Harem House - Selene Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene moaned again and seemed to redouble her efforts, picking up her pace even more, which caused Kat to cry out through the gag. And suddenly: both Kat and Selene were throwing their heads back, crying through their full mouths, rolling their eyes, and clamping their insides around their relentless vibrators as tears started to appear at the corners of their eyes.

Arthur relented and turned off their vibrators. "A tie?" He asked, almost disappointed.

"I think I came first, Master." Selene panted. "Kat should get the reward. Fuck her, Master. Fuck her hard, without mercy."

Kat shook her head back and forth and nodded toward Selene, making several noises through the gag as though she wanted to concede to Selene's benefit. Arthur undid the gag to help her communicative skills.

"Selene should get the reward, Sir." Kat said after working her jaw and taking a few deep breaths. "Fuck her, Sir. Fuck her hard, without mercy."

Arthur laughed and then untied them both. Kat was the most accessible. He simply removed the clamps and unfastened the restraints. She rubbed her wrists and then her tits in relief as he untied Selene.

"Does this mean no one gets the reward?" Selene asked, disappointed.

"It means you both do." Arthur assured her.

"Huh?" Kat asked, still coming down from her orgasm.

"Slut, I want you to lay face up on the coffee table with your head toward the window." Selene moved to obey as soon as she was untied.

"Brat?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Sir?" Kat asked, stepping to his side and putting her hand on his forearm.

"I want you to lay face down over your sister, with your face toward me." In other words, opposite her sister. This would put them in a 69 position, though Kat would have the freedom to lift her head. So would Selene if she let her head hang off the edge.

Kat hesitated. "I..." She trailed off. Arthur could see her gaze fixed on the coffee table as she tried to tell him no without telling him no.

"Hm." Arthur cut her off. "Okay. Better idea. Brat, I want you to stand in front of the couch, left leg on the cushions and your right leg on the floor. Slut. You're going to stand right next to her, left leg on the floor, right leg on the cushions. Then I want you to bend over the couch, using the back to brace yourselves."

They moved to obey, and Arthur pulled the coffee table out from behind them. Arthur enjoyed the view and snapped another photo. With both of them bent and posed like that, it gave him a perfect view of their asses and backs. It also opened their folds to him between their legs, giving him the ideal angle to press into them from behind.

He stepped behind Kat first and poked her entrance with his tip. She looked over her shoulder at him, bit her bottom lip, and nodded. He pushed in, slow at first. She was tight, wonderfully tight, but slick and more than ready. He sawed slowly for a moment and then entirely withdrew.

He took a step to the right and did the same thing with Selene. She moaned as he entered her and clutched even tighter at the sofa cushions.

"Master..." Selene cooed. "Don't tease."

"Yeah." Kat chimed in. "We were promised a hard fucking. I demand we-"

Arthur spanked her ass from the top down, and her leg buckled slightly in surprise, but she regained her composure and position immediately.

"Hey!" Kat yelled. "I wasn't-"

Arthur spanked her again.

"Hey!" Kat yelled again. "I didn't-"

Arthur spanked her a third time. "What do you say when I spank you?" He asked.

Kat seemed confused. She looked at Selene.

"You're supposed to say thank you." Selene said quietly.

Arthur spanked Kat's other cheek, and she gave a sharp cry at the stinging slap from his hand.

"Thank you, Sir!" Kat called out.

"Good girl." Arthur said as he pulled out of Selene and stepped to the left. He lined himself up with Kat's entrance and shoved forward, plunging in all the way to the base of his cock in one decisive stroke that nearly knocked her forward.

"Oh, shi-" Kat tried to claw at the sofa and succeeded as Arthur kept going. He didn't stop or slow, but he grabbed onto Kat's wide hips, dug his nails in, and slammed into her as she pushed back against him with her arms against the back of the sofa. "Fuuuuuuck-"

Arthur spanked Selene, lighter than he had Kat, but she'd taken a heavier spanking from the paddle earlier.

"Thank you, Master!" Selene said immediately. "That's it, Master! Fuck her! Fuck the shit out of your bratty submissive bitch!"

Kat gasped, but Arthur felt her respond to the words. He kept going until he suddenly pulled out and positioned himself to enter Selene. Selene pushed back into him when she felt him at her entrance and sank onto him before he even pushed forward.

Kat caught her breath. "That's it, Sir!" Kat called out. "Fuck her hard! Fuck the shit out of your depraved slutty sex slave! She's nothing but your fucktoy! Fuck her like a fleshlight!"

Selene moaned and pushed harder against Arthur as he started fucking her harder than he had Kat. Finally, he pulled out from her, though she tried to move back and not let him. One swift strike to the ass was enough to push her forward and make her shout out a "Thank you, Master!"

He pushed back into Kat. "I'm going to fuck both of you like this until I cum." He announced.

"If only Mindy were here." Selene said huskily. "I'm sure she'd like to be part of this lineup."

"Or-Kelly." Kat said between bouncing thrusts.

"Mmmm." Selene licked her lips. "I can practically see Kelly bending over for you now, Master. Spreading her labia for your massive cock." She smirked. "Wouldn't that be fun? All four of us, lined up, bent over, one leg lifted, ready, and waiting for your cock so that you could fuck us all in a line?"

Kat moaned.

"Maybe we can get a few others in on this. Kelly has a roommate, right?" Selene asked, almost rhetorically. "I'll bet Mindy does too. Maybe she's even a virgin. Some eager prudish but curious Freshman for you to break, tame, and train. You can teach her how to do everything just how you like it. Mold her into the perfect slut."

Arthur moaned but kept thrusting in and out of Kat with growing force and speed.

"Who else can we get to join your harem, Master?" Selene asked as he stepped out from behind Kat and stepped up to Selene again. She sank onto him quickly and closed her eyes in bliss when he reached up and started playing with her clit.

"Yeah. Oh-" Kat said as Arthur's other hand reached up and started fingering her. "Is there anyone else you want to fuck on campus that Selene can coax into this cult of yours?"

Arthur scoffed but kept playing and fucking.

"Maria." Selene volunteered. "Yvonne..." She considered through a groan. "Cassie." She added. "Kiran." She punctuated each thrust with a name.

Arthur started fingering Kat while fucking Selene. Kat squirmed but pushed back against his hand as she began to get into the strokes.

"Sir... may I cum?" Kat asked quietly.

"Again?" Arthur asked, spreading his fingers inside her.

"Yes, Sir." Kat nodded, still pushing back against her hand.

"Not yet." Arthur said as he pulled out of Selene and swapped again. He started fucking Kat and fingering Selene.

Kat whined in protest, but it became a moan of pleasure as she sank onto his cock.

"You really think you can add all those women to my harem, slut?" Arthur asked.

"Mmm..." Selene hummed. "And more, Master." She pushed back against his hand. "I can get women you've never met to fuck you. I can bring them to you. I can even get them to wear blindfolds or hoods. You don't even have to know who they are if you don't want to. You can just use them as your fuck toys, and then I'll put them away after."

Arthur was confused but tried not to let up on fucking Kat. "What?" He asked. "How would that work?"

Selene smiled. "I would talk to them. I would tell them about what you bring to the table."

Kat moaned. "Please, Sir? May I cum?"

"Not yet." Arthur said between gritted teeth.

"You could fuck your way through a line of women waiting for the opportunity." Selene suggested.

"I'll keep that in mind." Arthur said as he pulled out of Kat and switched to fucking Selene while fingering Kat. "But I think I'm happy with the harem as-is."

"The brat." Kat said with a smile. "And the slut."

"And Mindy, his office slut." Selene added. Arthur's dick pulsed inside her at that, so she kept going on it. "His little under-desk secretary." His dick pulsed again.

"And Kelly." Kat added, joining in the teasing. "The perfect athlete. Just the four of us, laying on our backs, begging you to fuck us and let us cum."

Arthur moaned. "Floor, now, both of you. On your backs."

Kat moved first since she was freer to do so. Selene followed as soon as Arthur pulled out, but he was quickly on top of her. She put her wrists up above her head, and Kat followed suit. Arthur put his hands on either side of her and felt her press her clit into him as he pushed into her again. He moved slowly at first, feeling out the new angle, but soon he was back to fucking her hard and fast, even harder than he had while they were standing up. Selene's teasing gave way to panting and trying to keep her breathing as she bucked her hips against him.

"Harder, Master!" Selene begged. "Fuck your slut!"

Arthur gave her what she asked for and absolutely ravaged her. Selene shrieked in pleasure and raked her hands along his back as she flailed them out of pure reflex. She clung to him hard when he pushed up and away from her. She only let him when she realized who he was moving to.

"May I play with myself, Master?" Selene asked.

"Yes." Arthur answered as he plunged into Kat, who arched her back beneath him and moaned.

"Harder!" Kat called out, to which Arthur responded by fucking her harder. "Harder!" She cried again, slapping at his shoulders. He gave it to her again. "Harder!" She cried again.

Arthur fucked her hard as he ever had, slamming her into the floor with each thrust and feeling the impact in his bones. He was sure he was going to bruise something on one of them if he kept up the pace, but that didn't stop her from crying, "Harder!" One more time.

Arthur grit his teeth, and his vision started to blur.

"Do we-" Kat panted. "Have your-" She breathed. "Permission?" She gasped out.

"Yes." Arthur grunted, barely able to hold himself back.

"Thank you!" Kat yelled as she twitched and spasmed beneath him. Her insides clamped down on his cock, and momentum drove him forward in what would have nearly been impenetrable otherwise.

He and Kat came together just shortly before Selene gave a cry of bringing herself to orgasm by watching them and playing with herself. He exploded inside her, his dick throbbing with the ejaculation that filled her with seed. She cried out as her upper body curled and writhed, crunching, twisting, and arching before finally going still.

Arthur finally relaxed after she did and gently rolled off of Kat so that he was between the two of them on the floor.

"Thank you, Master." The girls said in unison again but giggled because this one had not been rehearsed.

Arthur sighed in contentment and laughed slightly. "I feel like I should be thanking you."

"Silly Master." Selene said as she used his arm to pull herself up to kiss his cheek. "We're your sluts. Bringing you pleasure is what we're for. You don't need to thank us. We thank you for the opportunity."

"That-" Kat hesitated but rolled to her side, facing Arthur. She kissed his cheek on her side. "Is one way to look at it. I guess... But not one I'm really comfortable with. So, you're welcome. Sir."

Arthur laughed. He looped his arm around Kat, who rested her head on his shoulder, pushing her naked breasts against his side. Selene was cuddling his arm on his other side, forcing it between her breasts and down her torso.

They remained like that for a few minutes, but sleep didn't come to any of them. It was more a moment of respite, with satisfaction giving way to blissful relaxation after such exertion. Arthur gave a contented sigh. It was the first time he felt he understood what a "good morning" really was.

The rest of Arthur's Sunday morning was less interesting. Despite the protests, he stood after a few minutes and helped the others up.

"Can we borrow your bathroom?" Kat asked as she took Arthur's hand to pull herself up from kneeling on the floor.

"The three of us should shower." Selene suggested with mischief in her voice.

Arthur laughed. "I'd love to, but-"

Selene whined.

"But I have to run back to my parent's house this morning. I... kind of broke their back door last night. It's a long story. But I have to go and fix it." Arthur explained.

"What happened?" Selene asked.

Kat started taking off her collar, but she stopped as Selene leaned forward and put her hand on Arthur's thigh. There was a note of concern in her voice, but they could both see that Arthur was fine. Whatever happened to the door, it hadn't hurt Arthur back.

"Yeah." Kat added. "What happened when you broke your parents' door at that dinner?"

"Well, I never actually got to have dinner last night." Arthur explained.

"Aw, are you hungry?" Selene asked.

"Selene, he just had breakfast." Kat chuckled at her sister's post-orgasmic confusion, even if Arthur was touched by its concern.

Arthur held his hands out to them and helped them up from the floor.

"Right." Selene chuckled. "Sorry. But, Master!" She whined. "Tell us what happened."

Arthur laughed. "Alright. Let's get a shower." He nodded toward the bathroom door, and Selene jauntily made her way inside and turned on the light.

The bathroom in Arthur's two-bedroom apartment, identical but mirrored to Kat and Selene's own bathroom, was not overly large. The right wall had its linen closet and then a tub shower, which could fit two people as they knew. There was a gap filled by a hamper against the far wall next to the toilet. The left wall had the sink, the towel rack with its hand towel, and the mirror/medicine cabinet. Between it all, there was a narrow stretch of tile large enough for a bath mat.

Three people in this not-large bathroom was a tall order. Selene turned on the hot shower water and reached for Arthur's hand to pull him in with her. He let her take his hand, but he pulled back and shook his head.

"You and Kat get in the shower." Arthur said. "I'll wash you."

"You want us to shower together?" Kat asked, following him into the bathroom.

"You've showered together before, haven't you?" Arthur asked.

"All the time when we were little and on a few occasions since." Selene shrugged as though it were no big deal.

"Though, we should really wash our hair...." Selene stroked her long braid and brought it over her shoulder.

"I want to wash your hair." Arthur admitted. "I want to massage your scalp and relax you."

"We don't have any of our stuff here." Kat countered. "There's more to a girl's hair than shampoo, you know."

"I have conditioner, and a few other products, though admittedly not the brands you're probably used to." Arthur shrugged.

"Oh." Kat looked at him for a moment. "Okay. Well, shampoo goes in first. Then the conditioner."

"Kat." Selene sighed.

"What?" Kat asked.

"You're being extremely sexist right now. He knows how to bathe properly. Have you seen him? He has excellent hygiene. Heck, he has a better skincare routine than you do." Selene smirked at her sister.

"Well..." Kat looked at Arthur and let her eyes wander up and down Arthur's body for a moment, distracting herself from any rebuttal or apology she might have offered.

"Yeah, listen to my dumb pet slut. You're being super sexist right now." Arthur chimed in with a barely contained laugh that broke into a smile.

The three of them laughed, and Kat used Arthur's arm for balance as she bent over with the ridiculousness of his statement. The three of them, already naked except for a few items, were joking around as if they were all fully clothed, and it felt... nice. Arthur had missed this kind of friendship and interaction over the last few days.

"Here. The collars should come off." Arthur said.

"You said it was waterproof." Selene said, aghast as she put her hand to her throat to protect the thin leather collar.

"Yours is." Arthur agreed. "The leather is treated, but if you keep showering in it, I'm going to have to re-treat it pretty soon." He reached up for Kat's collar. "Kat's isn't waterproof, though, this one should definitely come off."

"Does that mean we're done playing?" Kat asked.

"We're done for now anyway. This is aftercare." Arthur explained. "Now, do you want to strip yourself, or should I strip you?" He asked.

Kat stuck out her tongue at him and took off her collar, dropping it into his hands. He put it on the sink counter.

Selene left hers on but gave him her hair tie and shook her head as she released her hair from its long braid. It fell across her back like a cascading waterfall, framing her face and naked body in waves of sandy gold. Arthur only realized he was staring when Kat began to chuckle. Kat kept her hair shorter and curled, so she couldn't mirror what Selene did, but she mimed pretending as though she had, which made Arthur smile.

Selene blushed and stepped under the shower spray, turning the water a little warmer as she did so. Kat followed her in and closed the curtain behind them. Arthur opened the curtain again, standing outside the shower. He threw down an extra bathmat from the linen closet to keep the floor from getting too slippery from the water spray.

He took the detachable shower head from its hook and pulled the hose a bit as he rinsed the two of them off with it, using his right hand to hold the shower head and his left to brush their skin, or hair, with the water, rinsing them and alternating between them. Not playing, teasing, or groping, just touching and washing in a comfortable rather than sexual way.

"So, what happened yesterday after you left?" Selene asked.

And Arthur told her the story. He hadn't practiced telling it or thought about it since he woke up, and it came across as more factual than narrative. The drive there, the conversation with his mom, and the hot tub were all fine. Then he got to the part about Lynn, and Selene immediately interrupted with questions.

"I don't understand." Selene admitted. "What happened between you and Lynn that you were, or are still, so mad at her? I've never seen you blow up like that."

"I hope we never do." Kat added. "That was extremely immature of you."

Arthur gave Kat a look and sighed. "I know." He admitted. "But..." He shook his head as he started to rub the shampoo into Selene's scalp. "Imagine if someone you loved, and consequently trusted, took everything you ever confided in them and weaponized it against you, to everyone, publicly, for the sheer purpose of making you miserable and hurting you. Imagine being forced to encounter them every single day, multiple times a day. Now, imagine finally getting away from that relentless hurt. Spending years of your life dealing with it, thinking about it, trying to figure it out or move past it, working on yourself, doing your best, becoming your best, and not listening to your memories of her voice when they try to whisper in your ear to ruin your brightest moments or keep you in your darkest ones."

His tone was dark by the time he finished. Then he went quiet for a moment, and Selene reached over and put her hand on his arm gently as he stroked her long, sudsy hair.

"Sorry." Arthur said softly. "I... I guess I'm still pretty upset about it."

"It's okay." Selene said, patting his arm and nodding for Kat to pat his other arm. Kat looked less confident than Selene, but she reached over and patted Arthur's other shoulder, squeezing it after letting her hand come to rest on it.