Harem House - Selene Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could meet you in the parking lot before you go?" Selene asked.

Arthur nodded. "Or in the back stairwell after." He suggested. "If only I could find a way to sneak you into the men's locker room." He laughed.

Selene looked like she was thinking of ways it might happen. Kat shook her head and went into the bedroom to get her bra and clothes for after her shower.

"Selene..." Arthur warned.

Selene frowned. "Yes, Master." She said resignedly. "And if all else fails, dinner tomorrow?" She asked, just to make sure.

"Dinner tomorrow. We can meet in the cafeteria before going to the Theater Club meeting." Arthur agreed.

"Oh! Right, I forgot about that!" Selene said as she stood up.

"Every Monday." Arthur laughed. "Is that why you're always late?"

Selene laughed, shaking her head as she stood up. "No. I'm late because I spend too much time braiding my hair and changing my clothes, so I look nice when I see you."

Arthur gave her a surprised look, and Selene blushed a little and shrugged. She offered no further apology or comment.

"Come on, sis. Get dressed, and let's go study. We can leave our Master to his work." Kat nodded toward the bedroom door. "Did you at least pick her out some decent clothes? She has to go to class tomorrow and can't go bottomless or topless."

Arthur scoffed. "Judge for yourself." He gestured to the outfits he'd laid out.

Kat looked them over and gave them a suitable nod. "Good, Master." She said with a smile as she reached up, climbed onto the bed to reach the top of his head, and gave it a pat.

"Ha ha." Arthur said as he started putting his own clothes on. "You two have fun studying."

Selene frowned. "Or..." She started. She hadn't even pretended to reach for the clothes Arthur had set out for her.

"No Ors." Kat glared at her.

"Hear me out!" Selene protested.

"Nope!" Kat shook her head. "Study or flunk. I'm not gonna help you write any of your papers."

"I'm not asking you to." Selene snapped. "I'm not going to flunk the class. I'm not dumb."

"You are if you want to spend your Study-time sucking cock instead of studying." Kat countered.

"It's not my fault one is much more fun than the other." Selene said.

Arthur watched the sisters go back and forth as he finished pulling on his pants. He was about to interject and tell Selene to go and study when she made a valid point.

"I think we should go with him, help him fix the door if we can, but see the house. Especially if we want to take one of the rooms." Selene suggested. "We could meet our future landlords and see if it's as nice as Arthur says it is."

"That..." Kat hesitated.

"Isn't a bad idea." Arthur admitted.

Selene beamed a smile at them both, put her hands behind her back, and twisted her shoulders back and forth in a happy little wiggle. Arthur's attention was immediately arrested. Selene knew it and looked at him with a sly lust that broke when her sister tossed the small pair of black panties at her.

"You're gonna have to put on some clothes if we're meeting our Master's parents." Kat informed her.

Selene pulled the panties from her face and stuck her tongue out at Kat, but she put them on. She wiggled into them for Arthur's sake, letting the pull of them up over her red and sore ass cheeks move slowly. Then she breathed. The soap and shower had felt nice, especially under warm water and Arthur's massaging hands. The soft cotton feel was also nice, but in a different way that reminded her of the sting with the constant contact. She blushed at the feeling and breathed a little more heavily.

"Yeah." Kat agreed, rubbing her butt from outside her jeans. "I regret the tight jeans, and I only took a few." She laughed. "You're gonna hate that forty-minute drive."

Selene looked up at Arthur and shook her head. "I'm sure I'll find something to distract me."

Arthur rolled his eyes and moved the second outfit he'd picked out for her from the bed to the dresser in a folded pile. "Come on." He said. "Get dressed. I want to make the bed and get things cleaned up."

"You make your bed?" Kat asked.

"Only when the maid is on vacation." Arthur quipped.

"You did buy me that French Maid outfit, would you like me to make the bed, Master?" Selene asked.

"No." He said. "I want you to get dressed so we can go. I want to make the bed and...." He noticed a few things on the bed that hadn't been there before and shook his head. "I'll have to do laundry tonight. Or tomorrow. At some point. I should change these."

He pulled the blanket and the sheets off the bed instead of making it, and the girls stepped aside as he bundled it and shoved it into the hamper in the corner. He went into the closet and pulled out another set of sheets. Kat helped him with the fitted sheet, then he changed the pillowcases and made the bed with the new sheet and a blanket from the closet that wasn't as thick as his usual comforter but was still warm and soft.

By the time he finished, Selene was dressed and spun for him to show off the outfit.

"Very pretty." He smiled, noticing how her hair spread out behind her as she spun.

She reached behind her when she noticed him looking at it and started to braid it.

"Leave it down." Arthur stopped her with his voice. "I like it this way." He reached over and ran his fingers through it at her shoulder, pulling it after him as it flowed through his fingers like silk. Selene looked up at him and smiled. "You look beautiful."

She stood on her tiptoes and leaned forward. When Arthur didn't take his cue, she cleared her throat and said: "Kiss me, please."

Kat laughed.

Arthur satisfied her request with a kiss and offered her his hand as he left the bedroom. She took it. Kat followed after them, gathering a few things as they went.

There was still a bit of general cleanup to do. Arthur moved about the apartment in quick steps as he worked. Selene followed and helped where she could or preemptively took something and did it for him. Kat waited on the sofa until she saw they were getting close to finishing. They cleaned off the restraints, bundled and tied the ropes, and the paddle got washed off. Kat hung it by the door next to her collar, just for fun.

Arthur texted his parents, too, just to make sure they were okay if some prospective renters came out with him to see the place.

"Ready to go?" Kat asked.

"Almost." Arthur said as he came out of the bedroom, putting everything away in the trunk and taking something else out. He held out the small Bluetooth vibrator to Selene, who snatched it immediately and knelt at his feet, lifting her skirt out of the way.

Kat rolled her eyes. "Is that-"

Arthur nodded. "I control it with a phone app. I thought it might be fun for the car ride over."

Kat smirked. "It might be fun to crank it up mid-conversation with your parents and see if she can hold it together." The wicked laugh that followed the idea was positively witchy, but it made Arthur laugh too. Selene didn't laugh but didn't protest the idea at all.

"Put that in your underwear until you're ready to put it in you, Slut." Arthur addressed Selene.

"Yes, Master." She said immediately as she hiked up the skirt to her waist, giving Arthur a show as she pulled open the waistband of her panties and nestled the vibrator inside against the lips of her pussy."

"Now we can go." Arthur said with a smile, offering Selene his hand to help her stand. She took it, and her skirt fell back into place as she stood and took a careful step, smiling at Arthur as he held the door open for the two of them and locked it behind them as the trio left the apartment behind and headed to his car.

"I call shotgun." Kat smirked.

"No fair!" Selene protested.

"I called it." Kat shrugged.

"But you're not going to do anything with it!" Selene whined. "You left your collar upstairs."

"So?" Kat asked. "I can still want to sit up front."

"Yeah, but..." Selene glanced at Arthur, who wasn't intervening as they descended the stairs. "I wanted to..." She started and then glanced at a door as it opened, and Arthur's downstairs neighbor stepped out onto the landing.

He gave the three of them a look but let them go first before following them out into the parking lot before they split and went their own way.

Arthur stopped at his car's passenger-side door. "Sorry." He said to Selene with a soft smile. "Kat called it fair and square."

Kat giggled as she took the front passenger seat.

Arthur closed the door once she was set and opened the back door for Selene since she stood there with her arms crossed defiantly and a pout on her face.

"Get in." Arthur instructed.

"I want to sit up front!" Selene whined like a child and stamped her foot.

Arthur looked over to Kat with a 'are you seeing this too?' expression. She was, and she was laughing, waving at Selene with one hand's fingers curling and straightening from the other side of the passenger side window.

"Get in." Arthur repeated and looked around to ensure no one else was in earshot.

"I want to sit up front! Make her sit in the back!" Selene protested.

Arthur stepped toward Selene and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Get in the back seat right now, or you're riding in the trunk."

Selene's eyes gleamed for a moment, and Arthur sighed. As soon as he said it, he knew she would intentionally choose whichever option bore the steepest punishment. Riding in the backseat offered no penalty. Riding in the trunk provided the potential for playing she hadn't thought of before.

"Tied up and in the trunk?" She asked quietly.

Arthur glanced at his trunk. He had some rope in there, but it was a rough hemp rope and not the kind he would use on a person. There also wasn't much room for a person in there, but Selene was small. Curled up, she would probably fit just fine. Then again, he couldn't open the trunk at his parent's house and help Selene out.

"Stuffed into the trunk with the vibrator turned all the way up, without permission to cum. And then, every time you cum without permission, that's one day of forced chastity." Arthur thought of something Selene might actually consider a punishment.

He was right. Her eyes went wide. "You wouldn't." She whispered.

"I would." Arthur assured her. "Forty-minute drive... you could rack up a good four or five days of zero orgasms. No fingers, no fucking. I'd give all of your orgasms to Kat instead."

Selene looked shocked. She glanced at the car before looking at Arthur again as her look of shock turned to one of careful calculation. "Fine." She said at last. "I'll sit in the back seat." She huffed. "But you better turn that vibrator on high and give me permission to cum, or I'm reaching over the seat and jacking you off myself."

Arthur wasn't sure how that was supposed to be a threat, but he didn't mind so long as he got her into the car and they got on the road. And they did. He set the vibrator on a low setting as he pulled out of the parking lot. He occasionally turned it up every few blocks until it reached high, and Selene was curled in half, her hair splayed out everywhere as she whimpered, crunched, stretched, cried out, and spasmed in seemingly random intervals.

"Do I have permission to cum?" Selene asked from the back.

"You want to listen to some music?" Arthur asked Kat nonchalantly as he drove.

Kat shrugged and reached for the radio buttons. She turned on a country music station.

"Is this okay?" Kat asked.

Arthur shrugged. "Sure."

He adjusted the settings on the app as he drove until it synced with the music coming from the radio, making Selene writhe a little in the backseat when he turned the music up.

"You get along with your parents, right?" Kat asked.

Arthur seemed surprised by the question. "Yeah." He said. "My dad can be a little detached, and my mom can be a little...." He hesitated in trying to figure out how to explain it. "Well-intentioned, but overstepping."

Kat muttered something.

"Master?" Selene chimed in from the backseat. "Do I have permission to cum?"

"Yes, slut, you have permission," Arthur said as he glanced at the rearview mirror and saw Selene squirming with her legs parted and her head back. "What were you saying, Kat?"

"Oh, nothing." Kat shrugged. "I was just wondering. I figured you probably got along well with them if you were thinking about working for them."

"Well, yeah." Arthur agreed. "They're fair, and while they're not the warmest, they've always looked out for me in their way, I guess."

"Cool." Kat nodded. "Must be nice to have some parents you get along with."

Selene groaned. "Kat, it's like you don't want me to orgasm or something. Can you stop talking about parents? Some of us are trying to cum here!"

Arthur laughed. "Close your ears if you want to, slut."

Selene clamped her hands over her ears, and Arthur was kind enough to turn the vibrator up a notch.

"I take it you and your mom don't get along?" Arthur asked.

"We get along for a few minutes at a time." Kat shrugged. "She and Selene fight more than she and I do."

Arthur nodded. "Selene was always more of the rebellious one?"

Kat chuckled slightly. "She rebelled when she came to college and was a safe distance from our mother."

Arthur nodded.

"I rebelled more at home." Kat said. "I was always the stronger personality. The brat."

Arthur laughed. "That tracks."

"I like that we've reappropriated the word." Kat smiled. "I bristled a little when Selene called me that, but... I've grown to like it when you say it in that tone of yours."

"Tone?" Arthur asked.

"The tone you get when you're all... in Master mode. It's deeper, with a little bit of an edge to it... It's hot." Kat admitted. "I like it when you get firm and commanding like that."

Arthur nodded. "That tracks." He paused for a moment. "I'm sorry if I haven't been dominant enough with you. I'll work on it. The next time we play, you can expect that tone a lot."

Kat smiled and looked down. "Good."

The rest of the drive went quickly, with Kat and Arthur chatting over the radio, ignoring the occasional moans, chirps, and cries coming from the backseat. When they arrived at the gate to Arthur's parents' house, Kat let out a low whistle.

"There's a gate?" She asked.

"Yeah." Arthur nodded. "My mom likes to present as though it's a wealthy place. And my parents both liked the privacy the place had to offer. There's a six-foot-high stone wall around the property, which is something like seven acres. Mostly trees, a bit of a lawn closer to the house."

Kat whistled again. Arthur turned down the vibrator but didn't turn it off.

"Master?" Selene panted. "Are you... are you going to turn it off?"

"Hm..." Arthur thought about it. "Should I? It might be fun to leave it on low as you tour the house."

"With your mom and dad around?" Selene asked.

Arthur shrugged. "Makes it kind of hot..." Arthur thought about it. "Knowing that you'd have to hide it and how bad you are at being quiet when you cum." He flicked the vibrator up to high to prove his point, and Selene yelped and clenched her legs together. He dropped it back down, and she gasped for breath. "Thoughts, slut?" Arthur asked.

"I don't want to embarrass you in front of your parents, Master." Selene answered. "Or myself." She added as an afterthought. "I want to make a good impression." She shuddered as he flicked the control back and forth to alternate the intensity.

"Arthur..." Kat said in a tone of warning. "You don't want her to cum in front of your parents, do you? I know I was joking about it earlier, but...."

"I guess not." Arthur chuckled. "But keep it in. I might decide to play with you if I get bored." Arthur glanced at Selene's face in the rearview. She blushed a deep red but made no protest.

"Yes, Master." Selene nodded. "Thank you, Master."

"Good girl." Arthur smirked and then turned it off.

Selene sat up from the backseat, out of breath, and fixed her hair, trying to smooth down her shirt and fix her top so that her bra cups weren't showing.

Arthur drove slowly down the drive, giving her time until the car came to the front of the house, and Kat gave out yet another whistle. "This place is humongous."

Arthur nodded. "It's certainly bigger than the place I grew up in. That house was nice too; my parents do pretty well."

Kat nodded. "We grew up in a two-bedroom rancher." She explained. "I didn't realize you were rich."

Arthur laughed. "I'm not."

Kat rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"My parents do okay, but they're upper-middle-class at best. It's not like there's a bowling alley or anything in there. Just a nice house with a bunch of rooms decorated with things that probably cost a little too much because my mom likes to show off."

"I bet there's a home theater, though." Kat smirked.

"Well, yeah. We're not peasants." Arthur teased her for once, and she giggled a little bit. "Ready to meet the parents?" He asked Kat. Selene had already met them.

"Did you tell them about us?" Kat asked.

"I was planning to yesterday but didn't really get the chance." Arthur answered. The three of them had worked out what to tell people about their relationship and its unusual dynamic yesterday, so he had something to say when his parents asked. He parked the car and turned it off.

"I meant that we were coming today, but I should have asked about that too." Kat said with a smirk.

"Yeah. I texted them while we were cleaning up. I think they took it as a sign that I'm going to say yes, and the house is always clean, so they weren't worried. I told them we already ate breakfast, too, though I expect my mom will still offer some food. The initial invite was to review the contract over brunch. My parents always offer food to get me to come over." Arthur explained. He opened his car door and stepped out.

"They literally bait you." Selene giggled softly as she stepped out of the car.

"Ha." Arthur shook his head. "Never thought of it like that." He shrugged.

The girls closed the car doors and followed Arthur as he headed up the stone steps toward the front door and knocked. Selene gave her clothes one final adjustment, and Kat stood with one hand on her hip on the other side of Arthur when the front door opened to reveal Arthur's mother in a plain blue dress and a bright smile on her face.

"Arty!" His mother said as if she hadn't known he was coming. "You're late. Your father is in the kitchen." She gestured for the pair of them to go in.

"Mom." Arthur nodded. "This is Selene." He gestured to Selene, who dipped in something between a nod and a curtsey. "And her sister Kat." He gestured to Kat, who nodded hello like a normal person. Selene brushed at the front of her skirt again out of nervous habit. "They're interested in renting from you guys."

"It's nice to meet you both. Please, come in, and call me Debrah." She said with a smile.

"Debrah." Kat repeated as she crossed the threshold, following Arthur into the entrance foyer with its tiled floor, large staircase, and open hallway that went straight back toward the back of the house.

"Only Arthur calls me Mom, after all." Debrah laughed. "Selene...." She said, looking at Selene appraisingly. "I've met you before, no? A year or two ago, on parent's day? You're Lori's friend."

Selene glanced at Arthur at the mention of Lori's name. They hadn't talked about Arthur's ex since they'd gotten started in what they were doing, and she was partially to thank for it. She'd been the one to encourage Selene to speak up about her desires to Arthur, after all.

"Yes Ma'am." Selene answered.

"Oh no." Debrah shook her head. "Nope. I'm not getting ma'amed this early in the morning. You can call me Debrah."

"Okay." Selene nodded but still felt weird calling Arthur's mom by her first name.

"Arthur said you guys are looking to rent out the house?" Kat asked, getting straight to business.