Hardly Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shane still lived at home he could occasionally coerce her to watch a scary movie with him. Her exaggerated reactions to every jump scare or tense moment were half the fun of pressuring her into watching it in the first place. That, at least, hadn't changed at all since he'd moved away.

What he had forgotten though was the over-the-top ways that Erin expressed her fear. Namely, using him as a hiding place/security blanket. Every time the music got tense, she'd huddle behind him, peaking out from behind his shoulder in anticipation. Every time the doll popped out in some unexpected way, she would let out a sharp squeak and grip him tight as she pressed her face into his back.

To Shane this movie was already a bad joke. With Erin's reactions mixed in though, it was outright hilarious. Every time she hid her face he'd laugh, and every time he laughed at her she would deliver a sharp pinch to his side in retribution.

Even with the mild physical abuse, Shane was having fun. What's more, Erin hadn't looked at her phone and Tsk'd once since they'd started drinking. It was just the two of them having a nice night in. It reminded him of the good old days when he lived at home and they still got to spend real time together.

On the other hand, all this physical contact was having a completely unintentional side effect. When she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her face to his shoulder, another part of her anatomy was pressed against him as well. He could distinctly feel her significant bust pressed against his back, and despite himself it was getting him excited.

Maybe it was just the alcohol, but for some reason he couldn't rid himself of those improper thoughts from earlier. He just couldn't reconcile the image he had always had of Erin with the image of her he had glimpsed when she smiled at him a few minutes ago.

He was out in the middle of nowhere with an objectively beautiful girl, alone, getting increasingly drunk as they laughed and hung all over each other. Sister or no, it almost felt like a date night or something. More than one "Netflix and Chill" had started out that way for Shane.

A while later the movie finally ended and the credits began to roll. With the scary dolls gone, Erin decided it was safe to come out from behind her brother's back. She sat right next to him and raised her arms high in the air, letting out a long sigh as she arched her back. With arms fully raised, she allowed her body to fall sideways and land across Shane's lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" Shane asked with a chuckle.

"Mmm... Getting comfy."

"Having my knees poking you in the back is comfy?"

"Eh, not really. But I still kinda like this spot."

Shane wasn't sure what there was for her to like about it, but he decided to stop asking questions. He was pretty content with it too. If she didn't mind his boney knees, he wouldn't complain.

"So what now? Should I pick another movie?'

"Nahhh let's do something else." She said as she reached out to grab her drink off the end table. It was just out of her reach though, so she motioned towards the glass and made an "Eh, eh!" sound. Shane took the hint and passed it to her. Once the glass was in her hand, she tilted her head to the side in an awkward attempt to take a sip out of it without sitting up.

"Don't you dare spill that on me!" Shane warned, but it was too late. No sooner had the words left his mouth than Erin dumped a stream of the sticky liquid all down the side of her face and onto his shorts.

"Awe dammit Erin, you suck." he said laughing.

"Oh you're fine!" she said as she continued to sloppily sip her drink while still on her back.

"Come on, get off! I gotta wipe this up. You could probably use a towel yourself." he said still chuckling.

"Nuh-uh, I'm comfy."

"Come on, up, up!" he said as he began poking and prodding her in the sides.

Erin wiggled back and forth on Shane's lap, giggling as she tried desperately to avoid his poke based attacks. In the process she just spilled even more of her drink, covering both of them and the couch in sugary liquid. At that point though they were far too caught up in the moment to care. They ignored the mess and the battle only intensified.

Erin somehow managed to set the glass down without spilling the ice at least. With both of her hands free, things devolved into an all out tickle war. The war didn't last long though. She got some decent jabs in, but in the end Shane used his size to take complete control. In less than a minute he was dominating her. Her back was pinned to the couch and he was straddling her waist. He had both of her wrists pinned above her head with one hand, and with the other he tickled her relentlessly.

"Ahh! Ahahaha, Stop! You win! Mercy! I submit, I submit!"

Shane's hands stopped moving. It suddenly occurred to him how the position they were in would look to an outside observer. His face turned crimson as he looked down at the female form underneath him.

Her hair was a mess and her bra was still hanging out of her soda soaked shirt. Her cheeks were flushed pink as she tried to catch her breath. Every time she took a deep breath her chest heaved a little, making her soda covered tits jiggle. It was a good thing that her eyes were pressed shut, because otherwise she surely would've caught him staring.

Erin? Submitting? To him? At that moment she was completely under his control. He could do anything he wanted, and there was no way she could resist him. That realization filled his stomach with a strange sensation. It felt like there was an eel swimming around in his gut, if the eel happened to be warm and inviting somehow.

Shane released Erin's wrists and straightened up. Then he maneuvered himself off of her and made his way to the kitchen. He began looking for a dishrag or maybe some paper towel since his shorts were still dripping with whisky and soda.

"SHAANE!" Erin called out from her place on the couch.

"WHAAAT!'? he called back, imitating her tone as he patted his shorts with a hand towel.

"Will you make me another drink? Also, is the fireball cold yet?" she asked with a whine.

"Yes and No respectively. I thought you liked it warm?" he chided.

"I don't like it warm! That's just usually what's around."

He grabbed two new glasses from the cupboard and filled them with ice. "Ohhh I see how it is. You drink Jameson one time and now you're too good for warm fireball!"

"Shut up, jerk!" she said giggling.

Shane unscrewed the blood red cap off the dark green bottle and poured a healthy dose of amber liquid over the ice in each glass. "Jerk, am I? Do I need to go over there and make you beg for mercy again?"

As soon as he said it he could feel his face burning again. What the fuck am I doing? He thought to himself again. He was definitely stumbling into flirting territory. Erin didn't seem to mind though. She was still spread out on the couch giggling and playing along.

"You just got lucky, jerk! Next time I'll get you for sure."

Shane topped off one of the glasses with ginger ale and the other with Dr Pepper. Then he walked back into the living room with a drink in each hand and a fresh towel over his shoulder.

Erin was now sitting upright on the couch. She was running her fingers through her long, dark hair in an attempt to get it back under control. He noticed that she hadn't bothered to readjust her shirt though. Every couple of seconds his eyes flicked down to her chest.

When he went to pass her the new drink she gave him a big smile. "Thank you, thank you!" she said brightly.

"Yeah don't mention it." He replied as he tried to clean up some of the largest damp spots on the couch. "Fuck I really hope this doesn't stain. Mom and dad will be pissed tomorrow."

"Oh it'll be fiine. This isn't the first time I've spilled on this couch."

"Shocking." he deadpanned.

"Forget the stupid couch though, I'm all sticky now too!" she whined when her fingers caught in her hair where her drink had spilled.

"Well who's fault is that?"

"Yours! If you hadn't tickled me it would've been fine."

"Fine for you maybe! My pants were soaked before that even happened!"

"Oh suure. Blame it all on me." She snatched the towel out of Shane's hand and began patting the dampest parts of her clothing. Those parts just happened to be on her chest, and Shane stared slack jawed as she began inadvertently squeezing her tits together right in front of him.

Suddenly her eyes lit up "I know what we should do now!"

"Yeah, and what's that?" he said with suspicion.

"Hot tuuub!" she crowed as she leapt up from the couch.

"You wanna go in the hot tub now?

"Sure, why not? We're both all sticky and we're gonna need to change clothes anyway. A hot tub is basically just a really big bath, right?" her green eyes were sparkling and she was grinning from ear to ear.

Shane considered her proposition. It would be a good way to get all this sticky crud off of him, and he had been looking forward to jumping in the hot tub earlier anyway. At least that was the way he chose to rationalize it. There was absolutely, positively, zero percent chance that he was maybe looking forward to seeing Erin in her two-piece.

After Shane inevitably caved, they went to their respective rooms and changed into their swimwear. Then Shane grabbed their drinks and the bottle of fireball before making his way to the back porch. When he stepped through the sliding door, Erin was already outside. Her face was buried in her phone, giving him a moment to look her over while she wasn't paying attention.

She looked every bit as fantastic as he had expected. The black and white striped bikini she was wearing suited her raven hair and hourglass figure well. His eyes made their way up her smooth, shapely thighs and over her slender waist before settling on those nice round mounds on her chest. It could've been his imagination, but it looked to him like her top was a bit too small. The fabric dug into her flesh just enough to create a slight bulge where material ended and flesh began.

Shane tore his eyes away before she could notice his gaze. He busied himself by removing the big square cover off the hot tub while Erin continued to search for some music. Eventually she settled on some generic top 40 station just for the sake of background noise.

Shane lowered himself into the steaming water, pausing for a moment when it came time to immerse his sensitive bits. Then he played with the glowing blue buttons on the side of the tub until he found the button for the back massager jets.

"Ahhh I needed this" he said as he luxuriated under the soothing water pressure.

"Were you sore or something?" Erin asked as she ran her fingers through her hair. The hot water had made short work of the sticky clumps.

"No, not really. But I've always loved baths. You know that."

Erin giggled "Oh, I know alright. I remember you used to take 2 or 3 a day sometimes. Dad used to bitch at you about the water bill all the time. And you'd always play really loud music while you were in there, but we could still hear the splashing all the way in the livingro-"

"Okay enough!" Shane demanded, burying his face in his hands in shame.

"Oh come on! It's not that big a deal. Everyone does it. Some of us are just more discreet." she teased, getting in one last jab.

Erin unscrewed the cap on the fireball and took a deep swig, chasing it with a sip of her mixed drink. When she was done she extended the bottle to Shane with a raise of the eyebrow. After a second of hesitation, he accepted the bottle with a shrug

Once Shane had taken his pull, he got real quiet and relaxed his whole body. He allowed the jets to do their job on his back and all the tension seemed to leave him. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. A look of peacefulness spread across his face.

"So..." Erin said in a tone just above a whisper.

"So?" he responded without moving a muscle or even opening his eyes.

"So maybe there is something... Something I'd wanna talk to you about..."

"Yeah and what's that?" he responded lightly.

"Well..." Silence stretched out as she hesitated. "What turns you on?"

Shane sat bolt straight up, splashing water everywhere in the process "What!? Where the hell did that come from?"

Erin tapped the tips of her index fingers together in front of her face and avoided meeting his eyes. Her shy act was actually kind of cute, and he couldn't help but notice that every time she brought her fingers together, she also squeezed her tits between her arms.

"It's about Jeff! He says I'm super boring cuz I'm so inexperienced. He complains about it all the time, and he even said something about maybe seeing other people too. I can't let that happen, I just can't!"

"That's what you were all upset about earlier?"

"Uh huh. And I mean... Jeff's not my first, but pretty close," she said blushing "I just don't want to lose him." she added with a hint of desperation.

"W-well okay but... What does that have to do with what I like? And for that matter, what about what you like?"

"Cuz... Cuz you're a guy. So you'd know what guys like, right?" she reasoned as she leaned closer to him over the middle of the hot tub. "And I'm not even sure what I like yet, so I'll just go with whatever he likes til I figure it out."

Shane pressed his palm to his forehead, then slowly ran his fingers back through his hair. "Erin, you shouldn't put up with that. If he won't even be patient with you while you figure these things out, he's not worth going through all this trouble for."

Rather than reply verbally, she simply leaned forward a bit further and turned her puppy-dog eyes to their max setting. It was super effective.

Shane sighed. "So you don't have any friends you can ask about this?"

"Nope, none." she said cheerfully. "All my friends have even less experience than I do. Come on! Teach me what guys like!" she begged, inching closer as she spoke.

Naturally Shane was hesitant, but part of him was now deeply invested in this conversation. Just like before, that warm, slithery feeling was filling his stomach. He flicked between looking into those pleading eyes and ogling the black and white bikini top below them.

Countless possibilities began running through his head. It was obviously wrong, but in a way that just made it even more exciting. The alcohol running through his veins wasn't helping matters either. His judgement wasn't just clouded, it was in the middle of a fog bank.

"Ugh... Okay, fine."

Erin immediately perked up. "Really? You'll do it? Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah... So what exactly do you want to know then?"

"Umm... I'm not even sure. Just, what do you like? What kinds of things do most guys like?"

Shane stared off thoughtfully for a moment before responding. "Well... different guys like different stuff. Some guys like nurses. Other guys like those bunny girl outfits. Latex is a common one too. Personally I'm a big fan of short skirts and thigh highs."

By the end of his explanation his face was crimson again. Talking to her about stuff like that was even more embarrassing than he imagined.

Erin frowned "That's cool and all, but that's not really what I meant. I already know what kinds of outfits he likes."

"Well what do you mean then?"

"I mean like, positions and stuff. Or like, toys? Or maybe role play? Like, what kind of stuff do you actually do?"

Shane's brow furrowed and he looked away from her "Err... Are you sure you even want to know all this about me? You could get more than you bargained for."

"It's fiine! You know I'll love you no matter what, big bro." she said earnestly. It was obvious she was laying it on a bit thick though. He was 100 percent sure that she would bust his balls later on about whatever he might say, just like the bath thing.

Shane hesitated as an internal debate raged inside his head. It was like one of those cartoons where the angel and the devil were perched on some cartoon character's shoulders.

One part of him was genuinely worried that Erin would never look at him the same way again. The next four days of their vacation could get pretty awkward if the conversation went the wrong way. The other part of him was excited beyond all belief though. People always want what they're not supposed to have, and it didn't get much more "not supposed to" than this.

Erin was still leaning over the middle of the hot tub, upper half out of the water. She was staring him down expectantly, clearly ready to hang on his every word.

Shane released a deep sigh before starting his confession. "Okay, this is how it is. What I like is rough sex. Domination, submission. That type of thing." He held his breath, expecting her face to crumple in disgust at any moment. Instead Erin just looked slightly confused.

"Okay... But what's that even mean?"

Shane scoffed. She really was sheltered. Hadn't she ever been on the internet? "Well basically, it means I like to tell girls what to do, physically control them, and sometimes even hurt them a little bit. If they're into that." he clarified hurriedly.

Her confusion shifted to surprise. "Some girls like that?"

He glanced away as he mumbled "Well, did you like it when I took you down and pinned you to the couch earlier?"

She thought about it and her face turned red all over again. "Y-yeah... Kinda..."

"Well it's kinda like that, but with sex I guess. Lots of girls like it when you're rough with them. Throw them around, pull their hair, pin them to the ground. Some even like it when you choke or smack 'em." he finished, turning just as red as his sister.

"And you really like doing all that?" she asked him with genuine curiosity.

Shane grabbed the bottle of fireball and took another long pull. Then he wiped his mouth and looked her in the eyes. "Yep, that's what I like. Love it even."

Erin stared off into space as she put all the pieces together. Between the drinks and all the new information, she looked like she was trying to do long division in her head. "So when you were grabbing my wrists earlier, like that?"

"Err... Yeah, kinda... More or less."

"Well... that might work." she said, failing to meet his eye yet still leaning forward. "W-would you teach me more stuff like that?"

Now it was his turn to be confused. "Teach you?"

"Uh-huh."

"And what exactly do you mean by that?"

"I mean teach me. Show me different stuff like the wrist thing."

Shane analyzed her closely, trying to figure out if this was some kind of joke or setup. "So you want me to grab you and put you in different positions like I did on the couch earlier?"

"Uh huh!"

"But how does that even help you?"

"Cuz then I'll know more exciting things to do with Jeff. Duuh." she shot back as if it should've been obvious.

Shane just stared blankly for a moment. He didn't understand how she thought this would help. She was the one who would be on the receiving end. Jeff was the one who had to actually initiate the moves. If someone didn't teach Jeff, nothing would happen. Unless maybe she planned on explaining them to him in detail or something...

The whole thing didn't make a ton of sense to Shane. However, the conversation had him eager to begin. He was really starting to feel those drinks, and with that came a desperate desire to touch female flesh.

He looked over the determined girl in front of him. Her silky soft skin. Her willing eyes. He imagined how good it would feel to wrap his fingers around that slender throat. There was no way he could resist. Not when she was literally asking him for it.

A part of him still knew that the female in front of him was his sister, but other parts of him rationalized it away. She was asking him to do it, wasn't she? And it's not as if he was planning on actually fucking her or anything, right? He was just trying to help her with her little (pre)marital problem. Yeah, that's it. He was just helping her out like she asked.