up their families..

Wonderful story..

JT

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen2 months ago

This really nails the 'consensual non-consensual' category. I loved reading about Meg dominating Lori, and the final denouement made me smile. They know each other! And Lori is cuckolding her husband! A wonderful story. 5 stars, of course.

42Below42Belowabout 2 months ago

(I can smell it).

Dictionary entry:

Definition of Prose Coupling Poetry in English

noun [ DampKitten] ‘…her clit peeking from underneath its duvet.’

A DampKitten.

(Definition from the © (HARD RIDE ON THE LIFT).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDampKitten@DampKitten
Thirty-year-old nurse, mother of two. I love erotic poetry... and HOT SEX. I also like doing physical exams on hard men in good shape. And sometimes, I swing the other way.