All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 11'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

The entire story was good, but having a realistic scene in which a safety word was used was the cream on top of the slut sundae. Consent matters, and examples of healthy behavior are hot AF!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 1 year ago

Another great chapter, a great balance between fantasy and realism, characterization and smut, and excellent pacing. I’m still really hoping to see Kat choose to expand her boundaries someday, but it’s better as something to work up to. Thank you for sharing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed this series so far. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yeah new chapter letss goooo

Dwfree_V2Dwfree_V2over 1 year ago

I have to say that I almost missed this series because prior harem stories have not been enjoyable for me.. But this has been great and can't wait for you to see what is next. I do have a small complaint that I am hoping will be addressed. Right in the contract with Kat they talk about not playing when in the wrong frame of mind.. Arthur was clearly not in the right frame of mind for the CNC scene.. He needs to address it. Thanks for the great work!

Haremking001Haremking001over 1 year ago

Why the heck are you following what your parents tell you especially after no apology from them?!!!

SraulersSraulersabout 1 year ago

Again, no aftercare… Arthur is portrayed as the worst kind of unfeeling Master. A quick cuddle on the couch with both girls is not aftercare. Selene was barely conscious. He offered neither girl water, and then rolls right into another scene. One of the worst kind of unfeeling monsters in the BDSM world… 2*

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sraulers,

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I've read your comments regarding the lack of aftercare in the series and am working to incorporate more aftercare scenes moving forward. The difficulty with showing them in story was one of pacing, not malicious intent on my or Arthur's part. I understand the need for it in a realistic portrayal, and my intention was not to neglect it, but despite that I can see now reading back over my work that removing those scenes or skimming over them and letting them happen off screen was detrimental. Thank you for the feedback! Hopefully it will help me improve the story in the future.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Same 'complaint' as voiced below: not enough or sufficient aftercare.

Or, worse, neglect in responsibility, with falling asleep after his romp with Kat (who, in my opinion, holds a somewhat unrealistic position). Anyway... The aftercare has been explained. Fine.

I do agree with another comment about his position regarding his parents. For a dominant he gets fairly easily 'peopled' by them.

All in all: a really enjoyable story. Thank you

ClearmuseClearmuse21 days ago

Overall really enjoying this. Rarely inconsistent and excellent writing!

ClearmuseClearmuse21 days ago

I have noticed sometimes Selene has B cups and sometimes C. Not a big deal but fyi.

SirAeghannSirAeghann21 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, thank you, yeah. I noticed the inconsistency at one point and joke about it later in the prose when Selene points out it depends on the bra. Lol. One of the revisions I'm making in the novelized version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES