Hard Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Number Ten Dunns Lane was right opposite a pub that my own father drank in with his old soldier friends. I saw three men that had served with my father in The Falklands conflict...war...spat...action...whatever they were calling it now. They were sitting at an outside table so they could smoke and drink at the same time. I'd known all three men very well for the first fifteen years of my life and as I knocked at the door of number ten I could hear "Bloody hell, you see what I see over at the knocking shop?"

Molly opened the door as my face turned puce, "Problem? Changed your mind?"

Page 10

I gestured with my head across the road, "Friends of my father, I wasn't expecting to be recognised, I wasn't expecting the old fogies brigade to know what this place was!"

"This is a very small town and that lot are once a month regulars, you'll probably find that your father as well as your father-in-law both use our services...if they have the money that is!"

I stepped past Molly and waited in the hallway.

"Real name or working name?"

"What?"

"You want to use your real name or do you want a working name? Usually, out of town girls just use their real names, local girls like to use a professional name. The girl in number six uses the name Penny Spender, the girl in number ten uses Misty Lash. You'll be in number eight, what do you want me to call you?"

My mind went suddenly blank for a long second, and I suddenly blurted out, "Candy Cane."

"Sorry love, we have three Candy's, and Cane could get you totally the wrong kind of customer until you're better established, think of another name."

"Holly Golightly!"

I saw her look at a menu, it was a Chinese takeaway menu, she ran her finger down to number eight and then pressed an intercom button, "Chicken with fried rice, table eight, your waitress tonight will be Miss Holly Golightly."

She let go of the button, and led me to a door, "You won't need a condom for Colin, he won't want to fuck you, fifteen minutes watching the video, fifteen minutes licking you out. After Colin, use the bidet, from then on, every man has to use a condom, wash your fanny between every man. If they ask for extras, charge what you think it's worth! Golden rule, you aren't here for your own pleasure, it's your job to make every man feel like he's Adonis for the thirty minutes he's with you. Now take off your dress and answer the door when Colin knocks."

Page 11

The room was very strange, it had three doors, the one I'd entered through and another door to the left into a small bathroom, the third door was opposite. The bed was just a mattress on the floor with a rubber sheet covering it and a cotton flat sheet on top. There was a large box of condoms at the side of the bed, a bin and a roll of kitchen paper. Next to the bathroom door was a flat screen TV fixed to a bracket on the wall that angled the face of the TV towards the pillows at the head of the mattress and below the TV was a wooden chest with a barrel-top that contained fresh bed linen and towels for when the sex got messy.

I pulled my dress off over my head, by the time I was back in the room I was naked and alone, there was a knock on the door opposite the one Molly had just closed. I opened the door and said "Hello!" to the man standing there. Before I stepped aside to let Colin in the room I heard two voices I recognised behind Colin, "The new waitress, she just walked in, her name is Vicky, Vicky Clarke!"

I heard Molly's voice, "Our new waitress is serving table eight at the moment, her name is Holly Golightly and she'll be free around one-thirty, who would like to be served then and who at two o'clock?"

Two of my father's best friends and they were drawing straws to see who was going to pay to fuck me first. I suddenly realised where I was, Colin had been waiting for me in the Chinese restaurant, I'd eaten there with my husband before, the restaurant had two doors, one for a takeaway service and the other for customers to eat in, I'd been aware even back then that there seemed to be a lot of men using the takeaway door and there always seemed to be a large number of men sitting around ostensibly waiting for their food to be cooked.

This wasn't Colin's first time, he knew how to fire up the video stream on the wall mounted TV, he fast forwarded it to Ruben's first kiss, then he got me to lay on my back on the bed carefully so as to not lose any of Ruben's vital jus. As Colin watched my seduction through from first kiss to ejaculation he was fondling my naked body from tit to cunt. I was surprised that the video only lasted for ten minutes, I was sure that the oral sex part had taken longer than ten minutes on its own. Colin spooled back to the beginning and pressed play again before propping my back up so I could chose to watch what he was doing to me or I could watch the video and what I was doing with Ruben.

Page 12

Paul had gone down on me before we were married in much the same way that I had gone down on him, pretty much skill-less, I had pretended to enjoy it but he didn't really have a clue, I faked every orgasm just to stop him digging an even deeper hole in my misery! I didn't have to fake anything with Colin, he knew exactly how to ring my bell, I'd thought it a good thing that a woman wasn't like a man, we could take an orgasm easily and it was undetectable, no product of the act, unlike a man. With Paul, I even knew by the volume of his spend, just how much he'd enjoined my ministrations on his cock.

As Colin worked with his fingers and tongue I saw the word 'Tilt' flash before my eyes, my back lifted off the bed and something spurted out of my pussy, it could have been a jet of my inner lubrication or it could have been piss, even though my bladder wasn't full or anything. Either way, I'd never know because Colin was waiting for it and he swallowed it all, just like he'd swallowed all of Ruben's spunk before.

A bell sounded after twenty five minutes, Colin kissed my pussy one last time and he dressed quickly and left. I was left a soaking mess on the bed. I jumped into the bathroom and found a towel to wipe myself down, I heard that table eight was free over the intercom's speaker in the Chinese takeaway; I used the bidet to fire a quick spurt of warm water into my pussy, wiped and was waiting at the customer door when the knock came.

I opened the door and the man I'd called Uncle Ben all my life gasped and said, "I didn't believe Peter when he said he saw you coming in here half an hour ago!"

I stepped into the room and gestured to the bed, I didn't want to get into a big discussion with my father's old comrade, I just wanted to do my job the best way that I could and get it over and done with. When I walked around to Molly's Bed and Breakfast, in my mind I'd only gone there because I needed twenty-five pounds to cover my outstanding rent and in my mind, I'd just do the weirdo that Ruben had mentioned because he wouldn't actually fuck me, he just wanted to touch me and lick my pussy out and then I'd walk away.

Page 13

The reason I was so desperate to cover my rent after falling short the month before was because our contract with our landlord only allowed one shortfall in a year, a second shortfall would trigger proceedings to have us evicted. We wouldn't be the first shipbuilding family to be evicted and we wouldn't be the last. Emma and William had fallen behind after only two months of the current layoff, they had a house from the same landlord as Paul and me, the eviction order came through very fast, they went to the council and they ended up in a squalid bedsit two streets away from the freight docks. We called that area 'Dodge City' because of the number of foreign sailors in the area that changed week on week. Our law meant little to the visiting sailors, Emma faced far worse than I was about to do with Ben every day that she walked from her foul single room in that five story high Edwardian block only she wouldn't get paid for giving pleasure to a foreign sailor...or rather having pleasure taken from her by any number of men at one time!

I stood there naked while Ben took his trousers off, I was looking at him, looking to see what was on offer for me. Ruben had taken his pleasure from me very quickly, I'd screamed and cursed, I'd never felt anything like his cock in me before but he finished before I really wanted him to. Oral and vaginal sex all over in just ten minutes flat. Paul may not have been quite the man that Ruben was but when we went to bed for pleasure he lasted an hour, I may not have climaxed gut after he filled me, I didn't want anything more.

Ben's cock was smaller than Paul's but then he was older by more than twenty years.

Ben stood there rubbing life into his cock, "Do you charge extra for oral?"

I dropped to my knees, at least Ben wouldn't damage my already inflamed throat, I shuffled forward and opened my mouth. Ben put his hand on my forehead to hold me off, "No, I didn't mean for me, I was asking for Tom, he loves oral sex but won't ask here because they make you girls charge extra for everything and on our pension, we can only afford straight sex once a month."

I'm not sure if I was disappointed by Ben holding me short or not. I'd never really enjoyed giving oral all those years ago in my early fumbling with Paul and because he didn't ask for oral sex after we were married, I never really gained any skill at it...I could see that if I was going to be the breadwinner until Paul could start working at the shipyard again, a skill like oral sex could be useful.

Page 14

"Are you sure you don't want to...?"

Ben let his hand drop away from my forehead, he placed his hands on his hips and said, "Okay then, go on but just for five minutes!"

I reached out with my hand and aimed his cock into my mouth. I took him all the way in my mouth, my lower lip pressed against his balls and my upper lip was rubbing against his grey pubic hair. The head of his cock wasn't even close to my tonsils so I was able to go to town for five minutes, I gave Ben pleasure and also got to try out different things that I'd heard of or seen pictures of without the fear of him damaging my throat even more that Ruben had already done.

Ben must have had a metronome ticking away in his head because almost to the second of five minutes after starting to suck his cock, I was pushed onto my back again in almost exactly the same way that Ruben had done earlier only this time I was ready and I rolled onto my back far more gracefully than my first time in the pawnshop.

Ben was holding his upper body away from me as he fucked me, almost the minimum of contact between our bodies. I got off quickly, it wasn't anything to do with the size of his cock or the expert way that he was fucking me...I got off simply from looking at his face and having the memories of all those times that he had been visiting my house with my father when I was a young child.

Ben got off as well in just fifteen minutes, my own orgasm helped to speed him on his way and as he sat there with his cock shrinking and the condom I'd rolled down onto his cock slowly falling off he said, "You're the best whore I've ever had...what are you going to do next week when it's your dad or Paul's dad sitting here?"

"I'm hoping that they won't find out I'm working here...if they don't know then they won't ask for me."

Page 15

"If you fuck everyone the way you just fucked me your reputation will get around and everyone will be asking for you and anyway, your dad always asks if there are any new girls working in the brothel when he comes in."

I changed the sheet on the bed as Ben dressed, I actually kissed him goodbye as if he'd been visiting for tea with my family as the bell sounded bringing me back down to earth. Ben left my office as I washed my cunt on the bidet and I was dry and ready when Tom knocked on my door.

Tom had a stupid grin on his face as he stood in the doorway staring at my naked body. I pulled him into my room and I stood him at the side of my bed such as it was. I unfastened his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles and without saying a word I knelt in front of him and sucked his cock into life. Tom was a little shocked but he quickly stripped his upper body off as his cock grew into my mouth. Ton's cock was equal in length to Ruben's but a little thinner. My lips were brushing his pubs and balls the way I did for Ben before he'd reached full erection and I twisted my head from side to side as his cockhead tunnelled past my tonsils, my oesophagus and into my throat.

Tom only lasted two minutes before he was pushing my mouth away from his cock to prevent his premature ejaculation. He had to take a breath to regain his composure. I rolled a condom down his cock and then I moved onto my back and opened my legs for him. I lay there looking up at his naked body, his nipples were very long and they were erect in the same way that an excited woman might be.

As Tom lowered his body over mine, injected my pussy with his cock very slowly, I kissed his chest, sucking one of his nipples into my mouth. The slow insertion of his cock into my body changed into a violent stab and his hand caught the back of my head, pulling my mouth harder into his chest. He whispered, "Bite!" and I clamped my teeth down a little harder onto his nipple.

Tom rammed his cock into me harder and faster, "Bite me harder...please!"

I bit down harder and Tom's whole body shivered and he pulled his hips away from me as quickly as he could but he was too late, he'd already filled his condom and I'd taken nothing at all out of our fuck and I felt very much let down.

Page 16

Tom's condom slipped off as his cock pulled its head back into its shell. We'd been together for less than ten minutes Tom was disappointed at his speed of delivery but also complimenting me on how good it had been for him.

I pushed Tom onto his back and spent five more minutes using my mouth to bring his cock back to life. I rolled a fresh condom down onto Tom's cock and this time I clambered on top of him and I fucked him 'Girl on top' or 'Cowgirl' as Paul would insist on calling that position when I rarely did it that way with him.

I was trying to be inventive, bouncing fast and hard, slowly rolling my hips from side to side and with just a slow rise and fall and with just two minutes of our time left together I rolled forward and as I rocked backward and forward mashing my clitoris hard against his pubic bone with his hard cock still in my cunt I bit down on his left nipple as hard as I could. That was enough for both of us; we both reached our orgasm at the same time.

Tom was on the edge of babbling as he dressed, he was telling me over and over again how great I was, I was the first whore that had ever given him two orgasms in thirty minutes.

I listened carefully for the intercom as Tom walked out into the waiting area, there was no announcement to say that I was free, it was just two-thirty and I'd made four men happy but more importantly I'd earned seventy-five pounds towards the next month's rent.

I paced up and down in the nude in my little room for ten minutes and as no one was sent to my room for me to have sex with I went into the little bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped my body in a large bath towel and stood by the customer door and opened it a crack so that I could hear what was being said in the waiting area. I had thought that the brothel had run out of customers but I was wrong, men had come in and asked for particular girls or particular services.

"I'm looking for the back door love!"

Unusual! Passed through my head, why would a man ask where the back door was at the Chinese takeaway?

Page 17

"I'm sorry sir but I only have two waitresses who can use the back door and they both have two customers waiting for them at the moment, would an hour before you start be too long?"

"Yes, I really need to be on my train in an hour's time!"

"Well, let me see what I can do for you, please take a seat for a moment."

I was rubbing my body through the towel to dry myself, I saw Molly approaching my room's customer door, she pushed me inside my room, "Okay, have you ever had anal sex with your husband?"

"No!"

"It's a pity that Paul Evens wasn't in Ruben's shop when you went in to pawn your gold or I wouldn't have needed to ask...Paul would have sorted you out in that direction."

Molly went into my bathroom and when she came back out it looked like she was holding a small syringe without a needle in the end but I recognised it as a device to squirt nasty tasting medicine to the back of a child's throat. Molly pulled me over to the linen chest and pushed me over the top of it, she pulled the back of my towel up and pushed the delivery end of the syringe up my bottom and squirted a thick lubricant similar to petroleum jelly but something that wouldn't rot the latex in a condom.

"You have to let this guy try it up your bum, if it hurts too much then you won't have to do it again but if it only hurts a little just remember while he's fucking your arse you'll be earning forty pounds instead of twenty-five and even if the first one hurts a lot it will hurt less and less each man that follows."

The thick lubricant filling my bottom felt really odd to me, I remembered hearing her tell the customer that she had two girls that did anal sex and they both had two men each waiting to use them so anal seemed to be popular even if it was far more expensive, the two anal girls had one in the hand and two in the bush while I was kicking up my heels and getting bored.

Page 18

"Remember, condom on as soon as he comes in, he can go from oral to vaginal to anal without changing his condom but once he's been up your bum, you have to replace the condom before he goes from anal to oral or vaginal...he may just want to fuck your arse for thirty minutes though once I tell him you're an anal virgin."

Molly went back down to the waiting room, I was listening again at the open door, "I have a new girl, she's never given a tour of the back door before but she's willing to give it a try so as not to disappoint you. Go straight to table eight."

I didn't ask him his name, he was about thirty by the look of him. he was quite rough with me, I was naturally a little reluctant at first as he had a very fat cock with a large bulbous head that he really had to push hard to get it in my bum and that had hurt me a lot. I couldn't help myself, as hard as I tried not to cry or whimper it just hurt so much opening the door that I made a big thing of it. As soon as his cockhead managed to get past my anal muscle it picked up the lubricant and started to soften the pathway inside. The lubricant had lessened the pain but thirty minutes later I was still crying as the bell sounded and he pounded away rapidly to get to his end game before he had to leave.

I just lay there on the bed feeling sorry for myself instead of jumping to cleaning my bum as soon as he left. My door opened, Molly walked in and slapped my bottom.

"It's up to you, one of Trixy Sweet's customers is interested in trying you out, he's another anal player if you're up to it...take him on or sit and get bored until I can send the next customer who has no preferences up to fuck you. Is your arse really painful after John Goodman busted your anal cherry?"

"Was that his name? He hurt me like hell until that stuff you pumped up me started to work and after that it was just very uncomfortable, he seemed to enjoy hurting me with his massive cock."

"Well, could you take another cock up your bum if it isn't as big as John Goodman's cock or would you rather just rest up until I can get you your next customer?"

Page 19

Sounded like a trick question to me, say no and I could be sitting around for hours naked and with nothing to do and worse earning no money. I'd plucked up the courage to do this and I had no idea if I'd be able to pluck up the courage to do it again so I wanted to maximise what I earned if this turned out to be my one and only time being a whore.