Harem House - Selene Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur nodded. "I accept the SOS signal; however you can give it."

"Good man." Rani chuckled.

"You're more experienced in this than I thought." Mindy said, looking over at Rani, a slight frown tugging at the corner of her lips.

"I've watched a lot of porn, and like I said, I'm pretty open-minded." Rani admitted. "Equality, you know."

"Speaking of equality...." Arthur segued. "How do you feel about degradation? Being called names, humiliated, that kind of thing?"

"I get so turned on by it." Mindy admitted. "I mean, you know that. I chose Whore for my slave name."

"I'm kind of the opposite." Rani admitted. "Like, it's okay if you get turned on by it." She glanced at Arthur. "But it's more for you than for me. I'm okay with it, but I'm not going to like it all that much. I prefer to get treated with respect." She explained. "I can treat you like a king, sure, but you've got to treat me like a queen."

"I can understand that." Arthur nodded. "There's a name you could call me if you wanted. 'My king' or 'My lord.'"

Rani smirked. "Yes, my king." She looked over at Mindy, who was biting her bottom lip and watching Arthur. "I like it." Rani decided.

"Alright..." Arthur hesitated for a moment, thinking about what was left. "I need to write this all down." He quickly moved into the second bedroom, grabbed a notebook, and jotted down the notes thus far. When he returned to the table, he placed the notebook on the right side of his food, then sat down. He ate his food with his left hand while they talked. "Okay. Full body immobilization. Yes or no?"

"Like, latex, plastic wrap, that kind of thing?" Rani asked curiously.

"Exactly." Arthur clicked his pen.

"Sure." Rani said. Mindy nodded her assent too.

"How do you feel about roleplaying?" Arthur asked.

"Like, dungeons and dragons?" Rani asked, confused for a moment. "I mean, I play with some friends, but I don't exactly get off on it. I'm not the bard."

Arthur laughed. He didn't mean to, he didn't want Rani to think he was laughing at her or that she'd said something stupid, but she had said something funny whether she realized it or not. Not that Arthur understood her comment about the bard, but mistaking the type of roleplay he was talking about was amusing to him.

"I think he meant sexy roleplay. Doctor and Nurse, Boss and Secretary, King and Concubine, and other stuff like that. Right, Boss?" Mindy asked, looking up at Arthur for approval.

Arthur nodded and got up to get them all some water.

"Obviously, I'm all for it. I want some of that boss and secretary roleplay A-S-A-P." Mindy chuckled.

"I guess it would depend on the scene...." Rani answered thoughtfully. "I wouldn't be into a professor and student dynamic, or like, step-siblings, but Doctor and Nurse could be sexy. It depends on the crux of the power dynamic, how romantic the scenario is, what kind of mood I'm in at the time, etcetera. Does that help?"

"Yes." Arthur nodded as he made notes. "Along with roleplay, how do you feel about force play? Consensual non-consent." He explained.

"Like you pretending to rape us?" Rani asked.

"Hot." Mindy said quickly.

"Pass." Rani answered just as quickly. "Hard pass."

"Domestic servitude?" Arthur asked. "Maid play, that kind of thing." He explained.

Mindy seemed to think about it. "I'd prefer professional servitude." She answered. "But I like the idea of dressing up like a maid for you. That's cute and sexy. So... I'd be willing to try it."

"I honestly don't know." Rani answered. "On the one hand - it's a weird power dynamic I hadn't really considered, and it might be sexy if it built up to something or came into play. On the other hand - I can't imagine there's anything sexy about cleaning toilets or doing dishes other than the clothes we might wear, and we can wear, or not wear, clothes without having to scrub the floors."

"So, is that a yes or a no?" Arthur chuckled.

"I might try it one day." Rani said. "But maybe not tonight. You're doing these dishes." She pushed her now-empty plate forward.

Arthur smirked and made a note. "Forniphilia?"

They both looked at him and waited for him to explain. If either had heard the term before, they'd clearly forgotten what it meant.

"Being treated like furniture or objects. Used as a footstool, table, sushi bar, whatever." Arthur explained.

"Yes. I'm in." Mindy nodded.

"No thanks." Rani shook her head.

"How do you feel about exhibitionism?" Arthur asked.

"People watching us fuck?" Rani asked, just to be sure.

Mindy was already nodding when Arthur nodded to confirm. "All for it." Mindy said with a nod.

"I think it's kinda hot so long as it's safe from the public, that kind of thing." Rani nodded back. "If my parents ever discovered it, my life as I know it would be over. So... only in really carefully controlled circumstances, and not on campus."

"The goal is to keep everything safe, sane, and consensual." Arthur nodded. "For tonight, exhibitionism is kind of built-in with the three of us." He shrugged.

"Especially if we go for that walk." Mindy reminded them both as she pressed her legs together under the table.

Arthur smiled at her. "How do you feel about being told what to wear?"

"Um..." Mindy gestured to the dress she was wearing. "You picked this out, so clearly, I'm very into that." She giggled. "What about you Rani?"

Rani looked Mindy over and shrugged. "I'm not good at wardrobe, so, sure, but I reserve veto rights."

"Group sex seems to be an obvious yes." Arthur made a note. Rani nodded. Mindy hesitated.

"Well, this is my first time trying it." Mindy said hesitantly. "So... tentative, yes." She crossed her fingers. "Fingers crossed."

Rani reached across the table and patted her arm. "We'll do our best to give you a good experience." She assured her. "Right, my King?"

"Absolutely." Arthur nodded. "And if there's something you're uncomfortable with when you come up to it, don't hesitate to let us know."

Mindy nodded. "Of course, Boss."

"Any limits for you, Rani, that you know about?" Arthur asked. "If I ask you to go down on Mindy, for instance."

"I'm looking forward to it." Rani smiled at Mindy, who blushed and looked away.

"How do the two of you feel about sensation play?" Arthur asked.

"Didn't you already ask that?" Mindy asked.

"No." Rani answered for him. "He asked about sense deprivation before. This is... different?"

Arthur smiled. "This is about stuff like ice cubes or hot wax." He said as he started to clear away their now empty dishes. It was easy enough to rinse them and leave them in the sink. He would wash them in the morning.

"Oh my god yes." Mindy answered. She took over the pen and paper note-taking.

"Yeah. I'm fine with it." Rani answered as well.

"Hair pulling?" Arthur dried his hands off.

"Mmm...." Mindy closed her eyes as if picturing it. "Yes."

"Eh. It doesn't do anything for me, but if you like it, sure." Rani shrugged.

"I know Mindy mentioned choking before, but how do you feel about breathplay, choking, and things like that?" Arthur asked as he sat back down.

"That's a tentative yes for me if you know how to do it right. If you try it on me and it's not hot, I'll safeword out." Rani answered.

"Fair." Arthur conceded. "How do you feel about being told what to do sexually? Given orders?"

"Yes!" Mindy exclaimed. "I've been telling you that's what I want!"

"Yeah, I can give it a shot. If you can dominate me, please do." Rani shrugged.

"Forced shaving or hygiene?" Arthur asked with a slight glance toward Mindy, who smiled.

"If you want to shave it off me, you're welcome to." Mindy answered. "That actually sounds kind of hot. Especially if you tie me down first."

"Same, actually." Rani commented with a smile. "I'd be a little nervous about waxing, but... I'd give it a shot. It sounds extremely intimate."

"It is." Arthur confirmed. "Toys?"

"Of course." Rani and Mindy said together.

"All my sex toys vibrate, so you have some competition." Rani warned Arthur.

"Well, I just recharged my batteries." He chuckled and gestured to the sink behind him. "So, hopefully, I can measure up."

Mindy giggled.

"Any limits on your..." Arthur hesitated on how to phrase it but followed through. "Sexual abilities? Can you deepthroat? Are you okay with anal... any holes off limits?"

"None of my holes are off limits to you." Mindy assured him. "I'd appreciate it if you lube up, though. A lot. If you plan on taking my ass."

"I can take it in the ass." Rani said, almost bored. Her exes had been into that quite a bit. She enjoyed it too if she were honest. "I cannot, however, deepthroat. I have a pretty strong gag reflex. I will puke on you."

"I appreciate the head's up." Arthur said with a smirk.

"Not much of one." Rani answered, seeing that they were almost at the end of the page Arthur was writing.

"Nipple play?" Arthur asked.

"Just be careful of the piercings." Rani laughed as Arthur and Mindy cast their gazes downward for a moment. "And mine aren't, like, super sensitive anymore. You'd have better luck getting me off if you focus your attention elsewhere."

Arthur nodded. "Good to know."

"And as my dad always says: knowing is half the battle!" Mindy smiled, even if the setup wasn't right, and only Arthur got the reference. "I like it when you play with my tits. Please do it more often."

Arthur laughed.

"Fluids." He announced. "Anything medical I should know? Are the two of you okay with getting cum in your hair, that kind of thing? I don't do pee or scat."

"Oh, thank god." Rani smiled.

Mindy frowned but didn't protest. "Cum on or in me, wherever you want, Boss."

"Same." Rani nodded. "I prefer facials to swallowing, actually. I don't mind the feel, but I'm not a fan of the taste."

"Alright." Arthur made a mental note.

"Are you gonna be, like, referencing that list all night?" Rani asked with a light laugh.

"No. Writing it down helps me remember. Never done two at a time before, though." Arthur laughed. "So if I get anything wrong, correct me, or use your safe word. Bratwurst for a full-stop, yellow light for a slow down or check-in. Understood?" He looked at Mindy.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy nodded.

"Understood?" He repeated the question to Rani, who looked at him for a moment and then nodded.

"Yes, my King." Rani answered.

Arthur smiled. "Shall we get started?"

"Yes, please." Mindy laughed, pushing up from the table. Arthur watched as her breasts bounced against the tight mesh of her dress top. Rani watched too, and their eyes followed Mindy as she moved from behind the table, around them, to the living room.

Rani stood next and followed her, with Arthur bringing up the rear.

"Do you have a collar for me?" Rani asked. "All this B, D, S, and M talk has me kind of... curious."

Arthur thought for a moment. "Actually... I might have something. Give me a second."

Mindy expected him to go back to the bags on the end of the table and pull out one of the collars he bought at Spencer's, but he disappeared into the bedroom instead. He closed the door behind him, and there was an awkward moment when Rani and Mindy both realized they were staring at a closed door.

"Are his other girlfriends going to be okay with this?" Rani asked.

Mindy nodded. She didn't know about Kat, but she knew Selene would get off on the idea of Mindy playing wingman so Arthur could fuck her dormmate. Kelly was also a mystery, but Mindy was going to try and get in touch with her soon, and so was Selene. They needed to officially add her to the harem. She wondered if this meant Rani was in the harem now, or if there was a vetting process from the other girls, if Selene had to approve, or if Arthur would simply inform them he'd added a new member and order Selene to add them to the group chat.

Arthur emerged from his bedroom and held up a gold chain that dangled from his fingers. It was a thin gold chain linked between two gold rings. Mindy wondered how they connected for a moment since it didn't look like they would.

"Something your ex left behind?" Rani surmised.

Arthur didn't confirm. "I thought it would match your gold jewelry."

"It's gorgeous." Mindy agreed.

"Do you want to wear it?" Rani asked Mindy, reaching over to touch her arm. "I can wear the one you've got on."

Mindy touched the collar at her throat. "No." She shook her head. "Arthur picked this one for me; it's...." She tried to think of the right word and landed on: "Mine."

"Is this okay?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, it's just... that looks like real gold." Rani said. "Are you sure?"

Arthur nodded. "It was something I didn't get a chance to give my ex." He explained. "I thought about returning it, but...." He trailed off mid-sentence, thinking about why he might not have returned the beautiful piece of jewelry he'd bought Lori and not being able or willing to face the answer.

Rani cut his thoughts off as she stepped forward and turned her back to him. She lifted her thick black hair over her shoulder so Arthur could place the gold collar around her neck. Her skin was smooth, and the chain was warm from his hands as it slid over her skin the color of dark leather. The chain connected by sliding the smaller ring through the slightly larger ring at the end, letting the smaller ring hang down like a pendant. Rani pulled the pendant ring slightly, closing the chain around her throat like a choker, which left the pendant ring between the top of her breasts above her shirt.

"Beautiful." Mindy said quietly.

"Kneel." Arthur instructed in a dark tone, and both women obeyed. Mindy faced Arthur and Rani, who knelt in front of Arthur, facing away toward Mindy. All three of them took a breath.

Arthur stepped forward to Rani's side. "Let's get started."

"As you wish, my King." Rani looked up at him, testing out the name and the play. She seemed to approve.

Mindy smiled but looked down rather than up.

"Ready?" Arthur asked her as he stepped between the two women.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy said quietly. Her chest strained against the mesh top as it rose and fell in a heavy breath.

Arthur smiled and offered each of them a hand to pull them to their feet. Rani put her hand in his right hand, Mindy put her hand in his left, and he pulled the two of them up so that they were standing, one on each side of him.

He circled them, which left them staring at each other and breathing hard. Rani's shirt was nowhere near as revealing as Mindy's see-through mesh top, but she was still attractive. The collar around her neck and the chain that ran from her nose to her ear was beautiful gold against her dark skin. Her dark blue jeans were loose on her, held up by a belt hidden by her long shirt.

Mindy's dress was stunning, from the black folded collar at the top to the tight waist, the flared skirt, the black stockings, and the bow-tied heels. The white collar at her throat was a sharp contrast, with its stainless steel studs, D ring at the front, and heart-shaped pendant.

Arthur looked between them as they looked at each other, and he stopped behind Rani. It was time to even the score a little. "Arms up, my queen."

Rani straightened and lifted her arms at her sides, pointing her hands toward the ceiling. Arthur stood directly behind her and curled his hands under her shirt hem below her hips.

"Now kneel before your king." Arthur's tone was deep and forceful. Mindy bit her bottom lip and watched as Rani kept her knees together and slid down to kneel where she stood, keeping her arms up as she did so.

It didn't happen as smoothly as he would have liked, but the shirt peeled up as Rani knelt. It exposed the top of her jeans, a smooth but not particularly flat or muscular stomach. Her belly button was pierced with a small gold dangle studded with red jewels that looked like rubies. A wire-thin golden chain with round flat pendants hung from it at intervals wrapped around her stomach and over the start of her surprisingly large hips. The shirt continued its journey upward as she continued downward to reveal a stunning bra of bright blue lace and mesh. She'd dressed up for her date in at least one way.

Arthur pulled the shirt off the rest of the way, bringing it over her head, up her arms, and finally free. He let it fall to the floor. He left her kneeling there, with her butt on her heels and her toes on the floor. She was at eye level with Mindy's skirt hem and watched as Arthur's fingers curled around it on either side after he stepped behind Mindy.

Mindy turned slightly to look at him, but he moved one of his hands, took her by the chin, and turned her face toward Rani. "What do you think of my concubine's choice of bra?" He asked Mindy softly.

"It's stunning." Mindy answered, blushing. "I like the flowers." She added, noting the floral pattern of the lace that preserved Rani's modesty while still showing off the flesh of her breasts everywhere but her nipples.

Arthur let go of Mindy's face and brought his hands back to the hem of her dress. "On your knees, Whore."

Mindy took a deep breath and followed Rani's example. She kept her knees together and slunk down as she knelt, sitting on her heels the same way and bringing her eyes level with Rani's. Arthur surprised her by letting go of her hem after flashing her pussy at Rani as she descended. She'd expected him to strip her dress off as he had Rani's shirt, but Arthur had other, less obvious ideas. She decided to wait and see what he did.

Rani's nostrils flared as she watched, enjoying the brief view she'd been granted of Mindy's heart-shaped bush. "I like your bush. The heart shape matches your collar; it's cute."

Mindy smiled and played with one of her pigtails in distraction as Arthur circled them again, looking down at his two kneeling women.

"Square up." Arthur instructed. Rani and Mindy obeyed and fixed themselves, so they were directly facing one another and not tilting toward Arthur. They rose slightly but did not leave their knees as they shuffled to kneel face to face. Arthur looked down on them from standing height and appreciated the view for a moment. They were at eye level with his bulge and could see the obvious signs of his appreciation. They were both waiting for him to unzip, to tell them to kiss, or to get things started.

Instead, Arthur walked away. "Stay." He instructed. The two obeyed. When he returned from the bedroom, he held a long black rope. They both glanced at it, wondering what he intended to use it for since it clearly wasn't enough to tie either of them up, at least not entirely.

He took one end of the rope and tied a quick bowline knot to the D-shaped ring on Mindy's collar. Then he took the other end of the rope and strung it through the pendant ring of Rani's collar. He gave it a tug until it was taught between them, and Rani's chain collar pressed tightly against her throat while the pendant ring hung between them.

"Now, let's go for that walk." Arthur smirked.

Rani looked surprised and wide-eyed at Mindy, who looked absolutely thrilled. She kept her legs pressed tightly together as she rose, tugging the rope as she did so. This had the obvious effect of tightening Rani's collar even more against her throat, and she quickly moved to rise with Mindy, stumbling slightly to her feet.

The two of them stood there while Arthur looked them over.

"Hm...." Arthur said after a moment. "Something's missing...." He realized. "I know." He stepped up to Rani. "Open your mouth."

Rani hesitated, searching his face for some sign of his intent, but she obeyed, seeing no answer. She opened her mouth. He placed the rope's end across it as though it were a bit.

"Bite down." He instructed when she didn't automatically sense what she was supposed to do. She obeyed, biting down on the soft rope between her teeth.