Harem Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that 'meats' with an 'A' or with an 'E'?" Mitch asked as they walked.

"How clever and perceptive." Jasmine's eyes glittered. "It's both actually. Most guests are fun, open, genuinely nice people. They will recognize from the necklace that Jonathan has provided for you that this is your first take over and they will treat you appropriately. Some, however, will want to try and conquer you, add a notch to their bedpost. Thus the 'A' as in meat. I can help you navigate through that if you'd like." Mitch and Leslie nodded. "One thing I should point out is that with me at your side, it will look like I'm your girlfriend, which is very alluring to many, and thus you will likely be approached frequently. I encourage you to take advantage of that and figure out who you want to spend your (or perhaps our) time with." They arrived at the suite. Jasmine pulled out a keycard and opened the door. "I can come and go as needed. If you don't want me to come in, just leave the do not disturb sign out." She pushed the door open and ushered them inside.

Jasmine suggested that Mitch and Leslie shower, while she unpacked their bags and lay out the costumes Jonathan provided. "We'll put together something incredible for your debut," she said. When the couple stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in thick terrycloth robes, Jasmine was waiting. "Let's do your hair and makeup first Leslie." She smiled contentedly using her first name. "Mitch, if you would please prepare some drinks, but no alcohol for me. I want to stay one hundred percent for you." He mixed two martinis from the well-stocked bar, and tonic water for Jasmine as she fixed Leslie's hair and makeup. The result was stunning. Jasmine knew what she was doing.

"Shall we do a little something for the lord and master?" Jasmine asked with a hint of humor.

Leslie answered before Mitch could say anything. "Absolutely. We're here for adventure, and he'll go along with anything you suggest."

"Mmm, adventure. I like that." Jasmine leaned down close to Mitch so that her breath tickled the side of his neck. "Relax and just turn yourself over to me. I promise not to do anything that makes you look effeminate." She styled his hair with mousse and gel, then applied a touch of eyeliner and shadow before letting him look in the mirror. He had to admit that Jasmine had made him look good. "I'm glad that I've satisfied you. I plan for much more of that." She kissed him softly just below his earlobe. Mitch shuddered and Jasmine smiled at how she'd affected him.

The outfits that Jasmine put together for them were a combination of pieces that Mitch and Leslie had brought and what Jonathan provided. "Very sexy, and suggestive, but not slutty." She handed them both ornate necklaces with a purple gemstone in the center.

"Newbie badge?" Mitch asked.

Jasmine nodded. "You can take it off if you want, but I encourage you to wear it, at least tonight." She adjusted their clothing, stroking her hands up and down their bodies. "You both look great. Are you ready?"

"Are you going to change?" Leslie asked.

"This is my harem girl outfit. If you would like me to wear less, I can. Whatever is your pleasure."

Leslie couldn't imagine Jasmine wearing less. Her breasts were easily to see through her blouse, and every time she moved the plaits of her skirt swirled exposing not only her gorgeous legs, but also her firm butt. It even gave glimpses of what Leslie could tell was her smooth, hairless pussy. "I think that you look fabulous. Don't change a thing unless you want to."

"Oh my lady," Jasmine said opening the door. "You flatter me so. And flattery will get you even more than you might imagine."

The cocktail social was everything that Jasmine suggested it would be. People recognized the "newbie" necklaces and made a point of introducing themselves to Mitch and Leslie, welcoming them to their first takeover. A few did seem to be on the hunt, but Jasmine stayed by their side whispering warnings and advice in their ears. They had a great time, and Jasmine, was beaming with happiness at how well everything went. "Dinner is served in the dining room," Jonathan announced.

"That's my cue," Jasmine said to Mitch and Leslie. "Tonight is a family-style meal and I'm helping serve. I'll see you after." Everyone moved into the dining room, which was set up like an ancient Persian feast, with low tables surrounded by fluffy pillows for the guests to sit on. Servers circulated with plates of roasted meats, fish, quail eggs, vegetables, loaves of fresh bread and lots of wine. The food was delicious and the conversation lively. Jonathan ended the dinner with a long-winded speech about how great the group was and how he wanted everyone to have fun. Everyone knew that it was as much a self-indulgent monolog as it was a heartfelt opening to the sybaritic weekend.

"There's drinking, dancing, and general shenanigans for the rest of the evening," Jasmine said leaning down to Mitch and Leslie as people began streaming out of the dining area.

"I like the sound of that," Mitch said.

"Where will you be?" Leslie asked.

"Like I said before, wherever you want me to be."

"With us," Leslie replied gripping her arm as they headed to the hotel ballroom. They stayed together for hours. Mitch and Jasmine danced together as often as he did with Leslie, or they did as a threesome and with others. Their dancing was definitely "dirty". Both women ground against Mitch on the dance floor and at the bar. The alcohol and flirting fueled Leslie's libido like it usually did, and as a result, there was a lot of passionate kissing between the three of them to accompany the pelvic grinding. "I need to take a trip to the lady's room," Jasmine said after a while. She gave Leslie a look that said that she was going alone.

"So, are you going to fuck her?" Leslie asked Mitch after Jasmine moved away.

"Are you?" Mitch answered.,

"She's your harem girl not just mine. Maybe a better question is, are we going to fuck her?"

"I don't know. Do you want us to?"

"We came here for an adventure didn't we? Having a woman who's not just willing to be, but who actually wants to engage with us, is certainly an adventure. Would we be prudish or stupid not to take advantage of that?"

"I came here to have an adventure with you," Mitch said looking his wife in the eye. "As tempting as she is, if you, if we, don't want to include Jasmine, then we don't. She's not in control, we are."

Mitch's words resonated with Leslie. It is about US. WE decide if and how to include our harem girl. "I'm ready for us to go," she said as soon as Jasmine returned. She led Mitch by the hand back to the room with Jasmine in tow close behind. As she tugged Mitch past the lattice screen to the bed, Leslie said, "Mitch and I are going to fuck now. We can get kind of noisy sometimes. I hope you don't mind."

Jasmine smiled and sat on the sofa to take off her shoes. "Not at all. "

The sex Mitch and Leslie shared that night was epic. They brought each other to spectacular orgasms with their mouths and hands, and then both exploded a second time as Leslie rode him cowgirl style. By the time they collapsed into each other's arms they were spent. Leslie didn't know if Jasmine heard them or not (how could she not have!) or if she might also have spied on them as they'd ravished each other. The thought that either or both might have happened gave Leslie an unexpected thrill as she fell to sleep.

Sunlight was streaming in when she woke up. Mitch lay beside her, still asleep. God, I love this man, Leslie thought admiring his naked body. "Good morning my queen," Jasmine said quietly. She was sitting in a chair by the bedside wearing a short silk dressing gown. A tray holding a glass of ice water and a steaming cup of coffee sat on the nightstand.

Leslie rubbed her eyes and sat up taking care not to disturb Mitch. "Good morning." She reached for the water and drank the entire glass.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fantastic. I slept like a rock."

"I'm glad. I'm sure you needed your rest."

"And how did you sleep? I hope that we didn't keep you awake."

"Thank you for asking. You didn't bother me a bit."

"I'm glad we didn't bother you." Leslie took a long sip of the coffee relishing the caffeine rush. As her brain awakened, she remembered hearing muted sounds coming from the other side of the room divider in the middle of the night, "Did I hear some noises from your side of the room?"

"I'm sorry. I tried my best to stay quiet, but it was difficult. I dreamed about you and Mitch after seeing how you satisfied each other, and I desperately needed to relieve my lust. I apologize if I woke you."

Jasmine did watch us, Leslie thought. How exciting! A shiver of delight ran through her. She took another sip of coffee and gazed at Jasmine over the rim of her cup. "I hope that you enjoyed yourself and that in our own way, we helped."

"Help is a very mild word. And yes, thank you; I did enjoy, at least as much as one can by herself." Jasmine stared back at her.

"What did you like best?"

"You were both so beautiful there was no one best thing."

"If there wasn't one thing, then tell me two things that you liked."

Jasmine didn't hesitate. "Your breasts swayed so beautifully when you were riding Mitch and also when you were on your knees and he was thrusting into you." Jasmine took a deep breath and trembled as if re-seeing the moment. "And Mitch has a gorgeous erection, long and thick with a perfect curve to it. It was glittering with your nectar as he plunged it in and out of you. I can only imagine how good it must have felt."

"It felt amazing." Leslie drank more of her coffee. "You know, I never get to see what you've just described. We don't have mirrors in our bedroom that let me see us making love." She finished the last of her coffee keeping her eyes fixed on Jasmine. "I'd like to see what you did."

"I will ask the hotel to bring a mirror."

"I'm self-conscious and can't imagine that I'd enjoy watching myself. Plus, it would take more control than I have to really look." Leslie put the cup down, leaned forward and placed her hand on Jasmine's bare knee. "I'd like to watch you and Mitch fuck."

Jasmine smiled. "It would be my honor, and my pleasure, my queen." She paused. "Will your husband approve?"

"I can make sure that he will." Leslie turned to Mitch and kissed him on the cheek, then nibbled his ear lobe. "Wake up sleepy head," she whispered. "I need you." She nibbled again and Mitch's eyes flickered open. Leslie showered wet kisses down the side of his neck and over his collarbone the way she knew he loved. Mitch moaned softly and turned to face his wife. "I want you very badly," she purred. Mitch's eyes lit up. He loved morning sex and often said it was the best way to start the day. Satisfying Leslie's desire would be a perfect encore to the fantastic night of sex they'd had. He smiled and let out a low growl.

He's so ready, Leslie thought. "I want to watch you fuck."

Mitch looked puzzled. Had he heard her correctly? She must have said, "I want to fuck," he thought.

Leslie recognized his confusion and smiled. "I want to watch you and Jasmine fuck." Mitch's eyes went wide. Before he could say anything, Leslie added, "You always make me feel so good and I never get to see you do it. It would be amazing to watch you satisfy her the way you do me." She held his face in both hands. "Please will you do that? Will you fuck her the way you fuck me, let her feel your beautiful cock fill her pussy, let her know the same pleasure that I do when you cum?" She kissed him softly on the lips. "I really want to see."

Mitch could sense the depth of his wife's needy desire. She sincerely wanted to watch him and Jasmine together. He'd never deny her. Mitch nodded yes, then kissed her.

Leslie rolled away from her husband and faced Jasmine. "We're ready for you, my harem girl."

Jasmine stood and let her dressing gown slip to the floor as she walked around to his side of the bed. "My king. I am here for you," she said and knelt on the edge of the mattress. Leslie moved to the padded chair. "I am for you both." Jasmine looked directly at her, "My queen, it would make me happy if you would join us in your own pleasure as you watch." Leslie gasped. Jasmine wanted her to masturbate while she watched them. As if in a trance, she nodded her head. "I am very glad." Jasmine leaned down to Mitch, "For all of us."

Jasmine orchestrated perfect sex for all three of them. Making sure that Leslie could see everything, she quickly brought Mitch to full mast with her hands and mouth. After displaying his shiny, wet erection to Leslie, she dramatically mounted him and slowly pulsed up and down so that her ample breasts shimmied on display. When Mitch approached release, Jasmine rolled off him onto her knees and welcomed his entry from behind. Leslie could easily see Mitch's slick cock sliding in and out of Jasmine's pussy and how her breasts swayed in time with each of his forceful thrusts. It was a perfect replay of everything she and Mitch had done the night before and which Jasmine had enthusiastically described watching.

As Leslie looked on, she braced her feet against the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. She played her fingers through the slippery, wet folds of her engorged labia, alternately stroking her clit and thrusting deep into her tunnel. In sync the couple before her, she spiraled upwards toward orgasm.

"So good," Jasmine cooed locking her eyes on Leslie's as Mitch plunged in and out. "So, so good." The sound of skin slapping forcefully together, and Mitch's moans echoed in the room. "Cum my king and queen. Cum for me." As Jasmine uttered those words, she reached back and began rubbing her own clit. "Cum with me!"

Mitch exploded first. He gripped Jasmine's hips hard and released a torrent of semen into her. Leslie's orgasm crested a second later. Cum gushed out of her and wet the chair cushion as she thrust her fingers vigorously in and out of her spasming pussy. Jasmine was next, shuddering and crying out her own ecstasy in synchrony with her partners.

All too soon the waves of bliss passed, and Mitch separated himself from Jasmine while Leslie let her feet drop to the floor. All were gasping for breath. "Whoa," Mitch said sitting back heavily on the bed.

"Yeah... whoa," Leslie repeated.

"How beautiful," Jasmine said with a smile. She wriggled herself next to Mitch and kissed him gently, then moved and gave Leslie a sweet kiss. They sat quietly for a minute basking in their mutual afterglow.

"I'm starving," Leslie finally said. "Let's get breakfast."

Jasmine glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "I'm afraid it's a bit late. The buffet will be over in fifteen minutes. I can get us room service."

"I want a fresh made omelet," Leslie said standing up, "not room service. If we go now, we've got enough time."

Jasmine looked down at her crotch, which was dripping wet with a combination her and Mitch's cum, then back at Leslie. "My lady, don't you want us to clean up and get dressed?"

"No need. Just throw this on." Leslie held out the short silk gown to Jasmine. She retrieved a long one for herself. "For you," she tossed a pair of pajamas to Mitch. Leslie's eyes were glittering with delight and a not-so-subtle dare, as she held out a towel to Jasmine. "I'm sure the staff will appreciate it if you put this on the chair before you sit down."

Jasmine understood Leslie's challenge. Would the harem girl be bold enough to go into public with cum dripping from her? Would she dare to display her just-fucked appearance so openly? She gazed directly as Leslie as she donned the short robe and gripped the towel. "I'm hungry too," she said and led them out of the room to the dining area.

They got to breakfast just before the buffet closed. There were plenty of guests and staff still there to gawk at them as they walked to their seats. Their scent, the obvious trickle of fluids down the women's legs, and the wet spot on Mitch's pants were obvious testaments to the fleshy romp they'd just shared. When Jasmine spread the towel on the chair, she made a point of bending over at the waist and displaying her recently ravaged pussy. Everyone who saw wore envious expressions. Both Jasmine and Leslie grinned like crazy.

"What's all that?" Mitch asked pointing an array of pills and a packet of powder that Jasmine laid on the table in front of her.

"Supplements," she said. "I have a good friend who is a nutritionist at a health resort in Arizona who designed them for me. They give me all kinds of energy and help my body recover from whatever I put it through. Along with my own innate libido, they also keep me always ready to serve my king and queen."

"How interesting," Leslie said. "Do they work for men as well as women?"

"Yes they do, very well. Would you both like some, I've got plenty?"

"Is it safe to use with ED drugs?"

Jasmine smiled. "They're not just safe, they augment the effects of Viagra." She looked at Mitch, "You'll be hard and cum like crazy no matter how often you have sex. And for you," she looked at Leslie, "they will keep you tight and slick, ready whenever you want. I think you'd both love them." She paused, then added, "I'd love it if you used them."

Mitch smiled and Leslie said, "Thank you for sharing." They held out their hands and Jasmine filled them with supplements.

The food was tasty and plentiful, and they all ate with gusto. When the last plate was emptied Jasmine said to Leslie, "It feels good, doesn't it? Letting go of inhibitions and embracing your desires is freeing as well as beautiful and sexy. You feel an inner harmony that shines through, and everyone sees it. And watching others experience that same thing is equally good. It's as if you're all sharing the sensuous feelings, isn't it?" For Leslie, what Jasmine said wasn't a question, it was a fact, an absolute truth. It had felt amazing and perfect, putting herself on display. And she'd also enjoyed watching Mitch and Jasmine. How does this woman know me?

"There's no reason you should limit yourself. Just as our breakfast companions appreciated our exhibitionism this morning, so too would they relish whatever other displays of physical pleasure you might share with them. And they, like you, would also welcome your voyeurism. I encourage you to go as far as your inner desires lead you."

Leslie sat mute, stunned by how Jasmine so plainly talked about a hidden longing that she had just discovered. A part of her thought that she should feel violated, but she didn't. Instead, Leslie felt liberated. She reached for Jasmine's hand, "Thank you."

"What about you Mitch?" Jasmine asked. Leslie noted the deliberate act of intimacy, Jasmine used with her husband. "Now that your wife has revealed her inner exhibitionist and voyeur, what secret desires do you long to set free?"

"I... I don't really know," he replied.

Jasmine smiled. "Perhaps you just can't put them into words yet. No worries. We have more time together to discover. And remember that I am, and this place is, just as safe for you as it is for our queen."

The trio made their way back to the room. Mitch and Leslie went directly to the bathroom to freshen up before going to the pool. "Breakfast was enlightening, don't you think?" He said.

"Huh?" Leslie wasn't sure if he was talking about how they'd displayed themselves or the table conversation.

"Everything that Jasmine said." Mitch swiped a wet washcloth over his body.

Leslie nodded. "I thought the whole 'harem girl' thing would be about her being our handmaiden and us ordering her around. Instead, she's more like a Yoda." She turned and looked at Mitch. "You know everything she said about me is true. I knew she was watching us last night. A secret part of me wanted her to, and I loved it. It was so sensual. And watching the two of you this morning was beyond thrilling. Even thinking about it gets me excited." She shivered slightly. "And it does feel great to let free a hidden desire. I know that I'm going to want more."