Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, baby, daddy's coming!!!" I growled and just as I ...

Anna pulled her head back and jumped to her feet. Smiling, she gave me a light peck on the cheek and slipped my boxers back over my ready-to-cum cock. She straightened her clothes, shook out her hair and turned back to the breakfast sausages she had been frying before I came in, washing off the spatula I had just used on her cunt. My fat daddy sausage was abandoned, jutting feebly out between the folds of my robe into noting but air.

"Daddy needs to save his strength. But you should definitely hold on to that last thought ..." Anna smiled sweetly at me over her shoulder.

"I think", she said, turning back towards me, the playfulness gone and earnestness in her voice, "that daddy should go claim the last of his daughters. And make his harem complete. Can you imagine the joy, the perfection, of having all the women of your family ready to worship you cock whenever you feel the need?

I am so proud of our family, how close knit we are, everything we do together although our girls are all grown up. There is so much love and now we are finding a new way to express it. But to enjoy this new side of love, I think everybody needs to be included. There should be no secrets. We need Tiff to be aware of the chance to have her body stuffed full of her Daddy's big, hard cock, and to know that she's sharing that privilege not only with me, but with all her sisters. I think she will jump at the chance, once you have convinced her in the right way. I don't think any of the girls of this family could resist their handsome, loving daddy.

But as I said, you will have to approach Tiff a little differently, to make her take her place in your harem. She needs a little more ... force. I think all of our daughters have inherited my dark, submissive streak to some degree, but I know that Tiffany is on a level of her own. I think this is why she has never been with someone for very long, you know. So many have come and gone. I think it is because she hasn't dared to be honest with them about what she really needs."

"But, I mean Tiff is so ... "

"I know, but there is this other side to her personality that she keeps to herself. To the world, and I think in a large part to herself as well, she is this amazing, bubbly bundle of joy. That is her core. But she also has a darker side that she wants to explore, but she can't. Because she hasn't gotten the chance. But now ... maybe she will. If you will just help her."

"Help her by taking her against her will? That is so fucked up."

"And yet, that's what she wants. Please. Go to her. Make her happy. Make her whole. And let her join the family in this new and amazing way." Anna's eyes called upon me to go.

Shaking my head, I turned around and started walking down the hall towards my daughter's room. My dick was still ready to explode-hard from my wife's submissive, yet abruptly aborted worship.

As I went down the corridor, Tiffany suddenly stepped out of her room, as if on cue. Unprepared and slightly panicked, I tried to cover myself up with my robe.

"Morning, daddy", TIff chirped, oblivious to my predicament, flashing me her trademark smile.

My second and most precious daughter, was still dressed in her usual nightwear, a slightly too small t-shirt with a silly print - she must have dozens - and a pair of pyjama shorts. I took in her appearance in the perverted new light of the night and morning.

While Morgan has spent her young adulthood trying to cover up what turned out to be an amazing body, Tiffany has never been shy about her physical appearance. Even though I had never to this day thought of her in a sexual way, I was well aware of Tiff's endowments and the casualness with which she displayed them. Her body type is quite different from her mother's or her sisters'. Where Anna and Morgan are tall goddesses of rather slim builds, but with amazing, well-rounded asses, and the trips are all petite perkiness, Tiffany is an explosion of curves. An hourglass epiphany. Even in her nondescript sleeping attire, her body was screaming for attention.

Tiffany is neither a tall nor a thin girl, which makes the sheer amount of curves that manages to fit into her smallish frame all the more spectacular. As I watched her, I couldn't believe that I had never thought of her in a sexual way before. I mean, it wouldn't have been normal for me to do so, but when your daughter had a body like Tiffany's, it really wouldn't have been that abnormal either.

She is a natural blonde with some kind of 90's hairstyle (okay, maybe I'm a boomer, but that's what it looks like to me) that frames her slightly roundish, but pretty face. Her curves start off at her full, pouty lips, made for laughing and kissing, and never stop. As I stood watching her in the new light of a father craving his daughters sexually, I marvelled at the way her fairly long neck, slender shoulders and undersized t-shirt made her breasts jut out almost obscenely. Tiffany's tits are by no means balloons - probably large C-cups - but in contrast to her overall size and what she was wearing, they looked deliciously big. She was definitely going to be the most top heavy girl in my harem. I wanted to see them so badly! I wanted her to lose that silly t-shirt so that I could feast on my baby girl's fat titties.

But there was so much more for my new lecherous daddy eyes to see than her tits. The too short shirt revealed Tiffany's well-tanned tummy and helped to accentuate her curves, as her hips flared out stretching the shorts beyond their real capacity. Those poor shorts fought on valiantly to manage her plus size booty, but had to surrender barely half way down her cheeks, and as Tiff turned away heading for the bathroom, I had a magnificent view of her ass. On the tall, statuesque bodies of Anna and Morgan, the family signature trait looked large, but well proportioned. On my bit sized second daughter, it seemed almost like a caricature. Her tushy was decidedly less muscular than either her mother's or her sister's, too, jiggling and wobbling delightfully under the straining fabric. I stared entranced at the awaiting paradise that was my daughter's ass, before Tiffany closed the bathroom door behind her.

As she disappeared, I stood in the hallway for a good, long while, like a dunce with a raging hard on, unable to do anything but marvel at the blessings my family had bestowed upon me. The physical perfection. The love. It was almost too much to take in. So far, five women of exquisite beauty and kindness had dedicated themselves to my sexual fulfilment. And still, maybe the best was yet to come. The brief encounter with arguably the loveliest of all my daughters had lessened my hesitation towards my wife's dark and twisted plan for me and Tiffany.

I h a d to have Tiffany too! My sexual desire for her was so intense that it almost took my breath away. My cock pulsed madly and I could feel a small river of precum staining my underwear, as my balls churned in ferocious lust. And if having her required ... taking her, well, maybe that was the way it had to be?

And suddenly, I decided how I would do it.

To temporarily pull my darling Tiffany out of the loving, but non-sexual relationship we were in now, and into the new dark and sinful layer I wanted to add to the relationship I had to shock her. I had to make her confront a new reality, and make her react to it before she had the chance to think too hard about it. I had to pressure her, and keep the pressure up until she succumbed to the new facts of who her daddy was, who she was and what our new relationship could be.

With a feral grin I undid the belt, making the robe fall to the sides, and the huge erection tenting my already stained boxers immediately obvious. I resisted the urge to jerk my throbbing cock.

Here it was. My chance to complete my harem. And, if Anna was to be believed, my chance to make the dreams of my last, favourite daughter come true, but in a way she would never expect.

I started to bang on the bathroom door.

"Tiffany, open up!!!" I made my voice neutral, so she would not know what to expect.

"What's the matter, dad?", came Tiffany's surprised answer a second later.

"Open the door right now!!"

There was another moment of silence.

"Why? What's wrong?"

This time more banging was my only response.

"Okay, hold your horses." It sounded as if she couldn't decide on being worried or annoyed.

I heard the toilet flush and water started running in the sink, before the lock clicked open.

Tiffany looked up at me in the mirror in total surprise as I barged in and closed the door behind me. She was washing her hands, bent over the sink slightly, her ass jutting out towards me. As if telling me that what I was about to do was ok.

"What's up, dad?" She started to turn towards me, but suddenly she stopped and I could see how her eyes fixed on the huge protrusion in my boxer shorts, sticking out of my robe like on a pervert. Her eyes sought mine in the mirror, her expression so evenly split between amusement and horror it was comical.

"DAD! Your ... "

I met her eyes in the mirror, giving her an apologetic look.

"I know, baby, I am sorry. Daddy's big cock is very hard. Your mother left me hanging, or maybe standing up, is a better word ..."

At this, she actually blushed and looked down in total embarrassment. We had of course talked about sex in general terms many times, but I had never before spoken to her about anything connected to my own personal sexuality. "Oh, my God, daddy, TMI!"

But before she turned away, I could also see a small, warmish smile on her face. I knew Tiffany had always found inspiration and comfort in mine and Anna's apparent physical attraction and love for one another, despite us being, you know, really old people.

"So, was there something you actually wanted?" Tiffany's voice revealed puzzlement and just a hint of amusement at me barging in on her in the bathroom with a big erection. "We don't usually share the bathroom, you know. I am not done here, and it seems like you could use some privacy." She let out a small giggle.

Tiffany's complete obliviousness to what I was about to do to her was in itself arousing to me. There was an ... innocence to her take on the situation that made my own unnatural lust stronger. Her reaction, on the other hand, was of course natural. Why would she ever expect her father, the person she trusted more than anyone in the world, to have ulterior motives?

Despite this, however, my conscience didn't even flinch. I guess the unbelievable events of the last 12 hours had forever changed something fundamental in my moral landscape. The idea of my daughters being my women to use and to abuse - my harem - was an integral part of my thinking now. I still loved them more than life itself, but the fatherly love had broadened and become much more possessive.

There was no reason this daughter should be treated differently than her sisters, was there? No, she would be mine. Whatever doubts I still had on violating the trust of my favourite daughter was washed away. I would never hurt her. I would take care of her. I would give her what her mother insisted she had been dreaming of all of her adult life. I would always be her Daddy.

Tiffany looked up at me standing there in her bathroom with my big cock very obviously still erect. "Dad, what are you doing here? You are being a little weird now." She smiled her lovely disarming smile that always defused tense situations, and made everybody at ease. Yet, I could see a tiny speck of doubt in her eyes. Why was her apparently horny father joining her in the bathroom and closing the door?

"Oh, honey, I just had a little talk with your mother." I kept my voice flat and my face serious, preparing for my next move.

"Okaaay." Tiffany was trying to unsuccessfully read the situation, and decided to defuse it with humour.

She smiled in fake innocence and made her voice ironically girlish. "That sounds serious. Am I in trouble, daddy?"

She turned her eyes away from me and looked back at herself in the mirror, maybe as a signal that this really was too absurd a conversation for an adult daughter to have with her father and his erection.

I could feel that erection twitch as my newly depraved mind reacted to her tone and her words, disregarding their ironic intent.

"Yes. You a r e in trouble, Tiffany."

Before she had time to react or respond, I closed the distance between us, and pressed my raging boner up against my daughter's big, beautiful half-clad ass. It felt just as soft and welcoming as I had imagined. At the same time my hands reached out and grabbed her wrists, locking her arms behind her in a firm grip, as she was pushed up against the bathroom sink.

Her head snapped up, in a different kind of shock than before.

"DAD!! What are you doing?!" Instinctively, she started to struggle in my grip, but I had no problem holding her arms in place with just one of my strong Daddy hands. "It's not funny!!"

"I am sorry, sweetie." I repeated, and used my free hand to move back some of her hair, which had fallen to cover a part of her face, so that our eyes could meet in the mirror again.

I could see the total incomprehension on my poor daughter's face now. Tiffany struggled to understand what was happening, what her sweet, good-natured daddy was doing. Was this some kind of bad joke? Did he really think this was funny?

The father in me yearned to comfort her, to abort this insane idea. To apologize somehow and tell her it was a stupid mistake. Maybe try to convince her that I was drunk.

But my daddycock could feel the perfect softness as it rested impatiently on the globes of her ass, already trying to nestle down into the magical valley between them. In the mirror I could see her round tits, and this close up it was very obvious that there was no bra covering them, just the thin fabric of her light t-shirt. And finally, there was Anna's voice in my head, claiming beyond reason that this was what Tiffany wanted. What she needed. And that there was no one better than me to give her that.

I couldn't turn back now. I didn't want to. I had to make it work

"I am sorry", I said a third time, my face a mask of mild, wildly insufficient apology. I reached out with the hand that wasn't holding Tiff's arms behind her back and slowly closed it around my daughter's succulent right breast. "Mommy didn't finish me off properly. So I decided to let you give it a try instead." I squeezed her breast through the thin t-shirt, and the sensation was literally unlike anything I had ever experienced. All my life, I had only been with small breasted women. So this is what it felt like to really have your hands full of a grown woman's delights.

"NO! DAD!!" Tiffany finally realized what was about to happen. She flexed her arms to break free of my grip. "What the fuck are you doing?! Stop!! MOM!!"

I leaned in close to her ear and lowered my voice to a whisper.

"Shh, darling. I have already taken all of your sisters with your mother's help, practically holding their legs apart for me, so there is no use screaming for mommy."

I could see the disbelief in Tiffany's eyes, and then the horror when she saw the confidence in mine.

"What are you talking about, dad?! Why are you doing this to me?!" She wasn't screaming anymore, instead there was almost a sob to her voice.

Using my tight grip, I moved her hands to feel the dick on the outside of my boxers, making her touch it. She immediately tried to pull her hands away, but not before the touch had made me squirt another batch of precum. The front of my shorts were a gooey mess by now and I forced my daughter's hands back and made them wet and sticky.

"THAT is why, baby. Daddy's big dick needs a woman. Badly." I backed my crotch up a little and started to dry hump my daughter's rump, going almost insane at the thought that only two thin layers of fabric separated my glans from her asshole. At the same time, I squeezed her breast a little harder, relishing how the supple flesh yielded to my rough manhandling.

As my fingers found my struggling daughter's nipple through the shirt, I found it hard and erect. Could it be? I pinched it, and Tiffany let out a small noise somewhere between a scream and a moan.

"And as my favourite daughter has grown up to become such a perfect woman in every way ..." I pinched her nipple again, a little harder this time. The same sound . "... I couldn't think of anyone better to take care of Daddy's cock."

"No, dad, you can't do this!! Please stop!! It's incest! It's wrong!! It's so fucking wrong! I You are my dad and I love you. I don't want you to do this to me!" I could see a tear in Tiffany's eyes as the words came tumbling out.

But I also noticed something else. The nipple on the breast that wasn't being mauled by Daddy's hands was also erect! I reluctantly let go of her other breast, and pulled the shirt down to make it tighter over her chest. It made her big tits flatten somewhat, but her nipples were so hard they defiantly pushed the stretched fabric out almost a full inch. For a second, I considered just ripping the shirt to pieces to free them, but decided to save that for later.

"Well, Daddy loves you too, Tiffany. So, so much. And I've found out a new way to love you and your sisters." I pushed my iron hard dick against her, making her feel its size and readiness to ravish her. "But, you see, I am not sure you're telling the truth about what YOU want." As I caught her eye in the mirror, I pointedly lowered my gaze to her erect nipples. "Let's find out!"

I got the belt out of my robe, wrapped it around Tiffany's wrists, and quickly tied a knot behind her back. Not too hard, but a little harder than was strictly necessary. If Anna was right about what Tiffany craved sexually, a knot this tight would please her by making her constantly reminded she was bound. I also reached behind me and locked the bathroom door.

"Stop! You have to stop! Let me go! Untie me!" As Tiffany continued to struggle with all of her restrained body, trying to get away, I simply embraced her tightly from behind with my strong Daddy arms, to make her realize the futility of her efforts and my complete domination over her.

"No, y o u have to stop, baby. Stop struggling or Daddy will have to punish you!" My voice was low, safe and kind. Not threatening, just a father patiently explaining something important to his young daughter.

At the word "punish", Tiffany made a small sobbing noise in her throat, and after ten seconds or so of me holding her tightly she stopped struggling against me. I didn't think she was fully subdued, though. I watched her image in the mirror and could see that our small wrestling match had left her hair and clothes somewhat dishevelled. Her eyes were still defiant, however, sending daggers at me. Almost as pointy as her nipples, I mused, marvelling again at their hardness and how unbelievably sexy they were.

"Good girl." I made my voice as deep, as masculine, as fatherly as possible, signalling how pleased Daddies could become when their daughters were obedient.

"Now, let's see." I took a step back and finally had the chance to put my hands on my daughter's soft pillowy ass cheeks. I caressed them gently, enjoying the sensation when my hands left the shorts clad top parts and reached the naked bottom parts, where the too small shorts did not reach. The feeling of my skin on hers was electric. But touching was, of course, not enough. When I had a handful of each cheek, I squeezed long and hard. The tactile pleasure of kneading my twenty year old daughter's round, fat buttocks almost made me cum.

"Ow, dad, you're hurting me!" There was definitely a hurt look in Tiffany's eyes, but there was no real pain in her voice.