Harem Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a warning?"

"No, just being honest." Leslie ran a brush through her blonde hair. "What about you? Did you like fucking Jasmine this morning? How did you feel about me watching and getting myself off?"

Mitch thought for a moment. "Jasmine knows what she's doing in bed, that's for sure. She'd not better nor worse than you, just different. It felt physically good, but not like it is with you. You and I have something special that just can't be topped." He combed his hair. "Seeing how turned on you were this morning and watching you was incredibly hot. And somehow, like she said, it was like we were sharing the experience."

"I know what you mean." Leslie leaned back against the counter. "And what about how we all went to breakfast? We showed ourselves off to strangers. How do you feel about that?"

"I'd never in a million years have done that by myself. But with you, and I suppose with Jasmine as well, it was fun... and exciting. What was your word, thrilling? It was that, thrilling. And yes, for me too, just thinking about doing that is arousing." He motioned to his crotch and his semi-erect cock.

Leslie leaned forward and kissed Mitch. "So, my sexy, exhibitionist husband what other secret desires are you going to set free under the guidance of our harem girl?"

"I really don't know. But with you, I'll do just about anything."

"Oooooh, I like the sound of that." She kissed him. "We came here looking for an adventure. It's certainly turning out that way."

Leslie put on her string bikini and announced that she was ready to go to the pool. Mitch, having left his swimsuit at home ("It's clothing optional" he'd said when they packed) pulled on a bathrobe. When Jasmine said that she wasn't sure if the couple wanted her to go with them, Leslie rolled her eyes and told her to, "Get over it." They loaded a tote bag with sunscreen, a floppy hat, and books to read.

"You look incredible," Mitch said giving Leslie a peck on the cheek. The scant material of the bikini bottoms barely covered her labia and nothing else. There wasn't much to the top either, two triangles of translucent cloth covered just her areolas and nipples, leaving the rest of ample breasts bare. She might as well have worn nothing at all, but somehow the meager bits of material made her look even sexier than being naked. "Why thank you sire," she said with a grin.

The pool was crowded. Almost all the chairs were occupied by people in various states of dress; some matching Leslie in barely-there swimsuits, some topless, and others completely naked. Everyone looked happy and relaxed. Jasmine found three loungers together and waved Mitch and Leslie over to join her. As they walked past the crowd Leslie could feel eyes on her. In her past life, the one before Jasmine, it would have felt like she was being judged or at least assessed, in some way. That day it felt more like appreciation. The stares made her tingle with delight.

"We need to put on sunscreen," Jasmine said. "It's important to keep everything safe, especially those parts that I assume haven't seen much sun before."

Leslie reached into the tote for a bottle of lotion and began pouring some into her hand.

"Tsk tsk. That's is my job," Jasmine said as she took the bottle from Leslie. "I will start on your back. Please lie down and roll over." She glanced at Mitch, "I will tend to you next. If you like, you can do me after." Her eyes danced with mirth at the intentional double entendre.

"Can we both do you?" Leslie asked looking up and shielding her eyes from the sun.

"I would like that very much."

Jasmine slathered Leslie everywhere with lotion. She made sure that the small patches of cloth remained over her labia and nipples, and reminded her to move the suit from time to time in order to avoid tan lines. "Or just take it off," she added. Turning her attention to Mitch, Jasmine first applied the sunscreen to his back before ordering him to, "Roll over so that I can get your front." Jasmine began at his feet, then slowly worked her way up his legs, covering him in the slippery balm. "You have taken very good care of your body and it's a pleasure to gaze upon it," she purred as her fingers rubbed along the inner edge of his upper thighs. Mitch took deep breaths trying his best to keep from getting hard. "Arousal is such a lovely thing to see in another, and sharing it gives everyone pleasure." Jasmine kept massaging the lotion onto Mitch. "In a woman one has to look closely to see if she's aroused; are her nipples hard, or her labia moist? Not so with men. I love the way they declare excitement so openly. A penis, no matter its size or shape, is always a lovely thing to see." She wrapped her slick hands around Mitch's cock. "I've never met a woman who doesn't like seeing one, especially when it's erect. Even better is feeling a man go from soft and pliant, to hard and stiff." She began stroking him. Blood poured into his shaft, and he couldn't hold back. It felt so good as his dick swelled in her grip. "It's exhilarating. It gives me shivers and I love bringing a man to full glory." Jasmine combined her strokes with a rotating motion. "Gorgeous," she purred as he stiffened. "I love a man's balls too," Jasmine cupped his sac with her free hand, which was slippery with sunscreen. "If he's groomed himself well, like you have my king, they're covered with perfect, soft skin. They feel so good in my hand as they roll up and down showing off their excitement. And then there's that little bit of flesh just here," She ran a slick finger along the raphe of tissue on the backside of his sac. Mitch's head swam with wave after wave of delight as Jasmine continued. She leaned low and whispered in his ear, "An adventurous man will let his lover go very far to pleasure him." Jasmine's slippery finger slid over his perineum toward his anus. He and Leslie had never done anal play. Sometimes her finger would slip toward his hole when she was caressing him during a blowjob and he'd silently yearned for her to go farther, but she never had. He'd never dared to ask for more, afraid that she might think it gross or that he had homosexual desires. "I would do anything to please my king," her finger began to circle around the crinkly skin of his anus. "All my king has to do is ask," she pressed against the dimple of his opening threatening to penetrate him. "Ask, and I will give you the pleasure you crave."

Mitch was desperate to feel what Jasmine was promising. "Oh god, yes," he croaked.

Jasmine pushed the tip of her finger just past Mitch's outer sphincter. He shuddered hard, teetering on the verge of another orgasm. She swirled her finger around the tight band of muscle then withdrew, dragging across his perineum and sensitive raphe, and then back up his mast from root to tip. Mitch was panting and trembling, almost out of control from the intense sensations that he'd felt under Jasmine's touch.

"Exquisite," Jasmine cooed releasing her grip on Mitch's cock. "It makes me very happy that I could give you so much pleasure. I would love to make you feel even more, as much more as you want, again and again. I am your harem girl, and I am here to please you. All you need do is ask."

Leslie had been watching and puffed out her held breath. "Wow. I thought I was good at handjobs, but that was something else."

Mitch slowly regained control of himself. Jasmine knew his secret desire. How? He wondered.

"Doesn't that look gorgeous?" Jasmine asked motioning toward Mitch's very turgid erection. Leslie nodded enthusiastically. "That's the kind of rock-hard cock every woman loves to see." She looked at Leslie and asked, "Are you thirsty?"

"Yes I am," Leslie answered understanding Jasmine's intent. She turned to Mitch, "I'd love a drink. Honey would you please get me something to wet my lips?"

A flush spread up Mitch's neck. If he walked to the poolside bar there would be no way to hide his rigid cock. And since he'd taken both Jasmine's supplements and a long-acting Cialis, his erection wasn't going to fade anytime soon. It would be embarrassing. Or would it? Jasmine had gushed about how women liked looking at men with hard ons and his wife obviously liked seeing him at full attention. Why not? Why not?

"Be sure to go that way dear. That's the best way... for me," Leslie said pointing to densest part of the crowd. "Jasmine, it would make me feel better if you went with him. Maybe give him a hand or something,"

She wants to see me with walk through the crowd stiff and hard AND with a gorgeous woman! That is so fucking hot! He was determined to satisfy his wife's desire. As Mitch stood his cock waved in front of him like a flagpole. Jasmine smiled and stood beside him, then they walked off together through the crowd.

Mitch assumed that people would laugh or at least smirk on seeing him parading around with his stiff dick waving in the breeze. The reality was the opposite. Almost every woman stared at him with looks of lust. The men who caught his eye were giving him subtle nods of approval, as if saying, "Good for you. Go for it." Mitch's confidence soared and he wished for his erection to stay strong. As they walked Jasmine said, "I loved our fuck this morning. I came so hard when you filled me with your hot cum." Her words sent quivers of delight through him. Jasmine was talking loud enough that anyone nearby could hear. She was feeding the bud of exhibitionism growing in him. More blood flowed into his already hard dick. There was no way it would wilt.

Jasmine kept up her steady monologue as they stood waiting for the busy bartender to fix their drinks. She openly stroked him, in clear view of everyone around them keeping him at full mast. "We're about to get company," Jasmine said quietly. Her hand kept moving. Two topless women walked toward the bar looking directly at him. Jasmine glanced toward Leslie, who was watching, then tipped her head to the women. Leslie nodded vigorously. The ladies leaned against the bar, looked over at the bustling bartender, then down at Jasmine's moving hand. "Do we need to get in line?" The taller of two asked.

"For a drink, the answer is yes," Jasmine said.

"We're not particularly thirsty," the second woman said.

"Although a mouthful of that would definitely be good," the first one said staring at where Jasmine's hand wrapped around Mitch's rigid cock. "If that's okay with you."

Mitch's heart was pounding. He'd never been so overtly propositioned. But then again, he'd never stood naked at a public bar getting a hand job before. Holy shit! He thought and looked back to Leslie. If she'd appeared happy watching Jasmine stroke him, she was positively giddy seeing that the women were intent on getting their hands on him.

"It's perfectly okay with me and with his wife," Jasmine motioned to where Leslie was sitting as she stared at them with a smile." What about you?" She gazed at Mitch. He didn't dare speak out of fear that only an embarrassing squeak would come out. He looked one more time to his smiling wife then nodded.

In a flash both women dropped to their knees and began laving Mitch's cock. They took turns pulling the length of it into their mouths, licking and sucking, sending bolts of pleasure through him. Without removing their mouths, they gripped him and used the slick saliva to lubricate his shaft as they pumped up and down. He'd never had a double blowjob before, and it was more intense than he imagined. "Don't make him cum girls," Jasmine said keeping a firm grip on Mitch's arm so that he didn't lose control and fall. "I want to save that for me and his wife."

The women took their mouths off Mitch but kept stroking his rod. "Aww, are you sure? It feels like he's got plenty to share." The shorter one's hand caressed his sac.

"I'm sure he does and maybe later he'll share with you. But for now, we're keeping it for ourselves."

The women gave his shaft one last lick and pump then stood up. They kissed Jasmine first, then Mitch and said, "Thank you, that was lovely. You have a great dick. Maybe all of us can play together later." They sauntered away.

It took a few minutes for Mitch to catch his breath and let his libido come back down from the climax the women had almost triggered. "Our drinks are ready." Jasmine handed him a cold glass. "I don't think our time waiting for them was wasted, do you?" She was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. They made their way back to where Leslie was sitting. Just like on their first pass through the crowd, Mitch's cock, now shiny with saliva, led the way, swaying and even stiffer than before.

"That was so fucking hot!" Leslie enthused. "Two at once! You're such a stud!"

"Of course my king is a stud," Jasmine said. "And my queen is a vixen of the highest order."

Leslie raised her glass, silently thanking Jasmine for the compliment and for orchestrating his first public sexual encounter. "Watching you guys has got me so wet." She showed off the thin strip of fabric between her legs that was soaked and translucent. Her swollen labia pouted outward. The intensity of her physical arousal was obvious. "I've got a throb in my pussy that's almost unbearably intense." She squirmed as if trying to find a comfortable position.

"My lady, may I offer you relief?" Jasmine's intent was very clear.

"Mmm yes, but I hate to go back to the room now. We just got here."

"There's no reason for us to leave." Jasmine looked directly at Leslie as if challenging her.

Leslie gasped. "Oh my!" She paused as she thought about it. "I... I..." Her face was flushed red. Mitch knew that it wasn't embarrassment. It was pure lust. "I'll give you two some room," he said.

Leslie kissed him. "I want you right here, front and center."

Jasmine crawled up the lounger and, on all fours, hovered over Leslie. "At last. My queen, I have ached for you." Her breasts hung low and brushed against Leslie's as she leaned down and kissed her deeply. It was much more than a kiss. To Mitch it looked and felt like it was truly oral sex, and they were both panting with excitement when Jasmine finally broke away and rose onto her knees. She looked like a regal, wild animal towering over his wife, breasts swaying, arms akimbo as she loosely knotted her long hair behind her head. Her eyes blazed with ferocious lust and Leslie's flared back with equally intense passion. Jasmine lowered herself, and the women showered each other with kisses and licks, suckling on every body part they could. If the oversized lounger hadn't been made from sturdy wood, it would not have held up as the women writhed together. After a few minutes Jasmine tossed aside Leslie's tiny, soaked bottoms and settled between her thighs. Leslie did her best not to cry out too loudly as the young woman tongued thrashed her pussy, but it was easy for everyone nearby to hear as well as see the intense pleasure she was experiencing. It wasn't long before Leslie arched her back and spasmed as orgasm overtook her. Jasmine continued licking and sucking, until just before Leslie's bliss crossed into overstimulation. She picked her head up, chin shiny wet with Leslie's cum, and smiled.

"Wow!" Leslie said. She propped herself up onto her elbows and looked at Mitch. "You really know how to lick my pussy, but that was incredible."

"Thank you. Another woman's touch should be something different and special," Jasmine said.

"I'm a woman. Do you think that I have that kind of special touch?"

Jasmine smiled even wider and crept up the lounger until she was face-to-face with Leslie. "Oh, my queen. I know that you do, and it would be an honor to help you realize that." The women switched places so that Jasmine was laying back in the lounger and Leslie was between her legs. "I am yours," Jasmine said and let her knees go wide.

As Mitch, and everyone nearby looked on, Leslie licked and sucked on her lover's labia with gusto until Jasmine began to squirm. When Leslie plunged two fingers deep into Jasmine and pressed on her clit. Jasmine went over the edge into an explosive climax that rolled on and on until she pushed Leslie away with her foot. "I.... I can't. Too much," she uttered.

"Wow!" It was Mitch's turn to express amazement. "That was incredible. I've never seen anything hotter, ever."

Jasmine sat up. "I'm glad that you liked watching us," she said to Mitch. "We can tell how much you enjoyed it." She looked directly at his rock-hard cock, then turned to Leslie, "I feel like we're missing something, how about you?"

Leslie immediately understood. "I couldn't agree more." She leaned to her husband. "Think you have what we're missing?" Mitch's eyes went wide as he tried to think of an answer. Does she really mean what I think she means? Right here, right now? It was one thing to get a blowjob at the bar and it was jaw-dropping to watch his wife and Jasmine ravish each other. But it was something else entirely to actually fuck not one, but two women, in front of a crowd. Leslie didn't give him a chance to hesitate any further. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist. "I think that you do," then she impaled herself on his rigid cock.

Husband and wife moaned in unison as Mitch sank into Leslie's hot, wet tunnel. It was a familiar and thrilling sensation that was made even more intense for them both in the public setting. "God, you feel so good," Leslie said gyrating her hips. Mitch gripped her flanks and ground himself up into her. She pumped herself up and down atop him reveling in the feel of his cock dragging in and out of her pussy. Leslie sensed that Mitch was ready to fuck her in earnest, but reluctantly pried herself off. "You need a turn," she said to Jasmine. "He's so hard and I want you to feel him inside of you," Leslie said. Jasmine moved herself into place. "Fuck him good, but I want him to cum in my pussy. You got that this morning. I want my turn."

"Yes, my queen," Jasmine said as she mounted Mitch.

Mitch loved sex with Leslie. It truly was something special. But he entered a new world of carnal bliss as he sank deep into Jasmine with his wife sitting inches away amidst an onlooking crowd, "Fuuuuck!" Mitch moaned. Jasmine shifted and began pumping herself up and down on him. "Mmmm," she purred. "So hard and hot. He fills me up so well." She braced her hands against his chest, threw her head back, and arched, gripping the root of his cock with her strong vaginal muscles. Jasmine turned to Leslie as she kept thrusting, and said in a clear voice "I could ride him forever. I'm so glad that you get to enjoy this whenever you want." She continued humping on him for a few more minutes, long enough to work up a sweat and drive Mitch to the edge of climax, then dismounted. "All yours," she said to Leslie. "Make him cum hard."

"I will," Leslie said. She climbed up and guided his steel hard mast into her then began vigorously pumping her hips. Leslie never broke eye contact with him as he lost himself in the swirl of a rapidly approaching orgasm. Mitch's former self would never have had sex in public like that. But Jasmine had been right. Displaying his intense passion for his wife, sharing it with everyone who was watching, was fantastic.

Mitch exploded hard. Each blast of the semen rushing into Leslie's pussy triggered her own mini orgasm that echoed her husband's. As Mitch returned to earth, his focus cleared and he saw Leslie gazing down on him with a happy smile. "That felt really good," she murmured.

"Understatement of the century," he replied.

Leslie let loose a lighthearted laugh. It was the kind he loved the most, full of sheer joy. She pried herself off Mitch and lay down next to him. Despite the cool breeze, they were both sweaty.

"That was beautiful," Jasmine said and gently kissed them both. "I'd love to stay with you, but I need to get out of the sun for a bit."