All Comments on 'Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 004'

by RPG_Master

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have given five stars, but this only as encouragement. Three stars would be more realistic.

English clearly is not your mother tongue. English requires different linguistic thought patterns. Read more English texts and try to think in English thought patterns, try to think as an English man.

But all in all: I enjoy your story and look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great chapter. The story is still very good and the grammar really improved!

I would advise editing the previous chapters too, so that new readers are not repelled by the style.

Keep up with the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its really starting to get intresting, keep it up. Loving it

HelgamiteHelgamite3 months ago

Getting more and more interesting! The interaction between El and Cait is making me wonder if they will be teaming up after all! Looking forward to more @RPG_Master

Trc2003Trc20033 months ago

A very captivating chapter!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have enjoyed this story in it's entirety! Each chapter improving. Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How about getting some virgin shortstack goblins and kobolds to join the harem? Also it would be nice if the dude would later also become a mage. Also it would be nice if the guy had a passive ability to beautify his harem members.

wayward_driverwayward_driver15 days ago

Really enjoying this story. Enough to overlook some of the rough grammar. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous