Harem House - Selene Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good little slut." Arthur patted the back of her head and stroked her, petting her.

Selene cooed happily and nuzzled his thigh. "I'm your slut, Master." She answered.

"And we're here." Arthur said as the car came to a spot in the parking lot. Selene lifted her head up. There weren't many other cars in the lot, but Arthur had parked on the opposite end of the lot where there weren't any. Selene looked down to his lap, where his shorts looked about to burst.

"Can I take care of you, Master? Then we can go work out?" Selene stroked him through his shorts.

"If we hurry." Arthur lifted his hips slightly and pulled his shorts down, springing free. By the time his butt was back on the seat, Selene's hands were around his dick, guiding it to her mouth. She dove onto it eagerly, pushing her face halfway down its length, pressing her lips into a tight seal, and sucking hard as she came back up. She repeated the process several times, pumping as hard as possible to get Arthur off as quickly as possible. This was no gentle blow job but a full-on face fuck.

Arthur kept one hand on the back of her head, gently holding her braid toward its base at the back of her head, watching it as it fell to the center of her back. He reached over to his phone and pressed the button again. He felt Selene's mouth suck harder against him as the buzzing resumed.

He increased the intensity, and Selene increased her depth on him in response. He felt a few presses of his tip against her throat, and then he was in her throat, and she was stroking him with her throat. She swallowed to keep from gagging, as he'd told her, and the feel of it was like she was milking him with her soft wet throat, even as her fingers started to play with his balls.

"Mmm." Arthur groaned as he rested his head back against the headrest. He could feel every muscle in his body tightening as she drove him closer to the edge. He wasn't trying to hold back, but it was automatic. He knew he was going to blow soon. He increased the intensity again and slowly pulled her braid, creating tension.

Selene moaned onto his cock, and the vibration of it tore through his shaft. He erupted into her throat, and she swallowed several times as she worked her way back up his shaft, the final spurts hitting her tongue as she kept her mouth closed around him. Arthur sighed in instant relief, and Selene smiled. She reached up and turned off the vibrator by pressing the button on the app on his phone, still attached to the dashboard. Then she reached into her duffel bag at her feet, took out a pair of panties, and wiped off his wet cock with them before putting them back in the bag.

"Thank you, Master." Selene smiled, leaned over, and kissed him on the cheek. "I love sucking your cock." She smiled. "Can you just tie my head to your crotch and leave me there all day?" She chuckled.

"Tempting." Arthur chuckled back. "Maybe another day." He lifted his hips and slid his shorts back up. "For today, let's go do our workouts." He nodded toward the campus athletic center.

Selene smiled. She had a lazy, relaxed look when she got out of the car. Arthur waited for her, and she came around to his side of the car and gestured for him to lead the way. He offered her his hand, but she shook her head. He didn't understand at first but realized when he started walking that she had wanted to do something else.

She kept a pace behind him, just to his right, and watched his heels as they walked, her hands folded behind her, with her chest thrust forward and her shoulders rolled back. Arthur could see her reflection in the doors to the building. If anyone could see them, he'd be surprised, but it wouldn't be immediately apparent that anything was weird, except for Selene's pose. And the fact that she threw herself at the building's doors before Arthur could reach them.

She opened the door and held it open, stepping to the side and bowing her head. She didn't say anything, but Arthur gave her a gentle pat on the hip as he passed her, letting her know that he appreciated the simple gestures of servitude. She resumed slave-walking behind him when they entered the building, but as they neared the gym, she changed the position of her hands from behind her to her sides.

There were several people already in the gym. Arthur knew them all, but one of them, in particular, stood out: Kelly Linnehan. She was wearing a tight pair of yoga shorts that came from her narrow waist to the middle of her thighs to show off her toned legs and an oversized cut-off t-shirt that exposed her soft but pronounced abs under her ample bust. The scooped neck of the t-shirt showed the tick strap of her sports bra over her right shoulder, and her smile was wide when she looked up from the rowing machine to see Arthur walking through the door.

"You're behind schedule, buster." Kelly called from the machine.

Arthur laughed and stretched his neck. "I know, I know. Slow start to the morning."

"Who's your friend?" Kelly asked as she stepped forward.

Arthur looked beside him to see Selene already offering her hand to Kelly. "I'm Selene." She answered.

"I'm Kelly." Kelly said with a smile. "Cute choker."

"Thanks." Selene smiled as she reached up and touched the thin leather choker collar around her throat. "I asked Arthur if we could carpool since we live in the same complex, and he was nice enough to give me a lift." Selene looked up to Arthur and smiled. "I'm gonna go do my yoga. Have fun clanking your weights." The teasing tone of her voice lifted a little as she stepped away from the two of them. Kelly watched her go and then turned to look at Arthur.

"What's your workout today?" Kelly asked.

"Legs." Arthur groaned.

"Ha. That's why I do legs on Monday. It gets them out of the way." There was a teasing tone in Kelly's voice as she moved to the free-weight dumbbells. "Have fun!"

Arthur shook his head and moved to the treadmill to start his warm-up. From the row of treadmills, he had a pretty good view of the entire gym floor. He saw Kelly doing her back and bi-cep exercises with the weights. Her back was toned, and her whole body was toned, but she wasn't trying to bulk. She stayed slim in a muscular, athletic way that he found immensely attractive, especially when combined with the softer, rounder features of her bust, butt, and hips.

He could also see the yoga mats, where Selene was already in a downward dog, her hands on the floor, her face down and head pointed toward the mirrors, and her ass was up and pointed toward Arthur. For a moment, he was worried the vibrator might show against her outfit, but look as he might, he couldn't see a sign of it. The dark gray color of her shorts kept it hidden.

He turned his head forward and started to walk on the treadmill. He noticed that looking straight ahead, he could see both Kelly and Selene in his view, though he couldn't focus on either. He started to jog when Selene swung one of her feet forward and moved into a warrior pose, followed by warrior-two and warrior-three. She went back into downward dog and repeated the sequence on the other side.

He placed the phone on the treadmill's dash and pulled up the app. He looked around and noticed a guy over on the chest-fly machine looking at Selene as she stuck her butt back up in the air. He flicked the vibrator control in the app and watched as Selene's butt went down and her head came up. She looked at him, smirked, and then returned to pose.

Arthur started to jog, turning the vibrator onto low and constant. Selene moved back into downward dog and held the pose. After thirty seconds, she moved out of it and changed to a cobra pose. He turned off the vibrator. He smirked. To anyone else, it looked like he was just fiddling with his phone while he jogged, maybe skipping a song, but he was enjoying playing with her.

Once done, he stepped off the treadmill and moved to the free weights. He preferred to do four sets of exercises in decreasing reps with increasing weights and three exercises in each block. It kept things fun. Every time he finished a set, he'd move aside and tease Selene some more. Playing with her through the app was almost addicting as he watched her struggle to hold some yoga poses he knew she usually wouldn't have any problems with. In the interim, she turned her yoga poses slightly so that she was facing him, able to watch as he moved through the weighted exercises with slow and methodical movements that showed off his muscles.

"Hey." Kelly's voice snapped Arthur's attention away from the ceiling as he worked his quads in a routine of alternating lunges. He turned his head to see Kelly coming over. "I'm headed toward the locker room. Are we still on for tonight?"

"Uh..." Arthur hesitated a moment and then nodded. "Yes."

"Wow, way to sound sure. Is something up?" Kelly asked as she stopped in front of him and looked at him.

"No, yeah, we're still on for tonight for sure." Arthur nodded. "I was just thinking about something else. My brain had to switch tracks." He laughed. "Is there anything I can bring?"

"Just your sexy self." Kelly smirked. "And maybe some wine?"

"White or red?" Arthur asked.

"White." Kelly answered.

"And the plan is still for us to cook dinner together?" Arthur asked.

Kelly shrugged. "I thought I might just cook for you. The kitchen's kind of small for two people." She explained. "Is that okay?"

"You mean I just have to show up and enjoy the food?" Arthur asked with a laugh.

"And bring the wine." Kelly corrected.

"And bring the wine." Arthur agreed. "And dessert?"

Kelly smiled. "I've got dessert covered." She crossed one arm over her torso to hold her other elbow as she talked with him.

"And the movie?" Arthur asked.

"Anything you particularly want to see?" Kelly asked. "I know you said you like old movies, right?"

"Yeah." Arthur nodded, almost impressed that she remembered his answer to 'what kind of movies do you like' from their first date.

"Perfect. We'll start a free trial for the Criterion Channel or something." Kelly nodded. "See you at six?"

"At six." Arthur nodded.

"Good." Kelly nodded, then started to walk off. She stopped a pace away and turned back. "You want to do something fun with it?" Kelly asked.

"What do you mean?" Arthur turned to look at her.

"It might be fun if we dress up a bit." Kelly suggested. "Playing off the whole old movie thing." She explained. "Pretend we're going out somewhere fancy, I mean. I can light some candles or something."

Arthur thought about it for a moment. It sounded romantic, in a classic kind of way, but a little serious for a second date. Still, doing something unorthodox, like dressing up for a meal at home, might be fun. He shrugged. "Sure. I've got a suit I can wear. Or is this a tux kind of situation?"

"Suit and tie are perfect." Kelly answered with a smirk as she patted him on the arm. "I'll see you then. Enjoy the rest of your leg day." Kelly smirked and then walked off.

Arthur smirked and returned to his weights, but then remembered his phone. He looked over to Selene to see her in child's pose, her phone beside her. There was a message on his phone.

Slut: omg Master if you don't shut this off soon I am going to cum. May I cum, Master?

Arthur turned off the vibrator. Selene visibly relaxed but then slightly tensed as Kelly came up beside her.

Arthur went back to his weights. He was surprised to see Kelly over by Selene, having thought she was heading to the lockers, but as Kelly stretched out her arms and back, he understood she was just doing her cool down, chatting up the new girl as she did.

"So, how do you know Arthur?" Kelly asked as she stretched her tricep by raising one arm above her head, putting that hand between her shoulder blades, and pulling on her elbow with her other hand. It lifted her breasts and shirt as she did, but she faced the mirrors and ignored the rest of the gym.

Selene came out of Child's pose and turned toward Kelly, watching her stretch. "We're friends from drama club." She explained.

"And you guys live in the same complex?" Kelly asked as she came out of the stretch and repeated it with the other arm.

Selene nodded. "My sister and I live across the parking lot from him."

"Cool." Kelly said with a nod. "He's a great guy, don't you think?"

"Yeah." Selene nodded, though she wasn't sure where this conversation was going. "And nice too." Selene offered.

"Yeah." Kelly said with a nod. "Do you two hang out a lot?"

"We're friends." Selene confirmed with a nod. She turned to face the mirrors rather than Kelly, who did the same. They could see each other in the mirror as though they were talking to each other face to face that way. Selene moved into a butterfly pose to stretch her legs a bit and sat up straight as she did it.

"Has he... mentioned me at all?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah. He said you guys are dating. Well, you're going on your second date tonight." Selene nodded.

Kelly seemed to relax a little. "Cool." She moved into a shoulder stretch, remarkably similar to a pose Selene had held while walking behind Arthur earlier. It pushed her chest out a little, and Selene's eyes fell to it in her reflection. It was an impressive bust, and though Selene arched her back a little in her butterfly pose, it was clearly a set of boulders compared to a pair of pebbles.

"Do you like him?" Selene asked. "Like, like, him, I mean?"

"Yeah." Kelly answered. "I like him a lot. He's a great guy and super hot. I'm just not sure he's into me the same way."

"He is." Selene assured her. "He's really into you."

"He is?" Kelly looked surprised but looked at Selene's reflection eagerly.

"Oh yeah. I can tell." Selene nodded. "And he'd be a fool not to be. You're gorgeous and a great catch from everything he's told me."

"He said that?" Kelly asked.

"He said what?" Selene asked.

"That I was a great catch?" Kelly asked.

"I can't remember his exact words." Selene looked apologetic. "But he got that look in his eye when he talked about you. You know the look guys get?"

Kelly nodded and bit her lip a little. "Cool." She said again but then sighed.

"What's up?" Selene asked.

"Nothing. It's just..." Kelly looked over her shoulder to look at Arthur. He wasn't watching them anymore. He was back to his weights and working hard. She watched his body move through the motions, the shifting muscle beneath the soft cotton laid against it. She bit her bottom lip.

Kelly sighed. "I'm nervous." She explained. "And I'm not sure I'm ready for like... a boyfriend. The timing is just... not great."

"Have you talked about it? Do you know if he's thinking more serious relationship or casual? Just because you're going out doesn't mean you need to be exclusive, boyfriend/girlfriend, or anything." Selene said.

"I guess not." Kelly answered. "And no, we haven't talked about it, not really. The first date was super chill. I thought on the second date, we might... y'know." Kelly changed up her stretch to get her legs. "At first, I thought of making it a Netflix and Chill kind of thing, y'know? But then I got an idea and suggested dressing up, and he probably thinks that's dumb."

"I wouldn't worry. He's always in suits for work. I'm sure he doesn't mind wearing one for a date." Selene assured her. "If you're worried, just talk to him. He's very easy to talk to."

"Yeah?" Kelly asked. "Do you and him talk a lot?"

"A bit." Selene nodded. "We're friends. Good friends."

"Just friends?" Kelly asked.

Selene shifted her pose to a standing tree position with her right foot pressed against the inside of her left thigh. "Yeah." Selene answered. "I don't want a boyfriend right now." She tried to explain. "And I'm not his type."

"His type?" Kelly asked.

"Physically." Selene answered.

"What's his type?" Kelly asked as she changed up her stretch. She took the opportunity to glance over her shoulder at Arthur, who'd moved on to another set.

Selene laughed. "You are."

Kelly looked surprised but smirked. "Thanks." She said with a nod. "Have fun finishing your yoga." Kelly said as she took her leave and headed toward the locker room.

Selene looked over to Arthur, who was pretending to look at his phone. When he looked up at her, she winked at him and then spread her legs in a half-moon stretch. Arthur realized he wasn't making proper use of her flexibility. He'd have to work on that.

Selene and Arthur finished their respective workouts not long after. Selene could have kept going, but when Arthur came over to stretch and cool down, she sat and watched him for a moment.

"I heard you're gonna get dressed up for your date tonight." Selene teased him. "She seems into you, but not sure how serious a relationship she wants right now."

Arthur paused for a second and looked at her. "Thanks... what else did you two talk about?"

"Nothing really, just you and your date and stuff. We totally flunked the Bechdel test." Selene laughed as she stood up. "Do we still have time for a quickie before you go to work?" Selene asked.

Arthur checked his watch. "Not really. He grimaced. "We ate up that time before we came in."

Selene pouted. "Then have a good day at work." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Master."

He watched her head off to the locker room and then went to his. His shower and change were quick, so he could make it to work on time.

Work distracted him from his worries about women by giving him a series of crises that needed his full attention every few minutes, like clockwork. The database wasn't working correctly, and the IT ticket was backlogged. Then, the folding machine went haywire, and a small unnoticed leak in the storage room became a big problem when they went to open a new box of mailers and found it soaked through. Maintenance was going to get the work done, but they wanted everything moved out of the storage closet just in case of any other leaks, so Arthur spent his morning shift between classes doing that.

Classes went pretty well and were a welcome distraction from the stresses of work, but then he started thinking about his weekend, and now he found himself stressed out by what should have been an exciting time. Three days, three dates. Dinner with his parents in between, which meant going to their place for a weekend. It might have been weird that he didn't think of it as home, but they'd moved to a different house his Freshman year, so their new place didn't quite feel like his home the way their old place had. It was bigger, nicer, and he got why they moved, but still. He supposed it was true what they said. You really never could go home again.

His day continued like that until after lunch when he saw Mindy again. She volunteered to help him clear out the supply closet even though neither was strictly dressed for it. Her tight blouse and pencil skirt were distracting, and he was pretty sure she was intentionally making a show of bending over to pick up boxes. If they'd been alone, Arthur might have asked her about it. By the time her shift was up, they'd finished, and maintenance kicked them out of there so they could get to work.

"Thanks for the help." Arthur said as he put the last box in the middle of the office, which looked like the storage closet had exploded. "We'll have to put this all back on Monday, I guess."

Mindy nodded. "No problem, boss." She said with her trademark smile as she passed his desk on her way out. "We still on for Sunday?"

"Of course." Arthur nodded. "I'll pick you up outside your dorm at four?" He asked to verify as he wiped some sweat from his brow.

"Sounds like a plan." Mindy turned slightly, giving him a good look at her backside in her tight pencil skirt and blouse combo. "I'll see you Sunday, Boss." And with that, she made her exit.

Arthur checked his watch. He still had an hour of work to go and then his date. He sighed and then looked toward his boss' office. Beth was still in, and her door was open. He knocked on the frame.