All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 13'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Even though there is no sex, I enjoyed this chapter as it sets the scene for what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories! Please don't stop until it's complete, that would suck... it's such an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The difference in how they both get ready for the date is hilarious and a fantastic bit of characterisation, well done

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

This is fast becoming a great story even though the first few chapters were a bit slow and boring. You’ve getting some good characters and the storyline is getting interesting though predictable. I hope there a twist to it at the end. I’d LMAO if he actually marries Lori and she become the Mistress.. Either way I can’t wait for the next chapter…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought for sure Mindy would feign running late to get Arthur to come up to the dorm room where all three would be waiting for him...

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 1 year ago

Just binged the first 13 installments and have been thoroughly entertained. Some quality writing and reasonable editing. SirAeghann is developing interesting characters and story threads within the BDSM-harem tropes and I am curious about where and how this all goes. The MC is a nice guy but damaged. He does not seem to realize how much. He doesn't need to develop into the common Alpha-hole but shouldn't default to be the clueless naif Arty either. A shy Korean freshman from a traditional upbringing has to throw herself at him even though he has been told to take control? He seems to think that he is a very mature college Senior, similar to his 30ish boss Beth. However, he forgets about his slave even knowing she may harm herself with her devotion. He doesn't control his rage at his parent's house or before his CNC episode with Selene. Is Arthur capable of love? He seems to care for or about Lori, Selene, and maybe others, but how much and how deep? He has little reaction to being forgiven for stalkerish behavior in HS? How bad was he, or how entitled is Laura? I am curious about the backstory and what happens next. I am interested in seeing if Selene becomes more of a switch as she develops the harem. Will Brat continue to explore submission? Are Kelly/Katelyn a sometime couple? Do either/both join the harem? Does Beth act on her attraction? Does a lesbian join the house with her bi girlfriend? What are Mindy's kinks? Do the Kats recruit fellow volleyballers? Is this story polyamory with other males involved or classic harem? I am enjoying Sir's storytelling and look forward to further entries. Thank you SirAeghann!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is absolutely fantastic!!! Can't wait for more!!

4275727065657342757270656573over 1 year ago

Very good story. An easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Lots of vivid imagery in this story. Binged on the story and sad that I only have one left to be caught up. I need to read slower or SirAeghann needs to write faster!

SraulersSraulersabout 1 year ago

An 18-year old with extensive BDSM experience… she’s not a prize. Chapters are getting too long for the ground covered…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mindy is a surprise package — from a traditional Korean family but with significant BDSM experience, and still only 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES