Harem House - Selene Pt. 08

Story Info
Arthur goes on his first of three dates.
20.1k words
4.81
19.3k
18

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur woke up first. The dark curtains of his room kept the sunlight and streetlights out of his bedroom. Or they would have, but there was still no sunlight in the sky. The alarm on his Fitbit was going off, buzzing against his wrist. He lazily opened his eyes to see the top of Selene's head. She was facing him now, having rolled over in the night. He marveled that he could feel the alarm on his wrist with how numb his arm felt from her using it as a pillow.

She fell asleep after her spanking last night before they had a chance to really get going. Arthur wasn't upset about it, though. They had an entire evening of play before they returned to his apartment, and it was clear that she needed the rest. They'd been staying up late and getting up early, barely eating, and fucking every chance they got. He took a slow deep breath and tried to move his arm from under her as gently as possible.

They were both naked but covered by the sheet over his bed. He lifted it up a little, and it slid down. The cooler air struck Selene's naked breast and roused her. Her eyes blinked slowly, taking in the dark room and Arthur's shadowy muscular form in front of her, his forearm now acting as her pillow. She couldn't help the smile that broke out on her face.

"You let me sleep on the bed?" Selene's voice was groggy, and her question ended in a big yawn as she rolled to her back and stretched all of her limbs.

Arthur took the chance to move his arm out from under her and stretched his neck a little.

"Yeah." Arthur answered. "I... I didn't really think about it too hard. It just seemed... natural."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep, Master." Selene touched the collar on her throat, almost as if checking to see if the plain leather band was still there. "I'll make it up to you."

"It's okay." Arthur assured her. "We were both tired when we got back last night, and you had a pretty exciting evening, as I recall."

"But I should have taken care of you." Selene rolled back to face him, and her hands immediately reached between his legs.

"Oh?" Arthur asked. "Isn't it my job to take care of you as your Master?"

"Yes, Master, but I am your slave. You are my world, and I exist to please you, to take care of your needs, whatever they might be." Selene's coy smile faded only so she could kiss the tender flesh of his neck while her hand wrapped itself around his member and started to pump.

Arthur placed his hand on hers, stopping her for a moment. "We should get up, pet, and start the day."

"What?" Selene sounded alarmed as she stopped stroking. "Are you mad at me?"

"No. No." Arthur shook his head as he sat up. He reached over, cupped her face, and kissed her forehead to assure her. "I'm not mad. I just didn't set alarms before my usual ones, so I have to get up if I'm going to make it to the gym."

"Oh." Selene nodded. "Are you sure I can't take care of you first?"

Arthur looked down and then back up to Selene's eyes. "I'm not sure we have the time...." He hesitated and checked the clock. He had work at seven, and it was five o'clock now. He was usually at the gym by five-thirty, so he could work out, shower, change, and get to work. "I have to get to the gym." He explained.

"Can I come with you?" Selene asked as she started pumping him again.

"To the gym?" Arthur sounded surprised.

"I work out!" Selene playfully slapped his arm. "Sometimes. Not as much as you, I guess. But still..."

Arthur smirked and nodded. "I thought you just did your yoga?"

"I do." Selene nodded. "But I'm sure they have a spot for it at the gym on campus."

"They do." Arthur laughed. "But the fact that you're sure and not already aware tells me that you haven't used it."

"Well, I usually do my yoga in my apartment." Selene explained. "But I can do it at the gym. Besides, I can watch you work out, which will make me nice and wet, and maybe if I'm a good girl, you'll let me suck you off somewhere near the locker rooms, or maybe even fuck me in the showers?"

Arthur chuckled, patted her head, and slid out of bed and out of her clinging grasp. He turned on the nightstand lamp and then headed toward his dresser across from the foot of the bed. She watched him, smirking at his hardened member bouncing as he walked.

"Other people will be there." Arthur shook his head. "So you'll have to wait for after the showers, but if we leave now, we can probably grab a quick bite at the cafeteria and have some play time in the parking lot before I go to work."

"Great!" Selene chirped as she sat up. "Oh uh... what should I wear to the gym?" She asked.

Arthur thought about it as he pulled out his own clothes. He had gym shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt, some tight boxer briefs, and his gym shoes. He packed his work/day clothes into his duffel. A pair of gray slacks, a robin's egg blue-collar shirt, and a dark blue tie. His dress shoes and socks went upside down on top.

"Master?" Selene asked.

"Well, you'll have to run across the parking lot to your apartment to pick something up since you left your dress in my car last night." Arthur chuckled. "I imagine you have yoga pants?"

Selene nodded. "Of course. And yoga shorts too."

"Yoga shorts then." Arthur pulled his own shorts up and closed them, to Selene's disappointment. "And a sports bra."

"I have a few." Selene nodded.

"Something red, if you have it." Arthur answered. "Or whatever matches your shorts."

Selene nodded. "Yes, sir. And a top?"

"No. The sports bra is your top." Arthur answered. "I want to see as much skin as possible while you work through the poses."

"And what should I pack to wear for the rest of the day?" Selene asked. Arthur was surprised that she didn't argue about the top. He didn't think he'd ever seen her wear just a sports bra before, but she was clearly taken with her role as a slave. She didn't want to argue with him. She wanted to obey.

"You want me to choose what you wear today too?" Arthur asked, almost surprised. He'd chosen what she wore yesterday as part of their play, but it seemed Selene was eager to give up as much control as she could offer him.

"Yes, Master. Whatever you want me to wear, I'll wear it." Selene sat up but didn't pull the sheet up to cover herself. She pushed it away with her legs and folded them demurely beneath her while she supported herself with her hand, displaying her slim body and handful of breasts to him as he dressed.

Arthur thought about it for a moment as he pulled his shirt on. He knew what Selene usually wore and what his preferences were. There wasn't a whole lot of overlap. She typically wore loose casual clothing that hid her figure. He supposed eventually they could fix that, but he didn't want to have Selene go out and buy an entirely new, far sluttier, wardrobe. Especially since they were looking to be discreet where other people were concerned.

He looked into his drawer and pulled out an old Superman t-shirt. He tossed it to her. "You can wear that to your apartment to get your stuff, at least." It was big on him, so he knew it would be dress-length for her. He was almost right.

Selene slid off the bed, stretched tantalizingly, and put the t-shirt on by raising her hands, slipping them through it, and letting it drop down onto her. It fell to the top of her thighs like a mini dress, scooting down only an inch when she lowered her arms. The neck hole was oversized on her, scooping off to one side and showing her collarbone. She looked like she was wearing a comfortable pajama shirt, even though it was one of his looser workout shirts.

"Yes, Sir." Selene agreed. "And for the rest of the day?"

"We really should get you some lingerie." Arthur smirked.

"You bought me some last night, didn't you?" Selene asked.

"Yes, but not the kind you can wear under your clothes... except..." He looked pointedly at the nightstand. Selene's gaze followed his and came to rest on a small purple vibrator, curled and ribbed. "I charged that last night. So whatever you wear, you'll need to lube that up and wear it underneath."

Selene's eyes sparkled as she looked at it. "And you'll tell me when I can turn it on and off?" Selene asked.

"It's remote-controlled." Arthur explained. "I'll decide when to turn it on and off, yes."

"Fuck." Selene looked up at him and took a step closer. "I mean- Yes, Master." She clambered over the bed and snatched the vibrator away.

"So you'll need some panties, maybe some bike shorts or something under a short skirt." Arthur mused. "And you should probably wear a bra..." His eyes fell on her tits once more. "If you must..."

"I don't have to if you don't want me to, Master." Selene answered. She pulled the shirt a little to show off her breasts behind the thin cotton. "I might poke through a bit, though."

Arthur admired the way her pointed nipples poked through the fabric. "What size are your breasts anyway? What cup size, I mean?" The information would be helpful depending on what he wanted to buy her.

"It depends on the bra..." Selene shrugged. "Sometimes I'm a B, sometimes I'm a C, I'm right on the cusp."

Arthur nodded. "Good to know." Arthur nodded. "A bra then. Something cute, not solid colored. Do you have anything like that?"

"Yes, sir." Selene nodded. "I have a polka dot one that I think should be up to the task."

Arthur nodded. "Good."

"And for a top?" Selene asked. "Panties, bra, short skirt, and..."

"Spaghetti strap cami." Arthur's eyes twinkled.

"Under..." Selene suggested.

"No, that's your top. Show off that cute bra a little."

Selene's fingers tugged at the hem of her new t-shirt.

"Is that a problem?" Arthur asked as he stepped over to her. He was fully dressed now, except for his shoes. He towered over her, forcing her to look up at him if she wanted to see his eyes, but she kept her eyes downcast. She was thinking.

"No, Master." Selene answered. "It's..." She hesitated. "It just might bring me some attention."

"Is that a problem?" Arthur asked. "Girls dress like that all the time on campus, and it's supposed to be warmer today."

"I know. I just... I don't normally dress that way. People will notice." Selene answered.

"And you're worried they might think you're a slut?" Arthur asked.

"Not worried, just..." Selene hesitated. She was clearly trying to think of how to explain her hesitations, but she couldn't put her finger on it herself. The idea of it bothered her, and she didn't know why. It was different with Arthur. She would wear anything with Arthur, for Arthur, and she was aroused by the very idea of his hungry gaze washing over her and stoking his desire. She wanted to appear fuckable to him in every way. But to the rest of the people on campus?

Arthur could sense her hesitation, and he wasn't sure if he should be firm with her. He could force her to do what he wanted as her Master unless she chose to claim her safeword or take off her collar, or he could show some gentle kindness, knowing that this would be her first time doing something like this that could be seen by other people.

"How about this." Arthur started as he sat on the edge of the bed to put his gym shoes on. "Start off with just the cami. And take note of how many people check you out. You'll get a reward from me for every person who checks you out. But, take a t-shirt with you just in case, and if you get uncomfortable or if it becomes too much, go to the bathroom and put it on, and message me to let me know. Does that sound fair?"

Selene thought about it for a moment. "I don't need the t-shirt." She decided.

"Take the t-shirt anyway. If you need it, you have it." Arthur stood, having finished tying his shoes, and cupped her cheek. "Okay?"

"Okay." Selene smiled. She stood on her toes and reached her head up. He bent a little to meet her halfway, and they shared a kiss. It was gentle and slow, but Selene started to heat it up as she placed her hands on his arms.

Arthur broke the kiss and gave her a swift smack on her rear, which caused her to jump in mild surprise. The marks from the tause he'd used the night before were sore, and the spank had spiked the pain there unexpectedly.

"Now go get your clothes. I'll meet you with the car outside." Arthur instructed her as he started toward the door.

Selene nodded, grabbed the vibrator, and walked swiftly toward the apartment's front door. He watched the material of the t-shirt swing and sway as she walked, the cotton hem bunching up and releasing. It gave teasing views of the very tops of her thighs. He imagined following her up the stairs in that t-shirt would have been an act of voyeurism.

He watched her cross the parking lot from his window. Once Selene was in her building, he grabbed his keys, duffel, pocket contents, and everything he needed for the day and headed down to his car. The car smelled like Selene, and he smirked at the thought of it. Her masturbating in the back seat last night hadn't aired out yet, and the smell was delightful and arousing to Arthur as he backed out of the spot. He drove around to Selene's building door and waited for her.

She came trotting out of the apartment building door after a few minutes, dressed as he'd instructed with the tightest, shortest pair of dark gray yoga shorts he'd seen and a bright red sports bra. The plain leather band that was her collar was still there against her throat. It didn't match the outfit and stood out because of it, but she refused to take it off. Her entire torso, from her waist to just under her breasts, was exposed, as were her arms and shoulders. It showed off her toned but petite stomach and barely hinted at the lines of her hips. She wore a pair of sneakers with ankle socks to complete the ensemble and carried a duffel much like his.

She smiled when she saw Arthur and quickly climbed into the passenger seat. She closed the door, leaned over the middle section, and put her head in Arthur's lap before he started pulling away. Arthur rolled his eyes and started to drive. Selene kissed him through his gym shorts.

"Please, Master?" Selene asked.

"What?" Arthur asked. "What do you want?"

"Please may I suck your cock, Master?" Selene asked.

"Recite your slave mantra first. You forgot to do it when you woke up today." Arthur answered.

"I'm so sorry, Master!" Selene gripped his thigh with her hand. "Please punish your slave for her forgetfulness."

Arthur chuckled. "Oh, I will." He set up his phone in the little GPS clip on his dashboard and pulled up a particular app. "But first, are you wearing that vibrator like I told you to?"

"Yes, sir." Selene tried to say it as breathily as possible, to push her hot breath through the thin material of his shorts to his hardening member. She was successful.

"Then recite your mantra." He commanded.

"I am your slave, and you are my-" Selene's recitation cut off when Arthur pressed a button on his phone. He couldn't hear it, but Selene could feel the low and steady buzz of the lubed vibrator in her pussy and her grip tightened on her Master's thigh. "Ah." She said in surprise as she adjusted to it.

"Try again." Arthur said. He pressed a button, and the buzzing stopped.

"I am your slave, and you are my Master." Selene started. The buzzing resumed, and she clamped her legs together as she started stroking his cock through his shorts.

"I am yours to play with and yours to control." Her voice was quiet and measured, as though she were fighting the instinct to interrupt her words with breathy gasps. The vibrations increased, and she exhaled strongly onto his cock, still face down in his lap.

"I will eagerly see to your needs and serve you with my whole heart. I eagerly give you my body and want you to use me as you see fit. I will wear the signs of my submission with pride. I eagerly obey you in all things. I know that you will take care of me as my Master." Selene's breathing hitched slightly as the buzzing increased its intensity yet again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to adjust. Arthur smirked.

"I am your slave, Master. Your plaything. Your fuck toy. Your pet. I am whatever you need me to be to bring you pleasure, and I will seek to bring you pleasure in all things." Selene tried but failed to pull down his shorts so that she could get at his cock. Arthur reached over and spanked her, seeming to know precisely where the tause-bruised spots were. She clamped her eyes shut in both pain and pleasure as the vibrations in her mingled with the pain and nearly overrode her conscious mind.

It took several seconds before she remembered that she was supposed to be reciting her mantra.

"I am owned, cared for, and safe with you, Master. Please, Master, use your slut." She was fervently begging by the end as Arthur slid his finger up along the screen and the intense buzzing between her legs increased with it.

"Please, Master!" Selene shouted, nearly screaming into his lap. "Let me suck your cock!"

Arthur smirked and slid his finger up and down in several rapid movements. Selene twitched against him as her legs clamped together. She placed her open mouth directly against his gym-short-covered thigh and screamed. She recovered enough, still twitching, to ask:

"Master, may I cum?"

"You're very close, aren't you?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, sir." Selene gripped his thigh with one hand and the seat with the other. Both hands seemed determined to never let go.

Arthur observed her as he increased the strength of the vibrator dramatically. He could hear it now, a quiet rumble within her that caused her to kick against the passenger door in an attempt to hold her orgasm back. She knew that cumming without permission would earn her another punishment, and Arthur hadn't given her permission yet.

"PLEASE?" Selene shouted. "MASTER! I NEED PERMISSION! I NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO CUM, RIGHT NOW!"

Selene shouted, and Arthur seemed amused. He waited a moment or two more, and just as Selene felt she had no choice but to cum without permission, the buzzing suddenly stopped, and he delivered one harsh blow across both her ass cheeks. Her back arched up for a second as she lifted her head off his lap in a gasp, and then she fell back down to the seat, nuzzling her face into his crotch and against his thick cock.

"Will you forget your mantra tomorrow?" He asked.

"No, Master." Selene answered immediately with a pitiful tone to her voice.

"Good girl." He answered. "When you recite it, send me a selfie, so I'll know you've done it even if I'm not there." They both knew there was a chance that they might not play tonight, so they'd wake up in their own beds tomorrow.

"Yes, Sir." Selene answered. "Now, may I suck your cock?"

"You really enjoy sucking my cock, don't you?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Sir." Selene answered. "I love bringing you pleasure and seeing your face so full of pleasure when I blow you. It makes me very happy, and I love pleasing you. You enjoy it when I suck you off, don't you?"

Arthur nodded, then realized she couldn't see him nod. "Yes." Arthur answered. "Very much. You're an excellent cocksucker."

"Thank you, Master. I'll always try to be the best cocksucker I can be for you. I will always be your cocksucker. Any time you want your cock sucked, just message me. I'll find you and suck you off." Selene cooed as she let her hand play against his inner thigh.

"Any time?" Arthur asked, knowing that she was telling the truth.

"Any time." Selene answered. "I wouldn't even care if we were being discrete. If you wanted me to blow you in public, I think I would. I love the taste of your cum."

"In class?" Arthur asked, teasing her a little.

Selene closed her eyes to savor the fantasy. "Yes, Master."

"At work?" Arthur asked as he turned the car into the parking lot.

"At work, at class, at home, in the library, anywhere on campus, in the movie theater, in a restaurant, anywhere you want. My holes are yours to use." Selene answered.