Harem House - Selene Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know Rani at all before tonight. She claimed to have met him before during their business writing class, but try as he might, he couldn't remember her. She was an Engineering major, which explained why he might not have seen her around campus often. She looked familiar enough for him to believe that he might have passed her in the halls or on the sidewalk before. Still, she seemed to be enjoying herself tonight until that car nearly interrupted them. Now, she appeared to be getting into it again.

He took a deep breath and then reached forward. His left hand took Rani's pendant ring on her collar, and his right hand took hold of Mindy's pigtail. He pulled them apart gently, and they gently opened up to him. He kissed Rani again, who acted as though their kiss had never broken. Then he kissed Mindy again, and she pushed up to meet him with such force it took him by surprise. She moaned into her kiss with him and was so passionate that he was surprised when she was the one to break the kiss.

"Please, Boss...." Mindy whispered. "F-fuck me." She gasped. "Fuck me like a whore."

Arthur smirked. "Patience." He said and then sat back again. "Again."

Rani took her cue, as did Mindy, and the two of them started kissing again. This time, Arthur did more than watch. Mindy moaned loudly as he squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple that threatened to tear through the mesh. Rani reacted less strongly as he did the same to her but twitched a little as he brushed past the barbell piercing beneath her bra.

Arthur moved his hands lower as the two of them kissed, and his hand drifted up the back of their thighs to their asses, giving each a spank, which made each of them chirp, even as they kissed. Arthur smiled. His hand was still under Mindy's skirt. He reached around and brought his hand to the inside of her thighs. She was slick and ready for him, but he didn't probe her with his fingers. He rubbed near her clit gently, arousing her further while being careful to keep from overstimulating her.

Rani was wearing jeans, so his hand stayed outside her clothes, but he mirrored those gestures to her, and she shifted her hips back and forth as she rubbed against his hand. The kissing between them increased in its fervor, and Mindy moaned as Rani started to pull away, her teeth capturing Mindy's bottom lip as she did so, letting it go only after she'd brought it to its absolute limit.

Mindy was panting. Rani was breathing heavily as well, but more controlled. Arthur's breathing was perfectly controlled and steady.

"If you untie my hands, I can return the favor." Mindy suggested as she looked up at Arthur.

"I know." Arthur answered, but he made no move to untie her. Instead, he slid the back of his finger against her clit and caused her to buckle against her bindings, twisting on her knees and crying out at the pleasure.

Rani watched her with her dark eyes aglow. "Are you going to fuck us here?" She asked, looking at Arthur now.

"Are you questioning me?" Arthur asked.

"No, my King." Rani corrected herself and bowed her head toward him. She looked at the spot on the blanket between her knees and felt her face blush as she felt her arousal spike at the gesture. She wanted to see Arthur's cock, and she wanted, no, needed, to fuck. Soon. It was clear to her that Mindy felt the same way. Yet, Arthur seemed to enjoy denying them everything but foreplay. At the moment, Rani could think of nothing more sadistic.

"Stand up." Arthur instructed. He pulled each of them upward by their collars as he retook his feet. "Continue." He said as he watched them start to make out again. Standing, they could press the front of their bodies together while they kissed, rubbing against one another. This time, he began to circle them and stepped behind Rani first.

He unbuckled Rani's belt and popped the button of her jeans. Then he slowly unzipped them and shoved them down. She wore blue lace panties that matched her bra in color and design. The thin fabric of her panties stretched over her wide apple-bottom ass in a sheer lace that thickened in front and blocked her lower lips from view. She was all hips and ass after her narrow waist and still bra-clad C-cup breasts.

Mindy didn't notice Arthur's eyes linger on the curve of Rani's hips or see as his hands came up and caressed her hips before sliding forward and rubbing her while she and Rani made out.

"Kneel, Queenie." Arthur spoke directly next to her ear in a tone that almost startled Mindy. She pulled back and watched as Rani obediently slid back to her knees with her jeans pooled at her feet. She watched Arthur as he walked around them and then turned to face Rani again when he disappeared behind her, and she could no longer follow his movement.

Mindy felt his hands on either side of her thighs, and her breath caught as she felt his hands sweep upward and lift her skirt, presenting her bush and pussy to Rani, who was at eye level with it. "Feet apart." Arthur instructed, and Mindy immediately obeyed, stepping so that her feet were slightly wider than her shoulders. "Good girl." Arthur gave her a spank that caused her to blush as she tried to get control of her breathing.

"Have you gone down on a girl before?" Arthur asked Rani.

"Yes, my King." Rani answered hungrily. She knew where this was going, but she waited for instructions. Somehow she figured that was the proper thing to do in this instance.

"Are you ready, Whore?" He asked Mindy. "Are you ready to cum because of another woman's tongue?"

Mindy shivered and nodded in answer.

"I can't hear you." Arthur said, slapping her ass again.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy panted.

"Ask her." Arthur instructed. "Be polite. Ask my queen to eat your pussy, Whore."

"Would you please-" Mindy gasped as Arthur struck her ass again, the clap sounding through the woods a little louder than others. "Please eat my pussy." She panted as she looked down at Rani, who was looking up at her with hunger in both their eyes. "Please." Mindy repeated. "Please make me cum. May I cum, Boss?"

"You may." Arthur assured her.

Rani looked over Mindy's shoulder to Arthur for permission. He smiled at her, lifted the front of Mindy's skirt again, and nodded. Rani leaned forward and brought her lips to Mindy's, her tongue eagerly devouring everything it could reach.

Mindy's legs buckled, but she found Arthur's arms wrapped around her holding her up. Her hands, tied straight behind her, pressed against the bulge in his trousers, and she rubbed it instinctively, desperately. He chuckled at her but didn't stop her.

"Oh god." Mindy gasped. "Don't stop."

"She won't stop unless I tell her to." Arthur assured Mindy. "Even after you cum, she'll keep working that tongue around your clit and into your folds until I tell her to stop." He was both teasing Mindy and instructing Rani with the words. Rani's eyes drifted to both, able to see them as they looked down, and Arthur held the skirt against Mindy.

"Guh-" Mindy gulped, unable to form the words she'd wanted to form and resorting to low guttural sounds to express her gratitude for the pleasure she received. Arthur let some time go by just like that. Rani was on her knees, tonguing Mindy's pussy and clit as best she could, bracing her face against Mindy's thighs since she couldn't use the hands tied behind her back. Mindy stood on her feet, leaning back against Arthur, who held her firmly in place and restrained every twist, buck, or shiver.

Then Arthur did something devilish and started to play with Mindy's breasts. He toyed with each nipple between his fingers and scooped upwards through the mesh to press against the underside of her breasts. Mindy's legs buckled again, and her panting reached a new frequency like she was running full tilt.

"I still have your panties in my pocket." Arthur whispered to her. "If you need to scream."

Mindy nodded immediately, and Arthur wondered that her head didn't fly off her neck. He reached down quickly, shoved the panties into her open mouth, and covered her mouth with his hand just in time as she screamed out in pleasure. Her entire body convulsed, and she crumpled forward. She would have fallen on top of Rani if not for Arthur swiftly picking her up at the waist with his other arm. She folded over his forearm, and her knees came up, buffeting Rani's shoulders instead. Undeterred, Rani adjusted and kept tongue-fucking her, teasing her clit with her lips even as she shook violently against all of it and screamed her muffled cries into the still-damp panties Arthur had shoved between her teeth.

"Stop." Arthur instructed, and Rani leaned back just as Mindy finally stopped bucking, shaking, and quivering and fell absolutely still. Arthur carefully and gently lowered her to the blanket in front of Rani and checked her over. He pulled the panties from her mouth, and she took in quick gulps of air.

"Oh, my god." Mindy panted. "I've never cum that hard before."

Arthur smirked. "Well, at least you didn't pass out."

Rani was still panting, as was Mindy, and Arthur watched both of them as they recovered but turned his attention to Rani. He moved behind her and untied her wrists and forearms with quick tugs at the knots. She was surprised it came apart so quickly, but then she realized that Arthur knew precisely how to disassemble what he'd assembled.

She brought her arms in front of her and rubbed her wrists. Mindy did the same after he untied her and then rubbed her forearms. Rani expected rope marks, but there didn't seem to be any, just a faint indentation of the skin where the rope had been that she could hardly see, given the lack of light.

"Lay back." Arthur instructed Rani.

She looked confused for a moment but then obeyed. She checked behind her; the blanket was between her and the ground as she rested back. Arthur reached up and pulled down her panties to reveal a short but wide full bush. She was trimmed but not shaved. He glanced at Mindy, staring lazily at Rani's face beside her.

Rani offered no protest and lifted her hips and feet as Arthur slid her pants and panties off over her shoes. She was naked now except for the bra, which he left on her for now. Mindy was still in her dress, even if its top was transparent, and Arthur was fully clothed. He knelt between Rani's feet and kissed his way up her thigh.

"Mindy." Arthur's tone hooked their attention, and they looked down at him. "Lay with your feet toward Rani's head, and your face down on her hip here." He patted the front of Rani's thigh. "I want you to watch and learn so that you can return the favor."

Mindy understood and obeyed immediately, nearly kicking both of them in the process. Once in position, she watched wide-eyed as Arthur brought his lips to Rani's thigh, groin, and finally, her lower lips. His lips and tongue played there as if she were a familiar lover and not someone he'd met tonight, and he slowly parted her and opened her. He felt the heat of her against his face and had to keep retracting his tongue to keep it wet and slick, even though she was plenty wet herself. She gripped the blanket, reached down, and gripped Mindy's breast with one hand while her other rested on the back of Arthur's head.

"Oh, you-" Rani gasped and curled slightly at her shoulders. "You know what you're doing."

Mindy smirked at her. "You should thank him for pleasuring you like this." She told Rani. "He hasn't gone down on me yet."

"I-" Rani gasped and tightened for a moment. "I think he might be better at this than I am." She panted. "I'm almost sorry I did you." She gulped and smacked her hand against Mindy until she found Mindy's hand taking hers and holding it. Their fingers interlaced, and Rani curled her arm up, so their coupled hands pointed to the sky.

"So thank him." Mindy instructed.

"Oh-" Rani's hips surged forward and then back. Arthur gripped her hips on either side, snaking his arm between them, and went down on her with even more enthusiasm.

"Thank you, my King." Rani gasped. "Holy fuck. King is right. A tall king. Mother fucker!" Rani called out as she suddenly twitched. "Ah- Keep going." She gasped. "I'm nearly- almost- just a little to the Agh!" Rani cried out as her entire body tensed. She looked as though she were about to scream, but Mindy's lips found hers, and the two of them kissed, even as her entire body started to buck and writhe under Arthur and Mindy. She moaned and screamed into Mindy's open mouth, muffling the noise with her kiss, and Mindy moaned in response.

By the time they pulled away, all three were licking their lips and breathing heavily. Arthur pushed himself up, hopped his feet under him, and stood up.

"Did you just... did you just do a burpee?" Rani asked.

Arthur laughed. "I guess so." He admitted.

"And you're still.... Hard? You haven't jizzed in your pants or anything?" Rani asked incredulously.

"Still hard, still haven't cum." Arthur assured her. "But I expect I will."

Rani raised her hand in surrender. "I need a break." She panted. "Yellow light, or whatever. I need a few minutes to recover."

"Me too." Mindy panted. "I just need to catch my breath, but then you can fuck me like a whore, or I'll suck your cock, whichever you want." She offered.

Arthur laughed and leaned back against the tree. He was breathing heavily but enjoyed looking down at them in the darkness, lying side by side and trying to breathe in the night air.

"You can keep my panties if that's your thing." Rani panted. "You earned them."

Mindy giggled.

"I don't know if they're my thing exactly, but sure. I'll keep them. Even if it's a pity to break up a matching set." Arthur shrugged.

"I'll give you the bra back at your place." Rani chuckled. "Though it won't look as good on you."

Arthur chuckled. "I agree with you there."

The three of them stayed there, catching their breath in the mostly-dark world beneath Arthur's reading tree for a few minutes until the coolness of the wind turned cold as if trying to sweep them out.

"Come on." Arthur said with a smirk. "Let's get back to my place. Then we can fuck properly."

Mindy was on her feet faster than Arthur would have thought possible. She was fully recovered, it seemed. Rani got up to her feet with some help from Mindy but was slower about it and looked around for her jeans the entire time. Arthur offered them back to her, and she fastened them back in place without the underwear.

Mindy straightened her dress, brushing the skirt down and pulling up her thigh highs.

Arthur gathered their odds and ends and shook out the blanket before he put it back in the sack. Then he produced a pair of plastic water bottles and offered one to each girl. He was surprisingly well prepared for this and had them already stashed. This was his go-bag, which he kept stocked for when he needed to get out and go. He'd thrown in some rope, safety scissors, and other surprises, but the bag had been ready to go.

"Are you going to leash us again? Re-tie us?" Mindy asked. She pressed her arms behind her back in anticipation.

"Leashes yes, ties no. At least, not around your hands." Arthur smirked. "Here, each of you stand with your arms up and your feet apart." He instructed, and the two women immediately obeyed.

"How are you feeling, my queen?" Arthur asked as he started to loop some rope around Rani's waist.

"Less like a queen and more like a concubine." Rani answered. "But that's fine." She smiled. "If your dick is half as good as your tongue game, I see how you've gathered yourself up a harem. I'd be willing to share if it meant having regular access to that."

Mindy giggled.

Arthur looped the rope around Rani's waist and undid her pants again. She didn't protest as they fell but gave him a questioning look when he pulled the rope down over her ass and between her legs. He knotted it so that the knot pressed against her clit when he pulled the rope and tied it to the loop around her waist. It was like a rope thong that he continued up under the center of her bra, between her breasts, and through the pendant ring of her collar.

There wasn't enough of it to go far after that, but he tied it off to a second rope with a square knot and looped the end in a bowline, making a long leash with a handle. Then he pulled Rani's pants up and refastened them so that all anyone could see was the front rope coming out of her pants.

He repeated the same tie on Mindy under her dress, so he had two girls with soft knots against their clits, each tethered to a leash. He held Mindy's in his right hand and Rani's in his left. He tugged on them, and the girls stepped forward, coming out of their stances, and each opening their eyes wide at the soft massage the rope gave them in just the right spot.

"We're going to walk all the way back like this?" Mindy asked, just to be sure. "Am I... am I allowed to cum?"

"Oh shit." Rani said as though she had just realized something. "Should I have asked permission?"

Mindy nodded as if to answer Rani but then realized Rani wasn't asking her but looking to Arthur for his answer. His answer was the one that mattered, after all.

"You should have." Arthur said. "But you didn't. I'll think of a suitable punishment on the way back to my apartment."

"But..." Rani started to protest but stopped herself. She didn't know, but that didn't matter. She'd heard Mindy ask, so she should have known. She would know for next time. "Yes, Sir."

Arthur took a deep breath. "Are the two of you ready?" He asked as he slung the knapsack back over his shoulders.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy answered.

"Ready when you are, my King." Rani echoed.

Arthur tugged the leashes, and the three of them started walking. Rani and Mindy stayed side by side. They kept their eyes on Arthur's hands as he held one leash in each, and they strolled carefully, with the knots in the ropes rubbing against them as they walked and their legs shifted.

Mindy grunted in frustration. It was pleasurable, but it wasn't enough to get her anywhere. It was frustrating and tantalizing, like smelling food when she was already hungry.

"Everything okay?" Arthur asked.

"Fine, Sir." Mindy answered. "Just...." She tugged her leash toward Arthur, pulling it tighter against her.

Arthur laughed. "Not tight enough?" He asked.

"Not direct enough. It's frustrating." Mindy complained.

Arthur chuckled again and shook his head. The walk back to his apartment was quiet, with Arthur alert and the other two far more relaxed. Rani trusted him to warn them of any oncoming cars, and she felt a little more comfortable without her arms tied behind her. It made walking easier, but she recalled the feeling with a pleasant blush. Pressing against the soft ropes had helped vent some of the frustration. Now she had no vent.

Mindy kept pulling against her ropes, trying to stimulate herself more directly. Finally, Rani reached over and held her hand in hers as they walked, and Mindy relaxed. The two walked hand in hand and followed Arthur as he led them by their leashes to his complex's parking lot and then back to his apartment.

Three flights of stairs and a locked door later, he opened the door to his apartment again. Arthur smiled as he untied their leashes but left their other ropes on, still tied at the waist. He led them to the center of the right side of the living room, the empty space between the actual living room and the two bedrooms, and he stood them face to face a pace apart, much like they had been in the woods.

"Did you have fun on our walk?" Arthur asked them.

"Yes, Sir." They said in unison.

"Good. I'm glad." He nodded. "Now, for this next part, I'm going to strip you down, and then we'll get to Rani's punishment for cumming without permission."

Rani gulped. Mindy smiled. Arthur circled them while he spoke until he stopped behind Mindy and put his hands on the hem of her skirt on either side of her.