All Comments on 'Hard To Say I'm Sorry'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved the story but you probably could have chosen something else for them to fight about. Their argument and her reaction seemed pretty strong even if they had shitty days at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

From skimming, the sex looks great! However, the description of the food and argument are more specific than necessary. It pegs them in too specific a social class (pasta and steamed vegetables? so middle-low america) and makes them hard to relate do, and as a result, I didn't read past 'Billy snapped, "I'm going to get some fast food."'

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Updated

Thank you for the comments. I've updated the "fight" scene, so hopefully this will be more pleasing to the reader. - H

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Perplexed by the comments

I didn't read the original version of this story. This version felt balanced to me. Having read a few of your other stories first, I was kind of expecting a twist such as tease and denial or leaving her tied up while he went to do his presentation. Some kind of play on the title, Nowhere to go...

5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

holy crap that's amazing.

david450david450almost 7 years ago

That was a very arousing story! I loved her obvious attraction to Billy and they both oozed sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1887 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...