Harem House - Selene Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy moved her hands from Arthur's chest to Rani's shoulders, and Rani put her hands on Mindy's shoulders in return. Supporting one another, they gasped and breathed the best they could. His tongue swirled, twisted, and plucked every nerve string Mindy had, causing her to buck against his face involuntarily occasionally. Rani groaned as she watched Mindy's breasts and pigtails bounce from the jolting she was doing caused by Arthur's tongue down below. His heels dug into the mattress under him, and he pistoned into Rani like he hadn't just spent all his energy tonight.

Rani could feel herself start to approach the edge once more. Her clit grinding against him while he fucked her ass. It came quicker this time as if she were already primed for it. Her entire body felt as though it were tightening in anticipation, even if this one didn't feel like it would be as strong as the others.

Mindy's body was building to it slower until Arthur's hand came up and slapped her across the tits. The slap stung, but Mindy's nipples went hard as ice immediately, and Rani couldn't help herself. She let go of Mindy's shoulders and leaned forward, sucking Mindy's tit into her mouth and squeezing the other with her hand.

Arthur, not having seen her but having felt a shift above him, didn't realize what it meant. His hand came up, but instead of striking Mindy's tits, he slapped Rani, right across the face. She breathed hard, and her legs started to shake. Arthur tapped Mindy's thigh, trying to wriggle beneath them, alarmed, and wanting to apologize or explain the mistake. Mindy trusted her instincts and clamped down on him between her thighs, not letting him go until he stopped, realized Rani was still on him and didn't want him to apologize.

Rani shifted back, reaching behind her as she arched her back. This time Mindy leaned forward, and assaulted her breasts, rolling the pierced nipple around with her tongue as she sucked on Rani's tit and groped her free one with the other hand.

Rani was panting now, and the sound stoked Arthur to hammer harder and faster into her. She took it until Arthur's hands gripped Mindy's dangling breasts and squeezed them hard. Then he left one hand on her breast and let the other wander up to her throat. He choked her and slapped her tits with his other hand. Once. Twice. Thrice.

Mindy bucked. She wiggled her hips back and forth, grinding herself into Arthur's face so intensely she nearly hurt his jaw as she came. She reached up and grabbed Rani's head, pulling her into a kiss, and their tongues wrestled as Arthur suddenly changed his angle beneath her, and Rani felt every button in her body pressed at once.

She came hard against him and yelped as she bucked her hips. She clutched and squeezed Mindy's arms to brace herself as the two of them came, and she felt Arthur take a deep breath in before she finally went slack.

He kissed Mindy's pussy lips and tapped the outside of her thigh. She got the message and lifted off his face, plummeting forward to his right side and dropping back to the mattress in exhaustion. Mindy did the same, but to his left side, landing back where she had been, more or less as she had been, still shuddering with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Arthur didn't give either of them a chance to rest. He stood up from the bed and pulled Mindy off it, forcing her to her knees. He pulled Rani off next and pressed their heads together. He pushed his cock into Mindy's mouth and then pulled it out of it. "Stay just like that." He growled as the two of them pushed their faces side by side and held the pose, looking up at him, waiting for him to erupt.

Arthur stood before them and stroked himself hard and fast, but nothing came.

"Open your mouths." He instructed. Mindy opened her mouth into a wide O as if he were going to fuck her face again. Rani opened hers into a smaller opening as if expecting him to spray into her mouth.

He arched his head back and clenched his back muscles together as he lifted his head toward the ceiling and then looked down at them.

"Come on, dammit." Arthur growled to himself.

"Cum for us!" Mindy yelled. "Cum on us!"

"Spray us with your seed!" Rani joined in. "We're your eager cum slaves, Master! You are our King! You are our god! Reward your eager sluts with your cum! We've been good girls! Spray it all over us, or fill us with it in our mouths, pussies, or assholes!"

Mindy smiled brightly as she closed her eyes, expecting the blast to come any moment. Rani did the same, fluttering her eyelashes a little and pressing the side of her face against the underside of the tip of his cock. Arthur grabbed Mindy by the roots of her thick black hair with one hand, forcing her head back.

"You're nothing but a fucking whore." He told her.

"I am!" Mindy agreed. "I'm your fucking whore! Yours to fuck whenever and wherever you want. We're just slaves in your harem!"

"I'm just another concubine." Rani joined in. "A recent addition of your conquest. You've added a newcomer to your harem, and now that I'm here, I don't want to leave."

Mindy looked at her with fire in her eyes but didn't stop her as she saw Arthur's furiously jacking hand increase in speed.

"I want to be one of your harem girls." Rani continued. "Dress me in colorful silks, tie me to your walls, lead me around on a leash chained to the other women you've claimed for yourself and ruined for other men." Her breathing was heavy as she spoke, and her voice was thick with lust. She grasped Arthur's thigh to steady herself as she leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Just wait until Selene hears you've added another girl to your harem without her help. She'll be so happy." Mindy smiled, followed Rani's lead, and did the same on the other side of his cock. The two of them made out together with his cock head in between their dancing tongues.

"Grah!" Arthur yelled furiously as he finally erupted. A thick, hot jet of cum burst from him and splattered across Rani's face. She closed her eyes just in time, but her mouth was open, though very little of it landed there. Mindy practically shoved her out of the way to get the second burst, which struck her on the cheek and splashed onto the rest of her face. The third was shot directly into her mouth as she grabbed his cock, and the fourth, what precious little there was of it, fell short and spattered against her swaying tits.

Arthur heaved the most resounding sigh and stepped lightly back and to the side. He pitched over onto the bed and just breathed.

His eyes didn't open to see Mindy and Rani giggling at the mess or cleaning each other off by licking his cum directly off each other. By the time everyone's breathing had returned to normal, they realized Arthur was asleep.

Rani giggled. "Guess he's not so unlike other guys."

"Shh." Mindy shushed her gently. "Are you kidding? He deserves some sleep. We both came multiple times, and that was not the first orgasm he gave me today, or his first either." She said.

"You don't have to defend him." Rani raised her hands in surrender. "Trust me. He was amazing. I fully affirm his godhood among men."

Mindy chuckled and slowly stood up, using Rani's offered hand and the edge of the mattress for support. "Did you really mean what you said?"

"About him being a god?" Rani asked.

"About joining the harem." Mindy corrected.

"Oh." Rani laughed. "No, I mean, I was just trying to say dirty, taboo stuff to get him to cum. I won't quit school to dress in sarees or Princess Leia costumes and hang around his apartment all day."

"Well, I mean, obviously not. Except maybe on weekends and holidays." Mindy giggled. "But I mean his actual harem. His group of girlfriends? Me and the others."

Rani seemed surprised but felt too tired to ask too many questions or give too many answers. "We'll see." She said. "Right now, I just want to plug in my phone and sleep. He has a way of wearing a woman out." She shook her head. "I'm going to be so sore tomorrow."

"Worth it, though?" Mindy asked.

"Worth it." Rani chuckled.

Mindy nodded. "And there were two of us." She reminded Rani. "Imagine if you'd been fucking him solo."

"God." Rani said, shaking her head. "We'd probably still be going." She bit her lip but then looked at Mindy. "You were pretty hot stuff, too, though."

"Thanks!" Mindy said excitedly but then looked ashamed of her volume and looked at Arthur, who didn't stir. "I mean, thanks. You were hot too." She said more quietly.

"What did you think of your first time with a woman? Are you officially bi now?" Rani asked.

Mindy seemed surprised by the question. "I..." She paused and held her chin thoughtfully. "I..." She tried again, but no words automatically spilled out of her after she started the sentence. "I don't know." She answered honestly.

"Would you go on a date with me sometime?" Rani asked. "Just you and me?"

Mindy looked at Arthur and then at Rani again. "Are you asking me out right now?"

"Is that okay?" Rani asked.

"I-" Mindy didn't want to sound like a broken record, but she didn't know how to respond. "Can I think about it?"

Rani nodded. "Oh my god, of course." She gestured with her hands crossing in front of her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, like, ambush you about it. You take your time, figure yourself out, and let me know."

"Thanks." Mindy said with a quiet nod.

"In the meantime, we'll always have our king." Rani smirked as she patted his leg.

He didn't wake when they shifted him around as gently as possible. Nor did he stir when they took off their collars, each placing theirs on a nightstand on either side of the bed. They each plugged in their phones, took turns in the bathroom, and Rani removed the jewelry that needed removing, leaving it in a pile on his nightstand. Then they climbed into bed on either side of him and cuddled up to him under the blankets.

"He's a heavy sleeper." Rani said, looking over his chiseled chest to Mindy, who smiled.

"Yeah." Mindy agreed. She leaned up and kissed Arthur's cheek. "Good night, Boss." She smiled. "Best first date ever."

Rani laughed, leaned up, and kissed Arthur's other cheek. "Good night, my King. Best random hookup after a terrible date ever." She mused.

"Good night." Mindy said as she leaned across Arthur's chest toward Rani. Rani mirrored her and met her halfway for a soft kiss over their sleeping lover.

"Good night." Rani smiled as she pulled away after their kiss.

The two of them fell asleep holding hands on Arthur's chest. Rani's right hand held Mindy's from behind, covering the back of Mindy's left, flat on Arthur's chest with their fingers intertwined. Their sleep was deep and undisturbed, their dreams pleasant and filled with happy thoughts. None of them woke until Monday arrived, with its gray twilight blocked by the heavy curtains, blanketing them in sleepy darkness.