Harem House - Selene Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly didn't say a word. She watched his eyes and gasped when he grabbed her lingerie in his fist and pulled her toward the sofa. Standing with her between him and the couch, he brought up his other hand and grasped a bunch of the fabric.

"Don't rip it." She gasped.

He seemed to consider it as a request, but he granted it. He reached down to the short hem and lifted it up and off her. She watched his arms flex as he took the lingerie off her and tossed it to the floor like a discarded coat.

The apartment air brushed her skin, and she clung to him. "You're a brute." She whispered. "A savage brute."

Arthur didn't answer her. His eyes were occupied by her naked body. Well, naked except for the thong. He hooked his fingers through the straps that ran deliciously over her hips. The small patch of excitement that had been there before had soaked through the entirety. He didn't ask or warn her other than the silent moment when their eyes met. He knelt and took the thong with him to the floor, then he came back up but stopped at her breast.

She gasped as he took her breast into his mouth and brought his other hand to grope her other breast. He teased her nipple with her tongue, and she wavered as her legs nearly went out from under her. He caught her, pulled her up to him, then brought his lips to hers.

"Not here." She whispered as she pulled away. "My room." She glanced toward the hallway. "On the bed."

Arthur nodded and then scooped her up, carrying her bridal style. She squealed and kicked for a moment in surprise but melted against him almost immediately as he started walking with her. She kissed him more passionately than ever, and he carried her across the threshold into her room.

He didn't have time to notice much in the way of furnishings. The hallway was to the right of the living room, about halfway down the apartment. Her room was the first door on the right once you were in the hallway, and it went back to that front wall, bordering the living room with a wall and a closet on his right. Her bed was ahead and to the left, a double-sized mattress with fresh sheets and a freshly laundered blanket. Pictures of Kelly and her friends decorated the walls, all hung from strings and pinched by clothespins. Her desk was to the left, against the far left wall, which had no windows. Her bedroom was dark, except for the light spilling in behind them.

He laid her on the bed, and she pulled him to her until he was over her, holding himself up above her in a plank, with his legs between her opening ones. She reached down with her hand and grabbed him, guiding him to her. She bit her lip and looked up at him.

"Go slow." She warned.

Arthur nodded and pressed slowly into her. She moaned at the sensation, and Arthur's eyes widened as he pushed into her with his hips. She was incredibly slick and wet, ready for him but much tighter than he'd imagined she would be. He gasped.

"Oh god." Kelly moaned.

Arthur stopped pushing in for a moment and slowly drew back. Then he slowly started pressing in again. Each time, he only went about a little further in before pulling a quarter of the way back and pushing in again. Meanwhile, he used his hand to press against her clit, and gently pushed her clit in circles with the very tip of his thumb. She shuddered with every movement and clawed at his shoulders as she arched her back. He took the accidental invitation and lowered his mouth to her breast.

She came.

Arthur was as surprised as she was, but neither of their surprises stopped her from moaning as her back arched even further, and he felt the muscles in her body tighten and squeeze for all they were worth. He could feel her legs pressing against his waist, her hands clutching his arms in their grasp, her entire body squeezing his cock as he pushed it all the way in, causing her to buck and scream while she came as he held fast above her.

Finally, her entire body relaxed, and she fell entirely to the mattress like an unwound string. She panted, took a deep breath, and started tapping Arthur on the arm.

"Okay. I uh... need you to pull out now."

Arthur did as she asked and rolled over to her side. She nuzzled against him in the bed and put her hand on his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Okay?" She repeated the question. "Are you kidding? That was... the fastest I've ever cum. That was... you are so hot." She kissed him, and he kissed her back. They stayed that way for a while, kissing as she slowly regained her strength. Then she pulled away for a moment. "Did you...?"

"No." Arthur shook his head.

"Not yet." Kelly said determinedly. "You want to cum on my tits? Or... wait! I know!" She rolled out of bed and awkwardly made her way to the door.

Arthur propped himself up on his elbows, unsure if he should follow or wait here. After a moment, he started getting out of the bed when she reappeared.

"Dessert." She said proudly, holding up something that Arthur couldn't see in the dim light. He reached over and turned on the lamp on her nightstand. She was naked, which drew his attention first, but then he saw what she was holding in her hand when she shook it, which made her breasts bounce and jiggle in the most attention-grabbing way. It was a can of whipped cream.

"Dessert. I thought it might be fun to... use this on each other." Kelly explained. She stepped up to the bed, pushed him back down on it, and then lowered the can to his still-erect and already wet cock. It was cold against him as she laid it down, but when she crawled onto the mattress and positioned her mouth above his cock, he didn't mind.

She lowered her mouth to his cock, and tried to push as much of it as she could in. She sucked hard, and although there was a slight bump against her teeth, he felt his tip press against the back of her throat and immediately past it while her tongue curled and rubbed along the soft underside where she'd placed the whipped cream.

"Holy shit." Arthur clawed the mattress as his head slammed back against her pillows and his eyes threatened to roll into the back of his head.

Kelly smirked, which was an achievement given how wide open her mouth was and slowly pulled her head up off of him with her tongue pressed against the underside of his cock the entire way. He grimaced when her teeth caught him slightly on the top, but she did her best to adjust as quickly as possible. His face was still illuminated in the light from the door, but hers was hard to see.

"Sorry." Kelly coughed after she came up for air. "I warned you I wouldn't be able to do it."

"I don't mind if you want to try again." Arthur assured her.

"Don't worry. I know my wifely duties." Kelly's voice was breathy and husky when she said it, like something from an old movie, and Arthur felt himself react to it positively.

"And as head of this household, I guess it's my job to correct you when you fail in those duties. Like when you call me dumb, catch me with your teeth, or cum too soon for me to properly enjoy myself." Arthur was catching on.

"I said I was sorry." Kelly's voice was soft, a tad petulant, but not at all displeased.

"Maybe that's not enough." Arthur suggested. "Maybe I ought to take you over my knee and teach you a lesson, then pin you down and fuck you until you learn how to satisfy your husband properly."

Kelly's response was a loud, thick swallow, followed by a breathy "You wouldn't dare."

Arthur sat up, surprising Kelly, who slid to her feet at the foot of the bed and stared at him. He stared back. Then he moved. She started for the door, and he grabbed her wrist. She dropped the whipped cream, but they both ignored it as he pulled her back to him. He sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her with him so he could pin her torso to the mattress with his left arm while his right was free to make good on his threats.

-SMACK-

The first spank cracked through the room like a gunshot, and Kelly gasped as she clenched her cheeks together. He could feel dampness on this thigh from where she ground herself against it. She spread her legs slightly and relaxed again, and Arthur delivered the second blow.

-SMACK-

"How many?" Kelly asked breathily.

-SMACK-

"As many as I think you deserve." Arthur said harshly.

-SMACK-

"Please." Kelly panted. "I'll be careful. I won't get you with my teeth again."

-SMACK-

"Please." Kelly panted again.

-SMACK-

"Arthur." She begged and squirmed in his lap.

-SMACK-

"I'll be a good wife." She said quietly. "I promise."

-SMACK-

"I'll make sure dinner is ready on time next time." Kelly assured him.

-SMACK-

"I'll make sure to have the whiskey you like." Kelly pleaded.

-SMACK-

Kelly yelped, and reached back to rub her backside, but Arthur knocked her hand away, and she balled her fist in front of her face instead, gripping the sheets as Arthur brought down another blow.

-SMACK-

"Every day when you come home, I'll have dinner ready, and I'll suck your cock. You can use me whenever. You can watch the game and ignore me. I'll keep your stomach full and your balls empty."

-SMACK-

"Arthur." Kelly begged. "Oh god, fuck me."

-SMACK-

"FUCK ME." Kelly shouted this time, squirming in his lap. "Fuck me like I'm your goddamn whore."

Arthur granted her wish. He flipped her over, stood at the edge of her bed, spread her legs to either side of his own, pulled her to the edge, lowered himself slightly, and pushed into her once more. She was wet and waiting for him. She was still just as tight as before, but this time he sunk into her as far as he could go. Slow and steady, but she was writhing under him, gripping her breasts and putting on something of a show with them as she panted, groped herself with her hands, and tweaked her nipples with her fingers.

Arthur pumped into her for several minutes until she gasped and screamed in alternate breaths. He felt her body tighten like before and felt himself press over the edge. She screamed as she came, and Arthur clenched every muscle in his body as he filled her. She was still cumming after he'd finished, and she curled up after he pulled out from her, relaxed. He climbed into bed over her, so he lay on his side between her and the wall. He panted and relaxed, letting the exhaustion wash over him. Her pillows were soft, her mattress was soft, she smelled like the most wonderfully intoxicating things he'd ever smelled, and the room was mostly in darkness.

He didn't mean to fall asleep, but when her breathing relaxed, his did too, and they both drifted off to dream of other things.