Hard Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked away in shame. I grabbed his face and pulled it back so I could look into his eyes. "If you can't take the fact that I'm whoring to pay the bills, to keep food on the table and a roof over our head then say so right now and I won't go to work tomorrow but first thing on Monday morning you'll have to go to the job centre and take the first job that's offered, even if it is shelf stacking at the local supermarket."

Page 30

"I'd prefer it if you didn't have to do that kind of thing but I'm a skilled welder, if I take a job on Monday I won't be available when the shipyard is looking for a new crew."

"I know that my darling but if I'm going to sell my body so that you can keep yourself available for the next contract in the shipyard, you have to be okay with it, I don't want any ill feelings, no embarrassment or recriminations."

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Shall I make you an omelette."

I nodded my head, I'm going to rub some cream on my pussy, I'm a little sore after all of those men today."

Paul's face turned into a part smile and part grimace.

I heard the telephone ring while I was up in the bathroom, I heard Paul in the kitchen talking on the phone and suddenly he was at the bathroom door, he was holding the telephone against his stomach to cut out the microphone

"It's my dad, he asked if we were in tonight...I told him that we were but he told me that I had to ask you first!"

"I'm not planning on going out."

"It's his bridge night, I've never known him to miss one and he's never called around here at the weekend before!"

Paul moved the phone from his stomach and up to his ear, "Vicky said it's okay, we're not going out...will mum be coming with you?"

I held out my hand and snapped my fingers for Paul to give me the phone. I pressed the phone against my own belly, "Take some money off of the kitchen table and run down to the late night shop, buy a box of ten condoms and a pack of beer, twenty-four cans should do, your father won't be bringing your mother, he's a friend of Ruben's, he went to school with him, Ruben will have told him about my new occupation and he'll be coming over for a freebie!"

Page 31

Paul's face reddened all over again, his expression said 'Oh no!' I waved him away as I put the phone to my ear, "Hi Ron, we're going to be in all evening, come over whenever you like!"

Ron told me that he'd be over in around forty minutes so while Paul ran down to the late night shop for beer and condoms I did my hair, made up my face and pulled stocking onto my legs, stockings, suspender belt, matching bra and thong. I put on a low cut mini dress. All of the clothes were from before I married Paul, like the white dress I'd worn for Ruben earlier. I was just slipping my feet into black patent leather high heeled shoes as Paul walked in carrying the beer and a carrier bag with the box of ten condoms hidden in it.

There was a knock at the front door, Paul rushed to answer it but I stopped him. "I'll get the door, you go up to the spare room, flip the mattress and put a bottom sheet on it."

Paul blushed all over again but he did as I'd told him.

I took a deep breath as Ron knocked the door again, I walked out slowly, I was doing that whole catwalk thing again but the high heels improved my walk and the stockings rubbing together between my thighs was starting my pussy drooling.

Ron always greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek, he'd done it the same way since he first met me when I was sixteen years old and was Paul's project partner at school. Tonight he hugged me and avoided my cheek, he moved his head so that his lips crashed into mine.

"My old school friend Robin Samuels rang me earlier, he told me that you have a new job and he also said that you were a natural, you took to it like a duck to water."

"And what? You want to be a customer?"

Page 32

Ron looked around nervously, he shushed me, "Where's Paul?"

"He's upstairs, he's getting the spare bed ready in case you want to fuck me."

Ron feigned shock at my comment and then laughed, "So he knows what you're doing then?"

"He does, he didn't want to admit it to himself though!"

"So, do I get to fuck you for free then?"

"This time, you can have a free trial but after today you pay the going rate!"

"I'd better make the most of my free session then."

I took Paul's father's hand and guided him up to the bedroom, we passed a very red faced Paul on the stairs.

"Fetch your father a glass of beer for me Paul darling."

Ron stopped and watched his son go on his way to the kitchen, "you punishing him?"

"No, he has to realise the new reality, I'm fucking men to keep our hearth and home together. He needs to understand that I'm two people, a working woman when it's necessary and his wife when I've no customers to serve."

I pulled at his hand again on our way to the bedroom. I pulled my dress off over my head.

"I used to watch you changing when we were on holiday, you can't believe how often I've wanted to fuck you."

I pulled my thong off, "For someone who claims that he has wanted to fuck me for so many years you seem very slow at undressing."

Page 33

Ron grinned at me as he ripped his clothes off, I lay on my back on the bed as I watched Ron undressing, I toyed with my pussy as I watched. Ron offered me his meat to shield with latex and then he climbed on the bed between my legs and he inserted his cock in my cunt. He'd pulled back and rammed in again just as Paul walked into the room with a glass of beer for his father, "Where shall I put this?"

"We need a little more furniture in this room, some bedside tables and such, you can go out and buy some while I'm working tomorrow..." I groaned with the pleasure of his father's cock pounding into me as my husband watched. I panted three or four quick breaths as I orgasmed and then dropped back into the bedroom, "...but for now you can stand there and hold your father's glass until he needs it." I groaned with pleasure at his father's cock once again as I looked into Paul's eyes and smiled.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Helping the Elderly Ch. 01 A white hot wife helps an elderly black man with his therapy.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories