All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 18'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest11 months ago

Finally a new chapter my withdrawals were kicking in

Ash01234Ash0123411 months ago

Not gonna lie was starting to worry something happened to you happy to see you’ve come back and with a vengeance! Keep up the absolutely amazing work and if you do, do a patreon know that I’ll for sure be one to sign up! Thank you so much for the new chapter and can’t wait for next month!

StolennightStolennight11 months ago

Excellent work as usual

JMChicagoJMChicago11 months ago

Great chapter, I liked seeing how Kat is evolving. Cannot wait to the next chapter. Your story is addicting.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger11 months ago

Absolutely fantastic stuff. Still really hoping Kat finds some desire to play with the rest of the harem, tho! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KeeperonKeeperon11 months ago

Really enjoying this story.

I hope there’s a little more Beth. Arthur takes control of the office and Beth starts to obey and dress for work to Arthur’s requirements.

I hope you can take us on fun journey taming Selene and Kat’s mother. The the main course is going to be your Lynn chapter. All I hope is the bullied doesn’t become the bully. Arthur does not loose himself or become weak. Stops running and deals with it. Will Lynn be a Dom to Serene & Mindy or will she be turned to mush as a slaves, slave and be happy about it?

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

I'm hoping Beth and Arthur get together outside work at some point. Some play with any of the moms would be fun too. I am curious what happened to Lynn at the other colleges. I hope the harem Doms Lynn. I fully expect more campus fallout and wonder about Katelyn, Yvonne, the suitemates. Excellent storytelling and love how the characters are being developed.

cagedboy69cagedboy6911 months ago

The character development in this series is excellent. I read all 18 chapters in under a week. I have greatly enjoyed that there is a story being told and not just sex. I hope that in the chapters to come we see a Lynn who is eager to pay her penance (masochist????). Along with a Kat who is more involved with the harem, maybe after expressing her love/emotional desire for MC too. In the coming chapters I would also love to see more interaction with characters outside the harem and unrelated, downstairs neighbor, theater club, classmates etc who aren't candidates for the harem. With such character development there are boundless opportunities to expand on the world.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am eagerly awaiting the continuation of this series, best on Literotica. Checking in every day for the update.

Ash01234Ash0123410 months ago

Hey don’t know how the next chapter is coming along but know you still got fans out there waiting and hope that you are doing well! Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this whole story, great characters. You really tell a story unlike a lot of other authors on this site. Please keep them coming

H2OwolfH2Owolf9 months ago

This is an awesome series. I've enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really love his time with Kat, as she slowly and at times reluctantly opens up to her true desire to be a submissive.

ClearmuseClearmuse20 days ago

Lovely. Kat is great.

Also Rani remains something of a favorite. Slightly for being different, but also do strong, and open to things at the same time.

SirAeghannSirAeghann19 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, Kat and Rani are both great. Kat is a personal favorite of mine, but Rani is more fun to write, and both see a lot of growth in some more recent chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES