All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 02'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ahhhh ....

A wonderful start to an introduction into D/s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the heck would you show her the positions instead of slowly correcting her?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the heck would you show her the positions instead of slowly correcting her?!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Part time submissive??? I think not. Once you submit it full time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Breathtakingly hot. The one word command("stay) got a bit tedious but I always wondered how a session could last hours. This story showed that. All the better that he was in control but not fake cruel. Just really, really good. Long but you sustained the intensity well. Glad there are more chapters ahead.

Horseman68Horseman6812 months ago

Will be interesting how this may evolve.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Some 65 (GOR) positions to go, smile.

Splendidly done, though. Except, perhaps the conclusion of the evening.

After the first session, when they started talking the session over, it should have been done. Aftercare, especially with beginners, is of utmost importance. But that's it, for the session. Any love making comes only then, as friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES