All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 12'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was a bit of needless repetition in some story elements, which bloated the chapter a bit, but I enjoyed it. Would love more perspectives from the other characters as well, it can intensify scenes. Keep up the good work, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love love love this story!!! Easy 5 stars! I can't wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best ongoing story on Literotica, I have to read every chapter to the end when it comes. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you continue to post! Great storyline so far and so many open plot lines to work on going forward! Enjoying your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great chapter, good balance of bdsm and plot progression. However, a couple inconsistencies you might want to fix up, in chapter 10 when Deborah asks Arthur if she has meant either of the girls he says no, but in this chapter she has apparently met Selene before. In addition, in Chpater 10 when Selene suggests Arthur "rape" her, Arthur says that the quote "r-word" is a real turn off, and yet on the first page of this Chapter Arthur suggests "raping their asses" (consensually as part of the play of course), which is incongruent with a man whose cock got soft at the very mention of the word.

Otherwise, great story, please keep up the good work. *five stars*

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 1 year ago

3-6 weeks between chapters, avg 4 weeks, so just past New Year's Day is your next one on average. Your story is excellent. I'm hoping you move the plot along, figure out how he is going to train that terrible girl from his HS (Lynn) to be his utterly submissive (but constantly turned on) bondage slave who is utterly willing to do anything to make up for what she did. Extra points if he gets her to service the other girls. Yeah, I know your story is full of more realistic (but not quite as boring as real life) sexual situations, but I'm hoping for the taming of the shrew. And don't forget the sexy wannabee housewife play-actor, Kelly. You are one of the few authors I'd support financially at patreon, if you ever wanted to make money.

Good luck and good writing. It's okay to have a little more tricky coercion toward the girl from HS, Lynn. Maybe some sexual things with the other girls in the new house, and then she'll wonder what she's missing. Selene is a born recruiter. Is Selene wily enough to pull her in. Maybe Lynn herself is into devious sex? Only the shadow and Sir Aeghann know. One more thing. If you search for this story name and Selene you can find some weird website that did something like use a poor writer or ai program or something to copy your story line by line and write it as if someone who doesn't speak English well wanted to copy it step by step.

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwussesover 1 year ago

I am really enjoying this! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the way you gently hike up the underlying tension among the various parties and really look forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can’t wait for the Lynn redemption arc

ClearmuseClearmuse21 days ago

So obviously we see where this might be going, and sometimes you need plot contrivance. But I just wanna punch his parents in the jawfor some of this.

Which maybe makes them good Characters, getting egotistical about them, but not sure that was the intent, lul.

SirAeghannSirAeghann21 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, yeah. His parents are people. They don't always make the right choices but they love him. Deb explains some of it in later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES