Hardly Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, I guess I could could give it a shot." he said, struggling to mask his excitement. "Where do you want to start?"

"I dunno, you're the expert. Teach me whatever you want."

Whatever I want, huh? That could be dangerous.

"W-well, why don't we start with something simple? Stand up and turn around." he ordered, taking to his feet and moving towards her.

Erin did as her brother asked and stood up straight. Water streamed down her soft curves, dripping into the bubbling tub beneath her. She turned her back to him and tried her best to stay perfectly still.

Shane moved forward until his chest was mere inches away from her back. She could probably feel his breath on the back of her neck. He reached out and grabbed her right wrist in a firm grip. Then he pressed it to her back and pulled it up between her shoulder blades until a soft "Ah!" escaped her lips. With his other hand he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her entire body back against his, keeping his grip on her wrist and sandwiching their arms in between the two of them.

Shane reveled in the feel of her warm, soft skin. The flowery smell of whatever shampoo she used was almost as intoxicating as the feeling of control she was giving him. He had to resist the immense urge to bend her over the side of the hot tub right then and there.

"You good?" he asked her, straining to keep his voice calm.

"Y-yeah..."

"Let's continue then."

Shane wrapped his free arm around her body. He brought that hand slowly toward her throat until his fingertips just barely brushed against it. The instant they made contact he could feel her flinch as if he had given her a static shock. He paused to give her time to speak up if it was too much for her. The anticipation was absolutely killing him though. He wanted to wrap his fingers around her neck so badly it almost hurt.

After a few seconds without protest, he began to make his desires a reality. He pressed the webbing of his hand tightly around her trachea with his thumb and index finger flush against her jaw. As soon as he did he could feel her pulse begin to quicken. Shane gradually increased the pressure of his grip until he began to cut off the circulation of her jugular veins and carotid arteries. He made sure it wasn't enough to cause any pain or even significant discomfort though. It was just enough to make her a little light headed and increase the intensity of any other stimulation. It didn't take long to draw out another soft "Ah!" from Erin's lips. He kept that hold for just a few seconds longer before reluctantly easing his grip.

"This is pretty typical. Just something to start things off with." he stated matter-of-factly.

"O-okay." she replied, her breathing now heavy.

Shane released Erin's neck but made no move to let go of her wrist. She leaned backwards onto his chest, letting her head rest on his shoulder.

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah... I think so..." she responded in between breaths. Her face was completely flushed and her eyes looked dreamy.

"Is that enough then?" he asked, attempting to sound nonchalant. Internally though he was practically praying for her to say "no".

"I think... I think I need you to teach me more." she breathed out.

Shane could barely contain his excitement. It looked like she might actually be into it. He decided to see if he could push things a little bit further.

"I don't mind. You gotta ask for it though." he said with a smirk.

"Ask for it?"

"Exactly. It's another part of the whole submission thing. It's hot when girls ask for it all politely and stuff. At least, I think so."

"Y-you do? Well if you do then I guess I can..."

She took a moment to compose herself, drawing one more deep breath. Then she intoned "P-please teach me more fun games, big brother."

The request left Shane stammering. He had been half joking when he made it. He certainly hadn't expected her to say something like that so earnestly. Did she say "fun games"? Those were her words, not his. And that "big brother" she added at the end probably should've killed his mood, but it was having the opposite effect on him. Her response was just so cute, so subservient, so... so sexy! It was driving him wild. He couldn't possibly pull back now.

"Okay, since you asked so nice." he said, grabbing both of her wrists and crossing them behind her back. "You keep your hands right here, understand? You don't move them, no matter what."

She gave a silent nod of acknowledgement. From that point on, it was as if an invisible rope bound them together.

He wrapped his arms around her once again, one hand going to her chest and the other to her face. "Open your mouth." he ordered.

Erin looked slightly confused but she complied anyway. With one hand he got a firm grip on her jaw. The other hand went directly to her chest. The heavy, squishy feeling of her ample bust felt exquisite in the palm of his hand. He kept his hand over the bikini, but even so he could feel her nipple hardening through the thin fabric.

When his hand first made contact, Erin let out a sound somewhere between pleasure and surprise. However shocked she may have been by his touch, she didn't pull back or resist him in any way.

For a second he forgot what he intended to do with his other hand as he enjoyed the feel of her perky chest. He had been staring at it all night, and he couldn't believe that he was actually getting to handle it. After the initial excitement of his little petting session wore off a bit, he began to make his next move.

"Okay, now stick your tongue out."

Shane released her jaw and placed two of his fingers on her tongue. Erin remained perfectly still outside of her hips, which were beginning to grind on their own.

"Wrap your lips around them. Show me what your tongue can do." he said through a smirk.

For a moment Erin didn't move. It seemed like she genuinely wasn't sure what was being asked of her. After a moment though she got the idea. She sealed her lips tightly around his fingers just like he asked. Then she ran her tongue up and down their length, swirling it around the tip whenever she came to it.

Shane slowly slid his fingers in and out of her warm, inviting mouth. Meanwhile his other hand was still gripping a heaping hand full of her chest. Massaging that soft globe of flesh seemed to increase her enthusiasm. She was now actively trying to pull Shane's fingers deeper, moving her face back and forth and sucking with increasing pressure. After a while Shane just let her work, enjoying the sensation of her tongue.

When Shane began pulling his fingers out of her mouth, Erin didn't want to let them go. She tried to follow his hand as he pulled it away, sucking even harder to keep his digits inside her. Eventually though she couldn't follow any further. Shane still had a firm grip on her chest, keeping her body from pulling away. Once his fingers were out of her reach, she went back to holding her mouth open to wait for his next command.

"Should I stop? Have you learned enough yet?" he asked as he began to let her go.

Erin slid her tongue back into her mouth and practically cried out "N-no, don't!" She immediately regained her composure though and followed up with "I mean... I'm learning so much. Won't you teach me more... Please?"

That was enough for him. He was confident that she was enjoying this just as much as he was. A verbal response wasn't necessary. He regained his grip, this time grabbing her tits with both hands. His fingers worked their way underneath the fabric of her top as he squished and squeezed each of her soft, round globes. He caught each of her perky nipples between his thumb and index finger, massaging them gently between his fingertips.

Erin moaned as Shane touched her body freely. His hands alternated between fondling her breasts and gliding up and down her sides. Her thighs ground together and her ass pressed against the front of his swim trunks.

Erin was still holding her arms behind her. Her wrists were crossed and resting at the small of her back. She had been told to keep them there "no matter what", and she was following that order diligently. However, there was nothing to say she couldn't do some fondling of her own at the front of Shane's swim trunks. She occupied herself with that goal as Shane kept going.

Once Shane got his fill of Erin's chest, his hands began to explore other parts of her body. One hand made its way back to her throat like before. He wasn't choking her though, just holding her there. He was using her neck to keep the rest of her in place.

Meanwhile, Shane's other hand was roaming South. His fingertips traced random circular patterns on the skin just below her belly button. The circles gradually made their way lower and lower until they brushed up against the waistband of her bottoms. He continued the tracing but didn't go any lower. The question was whether or not she would try to stop him. She wasn't making any effort to resist. Her body was relaxed and she appeared to be enjoying the physical attention he was lavishing her with. He wasn't completely sure if he could go that far though.

After a minute or two of beating around the bush, Shane built up the courage to press things further. His fingers gradually slid down her stomach until the tips just barely pushed underneath her elastic waist band.

Part of him expected a big reaction, or at least some hesitation. Instead she was rolling with it like it was the most natural thing in the world. The only significant response was the increased forcefulness of her grinding hips and the growing intensity of her quiet moans.

Finally he arrived at his true goal. When his fingers touched the velvety smooth skin of her lower lips, he got the reaction that he had been anticipating earlier. Erin inhaled sharply and pressed back against him even harder.

Shane stopped right where he was. In the end, he was the one hesitating. His fingers were frozen a millimeter from Erin's most private place. He just wanted to be 100% sure that she was completely on board with this next step. All the signs seemed to be saying yes, but she hadn't actually said those words. What's more, he was finding it hard to form the words to ask himself. Seconds passed with the two of them still as statues.

After what felt like minutes but was really only seconds, Erin shoved her ass into Shane so hard that he fell backwards, taking her with him. Water splashed everywhere as his butt landed squarely in one of the curved plastic seats built right into the tub. Erin was still in his arms, his fingers still wrapped around her throat. She made no effort to get up.

"P-please... Please don't stop. Keep teaching me more... Big brother." Erin pleaded through heavy breaths. "You like that, right? When I call you big brother?"

Shane was now breathing pretty heavy himself. There was no reason to hold back any more. His rock hard erection was aimed down his pant leg, clearly pressing into Erin's ass. There was just no hiding it, and she certainly didn't mind.

Erin was sitting in his lap, arms still crossed behind her back. His fingers were still wrapped around her neck, and he slid his other hand down the front of her bottoms again.

What took minutes of buildup before happened in mere seconds this time. He laid his hand over her pussy and gently rubbed it. Her soft moans and grinding hips proved to Shane that she was more than pleased with the situation. Gradually he began gliding his fingers along her slit instead. As he did, he began pressing a single finger against her opening until it slid between her lips.

That finger circled her tight pink opening, teasing her with the anticipation of not knowing when he would finally put it inside her. It wasn't time for that yet though. He moved away from the opening and instead focused on the hidden pearl just above it. With two fingers he spread the flesh around her tiny little nerve bundle, leaving it completely exposed. Then he massaged it with a single digit in gentle circular motions, eliciting increasingly loud moans.

"Don't you dare cum without permission, understand? You ask first."

Even with Shane's hand around her throat, Erin managed to give a tiny nod "yes". Shane was able to slide two fingers into her with very little resistance. He pushed them in and out of her in a steady rhythm, rubbing their tips against the ceiling of her love tunnel. He was searching for the ever elusive G spot, and that search was bearing fruit. She writhed and squirmed as he kept her body pinned against his, her fingers massaging his member through his shorts.

He wanted to see her to cum so badly. To feel her insides twitching and her body shaking against his. He wanted to hear her moan in pleasure and feel her fingers claw at him in desperation as she lost control.

After a few minutes of moaning and squirming, Erin spoke up. "Please... P-please can I cum? Can I?"

Shane smirked "Just a little bit more. It's all part of the lesson." He wasn't about to let her get off without at least a little edging, pun intended.

"Y-yes, big brother," she breathed out between moans "I'll wait til you say."

He didn't keep her on edge for long. Just a minute or two. For what he was trying to do, timing was important. He needed to know when her climax was coming.

Shane began tightening his grip on her throat to restrict the blood flow again. His fingers continued to work in and out of her while her hips twitched and wiggled. When he finally did give her the okay, she was already starting to get a little light headed.

"Alright, you have permission. Be a good girl and cum for me."

Erin began shaking almost immediately. He could feel her soft, silky insides wrap tightly around his fingers, twitching erratically. Her moans suddenly increased in volume, and her thighs were shaking like crazy. Even then his fingers continued to gently stroke inside her. He kept a firm grip on her neck until the moans died out and her pussy stopped squeezing him like a vice grip. Then he eased his grip, extracted his fingers, and simply held her.

It took a minute or two for Erin to catch her breath. She didn't seem interested in getting off of Shane's lap, and her arms stayed crossed behind her back. She was taking advantage of that position to reach down her back and absent mindedly stroke Shane's cock through his shorts.

"More. Will you teach me more? Please?" she said as she squeezed his member for emphasis. He wasn't an idiot. He knew what she meant and it wasn't a very hard sell. He had been rock hard since the moment he first put his hand on her throat and he was set to burst.

"We can keep going, but not in here."

The two of them jumped out of the hot tub and hurriedly dried themselves off. They passed the fireball back and forth, then made their way to the living room.

"I want this off." he told her as he played with the strap of her top. She motioned to remove it but he grabbed her arm. "Wait! I wanna do it." Erin put her hands at her sides and allowed Shane to do as he pleased.

He stepped up behind her and pressed his chest against her back, wrapping his arms around her body. His fingertips traced lines up and down her sides and across her stomach, leaving goosebumps on her still damp skin. Eventually his fingers found their way to the ties at her back and her neck. He slowly pulled the strings until the knots unraveled, then he released them and allowed the fabric to fall away. Next he slid her bottoms to the floor as well.

Shane wrapped his arms around her again, cupping both of her breasts. He began to knead them as he ran light kisses on her shoulder and along the side of her neck. Soon the kisses turned into bites, causing Erin to emit cute little moans and squeaks.

The two made their way to the center of the living room, Erin still in Shane's arms. He guided her steps until she was standing right in front of the ottoman in the center of the room. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her downwards.

Erin immediately understood what he wanted from her. She got down on her knees and laid face down across the ottoman. Her back was arched and her hips were wiggling suggestively. She was openly tempting him to take the obvious final step.

Shane proceeded to get down on his knees as well. He reached out and grabbed Erin's ass with both hands. Spreading her cheeks as far as they would go, he gazed at Erin's holes with a mix of lust genuine fascination.

"W-what are you doing? Why are you just staring?" she asked as her face turned crimson.

In response, he brought his hand back and landed a sharp smack across her firm, round ass. The strike elicited a loud "Ah!" and formed a distinct red handprint. He spread her cheeks again before leaning forward and burying his face between them.

Erin squeaked in surprise as Shane pushed his mouth against her wet slit. It wasn't the type of attention she had been expecting from him. His tongue massaged her sensitive little nerve bundle causing her to curl her toes and dig her fingers into the sides of the ottoman.

"S-stop it! Don't put your mouth on that! It's dirty."

Shane just laughed. "No it's not. We just rinsed off, didn't we? Besides, this is an important lesson."

He wondered if anyone had ever even done this to her before. Oh well, Just one more thing she needs to learn.

Shane used his grip on her ass cheeks to keep her firmly in place as he continued the thorough tongue lashing. His senses were overcome with the sweet musky taste and scent of Erin's love juices. He greedily lapped them up while her body shook with pleasure.

When he had gotten his fill of Erin's flavor, he straightened himself back up and gazed at the beautiful form in front of him.

"Alright, now you spread it." he ordered.

"Y-you want me to what?"

"Reach back with both hands, grab your ass just like I did, and spread it."

She hesitated for a moment, but in the end she did as she was told. Her asshole and the folds of her moist pussy were laid bare for his private consumption. He could see her beautiful flower of flesh glistening right in front of his eyes. It was practically dripping. She may have been acting shy, but it was obvious that she was enjoying the lesson.

"Are you ready?" he asked solemnly.

They had come so far already, but this was the final exam. It was something irreversible, and Shane wanted a clear answer before he crossed that line

She didn't even need to think. "Give it to me, please!"

Shane hobbled towards her on his knees with one hand on her ass and the other gripping his cock. He leaned forward and pressed his member right against her dripping wet slit. Once he got the head a little wet, he pressed it against her clit and began rubbing in little circles, causing Erin to squirm and moan.

"Don't tease! P-put it in. Just put it in. Pleeease big brother?"

Shane loved his foreplay, but he couldn't possibly resist with her begging like that. Erin was already soaking wet, and he had already stretched her out a bit with the finger play earlier. He was confident that she was ready.

He thrust his hips forward and buried his whole length in one push. He could feel himself bottoming out, and the pressure of it felt amazing. Erin cried out as her hole stretched to accommodate his rod. He thrust in and out in slow, rhythmic motions, alternating between shallow and deep. They both let out their moans and cries, caught up in the pleasure and excitement of the moment.

Shane reached forward and grabbed a fist full of Erin's long, dark hair right at the base of her skull. He pulled her head back with a gentle tug, causing her neck to bend backwards. His other hand reached forward and made its way to Erin's lips.

"Now ope-" Before Shane could even finish his command, Erin opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his fingers. She immediately went to work with her tongue.