Harem House - Selene Pt. 12

Story Info
Kat, Selene, and Arthur spend Sunday morning together.
20.2k words
4.82
25.7k
21

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we done?" Kat asked with a smirk. She and Selene were still nude and on their knees, both sitting back on their heels, having freshly wiped themselves clean from Arthur unloading all over them in alternate spurts.

Arthur looked down at them and took a deep breath. The sight of the two of them was enough to rejuvenate anyone. Selene: a punk ballerina with a build to match: pert b-cup breasts, a round bubble butt, narrow waist, flared hips, shaved pussy, strong legs, and flexible joints. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a waist-length single braid that fell along her back, though the top of her hair still had some sticky spots. She was dressed in a pair of nipple clamps, a chain between them, a pair of leather ankle cuffs, and a thin leather collar around her throat.

Kat was slightly shorter than her sister and thicker. Her c-cup breasts were full and round, her body not as toned as Selene's, but her stomach was still flat with soft lines on either side. Her ass was heart-shaped, and her hips wide. Her shortly-trimmed blonde landing strip matched her shoulder-length curls in color. She, too, had some sticky spots on the top of her head. She was dressed in a pink leather collar with a silver buckle and ring attached and a pair of pink panties that almost matched it except for the dark stain on the front.

"We should get a shower." Selene suggested with a giggle.

"You could." Arthur shrugged. "Or..."

"Or?" Kat looked up at him with a quirked eyebrow.

"What would you like us to do, Master?" Selene asked with a coy smile. "You only have to tell us, and we'll obey."

Arthur looked at Kat, who did not answer or agree but looked down and tried to appear submissive. It didn't come as naturally to her as it did Selene, but she tried because she enjoyed the results.

Arthur looked at the wall where Selene installed the eye hooks he bought. The ropes were still tied off, and the restraints dangled from where he'd restrained Selene for her punishment. Thirty-seven spanks later and her ass was burning red, but if the sting bothered her it was masked by the nearly constant smile she'd had ever since.

The empty restraints hung against the wall with their buckles loose and their leather arches open almost as if inviting someone to step into them again.

Arthur looked back to the two women kneeling in front of him and smiled. "I want Brat to stand spread-eagle with her back to the wall. Then I want you to fasten those leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles." Arthur gestured to the open spot on his living room wall.

"I want you to take off the restraints around your ankles and put them around Kat's wrists." Arthur stated. "Then I want Kat to stand against the wall, with her back to the wall."

"Yes, Master." Selene said immediately.

"Then I want you to take off those nipple clamps and put them on your sister." Arthur instructed.

"And then what, Sir?" Kat asked, curious to know where this was going to lead.

"Then I might play with you a bit." Arthur said with a shrug. "Or I might play with your sister here and let you watch. Or maybe I'll blindfold you... and just leave you there for a while." He chuckled, they all knew he did not intend to abandon either of them.

Selene seemed excited by at least one of those options. She was already moving to obey, though she had to push Kat a little to get her on her feet. "Come on, Brat, you heard our Master. On your feet. Back against the wall."

Kat followed, even though her sister's push didn't physically motivate her. She rocked back onto her heels and stood, using Selene's proffered arm for balance. Then she dutifully took up her position against the wall and spread her arms and legs. As she was slightly shorter than Selene, who'd been tied here for her punishment just before, she had to stretch a little to let the cuffs reach her wrists and ankles.

Arthur brought a chair in from the kitchen and stuck it in the center of the empty half of the room so that he could face Kat when sitting it in. Then he moved into the bedroom and came out with a small purple vibrator that Selene recognized as the bluetooth controlled one he'd used on her before.

Selene fastened the ankle restraints as Arthur brought the vibrator to Kat's mouth. Kat hesitated for a moment and then slowly parted her lips. Arthur slid it into her mouth and pushed it in and out a few times before he withdrew it. Wet with her saliva, he used one hand to pull out the elastic band of her panties and the other to bring the vibrator low and push it slightly into her, resting the remainder against her lower lips.

Kat made a noise at the feeling and the gentle pressure, but it wasn't a noise of protest.

Arthur kissed her. Then, when Selene stood up from finishing her work, he turned and kissed Selene. Both kisses were on the lips. Both were full of passion. Selene wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in close. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up a little. She jumped to meet him and wrapped her legs over his hips, hooking them behind him and grinding herself into his flat, toned stomach as they made out.

He set Selene down after a minute, maybe two, and smiled. "Go get the ball gag." He told her.

Selene glanced at Kat, who had been watching them, and smirked. She skittered off with a few quick strides and returned in moments with a red ball gag. She dropped to her knees and offered it up to Arthur when she reached him. She held it up in both hands with her palms lifted toward the ceiling. He took it from her and flipped it around. Then he stepped toward Kat and lifted it up to her mouth. She opened for it and bit down once Arthur pushed it past her teeth. Her tongue was trapped under it, and she was suddenly conscious of the need to swallow her saliva or feared she would drool everywhere.

Arthur fastened the ball gag straps behind her head and stepped back to admire his work. "Hm..." He said after a moment. "Ah. The nipple clamps. Slut?"

Selene rose and stepped forward, presenting her breasts to her Master with her hands folded neatly behind her back. He reached down and plucked one of the clamps from her breasts, eliciting a strong gasp from Selene as he did so. His fingers caressed her newly freed tit, flooding her with sensation. He took the clamp farthest from Kat and brought it across Selene's body to Kat's nearest tit. He opened the clamp, but Kat's nipple was too soft to receive it.

Arthur closed his lips around it, and Kat gasped and flinched against the wall. She made an unintelligible noise into the ball gag as he continued teasing her with his lips, tongue, and teeth. In moments, her nipple was rigid in his mouth, and he moved to the underside of her breast. He bit down hard enough to leave a mark.

"O-w!" Kat yelled through the gag. "Math-er tha- -urths."

Arthur laughed. "I know it hurts." He said as he brought the clamp over her nipple and let it close, eliciting another gasp from her. "That's the point."

Kat grunted into the gag in response.

Selene stood as still as she could, tethered to her sister by the tit. One clamp was over Selene's left nipple, connected by a chain to the clamp over Kat's right. They felt it as Arthur hooked his finger over the chain and gently pushed it toward the floor, then let go.

Arthur then returned his attention to Selene. He played with her other, recently freed, breast. He groped it with his hand, brought his lips to it, sucked, and teased it to his heart's content. Selene's gasps, shudders, and goosebumps were enough to let him know she was enjoying his attention. Even if the hands she'd clasped over his scalp weren't.

Finally, Arthur reached up and unclamped her other breast before descending on it in a similar fashion. Selene's gasps turned to moans, and she couldn't help but clutch Arthur's head and try to hold it in place when she felt him start to move away.

"Please, Master. More?" Selene asked. "I want more."

"Patience, slut." Arthur reprimanded her and struck her breast with a downward slap as a reminder of his authority. She buckled at the slap but regained her posture instantly.

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master." She said quickly. "But do you promise to mark me? I want your hickeys all over my body. My neck, breasts, and legs are yours to mark, Master. Just like you marked your Brat."

Arthur looked confused at first but then looked over to Kat. He could see the 'love bite' on the underside of her right breast and smiled gently at Selene. Marking her wasn't a bad idea. Though her ass was so red from spanking, he felt he'd more than marked her already.

"We'll see." Arthur said as he stood up straight. "Wait."

Selene looked confused for a moment and then took up the position. She stood with her feet apart, arms crossed behind her back so that each hand rested at her elbow. Her back was straight, and her eyes looked straight ahead, flicking to Kat against the wall when Arthur started teasing her sister's breast the way he had hers moments ago.

Arthur placed the second clamp over Kat's other nipple and let it close, eliciting a moan from Kat that he rather enjoyed. Listening to the two sisters moan was like listening to a pleasant chorus. It was only a shame they weren't doing it simultaneously. Harmonizing.

"Hm..." Arthur looked around for a moment. "Slut." Selene looked at him. "Fetch some more rope."

Selene practically ran into the bedroom. She returned with a length of rope in her hands. She slid a little when she dropped to her knees this time and didn't even wince at the rugburn she got on her knees for her enthusiasm.

Arthur took the rope from her uplifted hands and brought the ends of it to the chain that dangled between Kat's breasts. She eyed him for a moment, but Arthur didn't acknowledge her. He looped the rope around the chain and let it dangle and pool onto the floor. He brought the chair a little closer and gauged the distance by eye.

"Rabbit vibrator." He instructed Selene, who fetched it immediately and offered it to him in her uplifted hands just as she had everything else. "Display." Arthur instructed.

Selene jumped to her feet, put her hands behind her head, and spread her legs shoulder-width apart. Arthur probed her lower lips with the tip of the rabbit vibrator, but he needn't have worried. He pushed it into her wet pussy so that its fore-prong pressed against her clit and the main club of it filled her.

"Keep your hands where they are. Kneel in front of the chair." Arthur instructed. Selene obeyed.

He picked up the rope and got a few more lengths intermittently. By the time he was finished, he had her arms bound with binders made of lengths of rope just above her elbows and tying her wrists to her underarms. Then he had a length of rope tying her wrists together so that she couldn't move her hands from their place on her scalp behind her head. Then he tied the length of rope from the chain between Kat's breasts to the cord connecting Selene's wrists. She would tug on Kat's chain whenever her head moved forward.

Arthur picked up the clover clamps he'd had on Kat before and put them on Selene. Instead of letting the chain drop, he arranged it so the chain ran behind her neck, pulling her tits slightly upward, giving her relief only when she moved her head forward, which would tug on Kat's chain.

Arthur stepped back to admire his handiwork. The knotwork wasn't his prettiest, but it was good. The predicament was hot. The girls looked amazing.

"I'm going to take a picture of this. If it's alright with you two." Arthur said as he reached for his phone.

"Of course, Master." Selene nodded, which caused Kat to chirp a small cry mingled with a groan.

"Is that alright with you, Kat?" Arthur asked.

"Yeth -ath-er."

Arthur smiled, stepped back, and took a few pictures. "I think I'm going to make this my laptop wallpaper." He said nonchalantly. "Or at least my phone wallpaper."

"Yes, Master." Selene smiled slightly, though both she and Kat were blushing when he took the photo.

"Would you like that? The risk of other people seeing this? Of knowing that the two of you are my submissive sluts? Sister slaves?" Arthur asked.

Selene nodded, just barely. Kat shook her head violently.

Arthur laughed. "Don't worry." He assured them. "It's not like I'm posting these to Facebook or anything."

Kat gave him a look he couldn't quite distinguish. Selene didn't look at him but blushed prettily and looked down. He finished taking his shots and sat in the chair before Selene, pushing his rigid cock onto her face. She didn't complain but didn't move to take him in her mouth. She waited for permission.

"Are you ready?" Arthur asked.

Kat nodded. Selene looked up at Arthur from her place between his feet. Her vibrator pushed into her and butted against the floor. Kat's vibrator started to hum as Arthur started the app. He moved it to the metronome setting and turned the screen toward Selene. Then he reached down and turned on the vibrator between Selene's legs. It started with a low buzz, and Selene moaned and leaned forward, rubbing her cheek against Arthur's cock, and eliciting a chirp from Kat.

"You've almost got the idea." Arthur smirked. "You're going to suck my cock, slut." He informed her. "As close to the beat as possible if you want your sister to cum. You both have my permission to cum, but the one who can hold it back the longest gets a proper hard fucking from me right here on the floor or tied up against the wall, as the case may be. Understand?"

Selene gulped. "Yes, Master."

Kat did her best to say 'Yes, Master' through the gag but nodded enthusiastically to accompany it.

Arthur sat back, reached down to the side of Selene's face, gripped it, and brought the tip of his member to her lips. She opened them slowly over it and hesitated for only a moment. Selene glanced at the metronome in the app on his phone and started bobbing her head on his cock. She hardly went far enough for Arthur's preference, so he pulled her head down to the base of his cock and let her lift off it slowly until she deep-throated him with every dive of her head.

At the lowest, she gave herself relief from the taut chain of the nipple clamps looped over the back of her neck. Meanwhile, the rope attached to her wrists pulled at the chain between her sister's breasts and pulled it taut, eliciting a moan from Kat. At the height, just before she came off his cock, Selene pulled her breasts so hard they lifted a little at the pull, but she gave Kat some relief as the chain between her breasts hung limp.

Selene throat-fucked him that way while the vibrator inside her buzzed away, and the one inside Kat buzzed in alternating intensities.

Eventually, Selene succeeded in syncing with the metronome in the app. Every pull on Kat's breasts was accompanied by a more intense vibration between her legs and against her now protruding clit. Arthur watched as the pink panties grew ever darker between her legs. He watched as Kat's lovely round breasts jiggled with every moment. He loved how she twisted against her restraints and tried to move with the pull to give herself some relief but found she was held fast against the wall.

Selene, for her part, seemed to enjoy the challenge of getting her throat fucked almost as much as she enjoyed the pleasure between her legs and alternating pain in her breasts that only seemed to enhance that pleasure.

This was all she ever wanted. To please her Master with fantasies made true that only she could bring him. She'd made this happen. She'd brought Kat to him, and Kat had submitted to him. She'd coaxed him into playing Master to the two of them. Selene loved every minute since. She could feel the buzz between her legs, the heat of her ass pressing against her feet as she sat back. The tight bindings of the ropes that held her arms and hands in place felt like a constant hug.

She curled her tongue against the underside of his shaft as he pulled her face on and off his cock. Arthur was in control. Selene didn't have to work or think. She only had to surrender herself to him; this bliss could be hers whenever Arthur decided she was worthy of it.

Kat was having a similar experience. The teasing pull on her breasts synced with the pleasurable vibrations between her legs. She could feel her body straining against the restraints on her wrists and ankles, but she didn't want to break free. She wanted to give herself over to another mind-shattering orgasm. She wanted to pant, beg, and cum, and forget about all the responsibilities that the world brought with it. This whole thing was dangerously addictive.

Arthur, meanwhile, was simply enjoying himself and the view. He watched Kat, finally making eye contact with her as he fucked her sister's face. He picked up the pace, grabbing Selene by the side of her head and setting his own rhythm for a moment. The result was noises of pleasure from both women, finally harmonizing the way he'd wanted them to. He smiled.

"Good girls." He praised them, and he watched the visible reactions they had to it manifest as they both shivered with pleasure from it. He cranked up the power on Kat's vibrator with the app on his phone and watched as she started bucking against the wall and trying to cry out from the gag.

"I think your sister is going to cum first." Arthur said casually as he started fucking Selene's face even harder. "Better turn up the intensity on that rabbit between your legs." He took a break from facefucking her and turned up the vibration by several notches.

Selene instantly curled forward, tugging harshly on Kat's breasts, causing her to cry out through the gag.

"Careful, Slut!" Arthur warned her. "I don't want those clamps to come loose, after all." He explained. "Now, back to work." He looked pointedly at his cock, and Selene practically dove forward to swallow it again. "Good girl."

Kat whined from her place on the wall, and Arthur laughed.

"You're a good girl too." He assured Kat. "I rather like you as a wall decoration, I think." He mused. "Maybe I'll leave you there for a while." He teased. "Oh, I'll release you so you can go to class if you want, but then it's straight back to your place as my decor, where you can watch me fuck your sister in the mouth, cunt, and eventually the ass. Isn't that right, Slut?"

Selene popped off his cock long enough to say: "Oh, yes, Master! Soon! I promise! I'll train my-"

Her promises were cut off as Arthur forced her face back onto his cock again.

"And once I take her ass, it's only a matter of time before I come for yours." He looked up at Kat, who stared at him wild-eyed. He could see sweat beading on her body, glistening, mixing with the drool that occasionally dripped from her ball gag onto her chest, which swung and jiggled with every tug of the chain, which was constant as Selene worked as fast as she could up and down his shaft.

"Hm..." Arthur seemed to think something over as he watched the two of them. "Maybe I should leave you two here, tied up together, with giant plugs shoved up your butts so that when I get back from my date with Mindy tonight, I can take turns raping your asses."

Selene moaned and started rocking her hips back and forth against the vibrator and the floor beneath it. The moan vibrated against Arthur's cock in her throat, and he tilted his head back in a grunt of his own to match. Kat started to shake, her knees drew inward, and she pulled against the restraints harder than before.

"It sounds like you both like that idea." Arthur panted. "It's an attractive fantasy, I'll admit." He looked down at Selene. "Heh. We'll turn your sister into a full-time slut yet, I think. The two of you should just move in here. We'll get a bed for Kat when she doesn't want to wear her collar and a cage for you, slut, for when you've been naughty or when I decide you need your rest while I'm away at class or work."