Hard Times Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you first."

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," I bargained.

"If you go first," she said.

"Fine," I chuckled, "What if I said I'd like a perfect stranger to see you naked? All of you!"

Surprised but clearly intrigued, she looked me in the eye and asked, "You want some random guy to see my tits? And my pussy?"

"Fuck yeah," I whispered, probably a little too eager.

"Who?"

"I don't know. It doesn't really matter, does it?" I replied, "What about the pizza guy?"

"Would I need to show you my tits?"

"Not if you don't wa..." I started to reply.

"Okay, I'll do it," she interrupted me, clearly feeling quite adventurous.

"Seriously?"

"Sure, it sounds like fun... and it's pretty slutty!"

"I'll say," I grinned, "Now you tell me one of your fantasies."

"Nuh uh," she refused, "One fantasy at a time."

"Fair enough," I whispered, "But then how will we pass the time?"

"Yeah, that's a tough one," she smirked, as she pushed my face back down in between her legs.

About fifteen minutes later, the door bell rang.

"Pizza's here," Karina said, clearly nervous.

"The money's on the table," I whispered, poking my head up and getting out of the way. She got up, sashayed over to the table and grabbed a few bills out of my wallet.

"No peeking," she whispered as she walked back past me, heading for the hallway. She made sure she had her back towards me before unclasping her bra and throwing it on the floor. Then, she walked into the hallway, closing the living door behind her.

A few moments later, I heard her open the front door.

"Evening, pizza... WOW!" I heard a male voice say.

"What do I owe you?" Karina asked, after giving the lucky bastard a few moments to enjoy the view.

"Uh, I... uh... €27,50," he stammered, probably drooling over her gorgeous body.

"Let me see, 10... 15... 20... 25... 30... here you go, keep the change," Karina said, deliberately taking her time.

"Uh, okay... bye... thank you," I heard him say, just before the door closed.

When she came back in, a few moments later, she was holding the pizza boxes strategically in front of her tits, obscuring them from my gaze.

"My god, you're such a slut," I whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"I think it's safe to assume that he's going to jack off first chance he gets," she chuckled.

"Yeah, well, he's not the only one," I moaned, wrapping my right hand around my dick.

Karina smiled, glanced down at my fat cock and whispered, "Turn around for a sec."

I faced away from her, realizing she was probably going to put her bra back on, before putting down the pizza boxes.

"We're good," she whispered about ten seconds later.

I immediately turned around and gawked at her pussy as I fiercely tugged my dick. I put my free hand on her head and gently pushed her down to her knees. She went down willingly, although I could tell she was more than a little apprehensive about where I was going to shoot my cum.

She just sat there, looking up at me, with the most endearing and intoxicating smile, while I tugged my cock. God, she was so beautiful -- and slutty. We didn't speak, or touch each other for several minutes. I just pumped and pumped, gawking at her -- trying to imagine what her tits looked like.

When I was about to cum, I aimed my throbbing cock at her chest and let loose. While her neck and shoulders caught most of it, I also stained her bra pretty good. She giggled, as I kept dripping cum onto her bare skin. She was visibly relieved that I had spared her face... this time.

When I stepped back, holding my half-flaccid dick, she glanced up at me with a sly smile.

"How was that?" she asked, cute as a bug.

"Terrific," I sighed as I collapsed on the couch.

As she reached for the pizza boxes, I asked, "Aren't you going to clean yourself up?"

"I don't want my pizza to get cold," she grinned as she grabbed a slice and took a bite.

I smiled back at her for a second, then did the same.

We ate our pizza and just enjoyed each other's company, not saying a single word for about ten minutes. We occasionally glanced at one another, but most of the time we just stared out in front of us, thinking back of all the sexy and nasty things we'd done so far.

As soon as I'd swallowed my last bite, I said, "Okay, your turn!"

"Do we have to do this now?" she replied, as she put down her half-eaten slice of pizza.

"Yes, we do. Stop stalling and tell me," I insisted.

"Fine," she said, then swallowed several times and turned to face me, clearly nervous.

"I've had this particular fantasy for quite a while now... it's pretty nasty!" she whispered.

"Okay," I grinned, "I am even more curious now."

Actually blushing now, she nervously cleared her throat and stammered, "I... want to know what it's like... to be a whore!"

Before I could get over my initial shock, she clarified, "And I don't mean the dirty name-calling sort, I mean an actual prostitute. I want to put on whorish clothes and get fucked for money."

I gawked at her, not knowing what to say.

She must have misinterpreted my apprehension for disapproval and quickly added, "Just for you, of course... I don't actually want to be... a prostitute, you know... I... I..."

"I understand," I whispered softly, as I put my hand on her knee, in an effort to put her at ease. She'd taken a pretty big chance in opening up to me like that. The last thing I wanted was for her to feel like a freak or like she couldn't share her fantasies with me.

"I... I want to haggle over the price of sexual favors," she admitted, "I want to be persuaded to do nasty, weird stuff, simply because the price is right."

"Tell you what," I blurted out, "If you dress up like a whore, I'll take you to the Motel Six on Northguard Avenue and we can haggle all you want!"

"You mean it?" she asked, surprisingly delighted with my proposal.

I nodded.

"Now?" she asked, excitedly.

"I don't think I'd be getting my money's worth out of you tonight, you little slut," I grinned. "Tomorrow night?"

"Deal," I smiled.

"Just one condition," she stipulated, "No seeing my tits."

"I figured as much," I smirked, just a tad disappointed.

After dinner, we watched some TV together, and although the two of us remained naked -- except for her bra -- we didn't do anything else. I was feeling pretty satisfied and I assumed Karina was saving herself for the following night.

The following day -- Karina's last day of suspension -- I had to get back to work. I was already in call with a customer when Karina came down for breakfast. After watching a little TV, she then got dressed and left for the city library to do some research and get some studying done.

Around 4.30pm, Karina walked back in, dropped her backpack and kicked off her shoes. I had finished for the day and was having a little snack in the kitchen.

"I'll need about half an hour to look like a whore. Is that okay?" she blurted out.

"Can't wait," I grinned, amused by her eagerness.

I finished my snack, freshened up and then waited for her in the living room. When she walked in, about thirty-five minutes later, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing black thigh-high boots and an extremely short jeans skirt -- which barely covered her ass.

Her transparent, fishnet blouse showed her black bra underneath. She had put on way too much make-up -- really emphasizing that she was trying to sell herself.

"So, how do I look?" she asked.

"Like a prostitute," I replied, honestly.

"Good," she sighed "Ready?"

"You're eager, aren't you?" I grinned, as I grabbed my car keys and walked up to her.

"A girl's got to make a living, doesn't she?" she quipped.

We shared a smile and after giving her a playful slap on the butt, we walked out the front door. She rushed over to car, clearly nervous about anyone seeing her in her current outfit. I got behind the wheel and looked her up and down one more time, before starting the car.

She was clearly very excited and nervous, so we didn't speak for the whole ride -- which took about ten minutes. After parking the car, we walked up to the reception and as I walked up to the counter, Karina stayed back a few feet -- just like a real hooker would.

"Hi, I'd like a room for... three hours," I said to the guy manning the reception. He looked up at me, then shot Karina a dirty look, recognizing her for what she was -- or what she was pretending to be.

"Right," he replied uninterested, "Number 7 is available."

"Fine," I replied as I glanced back at Karina. I could tell she was struggling. She was embarrassed, eager, horny, worried... all at the same time. I almost felt sorry for the little slut. I paid with my credit card and was handed the key.

As we walked out, side by side, making our way to room 7, I asked, "You okay?"

"He really thought I was a prostitute," she gasped, "That was so humiliating. I am so fucking wet right now!"

I grinned as I opened the door.

Karina walked in first and threw her purse on the bed as she took a quick glance around the room.

"Ok, so here's the deal," she whispered, "You can pay by the hour, in which case everything is included, except facials. That's two hundred and fifty an hour..."

"Or..." she continued her well-rehearsed speech, "You can pay for each thing we do. A handjob is fifty, any mouth action is seventy-five. Pussy is one twenty-five. And up the ass is one seventy-five. Swallowing is fifty extra. Facials are a hundred per pop. Sucking on my cunt is free."

She'd clearly given her price list quite some thought, and enjoyed reciting it almost as much as I did listening to it.

"I'll uh... pay by the hour," I whispered, unzipping my pants.

"Three hours, that's seven fifty up front."

"How about six hundred?" I asked, grabbing my wallet.

"Sorry, prices are non-negotiable."

"Six-fifty... or I walk," I stated, "And you can go back and find yourself another customer."

"Seven hundred," Karina proposed, fighting a smile as she was visibly getting a kick out of these negotiations.

"Seven hundred... and I can cum in face for free once," I said, "Take it or leave it."

"Fine," she sighed, acting disappointed. I took some money out of my wallet. Of course, I didn't have seven hundred dollars with me, so I counted each bill numerous of times, not letting it go as I put it on the table and counted out loud.

"A hundred, two hundred, two-fifty, three hundred..."

By the time I reached seven hundred, there were only five or so on the bed, and because most of them were ones, five and tens, it barely amounted to forty bucks. Karina played along, picked up the money, pretended to count it again and then folded it into a bundle and stuffed it in the left cup of her bra, which she had -- as announced -- no intention of taking off.

"Alright, let's get started then," she whispered as she took off the rest of her clothes. I quickly did the same and then made her lay down on her back. I pried her legs open and started screwing her missionary style. After a few minutes, she got on all fours and I fucked her from behind.

"Oh my god, you're so big!" she grunted, in between all the moaning and screaming she was doing. She was clearly acting -- just like a real hooker would -- and it drove me absolutely crazy. I started slamming into her even harder.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it," she grunted, clearly having trouble staying in character, "You're the best I've ever had... oh yeah, fuck me with that big cock!"

I did exactly that -- and really banged her -- for another twenty seconds, before climaxing violently and loudly inside of her. When I was done, I collapsed down next to her on the bed, completely out of breath. Pleased with my -- and her own -- performance, she laid down on her left side, pressing her hot body up against me, smiling widely.

After taking a small breather, I asked her to get on her knees next to the bed, where she slobbered over my cock and balls for about ten minutes. Then, we switched positions and I returned the favor by licking her pussy for a while. Meanwhile, I tugged my dick back to full strength.

When I was fully hard again, I made her hang her head off the edge of the bed and started fucking her mouth -- slow and gentle, but deep. As she wasn't used to this kind of 'abuse', she quickly started gagging, producing large amounts of saliva in the process.

Although the experience must have been pretty uncomfortable and quite humiliating, Karina never complained and tirelessly kept opening her mouth for more. Even when I ejaculated in her face and added my gooey cum to her own saliva already dripping down her forehead onto the floor, she never even squinched or complained. Talk about committing to your role!

When I was done, I laid down on the bed and turned on the TV, while Karina rushed into the bathroom to clean herself up a little bit. When she came back out, she joined me on the bed, putting her head in my lap -- right next to my cock, facing the TV -- and her soft hand on my crotch.

For the next thirty minutes, we watched some reality show while she lovingly caressed my balls and my flaccid dick. When she eventually felt me getting hard again, she poked her head up and started giving me a slow, sloppy blowjob.

When she'd gotten it fully hard again, she sat up and straddled me, facing the TV. Without taking her eyes off the screen, she guided my cock into her wet pussy and slowly started fucking me. I gently put my hands on her hips and watched her move up and down. God, this was so hot!

But it was about to get even better! All of a sudden, she surprised me by reaching down in between her legs with both hands, taking my rock-hard cock out of her twat and nudging it against her rear entrance.

"Uh Karina?" I uttered, flabbergasted, as I felt her pressing down.

"Shush... let me try something," she grunted, as she started moving up and down ever so slowly, carefully trying to slide her ass over my hard cock.

About thirty -- strange and wonderful -- seconds later, my tip slipped in, causing her to gasp and pause what she was doing. After giving herself a moment to adjust to this new sensation, she started moving up and down again, trying to force more of my dick up her ass.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"I know, right?" she sighed, surprised herself at how much she was enjoying this.

"Kari... naaaaa," I grunted as I started shuddering underneath her. Realizing I was about to cum pretty violently, she probably didn't want to risk me hurting her in the heat of the moment.

She quickly dismounted me, wrapped her left hand tightly around the base of my cock and furiously starting pumping my sensitive tip with her right hand. Overwhelmed by pleasure, I moaned at the top of my lunges as Karina passionately milked all of the sperm out of balls.

"Yeah... oh fuck yeah," she chuckled, amused at the amount of cum I was producing.

Needless to say that that was one of the best orgasms of my life! When I was completely empty -- and flaccid -- Karina got off of me and laid down, her head on my left shoulder. As she softly caressed my bare chest, she looked up at me -- evidently longing for some feedback.

"Oh my god," I panted, "That was..."

"Good?"

"Nasty!" I corrected her.

"So nasty!" she added, as we shared a chuckle.

I had about a million questions, but since I didn't want to break character and possibly ruin our roleplay, I kept them all to myself -- at least for now. I put my hand on her head and caressed her hair, as I closed my eyes. As you might expect, I quickly dozed off...

Karina woke me up about two hours later, by gently caressing my face.

"Time's almost up," she whispered, "If you wanna go again... now is the time!"

I glanced at my watch and realized we only had fifteen minutes left.

"Shit, I fell asleep," I blurted out, stating the obvious, "Why didn't you wake me sooner?"

"Why would I do that?" she replied as she slowly got up from the bed, "I've already gotten paid, so the money is the same, whether you fuck me... or take a nap."

"You slut!" I blurted out.

"Yeah yeah," she sighed, ignoring my insult, "So... can you get it up again? Or should I put my clothes back on?"

She put her right hand on her hip, striking a sexy -- sort of conceited -- pose, which instantly got my motor running again. The fact that her tits were still safely tucked away in her bra, only made the situation even more exciting.

I beckoned her with my index finger, telling her to get back on the bed. As soon as she was close enough, I nudged her head down towards my hardening dick. Understandably, Karina hesitated. The prospect of sucking my dick -- which had been in her twat as well as up her ass -- probably made her doubt her commitment to the cause just a little bit.

But, after a moment or two, she submissively lowered her head and swallowed my half-hard cock. The look on her face indicated that she didn't particularly care for the taste, but she powered through nonetheless. She sucked it with the same zeal as ever, and even ran her tongue over my nutsack repeatedly -- just to keep things interesting.

She gave me a wonderful blowjob, and swallowed my cum -- like a pro. And that, unfortunately, was the end of our little experiment. We freshened up, put our clothes back on and walked out of the room with about four minutes to spare.

While I quickly rushed over to the reception to return our room key, Karina got in the car as fast as she could -- hiding away from prying eyes. Now that our playtime was over, I guess she was no longer that keen on being seen in her whorish outfit...

As I drove off the lot, she took the bundle of bills out of her bra and handed them to me.

"Did you have fun?" she asked, as I took the money and stuffed it in my back pocket.

"That was amazing," I replied, putting my hand on her knee, "I had a wonderful time!"

"Me too," she smiled, "Is that a bad thing?"

"No," I chuckled, "It just means you're a natural."

"A natural whore? she chuckled, feigning shock, as she slapped me on the shoulder.

I didn't reply, but couldn't quite hide my grin.

"Pervert," she whispered, fighting a smile of her own. She then softly put her hand on my knee, as she turned her head and dreamily stared out of her window.

I put my free hand on top of hers and squeezed it lovingly as I kept my eyes on the road, thanking my lucky stars how things had turned out with Karina...

12