Harem House - Selene Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur left them again, and when he returned, he carried two lengths of rope of equal size and matching color to the first.

He didn't instruct them this time. He simply stepped behind Mindy and moved her hands where he wanted them. He pressed her palms together so that her fingers were pointed downward behind her butt with her arms straight. This pulled her shoulders back. Rani enjoyed the view of her sizeable double D breasts straining against the transparent mesh. She looked briefly over Mindy's shoulder to watch Arthur work behind her.

He had the rope just below her elbows as he tied a double-column tie over Mindy's forearms. He closed the cinch, double-looped the rope, so the knot was in the center, and then repeated the process a second time so that the entire tie was duplicated at her wrists. Her arms were bound behind her in a narrow V that ran from her shoulders to her butt, with her fingers steepled on the backside of her skirt.

Then it was Rani's turn. She closed her eyes as she felt the soft rope loop over her skin and took in a breath when Arthur cinched the rope, putting tension on her arms. She could feel his fingers brushing her skin under the rope, and his warm hands seemed to encourage her when he tugged it into place. Apparently, he knew these knots well, and she was almost surprised that the experience was over so quickly.

It was only when Arthur stepped away to admire his work that she felt naked. Her shirt was on the floor, and her bra was tantalizing but still preserved her modesty. Her belted jeans weren't sexy, which she regretted, but she felt sexy now. Her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, smaller than Mindy's but hopefully still appealing. She looked up at Arthur, who smiled at her with hunger in his eyes. She felt herself blush.

Arthur was still fully clothed, but he was hot and handsome, and his eyes were alight with an intensity that Rani had never seen before. He was playing with them, her and Mindy. He was teasing them with the ropes, clothes, and collars, using them to arouse them, and himself, in equal measure. She was surprised at how physical and intimate the act was. She felt warm all over, as though she'd just made out with him for the last few minutes even though they'd never so much as kissed.

Rani looked at Mindy, who seemed to mirror precisely what Rani was feeling, and expressed that same desire she felt with a bite of her bottom lip. Except Mindy wasn't looking at Arthur. She looked at Rani as though she were a forbidden dessert that Mindy knew she would enjoy. Rani blushed even darker before and swallowed thickly, which pressed against the tight chain around her throat and aroused her even further. She realized she was still biting the end of the rope in her teeth but had almost forgotten about it until Arthur took it from her.

He was quiet as he looped the end of it and tied it off in a bowline knot to create a sort of handle that he clasped in his hand.

"Are we-" Rani started to ask, but her voice cracked. She swallowed and tried again. "Going for that walk?" She finished. "Or-"

"Silence." Arthur commanded, and Rani immediately fell silent and looked down at her feet. "The two of you will be very quiet as we walk. Especially while we are still near any of these buildings. I will decide where we are going, and you will follow. You are going to have to trust me. Is that understood?"

Mindy and Rani both nodded in silent acceptance. Arthur smiled and then reached down and plucked Rani's shirt from the floor. He offered the handle of their shared leash to Mindy's smiling mouth, and she took it without instruction, biting down like Rani had before. Arthur walked back into his bedroom for a moment, and the girls looked at each other with curiosity, anticipation, and desire.

When Arthur returned, he carried a small travel bag that was little more than a cinched sack. He looked as though he wanted to put it on one of them, but he'd already tied their arms together, making it impossible to put on or take off anything that needed to go through or over their arms. Both girls wanted to ask what was in the bag, but neither wanted to disobey the order for silence. Arthur seemed pleased that they passed the test. He slung the bag over his shoulder and then the other, wearing it like a backpack.

He took the leash back from Mindy. Then he kissed her. She kissed him back with such eager ferocity Rani instinctively looked away.

"Ready to walk around with me?" Arthur asked. "To be paraded as my whore?"

Mindy's eyes flared with heat, and she nodded vigorously, bouncing her pigtails everywhere.

Rani looked less confident, but when Arthur stepped toward her and lowered his lips to hers, she met him partway and kissed him. She pressed her tongue forward cautiously, but he answered her with his own, and the two kissed passionately for a few long moments as Arthur finally gave her some way to vent the arousal he'd built in her.

Mindy watched intently, her eyes never leaving Arthur's lips except to glance at the two tongues that wrestled between them. She licked her own lips and gave a slight, unintentional whine.

Arthur broke the kiss, placing a hand on Rani's shoulder so that he could pull away. "Let's go." He smirked and tugged at the leash. "We'll have to go single file for a while, but once we're clear and outside, I want the two of you to walk side by side behind me." He didn't ask them if they understood this time. He expected to be obeyed, and they seemed eager to obey him. Rani stepped forward, creating the line with Mindy's collar tied to the leash, Rani's collar strung to the rope by its pendant ring, and Arthur holding the end of the leash.

He opened the door and tugged the leash, moving the girls forward and through it as he stood off to the side to let them pass him. He closed the door behind them, locked it, and then headed down the stairs. The angle of their descent on the stairs was a little more tricky. With their arms bound behind them, the two girls had to test their balance before gaining any confidence. Rani stayed no more than a step behind Arthur, keeping close, almost hiding behind him in case anyone saw she was wearing only a lace bra and jewelry from the waist up.

Mindy kept close behind Rani, so there was plenty of slack in the rope. She would have put her hand on the railing as they descended, but the tie kept her arms behind her, and she'd never felt such a thrill in her life. At any moment, one of Arthur's neighbors might open their door and step out onto the landing. They might look through the peepholes of their door and see Arthur leading two scantily clad women on a leash. She had trouble breathing from the thought.

When they reached the bottom floor, Arthur looked out the front door, then repeated the process, holding the door open so that the two women could step outside first. Then he quickly followed behind them and retook the lead.

Rani looked around immediately, her head on a swivel as she looked around the parking lot. She walked close behind Arthur, ready to hide behind him at a moment's notice. Mindy walked farther back, enjoying the imaginary attention from whoever might look outside their windows at that exact moment.

It was dark outside, and the parking lot was not particularly well-lit, but Arthur knew precisely where to walk to keep them out from the direct cones of light from the street lamps above. He kept them to the shadows and took them between the buildings, onto the dirt.

Mindy wasn't expecting that, and she had to walk carefully in her heels which slowed her down slightly, causing the leash to tug at her collar. Arthur looked to ensure she was okay and slowed his pace, which Mindy immediately appreciated.

The three of them walked between the buildings. The back of the apartment complex led out onto a narrow residential street. It wasn't particularly late at night, but there didn't seem to be much activity here. The streets were dark, the homes were lit, and the cars were all in their driveways and on the curbs.

The girls weren't technically naked, but they both felt exposed as the night air, and the cooling October wind crept over them in gentle waves. The sound of a dog barking a street or two over made Rani jump as though bit, but she kept walking when Arthur started them up again after he checked to see what was wrong. He tugged on the leash to start them again, and both girls stumbled forward a step and fell into line.

When he moved into the street itself, conveniently missing the cones of lights from the street lamps, the two started walking side by side as he instructed. The result was a tighter pull on each of their collars and an immediate sense of security that they weren't in this alone. They were together, and Arthur was with them. No matter what happened, they were safe with him. Mindy knew that for a fact. Rani hoped it was true.

"I run here a lot." Arthur said as though talking to himself. "It's a peaceful neighborhood. No one ever really comes outside this time of night. We might see a jogger or two, maybe a food delivery car." He explained. "We might look strange to them, but no one will bother us." He sounded confident in that declaration, and neither of the girls questioned it.

Mindy knew the neighborhood well, and he was right. Most everything in this town closed early on Sundays anyway. Her dad's restaurant did, after all. No one would even be out making deliveries at this time of night. She didn't contradict him, though. The idea of getting caught or seen by someone was still a thrilling one to her.

She caught herself fantasizing about a jogger running past them as they walked together, clearly bound and wearing nothing but lace and mesh from the waist up. She felt the cool air drift up and caress her thighs beneath her skirt, and she bit her lip harder than before. She lifted her head to the sky and saw the few brief stars suburban life permitted. It was a beautiful night and still warm enough to do this kind of thing, but the breeze had just the right chill in the air to let her know that she was flushed and aroused.

Rani, almost by contrast, looked more apprehensive than blissful. Though she wore less than Mindy from the waist up, Mindy's outfit was transparent, while Rani's bra didn't show her nipples. She was thankful for that but still apprehensive that someone could look out and see them, even if with all the lights on, she knew they could see into the houses easier than anyone could see out. She took some deep breaths to calm her breathing and appreciated Arthur's glances over his shoulder to check on her and Mindy every now and again.

"How are you doing, Queenie?" Arthur asked, trying out a nickname for Rani that she smirked at.

She swallowed before answering. "So far, so good." She said determinedly. "The ropes are more comfortable than I thought they would be."

"Good. And you, Whore?" Arthur asked Mindy, who looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"Excellent, Boss." She said with a smirk. "Just wondering where we're going?"

"Oh, don't worry yourselves about that." Arthur assured them. "I know where we're going, and when we get there, you'll get a chance to relax before I fuck your brains out."

Mindy and Rani glanced at each other, both uncertain they wanted the opportunity to relax. They were both eager for the payoff now rather than later, but Arthur seemed to have some damned sense of patience that neither of them could fathom.

Rani couldn't wrap her head around it. Any guy she'd been with, and any woman for that matter, would have pulled them between the apartment buildings and ended the walk there. She expected to be on her knees licking dick or clit before they left the apartment complex. Instead, Arthur looked as though he were enjoying the fresh air and enjoying the walk as much as he might enjoy sex with the two of them.

Mindy seemed equally thrilled to be on his leash as Arthur was to be walking them. She knew Selene was going to be upset that she missed this. She felt guilty for not messaging her and telling her to come over. Adding Rani to their evening was a spur-of-the-moment decision, and had she said no, Mindy would have called Selene up immediately. Instead, she was here with a girl she knew in passing around campus and the guy she'd been falling for all semester.

She knew her first kiss with a woman, a moment she'd fantasized about and thought of for years, would happen tonight. It was going to be Rani, this beautiful young Indian woman who seemed so confident in herself even if she was new to everything they were doing. Mindy was almost jealous of her for that. She had experience in this. This wasn't the first time her arms had been tied behind her back, though Arthur was much better at it than her ex. Yet, she was much more insecure about it all than Rani seemed to be.

Maybe one day she would have that same self-confidence and not have to fake bravery as she suggested adventure after adventure to Arthur. For now, she simply admired Rani for it and eagerly anticipated getting to know her better in every way.

Arthur turned them onto a new street by tightening his grip on the leash and flexing his arm slightly to create tension. They walked again in silence until Arthur raised his hand in a military stop signal and shifted where he stood, standing directly in front of the two women. A car rolled to a stop sign ahead of them, crossed their street, and continued on.

Rani realized she'd been holding her breath when they started walking again. Mindy had too. They both took deep breaths as Arthur started them walking again. Mindy's pulse was quick but steady. Rani's was beating too fast for her liking.

"Can we go back? Please?" Rani called out. "My king?" She added, hoping that would nullify Arthur's disappointment at her taking away whatever it was he had planned.

"No." Arthur answered. She sounded panicked, but without a safeword or an attempt to use one, she might just be playing into the scene, and he didn't want to ruin her fun if that was what she wanted to do.

"Please?" Rani repeated.

"We're nearly there." Arthur assured her. "We're closer to our destination than if we turned around now." He explained. "I can untie you and give your shirt back if you'd like."

Rani seemed to think about it. She looked at Mindy, who was looking back at her with concern. Mindy was clearly eager to keep going. She didn't know where Arthur was taking them, but she wanted to find out. Rani was curious about that too but was worried that another car was going to roll past and Arthur and the darkness of night wouldn't be enough to block the view of a stranger seeing her in nothing but her bra and jeans, or worse, someone she might know from campus, like a professor.

Mindy had those same concerns, but rather than evoking fear, they produced excitement. She reveled in it, almost wanting it to come to pass. She wanted a near miss in a perfect world, but she'd take what she could get.

"That's okay." Rani said with a nod. "I'll see it through."

"If it helps, you're not showing any more skin than a bikini top might." Arthur said with a small smile.

"I usually wear a t-shirt." Rani admitted. "But I've been... expanding my boundaries in college."

"Same." Mindy chimed in. "Obviously."

Arthur laughed. The three started walking again, and it wasn't long until they reached the spot Arthur was aiming to reach. He turned toward a small dirt path in a line of green trees that led into the park. It was closed since it closed every night at sunset, but he knew there were no rangers to worry about. It was a small wooded park with a pond in the middle of a residential district that sprawled out and butted up against the edge of a golf course.

The woods were dark and quiet. The wind rustled the trees every now and again in an almost rhythmic pattern as though the world were breathing around them. The three of them came to Arthur's favorite spot. He stopped them under a thick tree with branches spreading over them. The tree looked like a column holding up a ceiling, but the leaves had already started falling from it, granting them a view of patches of the star-filled sky.

The spot was perfect, with a view of the pond but no houses in sight. It was peaceful, and even when he came here during the day, it was quiet, except for the occasional laughter or chatter from people in the park passing by on the other side of the brush and slightly down the hill.

"I come here to read sometimes." Arthur admitted. "It's my favorite spot, where I can read outside or meditate."

"Do you bring all your girls here?" Mindy smirked. "It seems like it'd make for a good romantic picnic."

"Or a good spot to murder someone." Rani added.

Arthur chuckled. "It's not entirely remote. At least, not during the day." He warned. "No one can see us from here, but there's a few houses a stone's throw past those trees. So... we can't make too much noise."

"Good to know." Rani nodded. "So what happens now?"

"Now, I'm going to tie Mindy to this tree and make her watch while I make out with you to start." Arthur explained as he stepped up to Mindy and undid the knot that kept the rope attached to her collar. He slipped it through the ring on Rani's collar with a pull. "Or would you rather it the other way around?"

Rani swallowed and looked at Mindy, who was looking down at her feet.

"Or I'll lean against the tree and watch as the two of you make out." Arthur said as though he'd reconsidered his initial desire.

Mindy and Rani looked at each other. Mindy smiled. Rani answered her smile with one of her own and then glanced at Arthur, who wasn't looking at either of them but looping the rope over his hand and elbow like a cord.

Arthur then shrugged off the knapsack, and pulled a small blanket out of it, which he spread on the ground. It was a soft fleece but could have been thicker. Its basic gray color covered the dirt, leaves, and stoneless grass beneath it, making it soft enough when he told them to kneel.

Mindy and Rani knelt, facing each other. Arthur leaned back toward the tree for a moment, sizing them up as they stood on their knees with arms still bound behind their backs in double-column ties. He stepped forward, grabbed Mindy by the pigtail, pulled her head back so she was looking up at him, and then he kissed her. He slowly came to his knees to stand beside them.

Rani watched, waiting for her turn. She didn't have to wait very long. Soon enough, Arthur's lips left Mindy's and came to Rani's, kissing her with just as much passion. He left his right hand on Mindy's head, and his other hand took Rani's, cupping her face as they kissed. Then he pulled back and looked at them expectantly.

"Go on." Arthur said with a hint of encouragement. "If you're ready..."

Rani leaned forward first and came eighty percent toward Mindy's lips before she slowed and hesitated. Mindy seemed still for a moment, staring at Rani's lips until she surged forward and met Rani's mouth with her own. The two kissed, and Arthur sank back to sit on his heels as he watched.

It was an incredibly arousing sight, and he felt blessed to be its sole witness. Mindy looked very sexy in her tight mesh top and short black skirt. The matching thigh highs and bow-tied heels looked sexy as fuck, too, and contrasted nicely with the white collar. Rani looked absolutely gorgeous with her gold jewelry and bright blue lace of her bra contrasting sharply with her dark skin in the ambient light of the moon, stars, and lights of suburbia. Seeing them each leaning forward while kneeling to kiss with their arms tied behind their back was incredibly arousing.

Mindy moaned into the kiss, and Rani answered in kind. Arthur watched their tongues wrestle against one another as their heads shifted position, and he smirked slightly. For something Mindy had wanted to try, she seemed to enjoy it, and he was glad. He was happy to have been able to deliver a night that she wanted to experience, and he hoped that Rani was enjoying it as well.