All Comments on 'Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 006'

by RPG_Master

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 1 month ago

Really hope one of the group is a number cruncher to point out how he is going to grow into a juggernaut.

masqbehemothmasqbehemothabout 1 month ago

I personally prefer longer chapters even if it's a longer wait, but you should do the pace you're most comfortable with!

DisquietCertitudeDisquietCertitudeabout 1 month ago

I don't really have a preference as to length. I am interested in seeing where this goes. Is there some reason why teams are specifically 6, and rigid in the classes?

One of my favorite CRPGs in my youth was Tales of the Unknown: The Bard's Tale, the original in the series, and it had a fixed 6 character party size (with a space for a summoned 7th), but there were no restrictions on what classes you had (although trying to go without a bard and a couple of mages was a BAD idea).

Just curious about the rules in your setting, and how immutable they are. Please keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story so far. Lots of potential and it’s really what’s best for you. The story is just starting so it just feels slower

HelgamiteHelgamiteabout 1 month ago

prefer the 12-15k words. makes the story more interesting.

I really hope you keep this going, it's turning out to be a great story series!

AZslyderAZslyderabout 1 month ago

Longer chapters preferred, you can flesh out the content and not have to create additional break points in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awkward sentence structure: "Asking questions like this to her boyfriend was a bit weird".

Correct: Asking her boyfriend questions like this was a bit weird.

I prefer more frequent publications.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great chapter!

zymralzymralabout 1 month ago

I tend to like shorter more frequent stories. However, I don't like when every short story is two paragraphs of story and then sex the rest of the time. I am more in the mostly story with the sex used as a tool to help the story along.

pastlifeuknowpastlifeuknowabout 1 month ago

Love this genre. Normally read the equivalent in ebook format.

Ice_976Ice_976about 1 month ago

I am loving this series!! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely enjoy the longer chapters more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really enjoying this story. Is there anyway that you can post the characters and their class/skills/points, so that you wouldn’t have to scroll to find it.

UnnamedNpcUnnamedNpcabout 1 month ago

I do like the longer chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I continue to like this story. I like the way you brought Ava into the story - her thoughts and problem/concerns. I think she will be a good member of the team. I am looking forward to seeing the formation of the team. I like the 12k length better; the story flows better. But if you get to a good break point, I can live with some of the stories being shorter. Keep up the good writing, very enjoyable so far.

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 1 month ago

I like longer.... But as often as possible. 8>D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m really liking the story so far. Good background and motivation for the characters. A nice slow build allowing us to see the emotions of our heroes. I liked the inclusion of Ava with the potential conflict between her and her brother. Two small criticisms and one request. First as noted by others in the comments some of the sentence structure needs work so maybe work with your editor on making it less awkward. Secondly the addition of Tiffany seems jarring to the plot line, after so much discussion on the importance of someone who can fit into the party, her inclusion is too quick without serious thought and discussion. For myrequest, a wrap up at the end of each chapter with everyone’s stats and abilities. Great series! Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I prefer shorter more frequent ones as I've found with reading many stories that if their are bigger breaks between posts the more likely it is the author will leave the story unfinished, and this premise is too good to leave incomplete. Keep up the writing RPG

RPG_MasterRPG_Masterabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments; I really appreciate the feedback and that you enjoy my story.

I think I'll stick with longer parts, although ultimately it will depend on the plot.

Regarding the descriptions of skills, as some have mentioned, I plan to add them at the end of each part starting from the next one.

As for the feedback about Tiffany, perhaps she did appear a bit suddenly and they immediately agreed to go to the dungeons with her, but to be clear, they've only agreed to go together this one time for now. It's not a commitment to form a team together yet; they'll just be testing things out for now, and what the future holds? Well, you'll find out in the upcoming parts.

Regarding grammar and odd sentence structures, I'm aware there's an issue with that and I'm still working on it.

As for the comment about shorter parts to increase the chance of me continuing to write, I don't think there's anything to worry about. I only started writing five months ago, but I've grown to love it. It brings me a lot of joy, so I don't think I'll stop writing.

Once again, thank you for all the feedback

wayward_driverwayward_driver28 days ago

Lovin it! More please :)

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I'd personally enjoy a bit shorter pieces but them being more common. Great read still, keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Curious when is the next part going to be posted?

RPG_MasterRPG_Master6 days agoAuthor

I already uploaded it. It's pending for moderation, I think it could be tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Love this. I like the longer sections i can get into. Thank you so much for your time

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 days ago

Two things I am wondering about. First, is the harem limited to only people in their party? A party cannot have 2 support classes seems to be a theme for some reason, and I don't recall hearing an explanation for that. Assuming that is true, will Asher's limited healing skills be enough for the group? OK three things; once they have a full team and Asher comes into his full skills/stats, will he still be considered a support class?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The story is great! Even the little bit odd party building parts are "realistic" RPG situation. :)

I prefer longer parts.

I agree with the question from dontyouwishyouknew about the harem specificities and the limitation of double support, hoping to get some new information as the story progress. :)

If I look for the grammar errors I can find some ( I am not native speaker either) but I am happy that RPG_Master is working on improvement. It is good for both of him and the readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous