Harem Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. We never put sunscreen on you." Leslie said and bolted upright. "I'll do it right now."

"No, it's okay. I could use a shower and a little rest." Jasmine smiled crookedly and stood. "You stay as long as you like. I'll meet you back in the room." She wrapped a robe around her and walked back toward the hotel building.

"I thought you might like this," a voice said, and two bottles of cold water appeared in front of Mitch and Leslie. Without glancing up, they grabbed the bottles, tore open the caps, and downed almost all the water.

"We really needed that," Mitch said. He and Leslie looked up at the same time. "Thank you very much."

"Do you mind?" The gentleman who'd offered the water asked motioning to the empty lounger beside the couple. "I just wanted to say how amazing you all looked. Pretty much the most erotic thing I've ever seen. And look," he waved to the crowd, "you started something." Multiple couples, and several threesomes, were engaged in various sex acts. "People usually don't get started like this until afternoon happy hour, so consider yourselves trendsetters, or maybe icebreakers."

"Not our intention I assure you," Leslie said. "Sorry, I think."

"We're not sorry at all." He nodded toward a naked brunette who looked to be about their age sitting few chairs away. "That's my wife Barb. I'm Dean," he stuck out his hand to them, then waved his wife over.

"Glad to meet you. I'm Mitch and this is Leslie." The four shook hands. "We really are sorry if we broke any unwritten rules or didn't follow etiquette."

"Etiquette? Fuck that," Barb said. "These weekends are supposed to be all about having sexy fun. It certainly looked like you were having fun, and it was extremely sexy."

"You could say that again."

"We enjoyed watching and I for one, like shaking up the 'routine'. Besides, is there such a thing as the right time for great sex?" She poked Dean and said, "You think any time is right." They all laughed. "If you guys are hungry, would you like to join us for lunch?"

Leslie looked at the clock hanging above the bar and was surprised to see that it was already one o'clock in the afternoon. Their frolic had lasted quite a while. She nodded. "I don't understand why, but I'm famished." Everyone laughed again.

The two couples sat under an umbrella at a table off to the side of the pool area and ordered food from a roving waiter. They chatted as they ate and drank. "So how long have you two been in the lifestyle?" Dean asked.

"Um, I'm not sure that we are. We've ever done anything like that before" Mitch said.

"Really?" Barb seemed surprised. "You look so at ease and a public three-way is not a first-timer thing. You've got to tell us more -- if you want to."

"Sure, why not," Leslie said feeling uncharacteristically at ease with the couple. She and Mitch took turns telling the story of how their interest in simply learning a little about the lifestyle had accidently turned into a four-way sex swap at Jonathan's Halloween party. Neither left out any details.

"Wow!" Dean said. "That's an incredible story. And it really was an honest mistake, mixing up the costumes?"

"Yes, it was. But there was a kind of chemistry between all of us. So even though it started as a mistake, it definitely didn't finish that way."

"That sounds very lifestyle to me," Dean said. "And you've got a girlfriend."

"What do you mean girlfriend'?"

"They're talking about Jasmine," Leslie interjected. "She's not our girlfriend. That isn't our thing."

"Okaaaay," Dean said sounding uncertain. "So, what's her story?" Mitch and Leslie told their new friends how they'd come to be with Jasmine. When they finished, Dean said, "We've known Jonathan for a while and never gotten any kind of 'gift' like that."

"Leslie calls her 'Yoda', and I think that's pretty accurate. She's encouraged us to do some crazy stuff, like screwing in public. Without her we'd never have done that."

"Like Barb said, it all looked very natural."

"It felt natural. I think a bit of exhibitionism has been buried in both of us. Letting it out and giving ourselves permission to act how we want is very freeing. We came this weekend because we wanted to have an adventure," Leslie said. Mitch chuckled, "Goal achieved I think."

Barb and Dean glanced at each other than at Mitch and Leslie. "Any other adventures you're interested in?" Dean asked. There was a burst of electricity that seemed crackle between them. Everyone felt it. They all fell silent.

"Oh my god, look at the time!" Barb exclaimed. The clock over the bar said that it was almost five o'clock. They'd spent most of the afternoon talking. "I'm so sorry," she said. "We made dinner plans with another couple, and I've got to get myself ready. It takes extra time these days."

"You could wear a burlap sack dear and you'd be sexy as hell."

"I agree with Dean," Mitch said.

"Thank you both, I appreciate it. But I do need to shower and put myself together. I'm so sorry to run off like this. Please don't take it the wrong way. It's been great hanging out with you." Barb stood up and signaled her husband to do the same. "Can we re-connect later?"

Leslie gripped Barb's hand, "We'd really like that." On impulse, she kissed both her and Dean before they walked off.

Mitch and Leslie ordered martinis from the bar and settled back into their loungers. There was plenty of sex happening all around them just as Dean had suggested there would be at that time of the day, but neither felt any inclination to join in any way "We've had quite a day, haven't we?" Mitch said.

"Yes, we did. You feeling okay about it?"

Mitch didn't hesitate, "Yes I do. I feel very okay. And you?"

"Like you said before, never in a million years would I have thought I'd do, that we'd do, anything like that. But we did, and I'm glad. And," Leslie paused and looked her husband in the eye, "I'd do it again and again with you any day of the week."

"What about weekends?"

She playfully punched him on the arm and laughed the joy-filled laugh that he loved. "What about Jasmine?" Leslie asked taking a sip from her martini.

"What about her?"

"This weekend started with her telling us that she wanted to be our servant, do anything we asked. We haven't done that. She's choreographed everything."

"Hmmm. I see what you mean. What do you think we should do?"

"I have no idea, but I feel like a lot has changed for us and that more is coming." Leslie polished off her drink. "I'm ready to head back to the room. We need to get ready for dinner ourselves." Mitch flung his robe over his shoulder, not bothering to put it on. Leslie shoved her suit and the sunscreen into the tote bag. They walked hand-in-hand back to their room leaving behind the sounds of passion coming from the pool.

Jasmine was sitting on the sofa wrapped in a terrycloth bathrobe when they entered. She immediately put down the book she was reading and stood up. Her brow was knit, and it was obvious something was bothering her. "What's the matter?" Leslie asked surprised to see her that way.

"Will you guys sit down for a minute? I've got to get something off my chest."

Mitch put down the tote bag and sat with Leslie on the love seat opposite the young woman.

"I hate to ask this, but would you mind putting on robes or something?"

"No problem," Mitch said, "but I thought you liked looking at us naked."

"I do and that's part of the problem... no 'problem' isn't the right word. Maybe 'quandary' or 'difficulty' is better. Shit, I don't know." Jasmine paced back and forth.

"Whatever it is, you can talk to us about anything." Leslie and Mitch pulled on robes.

Jasmine stopped pacing and sat. "Thanks," she said. "First for the robes. It's really hard for me to get my thoughts straight when I'm looking at you naked. And that's because I do love looking at you, both of you. You're beautiful." Mitch started to say something, but Leslie gripped his arm and stopped him. "And second, thank you for listening. I do feel like I can talk to you about anything." She took a deep breath and began, "I'm sure when we first met and I told you about the whole harem girl thing, you thought that I did this all the time. I kind of wanted to give you that impression." Jasmine shrugged. "But I've only done it with boyfriends (and a few girlfriends). I goad them into telling me their hidden sex urges and they act them out on me, the more spur-of-the-moment and unconstrained the better. It's a rush. I'm the object of desire. It feels like it's me they want. It's always been a one-way thing, their lust, my rush. I've wanted it that way. I don't open myself up, reveal how I feel or what I yearn for. I know how to fulfill other people's desires, and it feels physically good for me, and that's been enough." Jasmine hung her head and stared at the floor for a long moment before looking up at them, "You guys are my 'problem'. Because of you I'm not okay with being hollow like that anymore. My feelings, my desires are bubbling to the surface. I've felt things with you that I never have before. I can't describe it, but with you I'm unbearably happy and feel wonderful emotionally as well as physically. The foreplay and orgasms I've shared with you have rocked me to the core. I can't stop thinking about you. For the first time in a very long time, I've got desires, urges, things I want to do with you and to you. Don't get me wrong, I still want you to do stuff to me, I really, really want that, and I still want to be your harem girl. But I want it because it makes me happy and fulfilled, not just to please you." Jasmine shuddered with silent delight. "And what I want to do to you....." She reached forward and gripped both Mitch and Leslie's arms, "I want to rock both of your worlds."

Leslie opened her mouth about to say something, but Jasmine cut her off. "I've got to say this next part or I'm gonna bust." Her grip on Mitch's arm tightened. "I want you to fuck me silly. Pound me until I can't see straight and my pussy is so sore that I have trouble sitting for a week. Do me in the bed, from behind over the back of couch, in the shower covered in soap suds. I want to feel your hard cock so deep in me that I might split in half. Fill me with your cum until I overflow and it runs down my legs, and then let me show off that badge of honor to everyone and anyone." Jasmine's face flushed. "I want your beautiful dick in mouth, down my throat, stuffing me full and then exploding, shooting jet after jet of your salty seed into me. I want more, a lot more; to stroke your thick pole with my slippery hands, feel you thrust between my tits, and in my ass; I really want you balls deep in my ass. Oh god, I want that so, so bad that... that..." She couldn't finish her sentence." She turned to Leslie with a crimson red face. "And I want you too. Let me bury my face in your pussy and lick until you scream in bliss. Squirt on me, drench me in your cum, and if I drown, it won't be enough. I'll want more. You've got to do me too. When you ate me at the pool, I came so hard I thought I was going to die. And I will die if I don't get to feel that again and again." Her hands were trembling as she spoke. "I want to fuck you; buckle into my strap-on and girl-fuck you so hard while you beg me not to ever stop. Then you've got to put on yours and do the same to me." Jasmine shivered hard and huffed in short breaths. "Look at me," she said and spread her legs wide. "Just talking is making my pussy throb and I'm wetter than ever." Mitch and Leslie could see her engorged labia and drops of clear fluid falling to the floor. She moaned and her eyes rolled up as another shiver made her tremble. "When you look at me this way, I feel like I'm going to cum." Jasmine clamped her legs closed, squeezed her eyes shut, and after a few minutes settled down. "I'm sorry. That was over the top, too much. I wouldn't blame you if you ran for the hills now."

Leslie looked at Mitch. The magical connection that they shared hummed. No words needed to be spoken; they each knew how the other felt. She reached for Jasmine's and her husband's hands. "Nobody's running anywhere." Jasmine sighed with relief.

They stayed that way for what seemed like a very long time, holding hands and basking in their mutual glow of happiness. Leslie broke the silence, "I'll speak for both of us. Mitch and I are honored, and we love that you feel the way you do." Leslie opened her gown and spread her legs showing off her own puffy and slickly wet labia, then nodded to Mitch's lap where his erection was poking through the folds of his robe. Jasmine gasped in excitement. Leslie smiled, "I do have one problem with what you said though - I don't own a strap-on."

Jasmine looked surprised. "You don't?"

"I've only been with a woman one time before you, so I've never had an occasion to need one."

"Not even with Mitch?"

Leslie looked puzzled at first, then understood what Jasmine was implying. "I don't think that's something Mitch wants."

It was Jasmine's turn to smile. "Oh he definitely does." She leaned forward until her lips were inches away from his. "Don't you?" Mitch inhaled sharply and slowly nodded.

"Holy fuck! That's hot!" Leslie exclaimed. The room crackled with sexual electricity.

Jasmine let go of Mitch's and Leslie's hands and pushed herself back on the couch. "Before we get out of control, which sounds like a lot of fun, I need to say something else too. Besides the sex, I really like just being with you. Watching you fuck and getting myself off last night was awesome, but I loved it before when we were talking, dancing, and hanging out. I haven't felt this comfortable with anyone in a very long time and I it makes me very happy. I'd like more of that... along with the sex. I want to fall asleep sandwiched between you and wake up with messy hair, arms and legs tangled together like a pile of puppies. I want to cook breakfast with you and plan a day of hiking or biking or whatever together. I want the three of us to go jogging, get all hot and sweaty, then take a steamy shower and towel each other dry. Or maybe while we're doing laundry, we'll laugh over how we all got the same mustard stain on our t-shirts. It would feel so good to me for one or both of you to rub my feet after a long day at work while I bitch about my boss. I'm talking about normal, day-to-day living with you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking of a "Fatal Attraction" kind of thing. And I'm not suggesting that we move in together. It's that I want more than just sex with you." She paused and looked back and forth between Mitch and Leslie with a hopeful expression on her face, then said, "Ready to run now?"

Leslie scooted herself close to Mitch and once more felt the reassuring pulse of their connection. She looked at Jasmine, "We're still not going to run. Everything you described sounds wonderful, a new and delightful direction for our lives, all of our lives together."

"You said yes, didn't you?" Jasmine sounded both excited and hopeful. "You really said yes?" Leslie and Mitch nodded. "Not just to the sex, but also to being in each other's lives?" They nodded again. "Oh my god, that makes me so happy." Jasmine launched herself off the couch and wrapped the couple into a tight hug. "I'm not gonna cry."

"I beat you to it," Leslie said wiping a tear from her cheek.

"Why is it that women cry when something good happens?" Mitch asked with a grin.

"It's a woman thing, you wouldn't understand."

"The amount I don't get about women far exceeds what little I do."

"Well, I happen to know for a fact that you understand plenty about us two women," Jasmine said leaning back but not releasing her grip on him. "For example, you know how to satisfy us."

"Yes you do, you really do," Leslie said eyeing her husband like a hungry wolf. "However, I believe that my facts need to be updated."

"Shall we hold a refresher class right after dinner?" Mitch asked.

"Fuck dinner." Leslie pulled her robe open.

"No thanks, I'd much rather fuck the two of you," Jasmine said and tore hers off.

The sex the trio shared was intense and gratifying. Jasmine and Leslie licked and sucked each other to shattering orgasms and then took turns burying Mitch's cock in their mouths and pussies. Rather than trying to choose which one of them would own his climax, Leslie suggested that they enjoy it together, so they gave him a joint handjob until he exploded and showered them both with his warm, sticky seed. They laughed happily as they lapped strings of his white cum from each other's breasts and faces.

"My god, that was fantastic," Mitch said as they recovered.

"Yes it was," Leslie agreed. "Is anyone else as hungry as I am?"

Jasmine glanced at the bedside clock. "This time it has to be room service. The dining room is closed."

"Sounds great to me," Mitch said. "Let me see that menu."

They ordered large meals, and plenty of water as well as wine, then lounged naked on the bed chatting about their experience, sharing what they liked best, and what they wanted more of. This is the way it should be, open and honest, no judgement. Just plain fun, Leslie thought.

It didn't take long until the conversation turned into more kissing and fondling, and by the time the food arrived, Jasmine was busy giving Mitch a loud, sloppy blowjob. Leslie let the room service waiter in and asked him to set up the food on the outside patio while Jasmine continued with her husband. "It's such a nice evening," she said to the wide-eyed server. "Do you have any tip money?" She asked Mitch. Jasmine didn't stop what she was doing, and he motioned to his wallet on the desktop. "If you'd rather have a BJ, I can do that instead," she teased the attendant. He hesitated for a moment, then shook his head, and accepted the twenty-dollar bill before practically sprinting out the door.

Jasmine rose up and laughed. "I'll bet he's running to his tell buddies everything."

"Not until he jerks off," Leslie smirked. "Did you see the tent in his pants?"

"Sorry, my face was buried in your husband's crotch and his cock was down my throat. I couldn't exactly see. But the idea that he's thinking of us while he gets himself off makes me even more horny."

Everyone laughed and walked out to where the food was on the patio table. They ate like hungry lumberjacks, drank all the water, and most of the wine. The weather was beautiful, warm enough to enjoy sitting outside naked. The light breeze dried the sweat and cum from their skin. "I'm curious about something," Leslie said to Jasmine. "If you've only done harem girl with your boy and girlfriends, how is it that you're here this weekend with us? And that you know a bunch of the people here."

"Jonathan and I go way back. He knows me better than anyone. I've been to his takeovers before and a bunch of his parties." Jasmine took a bite of her food. "Sometimes I went with him, sometimes with friends, and sometimes by myself. The events were fun and sexy, but nothing that special... until now." She paused. "There was this one party where some people did catch my attention." Jasmine gazed back and forth between Mitch and Leslie. "I tried to meet them and see if up close they were as exotic they looked from afar. But it didn't happen. The four of them stuck together, dancing and socializing, and Jonathan was hanging by their side a lot. I didn't feel like I could just barge in, so I never got to meet them."

There was something in Jasmine's voice that made Leslie's heart speed up. Then a lightbulb went off. "You don't mean..."

"The Halloween party," Jasmine finished. "I saw you guys coming from one of the backrooms. There was this air about you that was so enticing, so erotic. It was obvious you'd all had sex together, anyone could tell that. But what really attracted me though was the beautiful, mysterious glow you all had. I wanted to know more about that, feel it, bask in it. After the party I asked Jonathan about you. He told me just enough to make me want to meet you even more. But I couldn't come up with any way to make that happen." She paused. "I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but I kind of stalked you. I kept asking Jonathan about you; I just couldn't stop myself. Eventually he told me about this weekend and that he'd introduce us. I didn't know he was going to have me play your harem girl until right before I met you." She looked anxiously back and forth between Mitch and Leslie, "I hope everything I said doesn't scare you away."