Hard Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, told myself that the pain of sodomy wasn't that bad really and that Molly had already assured me that each time I had anal sex it would get easier and less painful so I said, "Okay, send him up!"

I put the towel in the laundry basket with the dirty sheet from earlier and then I walked back to the door, opened it a crack and waited for my next customer. I heard Molly talking to someone as my next customer made his way to my room, "Yes sir we do have a new waitress, she's working table eight but I've just sent a customer to her to be served...are you willing to wait thirty minutes or would you rather take one of the other tables?"

I opened my door wider and let the man in, as I closed the door I heard Molly say, "Her name is Holly Golightly, I'll let you know as soon as she's free."

The door clicked closed and as I turned to face my new customer a smile crossed my face, I didn't ask his name, I didn't need to, I knew the man very well, I knew that he was a daemon mathematician and that he loved jazz music, he'd looked at my face across his desk for five years as I sat in the front row of his classroom for a maths class every day of my middle school. I stepped in front of him, kissed his cheek and started to unbutton his shirt, "What's seven times eighty-four Mr Benson?"

He smiled at me as I pulled his shirt open and eased it down his arms. I was pulling his belt open and then the clasp at his waistband as he said, "I take it you were once one of my students?"

I nodded and giggled as I pulled his zipper down and released his cock.

His smile dropped away, "Did someone tell you to pretend to be an old student of mine?"

Page 20

"No, I was in your class between oh-one and oh-six, I sat in the front row, right in front of your desk."

The smile returned to his face, "You must be Victoria Porter then, not Holly Golightly!"

"Victoria Clarke now!"

"You can't possibly know how often I fantasised about doing this to one of you little cunts from school...as I was teaching you how to juggle with numbers I was imagining how sweet it would be to juggle with your little titties and when I bent the confines of Algebraic formula that you girls had no hope of following I was picturing you..."

He kicked his trousers off and pulled me over to the linen chest and pushed me face down over its bowed lid, pulling my arms behind my back.

"...girls bent over your desks with your knickers around your ankles..."

He rammed his cock up my bum as hard as he could. I squealed in pain.

"...and you screaming out in pain as I rammed my cock up your bum."

I felt warmth flooding through my body, I'd been taken so much by surprise by his sudden movement that I hadn't managed to wrap his cock in latex before he buggered me so violently. He left me bent over the wooden box as he dressed and left the room, he'd only been with me for fifteen minutes and I was really glad that he hadn't taken his full thirty minutes.

I heard that table eight was now free and pulled myself together. I washed away my tears and washed away Mr Benson's semen on the bidet, forcing the little nozzle tight against my arse and filling my bowel with warm water to wash away the seed that had been left in my body.

I forced a smile on my face as I opened the customer door, he was young, he was only nineteen if he was a day, nineteen years old and ugly, overweight and more than a little slow. He was still wearing his overalls from the supermarket. He was looking in my eyes as he apologised that he didn't know what to do, he was a virgin and the people he worked with had all given him money for his birthday and pointed him at Molly's door, told him what to say, what to ask for and how much he would have to pay.

Page 21

He was still standing in the doorway, he looked away from my eyes and realised that I was totally naked, he started stammering, struggling to get his words out, he balled his fists up and his face turned bright red. He was starting to twist his upper body, he was on the edge of running, I put my left palm against his right cheek, leaned in and kissed him on his left cheek as my left hand stroked down from his cheek, over his shoulder, down his arm and I took a hold of his right hand and eased him into the room.

I pushed the door closed and I started to undo his trousers, "I can turn the light off if you're shy but I'd really love to see what you look like under your clothes."

I pulled his trousers down but missed his underpants because he was wearing such huge underpants that the waistband was high above his stomach. The worst kind of grey cotton 'Y' fronts, they looked like they could have belonged to his grandfather during the war. I finally had him stripped from the waist down and could see what I had to work with.

His cock was just an inch long and there was a tube of empty skin hanging more than an inch long past the end of his tiny cock. I pulled him onto his back on the bed and started to work on his reluctant erection. His cock grew from nothing to an eight inch long pole that was two and a half inches in diameter...not a massive cock but an impressive growth ratio between flaccid and erect.

I put his hands on various parts of my body; I explained the names of each part of my body, both their medical names as well as their more crude names. He seemed reluctant to climb on top of me even after I'd rolled his cock in a tight case of latex.

The boy was very reluctant right up to the point that I wriggled and squirmed to make his pork sword enter my velvet scabbard and then he suddenly became a man...more, a 'Tasmanian Devil' than a man, he pounded on my body hard and fast. His eyes were closed tight shut and he seemed to have the stamina of a wild stallion. I climaxed after sixty seconds and was held at storm force ten for more than twenty minutes. When we'd passed twenty-five minutes he was still ramming my cunt with the strength of ten men, I patted him on the shoulder, "You only have less than five minutes left or they'll charge you extra!"

Page 22

He opened his eyes, looked down on my breasts shivering like jelly from the pounding he was giving me, his face went red and he gasped and it was all over. He spilled so much seed into this condom that it actually leaked past the latex ring and dribbled over my labia so that I had to wriggle out from under him as quickly as I could and run for the shower once again.

By the time I was washed and wrapped in my towel he was dressed. There was an awkward silence just before the bell sounded to tell him his time was up. I gestured towards the door and said, "Did you enjoy that?"

He blushed again and nodded his head. He stopped me turning the door handle to open the door, "Can I come back?"

I smiled and looked into his eyes, "Of course you can, all you need is enough money but you might be better off looking for a girlfriend, spend your mony on treating her!"

"Can I ask for you next time?"

Now I was in a dilemma, I wasn't sure if there would be a next time, "If I'm here the next time you come, you can ask for me."

I opened the door, he kissed me as he passed me in the doorway, not on my cheek, he kissed me on my lips and he was gone.

I closed my door and dried myself off, I dropped the towel into the laundry basket and waited for my next knock. Molly opened my door, "You want a tea break for fifteen minutes?"

"Is it all quiet down there then?"

Page 23

"No, I have five men waiting for the next available girl but you've had seven cocks so far and been on the go for over four hours, I thought you'd like to refuel!"

I chuckled, "What are you laughing at?"

"I just didn't expect a whorehouse to be unionised, the whole tea break...lunch break thing."

Molly smiled, "I have to try and keep my girls happy, I don't want this to be a once in a lifetime thing. I want you to look on this as a job of work, you could get a job in healthcare, you could go around wiping up shit and piss all day for seven pounds an hour of...take the shit that the men dish out, you've worked four and a half hours so far, in healthcare you'd have been thirty quid up by now...less taxes of course, here, two hundred and five pounds so far and no tax to pay! Now, tea or coffee, sugar, milk?"

"I'll have a coffee, milk and one sugar but after the next customer!"

"I'll send Brian straight up, he suffers with premature ejaculation so play with him a little before you get down to business, I always feel guilty taking his money for just ten minutes!"

"You could offer him a discount!"

Molly shook her head, "Union rules, a sex worker is worthy of her hire!"

I stood and waited for a few moments, heard Brian's footsteps approaching my door and opened it, "Hello Br...ian!"

"Hello Vicky...or is it Holly?"

"Come in, how's Kelly?"

"Your sister is pissed off with me as usual, she had a headache as again last night so I didn't get my jollies...look, I know that this is awkward, I can go and ask Molly to find me another girl if..."

Page 24

I was pulling the end of his belt through the buckle; I popped the press-stud at the waistband of his trousers and pulled them open. "You think you could handle two of us?"

"No...I meant if it was awkward for you to let your brother-in-law fuck you!"

As he was saying that I was wriggling his trousers and underpants down over his hips, "Don't be silly, I've often wondered what attracted my sister to you, the boy from the wrong side of the tracks."

I handled his cock gently as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head. Even though I was being as gentle as I could he still gasped at his sudden closeness to his orgasm.

"If I let you cum quickly, how long will it take you to get hard again?"

"Not quickly enough for this place, I'd end up paying treble or more!"

"So we have to be careful so that you can get your full shilling out of my body then."

I stopped fondling his cock and pulled him down on the bed to lie at my side.

I slid my upper body over his, mashing my breasts into his chest as I covered his lips with my own, slithering my tongue into his mouth. He reached for my breasts and handled them very roughly, I pulled my lips away from his, "Does my sister allow you to handle her so roughly?"

"She used to like it, she used to like me until I got my little problem, the more she's upset by my little problem, the more my problem grows."

I pulled my breasts away from Brian's grasp and slid my body down slightly, I licked around his nipples on both sides of his chest and as I did I looked down at his cock, it was bouncing away as if he were fucking an invisible woman. I kissed my way down his body, as I reached the thick mat of hair surrounding his cock I had to lift his cock out of the way so that I could reach his root, Brian gasped at my touch and he gasped again as I let his cock fall against my cheek.

Page 25

He was close to climaxing just from his cock resting on my face and the movement as I was kissing and licking around his root. I stopped and moved my attention to his bollocks, licking over his scrotum, slavering over his balls. He seemed to like that a lot but because I wasn't touching his cock he wasn't in danger of spewing up his seed but he was loving what I was doing to him, "God I wish Kelly was half the woman that you are, keep doing that."

I giggled at Brian's comment; a girl loves to hear that she's better than her elder sister...especially from her elder sister's husband.

I sucked his left plumb into my mouth and used my tongue to massage his egg inside its skin sack, this time Brian groaned with pleasure rather than because he was close to his climax. I let his plumb slip from my mouth with a loud plop, his body jumped and I giggled. I moved my attention to his right plumb and did the same again, his body rocked and squirmed under my ministrations and when his plumb popped out of my mouth he gasped with pleasure again.

I'd basically reached the end of what I could think of doing to take up a little more of his time while still giving him his pleasure. I saw a string of my spittle hanging from his ball-sack, I licked at it to clean it off and as the tip of my tongue licked under his balls at the ridge of skin that would have been his cunt if he had been a girl, he gasped again, his back arched off of the bed and his hands gripped at my head, pushing me further down, I licked all the way to his arsehole and licked there too as he ran his fingers through my hair, pulling my head harder into his lower body and begged me to lick harder.

I checked the time, we'd just passed the twenty minute mark so I could move into my end game and my brother-in-law wouldn't feel cheated at all. I eased my head out of his hands and licked my way up to the head of his cock, he almost cooked his beans and I stopped licking again, "Close your eyes Brian."

I spat on my index finger and started massaging my spittle into his anal muscle as I took the head of his cock into my mouth gently, I kept his mind away from his cock by pressing my finger against his anal muscle, teasing him with the imagery that I was trying to insert my finger all the way up his bum and with that distraction I managed to get my mouth all the way down his cock without him boiling over into my mouth.

Page 26

I was careful as I took my mouth away from his cock, "Keep your ryes closed Brian."

I took a condom from my stock, put two fingers of each hand inside the neck and stretched it as wide as possible without breaking it. I eased the condom over his cockhead without touching it. I worked the condom all the way down over his cock and then I kissed him on the lips before saying, "Are you ready to get your money's worth out of my body darling?"

Brian opened his eyes and looked into mine, "I'll probably cum as you roll the condom down my cock!"

I looked down at his cock and said, "Really?"

Brian looked at his latex covered cock in amazement. "Would you like to fuck me on my back or would you like me to be on top?"

He didn't answer, he just grabbed me and yanked me against his body, "Be gentle, you concentrate on kissing me while I do my job, try not to think about what I'm doing."

We kissed and I concentrated on capturing his cock in my cunt as gently as I could. I got him all the way inside my body so gently that he didn't feel the insertion. I broke my kiss and raised my upper body so my tits were against his lips and then as he bit my nipples hard I rode him hard and fast for almost two minutes before he shivered and shuddered through his orgasm and he filled the condom.

I left his cock covered in latex as it shrunk away, I put his right hand against his thigh, the back of his hand against his leg and I straddled his hand and fucked it hard to get my own pleasure. We kissed passionately as I rode through to my own climax as the bell sounded to tell us Brian's time was up.

"God Vicky, I've never lasted for the full thirty minutes in here before, you're a real professional."

Page 27

Brian dressed and I gave him one last kiss and saw him to the door, he stopped in the doorway, "Does your Paul know that you're doing this?"

I shrugged my shoulders which made my breasts bounce pleasingly, "I don't know for sure but he sent me to the owner of this place to make the rent and I'm sure that all of you local men know what this place is!"

Brian smiled, "Well, Paul certainly does, he paid for me to come here on my stag night, my one last fling as a free man!"

Molly brought me my coffee before I had the chance to close my door, she passed Brian in the passageway, "Well he looks happier than I've ever seen him look when leaving a whore..." she looked at her watch, "...Never known him take the full thirty minutes before either. You're very good at this; you sent the virgin away happy and now 'Quick-draw-McGraw' has made it to thirty minutes for the first time ever!"

I took my coffee and blew across the top before taking a sip, "How's business going?"

"The rush is about to start, the workers are starting to come in, it'll be all girls to the coalface from now until eight o'clock. I have three mothers coming in; they only do three or four customers a day while someone else looks after their kids. They make an easy hundred pounds or a hard one hundred and sixty a day, depending on who is about and what they want!"

I took another drink from my coffee cup.

"So...how long a break do you want?"

"Just send the next one up whenever you like, my coffee is too hot to drink right now."

"Can you look after another prem...give him a good time just like the last one?"

Page 28

I nodded my head and as Molly went back to the waiting room I went and washed my cunt out on the bidet.

I wasn't as loving with the stranger as I'd been with Brian but I was gentle, I taught him a little bit of self restraint and he'd finished off in my cunt...or rather in his condom in my cunt at twenty-five minutes.

"Thanks for helping me out there, your fellow workers are only interested in getting me off as quickly as possible and getting me out of their room to take another customer."

"I believe in giving value for money, you'll ask for me again that way!"

I guess that what I'd just said to my five o'clock customer said it all! I was actually enjoying what I was doing; Ruben had told me that I'd have to fuck ten men a day to keep my room in his cat house. I'd thought the idea of fucking ten men in a day was ridiculous but I'd already serviced nine men and I still had enough time to service five more men before eight o'clock. I didn't take a break, the next five men were faceless, I treated them all as if they were my boyfriend...well, my boyfriend with only thirty minutes to spare and balls heavy with semen that needed releasing.

At eight o'clock I'd serviced fourteen men and earned three hundred and eighty pounds. I took a shower and pulled my dress on for the first time in eight hours. I walked down to the front door of the bed and breakfast, Molly came out from the waiting room, she kissed me on my cheek, "I hope to see you here tomorrow at twelve o'clock Holly...no point coming any earlier, Sunday mornings are dead..."

I nodded my head, it had crossed my mind at one o'clock that I'd just do it for one day, pay my rent and hope that Paul got a job so that he could cover the bills next month but I'd had an orgasm with every man, several with some men and I knew that I'd be at work as soon as I could be.

"...if I get a request before noon tomorrow...is it okay if I give you a call?"

I smiled and nodded my head, "You want my telephone number?"

Page 29

"I already have it; Ruben took it down on the pledge form for your gold."

The walk home was just like the walk out that morning, men were going out of their way to talk to me, they were flirting with me as I walked home.

Paul was watching the TV as I walked in, he jumped up and rushed over to me, "I'm sorry darling, I hope that you can forgive me for sending you to Ruben and not telling you what was going to happen!"

I patted Paul's cheek and kissed him. I took the money out of my handbag and dropped it all on the dining table. Paul gasped, "Hell, there has to be almost a thousand pounds there, how much did you get for the gold?"

"Six hundred pounds."

I could see that Paul looked troubled by the fact that I'd earned almost four hundred pounds, he hadn't mentioned sex but I could see that he was trying to work out just how many men I'd been with to make that much money.

"Fourteen men including Ruben...if you were interested!"

Paul's face turned scarlet, he knew exactly what I'd been doing but he didn't want it vocalising.

"If I'm going to be the breadwinner in our family you have to accept that I'm earning money by fucking with men, some strangers but some...some are men that we know very well!"