Hardly Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His steady pumps continued along with his moans and the sounds of Erin's slurping. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and reached under her thigh. His fingers found Erin's tiny hidden pearl, and he began toying with it gently as he kept thrusting. With her mouth now unoccupied, she began crying out from the additional stimulation.

"Tell me when you're close. I wanna know when you're about to-"

"I'm already close! Can I cum please? Can I?"

Shane released his grip on her hair and moved it to her throat instead. "Soon, real soon. Just a little bit more." he told her in between grunts and thrusts. He was close too, but once again he wanted to implement his breath play properly.

His fingers closed firmly around Erin's slender throat, distorting her moans as her airway and the blood flow to her brain was restricted. Meanwhile the fingers of his other hand were still toying with her clit, bringing her further towards the edge.

"Right there, I'm right there! Cum for me!"

Seconds later he felt her tighten up. He made one last deep thrust. The moan that escaped his lips harmonized with a garbled cry from Erin. For a moment he just held himself there, buried as deep inside her as he could possibly go. The feeling of Erin squeezing and pulsating around him was exquisite. Several slow, gentle thrusts served as post orgasm cool down, and then he pulling out.

Afterwards they were both spent physically and emotionally. Shane slumped over onto Erin's back, sandwiching her body between him and the ottoman. He had released his grip on her throat and was now using that hand to run his fingers through her hair. She seemed content to just lay there quietly, catching her breath and enjoying the loving caresses from her big brother.

Once they had both caught their breath, Shane stood up and extended a hand to Erin. She took his hand and shakily rose to her feet. They stumbled a few steps and collapsed onto the couch together, Erin's head resting on Shane's shoulder.

For the first time since the car ride there was a long, drawn out silence. The magnitude of what they had just done was slowly beginning to settle over the two of them.

The piercing Ding! of Erin's text notification shattered the silence like a sledge hammer, making both of them jerk in surprise. The noise snapped Shane back into reality.

Several contradictory emotions were swirling around in his head all at once. What had just occurred between the two of them was wrong by pretty much any moral standard. On top of that though, he had forgotten that she wasn't even single!

It still didn't feel wrong to him though. Even in the clarity after his orgasm he felt warm, safe, and secure with Erin pressed against him. Besides, that was some of the sweetest honey he had ever tasted, and he already knew he wanted more.

He had no idea how Erin would feel about it though. Once the afterglow wore off would she start to hate him? Would she think he was a some kind of freak? Would she pick up the phone and call her boyfriend sobbing, spilling her guts and ruining both their lives forever with the stigma of what they had just done?

All of these thoughts raced through his mind in a matter of seconds. He began observing her as closely as possible, searching her face for any emotional reaction. Sadness, anger, panic, guilt, shame. How was she going to take it? Would she even pick up the phone?

For what felt like an eternity, Erin stared at the phone. Shane couldn't detect any reaction from her. Her face was a blank slate. Tentatively she extended her hand to the end table and picked it up before bringing the screen to her face.

She didn't even read the message before turning it off and laying it back on the end table. Then she immediately returned to her previous spot on the couch, pressed against Shane with her head on his shoulder. She nuzzled him gently as she pressed even tighter to his side.

"Who was that?" he asked apprehensively.

"No one important. Not anymore." she replied lightly.

"So, you're done with him then?"

Erin began stroking Shane's thigh affectionately. Her fingers were working their way higher and higher, lazily searching for something. She looked deep into his eyes, their faces inches apart. "You know, I don't think I need a boyfriend right now. I think I should just focus on my education."