Hardly Education

Story Info
Bro and Sis go to cabin a day before parents, get kinky.
11.7k words
4.45
50k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has some light BDSM/rough sex themes. It also includes cheating and sex while drunk/drinking. Just a heads up in case that's an issue for anybody. I also want to clarify that none of this is supposed to be real or even realistic. This is fantasy and nothing more. Also, I just do this for fun. No editor, no beta readers, nothing like that. Please don't expect perfection from me. For anyone who's curious, my writing is inspired by hentai, doujinshi, and similar content. Thank you all for reading. Please enjoy!

Shane winced as his passenger door slammed shut, rocking the entire vehicle.

"Uhh, Erin? You think you could be a little more gentle with 'er?"

Long dark hair framed the young woman's delicate face. Her lips were pinched in a scowl and her emerald eyes looked sharp enough to draw blood. Her forehead was already pressed against her window, staring out at nothing.

"Whatever."

"Ohh-kay then." he muttered as he turned the key on his poor abused car. It was already gearing up to be a fun trip.

Gravel crunched under his tires as he shot backwards out of the driveway. As soon as he got onto the road, he slammed it into drive and floored it. In a matter of seconds he was coasting at an easy 60 miles an hour on a residential street.

He glanced over at the girl in the passenger's seat to gauge her reaction. There was none.

A few years ago, Erin would've been giggling and cheering as Shane flaunted his disdain for basic traffic laws. That was back when they were still kids. Back before she got a license of her own, and it often fell on Shane to drive her to the mall or to a friend's house.

Every time she asked for a ride he would grumble about how he wasn't a taxi service. The truth was though, he only complained to get a few exaggerated compliments out of her as she tried to butter him up. He had always adored his younger sister. At the end of the day he could never tell her "no".

These days though, it seemed a lot harder just to get a simple smile out of her, let alone a giggle or a cheer.

They cruised down the highway in near silence. The only interruption was the occasional ding of Erin's text notification followed immediately by an irritated "Tsk!" as soon as she finished reading it.

"You having a fight with someone?"

She offered no response, and after a long awkward pause he tried again.

"You know if something's going on you can always talk to me, right?"

"It's nothing I'd want to talk to my brother about" she snapped back.

"Well alright then." he said simply.

Shane was sure that she was fighting with her boyfriend. Mom had mentioned that had been happening a lot lately. He knew better than to ask about it directly, so instead he wracked his brain for everything he knew about the guy and their relationship.

Erin attended college a couple hours away from their family home. To save money she still lived with their parents and commuted or took online classes.

For the last year or so she had been dating some guy who lived on campus. A 21 year old junior named Jeff. Jeff was a general business major. He was the treasurer of their college's local chapter of TKE. The two met when they were grouped together for a project. They hit it off immediately and had been dating ever since.

Erin had brought Jeff home to meet the family only once. Sadly, he was exactly what Shane worried he would be. Baby face with a high fade and a flat billed hat glued to his head. Pastel cargo shorts and Nike sandals with calf socks. A general air of cockiness and sleaze. It was obvious that he would've rather been anywhere else besides meeting his girlfriend's family.

Generally speaking, people shouldn't judge people that they don't really know. "You can't judge a book by its cover" and all that noise. However, this guy was clearly a total frat bro. A frat bro who was dating his sister long distance for her first serious relationship. Shane had a pretty good guess how that was going to play out in the long run.

It was Erin's life though. He had never said a word to her against Jeff. She was more or less a grown woman. She could make her own decisions as well as her own mistakes. If she were to ask Shane, he would gladly give her his opinion. However, he would not try to tell her how to live her life. All he could really do was keep an eye out and try to make sure that nothing completely egregious was going on.

After a couple more hours on the highway and at least a dozen more "Ding... Tsk"s, Shane pulled off at their exit. He swung into the parking lot of the Mobile gas station/grocery store/fish bait stall which was pretty much the only business in the entire town.

"Do you need anything?" Shane asked as he opened the car door and swung his legs out.

"No." she replied moodily, her forehead still glued to the window.

"Alright, suit yourself." he replied, motioning to close the door.

"Wait!" she called out just before he released it.

Shane paused and eyed her patiently.

"Grab me some Sour Patch Kids?"

"Sur-"

"And a Dr. Pepper?"

Shane broke into an amused smirk. That was the first excitement he'd seen from her all night. Her puppy-dog eyes just added to his amusement. This was the Erin he was reminiscing about earlier. Getting excited about making her brother buy her sweets.

Maybe she won't be pissy all weekend after all. I'll just have to bribe her with candy for the next four days.

"Sure, Erin. By the way, this is how you close a car door." he said sarcastically as he slowly brought the door closed and sealed it as gently as he could. She wasn't amused.

Fifteen minutes later he was stuffing two or three bulging grocery bags into the trunk of the car. He tossed a family sized bag of Sour Patch Kids into Erin's lap as he hopped back into the car then shoved a can of Dr. Pepper in her face.

"They sell individual cans here?"

"Well I got you a 12 pack. The rest are in the trunk." he replied with a self satisfied grin, clearly proud of himself for being such a generous big brother.

Erin glanced down as she toyed with a strand of her hair. She tucked it behind her ear and muttered "Oh. Thanks." before returning her forehead to the window. He couldn't tell for sure, but he thought her attitude seemed at least a little less gloomy. Her eyes were a bit softer at least.

Within a few miles of leaving the Mobile, the roads turned from asphalt to gravel and the open fields that bordered the highway changed to dense forests. The path was so hilly that it almost felt like a roller coaster if Shane didn't drive slowly. It wound around the lake, passing dozens of other cottages with lakeside property.

Finally they arrived at their destination. From the road it didn't look like much of anything. Certainly not the location of a luxurious vacation home. It was just a rusty gate with a mailbox blocking a dirt path through a patch of forest. However, twenty five yards or so down the path, the dense foliage opened up into a clearing. A large semicircle of unkempt grass pressed up against the lake, and in the center of it was their family's cottage.

As soon as the car came to a complete stop, Shane and Erin hopped out and began hauling in their luggage. While Erin went back for a second load of bags, Shane went to the fuse box and flipped the main breaker. When he did, half the lights in the house switched on along with the central air.

One or two trips to the car later and everything was inside. Erin went to put their bags in their rooms while Shane put all the groceries away. Along with a weekend's worth of food and drinks, Shane had bought more than enough booze at the Mobile station to keep him loaded for the next four days. He had always felt that getting drunk with his dad was one of the best parts of family vacations as an adult.

When Shane had finished his task, he mixed himself a stiff Jameson and ginger ale before making his way to the back porch. He flipped the flood lights on and made his way through the sliding glass door. With drink in hand he walked barefoot across the wooden boards of the porch, through the small patch of grass, across the sandy beach, and onto their private dock.

He stood at the very end of the wooden platform and gazed across the lake. Other families' summer homes lined the opposite side, their twinkling lights sparkling off the water. A light breeze was playing through his hair, cutting through the night's mugginess. He took a deep breath and tasted the fresh country air. Twenty-some years worth of memories were wrapped up in this place. He couldn't remember a summer that their family hadn't come here, and he was thrilled to continue the tradition.

Once Shane had gotten his fill of the view, he made his way back to the porch. He stepped up to the jacuzzi and flipped over the cover. A satisfied smile crossed his face as he ran his fingers through the steaming hot water. He couldn't wait to have a soak later.

When he made his way back inside, Erin was shuffling around the kitchen. Bread, meat, cheese, and condiments were all spread out on the granite bar that separated the kitchen and the living room. It appeared she was in the process of making herself a sandwich.

"Ooh leave all that out for me. I wanna make one when you're done."

Erin's face stayed angled down, but her eyes kept glancing up at Shane. "W-well, what do you want on it? I can make it."

"Really? Well isn't that nice of you. Ham and Swiss with mayo would be great."

For a moment she said nothing. If it weren't for the fact that he was watching her make the exact sandwich he had asked for, he might've thought she hadn't even heard him. He sipped his drink as he waited for her to finish, taking note of her repeated glances up at him.

"So... I know I was being a brat earlier, when you asked if anything was wrong. Thank you for worrying. Some things are just weird to talk about with anyone, let alone your big brother. Ya know?"

As Erin blurted out her apology, Shane swore he saw her face turn a little pink. He wondered what she could be so embarrassed about, but he didn't press it. If she wanted him to know more, she'd tell him. He stepped up to the living room side of the bar and took a seat directly across from where she was standing in the kitchen.

"Yeah I get it. There are plenty of things I'd have a hard time talking to you about too. I just worry sometimes. Mostly because I don't really know this guy and I wonder how he treats you."

Erin's emerald eyes shot up and fixed on his, her eyebrows raised. "But I never said..?"

"You didn't have to. I know how it is with relationships, especially long distance. You don't have to tell me anything. I just wanted you to know you could, if you wanted to. I'm not around as much these days, but I'm always here for you if you need me."

Erin stared down at her hands. Her face looked furtive and her cheeks were unquestionably flushed this time. For a moment it looked like she was thinking about saying something, but in the end she held back. Instead she returned to working on the sandwiches. Once she had them assembled, she sliced both of them in half and slid Shane's plate in front of him.

Shane's brow furrowed as he considered his options. It was just the two of them until tomorrow, after all. Their parents would never know. After a moment's deliberation, he made his decision.

"Hey Erin?"

"Yeah?"

"I bought an absolute shit tone of booze at the gas station. Grab yourself a drink if you want one."

She stared him like she hadn't heard him properly. "Really? You're gonna let me drink?"

"Oh since your virgin lips have never touched alcohol before?" he teased. "I mean I know you're still living at home and all, but I'm sure a college girl like you dating a frat boy CEO has been to a party or two before."

Erin cracked a grin. "Come on, don't be mean. He's the treasurer, not the CEO. I don't even think they have CEO's..." she said half to herself as she began to look over the alcohol selection.

"They don't." he said firmly, cracking a grin of his own "I don't mean to be a dick about it. I guess I just never had a ton of respect for the 'Frat Life'"

Erin pulled the fifth of fireball out of the freezer and looked to Shane "Can I have some of this?"

"Sure if you want. But it's not cold yet. And it doesn't really mix with anything."

Before he had even finished talking she unscrewed the cap from the bottle and took a long pull of room temperature cinnamon whiskey. She screwed the cap back on and put it back in the freezer without so much as a grimace.

"Oh so you drink like that." he said laughing.

"Drink like what? What'd I do?" she asked innocently.

"Oh nothing really. It's just, sucking down warm fireball is a very 'college' thing to do." he said, stifling more laughter. "But you're not gonna be able to keep up if you're just drinking straight liquor all night. You should pour yourself an actual drink to sip on."

"Well, what kind of drinks can you make with this stuff? I can't go to bars and my friends and I don't really do mixies. We just pass a bottle around."

"No, that makes sense. Here, let me."

With that he walked around the bar to the kitchen side and began digging around in the cupboards. He found a tall glass and filled it with ice. Then he tried his best to eyeball about two shots of Jameson. It was awkward to pour out of a half gallon bottle though, and it probably ended up being quite a bit more. He snagged Erin's half-drank can of Dr Pepper and topped off the glass with it before giving it a stir. Then he took a sip just to test.

Damn that's good. Why don't I ever make these? He pondered as he presented the drink to her.

"Here, try this. It's a lot easier to pace yourself sipping one of these than pulling straight out of a bottle every few minutes."

Erin took the offered glass with both hands and held it under her nose, sniffing it.

"Just taste it, you baby!" Shane chided "I promise it's not gonna be any worse than what I just watched you drink."

Erin shot a glare in his direction. She didn't like anyone calling her a baby, even if it was just a joke. Steeling herself, she took a tentative sip.

"Mmm that is good. What is that?"

"See? I knew you'd like it. It's Jameson and Dr Pepper. That's my favorite whiskey. It's a little more expensive than fireball, but I think it's worth the extra 15 bucks."

Erin sat down next to Shane and began to eat. For a few minutes the only sounds were chewing and the occasional clink of ice in glasses as the two of them stuffed their faces and sipped their drinks. When Erin finished her sandwich she spoke up.

"So why don't you respect it?"

"Respect what?" Shane replied, nonplussed.

"The 'Frat life'."

Shane thought for a moment before responding. He wanted to be somewhat tactful. "Well... I dunno. Maybe it was just the people I knew. But for the frat guys I was around in college, the whole thing was mostly just a lot of bravado and getting hammered. They always seemed to get in a lot of fights. Most of the guys didn't seem like they respected women all that much. A lot of players..."

For the second time that night, Shane tried to gauge her reaction. She was biting her bottom lip and staring into the drink in her hand.

Shane continued hurriedly "But hey, that's nothing against Jeff in particular. I mean, I've only even met the guy once. He could be an amazing person for all I know. And anyway, it's really all about what feels right for you. So long as you're happy, what I think doesn't mean shit."

Erin took a long pull from her drink and smiled "Thanks for that. I always worried that you judged me for him."

"Hey like I said, what I think really doesn't mean shit. Just be happy, little sis." Then Shane drained the rest of his drink in one go before hopping off his seat and bounding back to the kitchen. He began digging around in the fridge for his ginger ale. "Enough about that though. I'm gonna make another one of these, and then we should hook up the laptop and find a movie to watch."

When he turned back around, Erin's empty glass was pushed to his side of the bar. "Make me another too, 'big bro'?" she said with the same puppy-dog eyes as when she asked for the candy and soda an hour before.

"Sure, Erin."

Shane poured them each another drink while Erin got her laptop hooked up to the flat screen. She was sitting cross legged on the couch as she scrolled through netflix when he finally made his way to the living room.

"What do you wanna watch?" she asked as she took the fresh drink from his hand.

"Horror." he responded immediately.

"Awe, really?" Erin whined.

"Yep! Come on, let's do it!"

Erin was looking down at her drink again and chewing her bottom lip "Fiine. We can do horror. Nothing super bloody though!"

"That's fine with me," he said triumphantly, taking the laptop from her hands. "I'm not into torture porn anyway."

"Torture porn? What kind of porn is that?"

Shane laughed "Not actual porn, stupid. It's movies like Saw, Hostel, Human Centipede. Stuff like that. People call those types of horror movies 'torture porn'"

"Oh ok... I thought you meant, like, that stuff where people wear leather and hit each other. BDMS, or something like that."

"No not quite..." he said as he scrolled through the long list of scary movies. "That's something else entirely. And it's BDSM." Then he started a random movie in a bid to end the conversation.

They had just brushed up against a topic that was high on his list of "Things I Don't Want To Discuss With My Little Sister". Just mentioning it in passing sent a weird twinge down his spine. It felt something like the first time he had stumbled upon hentai while surfing Newgrounds as a tween. Just like back then, he knew instinctively that it was something he shouldn't be involved with. However, it was exciting and alluring at the same time that it made him feel dirty and uncomfortable.

As the movie started he glanced over at his darling little sister on the couch next to him. When she met his gaze, her soft, full lips spread into a smile and she let out a giggle. Those emerald eyes that had been sharp as daggers earlier were now soft as kittens, and her cheeks were flushed from the drink she'd just finished. The forest green camisole she was wearing had a low collar to begin with, but at some point it had gotten tugged a little lower. A dangerous amount of her ample chest was exposed and he could see at least a full inch of her lacy black bra.

She really was pretty. He'd always thought so, even when they were kids. As her brother though, it had always been a completely different type of pretty than what he might see in a super model or a female classmate. In that smile though, he had caught a glimpse of her conventional beauty. The kind he would see in any other girl. The kind that you're definitely not supposed to see in your kid sister.

It was only for a split second. He blinked twice and it was gone. She went right back to being the same old Erin. What he had seen though was burned into his memory, and part of him wanted to see more of it.

For fuck's sake, these drinks must be hitting me harder than I thought. What kind of sick bastard am I? he thought to himself. He stuffed those thoughts into the back of his mind and began giving the screen in front of him his full attention.

The movie really wasn't that good. Basically, a family finds a creepy doll in the attic of their new house. Then all of a sudden weird shit starts happening around them. In the end they're all saved by the power of love or Jesus or some such nonsense. It was sub par at best.

Then again, Shane was the type of guy who watched pretty much every horror movie he could find. He knew all the cliches and he could spot a jump scare coming a mile away. Erin, on the other hand, was not a horror fan whatsoever.