All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 09'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 1 year ago

Great to see this story continuing again! Love the character development and great kink. I’m hoping to see Selene and Kat extend their limits a bit some day - I noticed niether said said they wouldn’t enjoy playing with the other, and Selene in particular seemed to imply it was more about Kat. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am truly enjoying this series and hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good, it just keeps getting better and better, can't wait for the next part!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite bdsm stories ever. No black mail, mind control, tricking. Just a guy who pays attention to women, talks to them honestly about kinks, has confidence, but something about him keeps attracting one woman after another. My fantasy life. You could easily expand this and sell it as a novel. Your characters are so much more developed, you avoided so many tropes, the man isn't a confident ninja billionaire, just a college kid.

The women are maybe a little too open to his wiles though, they don't put up that much resistance. Even when he's expecting a standard evening he listens to and finds the woman who has a housewife kink. I guess that's his secret, listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't agree more, as a reader you obviously suspend a bit of reality because it's a fictional story. But the main character isn't some jerk or super unrealistic, kink-mind-reading, perfect billionaire and he actually cares about the women he's with. The characters themselves feel unique, often when you're writing a harem story it's easy to blur the women together but each one feels real, differentiated and fleshed out in their identity, kinks and the way they think about bdsm and Arthur. Love it, keep up the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ElectricBadger, if the sisters interact with each other sexualy, that's incest, so go to that category if you want that. All of you rave about this installment but forget 1 thing, on the smacking she said yellow, reaching her limit and said so but he continued to smack her, I mean 10 would be the limit 1st time out but nearly 40 is excessive and these were not light smacks either. As her being wet, she just had oral and women get wetter after orgasm and saliva is mixed in, or do you think women dry out in a matter of seconds? Incels think that all women can only get Pleasure from Pain...and she's being fucked rough at the same time as well as getting smacked and (his hips and thighs are rubbing over the smacked area) of course she has a bigger orgasm and passes out from pleasure,(sure it wouldn't be pain in reality?) a man is writing this and of course a man gives the woman bigger/harder orgasm's from fingers, from oral because a man, Arthur( who were find out has a bit of a sadistic side to him in later chapters) knows more about what turns on a woman, than the woman herself, also can hold off coming himself and just a collage boy, but of course...(Sarcastic? Yes.)....And can some men, manexplain why everything bar the clit in a woman's vulva is called a pussy? All the woman's genitals, the Lips( both outer and inner) the vaginal entrance and the vagina? Because it's a mystery as other countries have their own names, should say slang names for women's and men's genitals but through porn and America is the biggest maker and exporters of porn, and since free porn on the Internet and whatever is trending on porn goes mainstream and so do words, our own words getting drowned by yours, colonialism in effect....and by you food, drink, and TV, movies, politics, words, ideas, influences as well...and now something funny, do you think that Europeans, all of them.....are comfortable walking around nude alot of the time??!!( can't see the Swiss or the Belgians or the Austrians.....and so on!!!) Maybe it's some "European" films give that impression? And I wonder what American movies give us? Anyway stopped reading the series since Arthur's darker turn....

curious2explorecurious2explore10 months ago

Just who hurt you? It's a bdsm fantasy for fuck sake...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As expected, Arthur is showing his capacity as a Domme to care for his slaves after a strong session, leading to their giving him an even greater degree of trust that will enhance their experience as a sub.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

The end is the proper reaction. The aftercare

Babsy830Babsy8304 months ago

Great story. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for sure.

Note: so tired of reading the word “ smirk”. I think at one point it was used like 3 times in 2 sentences. Sneer, snigger, chortle, snicker, titter, chuckle. Come on, man, use your thesaurus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES