Harem House - Selene Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-" Arthur started, but no words came out. He tried, but he could think of nothing to say that sounded remotely close to what that lingerie deserved.

"You." Kelly said with heat in her voice. "Are cute when you're flustered." She smiled, then leaned forward and kissed him.

He kissed her back. She tasted not of the dinner so much as the wine, and he did too. He reached forward to place his hand on her shoulder, but she stopped him.

"Watch the movie." She told him. "You've had a busy week. Relax. Let me take care of you." Her breath on his ear and her hand on his thigh were not conducive to relaxation. His entire body was tense and rigid, and the bulge in his pants was both visible and painful.

She ran her hand over it gently and smiled. "Watch the movie." She told him. He tried.

He turned his attention to the movie. She turned her attention to him. She kissed his neck, massaging it with her lips and tongue, occasionally nipping it with her teeth. Her hand roamed and rubbed between his thighs, stroking his length along his thigh and sometimes gripping it. When she got a feel for it, she stopped kissing his neck and looked at him.

"Wow." She said as she bit her lip. "I thought you might be big." She slowly unzipped his fly and slowly slid her hand into the opening. He felt her fingers wrap loosely around him, and a moment later, he was free of his pants. She gasped as she saw it. Her hand could barely wrap around it. He was much bigger than she expected.

"Problem?" Arthur asked, still watching the movie.

"No." Kelly said determinedly. "Not- at- all." She stroked him as she spoke but kept kissing his neck.

He reached to place his hand on the inside of her thigh, but she pushed it away. He tried again, reaching for her crotch more directly, but she moved his hand a second time and shook her head. He didn't try a third time.

She kept stroking him with her hand on the base of his cock. She varied the rhythm but didn't vary her technique, and she didn't move to try and take him in her mouth.

After several minutes she took a moment to pause. This time she asked him: "Is something wrong?"

"Hm?" Arthur turned his head to look at her. "No, far from it. Why?"

"You haven't cum." Kelly said as if that should be self-explanatory.

"No." Arthur agreed. "But what you're doing feels great."

"But it's not enough." She said it as though she had just realized it.

"Well..." Arthur hesitated. He'd been blasting a lot recently with Selene, it made sense he wouldn't have a lot left in the tank, but even without that, a one-handed handjob for five minutes while he was distracted with a movie, wouldn't have been enough to get him there. He didn't want to make her feel unappreciated, though. She was trying to be sexy. "I think maybe I'm just too distracted with the movie." He decided. "Why don't I turn it off and...."

"But I-" Kelly started and stopped. "I wanted to do this for you." She said lamely. "I thought it was fun."

Arthur felt guilty now, which didn't help him get any closer either. He shifted slightly, but she still held onto his cock. "And you're doing a great job." Arthur assured her. "I have more stamina than the other guys, I guess."

She seemed to think about that for a moment. "Humble, aren't you." She accused him.

"Should I be?" Arthur challenged her with an edge to his voice that sent chills up her arms.

"No." She said softly.

"Can I suggest some changes?" He asked.

"Sure." Kelly said with a shrug.

"First - why did you push my hand away when I reached to return the favor?" Arthur asked.

"I'm not ready for that yet." Kelly explained. "I need to uh... be a little more prepared before you try and touch me there. Otherwise, it'll hurt."

Arthur understood and said as much. "Okay. I get that."

"So, what did you want to suggest?" Kelly asked with a knowing smile.

"First. I'm going to turn the TV off." He explained. "I get what you're going for, but it's distracting. And my first time fooling around with you? You deserve my full attention."

Kelly smiled at that and didn't protest when he followed through with turning off the movie.

"Second. I can't see you when we're positioned like this, which wastes that sexy lingerie. So I'm going to shift position. Hold on." Arthur stood up, which surprised her initially, but her eyes watched his cock as he moved to the corner of the sofa and sat back down. He leaned back and beckoned her to join him. She turned and crawled along the couch to him, taking up the position on the opposite side of him than she had been before.

"Next?" She asked as a whisper in his ear. "What do you want me to do?"

Arthur groaned. "I want you to use your mouth."

"You're too big." Kelly said flatly and shook her head. "I can't unhinge my jaw. I'll never be able to get that thing in there without getting you with my teeth." She laughed.

"You can do it." Arthur assured her. He knew it could be done. Selene did it pretty regularly these last few days. Not that he would start making those comparisons. At least, not out loud.

"I can't." She assured him. "But I can try or use my mouth in other ways." She demonstrated by moving so that she was lying along one L of the couch with him in the corner, her head on his lap, facing him. Her green eyes looked up at him as her red lips kissed the underside of his shaft while her left hand came up and stroked it from the middle to the top.

He leaned against the corner of the sofa with his arms outstretched on either side and sighed. "That's good." He said as her tongue pressed against his shaft and stroked it with a lick. He moved his left hand from the back of the sofa and rested his hand in her red hair. He didn't push her head down, so she didn't protest. She closed her eyes and licked again, kissing and licking his shaft in alternate turns as she stroked him.

His right hand moved down and cupped her breast through the whisper-thin fabric of her sheer babydoll lingerie. He could feel her nipple stiffen against the base of his palm instantly as his fingers curled against the underside of her breast. She gasped. Her breasts were so much more than a handful, but it wasn't wasted flesh. They were sensitive, and she reacted strongly to his grip as her stroking intensified.

"Is this good?" Kelly asked.

"Yes." Arthur answered.

"Warn me." Kelly said with an edge to her voice. "You don't want to make a mess in here."

"Yes, I do." Arthur teased her, but he knew full well he would warn her. He kept his eyes open and slipped his hand under the fabric of her negligee.

The smooth skin of her breast contrasted sharply with the hard nub of her erect nipple, but both felt great against his hand trapped between paradise and soft silk. He groaned as she moaned onto cock. She smiled and kept going. Every few minutes, he alternated breasts and played with her nipples. She moaned when he did something that felt particularly good and kept mental notes. He got tired of slipping between her skin and the lingerie, so he pulled the straps off her shoulders, exposing her freckled breasts to his view. He twitched in her hand against her tongue.

After a while, he ran his hand over her side to her hip. His fingers played with the strap of her thong in the vast wake of the skirt's slit that fell to either side of her thighs and hips. He ran his fingers along it and then her thigh, stroking her leg upward and cupping the bottom of her ass. He twitched against her lips when he did it, and she smiled.

"You like my ass, huh?" Kelly asked, already knowing the answer. She never skipped squats, and she had the ass of a goddess to prove it. She knew it, too. It was firm in his hand, and she moved her leg slightly at the pressure. "Are you into spanking?" Kelly asked.

"Are you?" Arthur asked.

"I asked you first." Kelly frowned.

Arthur laughed. "I'm not ashamed of it. I'm into spanking. And a few other things."

"Like what?" Kelly asked before she kissed the underside of his cock head.

"Bondage, power exchange, that kind of thing." Arthur shrugged. Kelly stopped her attention on his cock for a moment.

"Like fifty shades of gray?" Kelly asked but was almost cut off by Arthur's sigh.

"No, not exactly. Sorry. Those books-slash-movies are terrible representations. It's a whole thing. I have a whole TED talk."

"TED Talks aren't my kink." Kelly warned, but her smile showed through her tone.

"What are your kinks?" Arthur asked. "What are you into?"

"I don't know." Kelly answered casually. "The usual stuff, I guess."

"Nothing unusual, or the usual kinky stuff?" Arthur asked.

"Nothing novel worthy." Kelly answered. "To be honest, this is the first time I've ever talked to anyone about it. How are you so casual about it?"

"I think it's important to be honest and communicative with a partner." Arthur said. "And I'm not afraid of being vulnerable." He added. "Which is good since your teeth are only an inch away from my balls."

Kelly laughed and gave the base of his cock a kiss. She started stroking him again.

"So, what are your kinks? What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?" Arthur asked.

"Roleplay." Kelly answered after a moment of thinking about it. "But only like, once."

"Roleplay?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, it's where you pretend to be something or someone, and the scenario is made up. Kinda like porn but personal." Kelly answered.

Arthur nodded but didn't correct her definition. He already knew what it was, but that she felt the need to go over it again with him just meant she wanted him to understand what she meant by it. That was encouraging.

"And you like it?" Arthur asked.

"Sometimes." She answered coyly and then kissed his cock. "It depends on my mood, I guess. It's like theater, right? A bit of fun. A game of pretending that really spices things up."

"I'm just surprised." Arthur smirked.

Kelly blushed and went back to her ministrations with vigor. "Nevermind. It's stupid. I'm just being stupid." She shook her head.

The slap of his hand against the bottom of her ass was unexpected and caused her to jump forward a little bit. He hadn't hit her very hard, but he had spanked her solidly on her left cheek, and the red print of his hand faded as the warmth rushed to her backside and the air tried to cool it. She gasped and looked up at him with fiery green eyes. He looked back at her with his speckled hazel eyes in a steady gaze, almost stern.

"Don't call yourself stupid." He said firmly. "Whatever you're into, it's okay. If you want me to turn the tv back on, I will. If you want me to spank you, I will. If you want to roleplay a scene, I will."

"You don't think it's weird?" Kelly asked.

"The point is to have fun, isn't it?" Arthur asked in return. "So let's have fun."

Kelly fell quiet but kept working on his shaft with her hand and let her tongue run idly over its tip as she played it with it.

"What do you want to play?" Arthur asked.

"h-s-f." Kelly mumbled something that Arthur couldn't make out and probably wouldn't have been able to make out if he'd had an ear where his cock was.

"What was that?" Arthur asked as he pulled her head slightly away so she looked into his eyes from the other side of his cock.

"Housewife." She answered back, still exceptionally quietly.

"Housewife?" Arthur asked.

"It's stupid." Kelly shook her head. "Forget I said anything."

"No." Arthur shook his head. "How do we play Housewife? I assume you have something in mind."

"It's like a 1950s/60s kind of thing." Kelly explained though she felt she wasn't doing an outstanding job of it. "You play the husband, home from a long hard day at the office. I play the wife, eager to please, but you're so hard to please. Sometimes I think you just make things up so you'll have an excuse to take me over your knee or bend me over the table." Kelly's voice got steadier as she went on. He had the feeling this was the first time she'd confessed the fantasy, and if he wasn't already hard in her hand when she started telling it, he would have been just from the eager, hopeful tone in her voice.

"Should I put my jacket back on?" Arthur asked.

Kelly looked at him for a moment, clearly in shock.

"What?" Arthur asked.

"You want to do it? You don't think it's weird or that I'm weird? You're not going to laugh at me and leave or laugh at me, assume I'm kidding, and leave after you fuck me?"

"Let's play Housewife." Arthur said firmly. "Do you have a safeword in case we need to stop?"

"Uh..." Kelly thought for a moment. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

Arthur smiled but shook his head. "Should be easier to say than that."

"Ruby?" Kelly asked.

"That works." Arthur nodded. "Should I go out and come in again?"

"No." Kelly said quickly, then relaxed a little and immediately added, "No need to go out. You came home, had your drink, and I made you dinner. Did you like dinner?"

"It was a good dinner." Arthur assured her, though the slight frowning twitch of her lips told him that wasn't entirely the answer she was hoping for in their little game. "But I can't believe dessert is taking so long."

Kelly's smile flashed across her face, and then she looked down as though she were ashamed. "I'm sorry. Would you like me to go get it?" She asked as she started to stand up.

"Don't bother." Arthur waved it off. "I'm sure it wouldn't be any good anyway. You always fuck up dessert." He went out on a limb to guess what she was going for, and judging by her reaction, he struck gold. "I still can't believe I had to do the dishes." Arthur continued.

Kelly looked at him with alarm on her face but then immediately looked back down. She pulled the straps of her babydoll back up over her shoulders, but Arthur stopped her.

"Leave it down. Your tits are two of your best features." Arthur grabbed at one, and she gasped as he squeezed it roughly. The red blush on her freckled face was nearly the shade of her hair.

"How was work today?" Kelly asked with only a slight wince as he continued playing with her breast.

He could feel her stiffening nipple against his hand as he played, and for a moment, he had a hard time believing he was actually groping her like this in this situation. It was literally a dream come true. He swallowed thickly and then did his best to get back into character.

"Long, and a lot of heavy lifting today. I had to clear out the storage closet, and most of it fell on me since I'm the only guy in the office." Arthur took a lot of inspiration for this character's backstory from his recent life.

"That sounds tiring." Kelly said softly. "Would you like a massage?"

"That sounds perfect, sweetheart." Arthur answered, thinking she meant the cock she'd already been stroking and 'massaging.'

Instead, Kelly moved, shifting her position for a second so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch, and then spread her legs as far as they would. The small triangle of fabric from her thong didn't stretch very far. Arthur bit his lip as he looked between her legs. He could see the tiniest damp patch on that little sheer triangle of fabric. Her red hair was shaved to a small triangle just above the lips he wanted to part with his tongue. A massage was enticing, but his cock twitched at the idea of placing his head between those two marvelous thighs.

She let him look and gave him a sly smile that she knew he wouldn't see. She crooked her finger at him, beckoning him, but turned her hand around and pointed down. "Sit here." She gestured to the spot on the floor between her wide open and bare, toned legs. "I'll rub your shoulders."

"Oh." Arthur said after a second. "Okay." He took a seat and felt the inside of her legs pressed against his arms. He felt a chill run up his spine and automatically straightened slightly when she put her hands on his shoulders. She started to massage him, and for a moment, Arthur nearly forgot that this was foreplay and not a professional massage. "Where did you learn this?" He nearly groaned.

"I took a summer course." Kelly answered. "Sophmore year. I was interested in becoming a massage therapist or a physical therapist or trainer, but ultimately, I decided to go with Education."

Arthur groaned involuntarily as she hit a knot of muscle he didn't know he had. He didn't realize how much tension he'd been carrying in his shoulders until she started to massage that tension out of there. "Well, you are really good at this."

Kelly giggled. "Thanks. I always wondered if it would help me get my M-R-S degree."

"Masters... in Robotic... Sciences?" Arthur reasoned out the acronym.

Kelly laughed much harder than Arthur thought his guess warranted. He looked over his shoulder when her hands left him to find she'd collapsed sideways on the sofa and was laughing uncontrollably into the couch.

"What?" Arthur asked.

"Oh god." Kelly breathed. "MRS Degree." She repeated. "Marriage. Get it? 'Cause, we're playing Housewife?"

Arthur immediately felt like an idiot and blushed in response. "Oh. Right. Sorry, I guess I just... got distracted by the massage."

"It's okay." Kelly laughed. "We stan a himbo."

"Himbo?" Arthur asked, more confused by the term he didn't recognize.

Kelly released her laughter with a deep breath and a long exhale and shook her head. "It's a good thing you're pretty." She shook her head.

"What?" Arthur asked again.

"It's okay. I wouldn't expect someone with your muscle tone to be a rocket scientist. And you are pretty clueless sometimes."

"I'm not dumb." Arthur felt defensive. "I have a 4.0, and I'm proud of it."

"Really?" Kelly asked. Arthur's face immediately told her that was the wrong response without any words. "I'm sorry." She started as Arthur started getting up.

"I didn't mean it to sound like that. I just...I got caught up in laughing at the whole M-R-S thing. I didn't mean it." Kelly tried to assure him by putting her hand on her arm.

Arthur took a breath. "I had a brain fart." He shook his head. "You... you make it hard to think sometimes."

"Aw." Kelly stood from the sofa to join him. Her forehead was at his lips as she gave him a hug. He hugged her back, feeling her body pressed against his. The momentary anger he'd felt washed away almost as quickly as it appeared. Tits - they could really give you a sense of zen.

"Sorry." Arthur apologized as he gave her a squeeze. "I didn't mean to ruin the mood."

Kelly looked up at him for a moment, then went to her tiptoes so she could kiss him. Their lips met gently at first, but slowly, the kiss grew more passionate as they stood there. He lowered his hands as they kissed until they reached the small of her back and separated to her hips. Her hands were under his arms, on the large of his back, pulling him against her. She opened her legs for a moment, and Arthur felt the small triangle of sheer fabric slide against him until he was trapped between her powerful thighs.

"You didn't ruin the mood." She assured him as she pulled away for air. "I like that my husband can make me laugh." She kissed him again.

"I'll take it." Arthur smirked when they pulled away for air again. "But if we don't do more than kiss soon, I'm going to lose it."

"Lose it." Kelly raised an eyebrow, but it wasn't a question. It was permission. "Take me, hubby."

Arthur laughed this time, but only a tiny chuckle. He pulled her close to him again, leading the kiss this time. Kelly responded instantly, her entire body erupted in goosebumps, and he felt her nipples harden against his torso through the sheer fabric of her babydoll lingerie.

"Take it off." Arthur practically growled. "Or I'm going to rip it off you."

"Think you're strong enough to do that?" Kelly asked, but she didn't move to take it off.

"I'm warning you." Artur's voice was low, but his hand was steady as he reached his hands up and brought them to the low neckline of the lingerie.