Harem Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's quite a story," Mitch said and put down his wine glass. "First, in case we didn't already make this clear, we're not running away." Leslie nodded agreement. "Second, we hope that we're living up to whatever expectations you had for us."

"I'm really glad that you're not spooked by what I did, even though I've creeped myself out a bit. As far as my expectations, I hope that I've made it clear how I feel about you guys. You're my king and queen."

"Oh honey, we don't know what to say, other than we're flattered and grateful that we've met and are in each other's lives now." Leslie hugged Jasmine.

"And please call us Mitch and Leslie, we're not your king or queen," Mitch added.

"I beg to differ, and I like that you're my king and queen. If you want, we can make it King Mitch and Queen Leslie."

"That works... Princess Jasmine!"

They all laughed happily and toasted. Moments later a loud, ecstatic moan came from somewhere in the night. "Did you hear that?" Jasmine asked with a loud whisper.

"I hope we're not disturbing anyone. We should be quieter."

"It doesn't sound to me like anyone is 'disturbed', but I guess that we should try to be a bit quieter." Jasmine finished off her wine. "I'm ready for another round if you are. But with you two, I can't promise that I'll be able to stay quiet."

Leslie's eyes lit up. "Do you have that strap-on you mentioned? I'd really like to see you use it with Mitch."

"Unfortunately, I didn't bring it. I will be happy to help you pick one out. I'd even be honored to be with you when you both enjoy it. But you should be the one to introduce our king to such pleasure."

"And after that?" Leslie asked.

"After that, it's whatever we want."

Leslie smiled and wrapped her hand around Mitch's growing erection recognizing how he'd become aroused at the mention of being pegged by both women. The trio went back inside the room and spent hours pleasuring each other in every way they could. The sounds of their ecstasy echoed in the room and out the open patio doors to join with the ones they heard earlier. When they tired and fell asleep, it was together in the king bed, exactly the way that Jasmine described, with her sandwiched naked between them and everyone feeling a sense of happiness and peace.

Mitch woke first and Leslie and Jasmine shortly after. They were piled together, arms and legs intertwined, and he was sure with wild hair. Jasmine had gotten her wish, and it felt as good to him to awaken like that as she'd made it sound. They chatted quietly, re-living the moments of their weekend and planning how they'd continue after returning home. It all seemed so easy, and it was equally easy for them to make love once more as a trio, both as a finale to their weekend and as another step on their journey together. After showering, they packed their meager belongings in preparation for the required one o'clock hotel checkout, then headed out to breakfast.

"There you guys are," a familiar voice called as they stepped into the hallway. Dean and Barb were exiting the room next to theirs. "We looked for you last night after dinner but couldn't find you."

"I'm sorry," Mitch said. Leslie was standing next to him and Jasmine behind them partially hidden. "We kind of, um, got distracted."

"Good for you," Barb said with a knowing grin. "We didn't get 'distracted' until after the two of us got back to our room. I hope we didn't disturb you. I can be a little mouthy."

Leslie grinned crookedly and realized that the moaning they'd heard the night before must have come from Barb. "We didn't hear anything that was distracting."

"You headed out today?" Dean asked.

"All good things must come to an end."

"We always book an extra night after one of these events. It gives us a chance to decompress before re-entering the real world. Barb and I just relax by the pool, in suits of course given the return to 'normal' operations here, enjoy a great dinner, and sleep in before going home."

"Sounds like heaven."

"You should join us," Barb said. "We'd love to spend time getting to know you better." Mitch and Leslie looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "No expectations," Dean added.

"Just hopes," his wife said.

"Barb!"

"Just being honest."

Jasmine stuck her head forward and said to Mitch, "I'll go to the front desk and make sure they have a room for an extra night."

"Oh my!" Barb said. "Up close she's just as beautiful as she looked from farther away,".

Jasmine blushed at the compliment. "Thank you."

"How rude of us not to make proper introductions," Leslie said. "This is Jasmine."

"You'll be joining us?" Dean asked.

"If you want me."

Both Dean and Barb inhaled sharply. Leslie said, "I'm sure they do, and Mitch and I definitely do. You're our girlfriend after all."

Jasmine beamed and kissed Leslie on the cheek. "I'm off the front desk. See you at breakfast." She practically skipped down the hall.

"Girlfriend? Sounds like things have changed a bit," Dean commented.

"Let's just say we've embraced some newfound desires and are comfortable discovering new journeys."

"That sounds wonderful," Barb said.

"Yes it does. It's very exciting and it feels fantastic." Leslie wrapped her arms around Dean and Barb and led the way to the breakfast buffet. The air seemed to crackle with possibilities. "Let's see where today's journey leads all of us."