All Comments on 'Hardcore Family Fuckers Ch. 06'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crude

Yet very readable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep writing bi family stories

your writing seems to be taking on a slightly better angle.hope to see more bi family stories..but in different scenerios..maybe a nudist resort and hopefully mixing it up together with other swinging bi families who all enjoy the same bi family dad/son/mom/ even three generational bi action as your other families did individually...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

Just what I come here to read --- family fucking and sucking. It is a great wanker. I was hard all the way through. Nothing gets my cock up like a mother getting fucked by her sons in a full-family situation with one fucking her while another wats to shove his cock in her cunt. Thanks for the pleasure. I'll save it and jack off to it some more. It sure does the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story!

There's nothing more enjoyable than incest sex. I found out very young that I was bi and started my sex life sucking cocks on my grandfather's farm. I serviced all 6 of his farm hands, doing each at least twice a day. From there I moved to fucking my sister. A short time later our father disappeared from our lives, leaving just my mother, sister and me to get by. My mother began whoring with me blowing her tricks to get them hard. While she fucked them I fucked my sister. That set up a real desire to fuck my mother also. I began by eating the cum out of her pussy after the guys shot off. Mom was'nt very up on the idea of me screwing her so I forced the issue. I tied her to the bed and fucked her all day. After that, it became routine to fuck both of them and require that they brought cocks home for me to suck and get fucked by. Things worked well for all of us and still do. I pimp for them as well as myself. It's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the idea of a family sex club

And it just makes sense. Family cocks belong up family cunts, the son's, the brother's, and the dad's cock, they all belong up the mother's, the sister's, and the daughter's cunt. All the family males have balls brimming with warm creamy semen, and the perfect place for family semen is up warm wet welcoming family twats.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous