Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry, baby!" I stopped squeezing. "Maybe it will feel better without these?"

I grabbed one side of her small shorts in each hand, and just ripped the flimsy material apart. It tore with a satisfying sound of boundlessness and perverted purpose.

"No! Dad, what the fuck are you doing?! Why are you ripping my clothes?!" Tiffany was back to screaming and she tried to turn around, to face me or maybe to get away. I quickly stepped in and enveloped her in my daddyarms again. This time she fought back a little longer and started to call me names. She seemed to think that she could slip downwards, and get out of my grasp that way. As she tried to do so, she pushed her now almost naked ass against me, rubbing it against the erection in my shorts. Despite it being a non-starter, she tried it three times, four times, five times before she gave up.

My sexually dominant streak was heavily triggered by the combination of my daughter's struggling, her ass rubbing against my cock as she struggled and my physical restraining of her struggle by wrapping my arms around her and just holding her tight.

I loved the resistance she put up, but I decided it was necessary to finally get some answers to if the situation was a turn on for her as well. Was any of what her mother had claimed true, or had I just committed the ultimate sin, of forcing my daughter into something that would make her hate me forever? Besides Anna's insistence, there was only the still rock hard nipples to indicate that Tiffany was anything but crushed by my sudden and one-sided change to the nature of our warm, but very traditional father-daughter relationship.

As Tiffany's struggling subsided, I gripped her tightly round her midriff with one arm and reached for her pussy with my free hand. This was it.

Before I even touched her, I could sense the heat radiating from her crotch area. Encouraged, my fingers reached the front of her small g-string panties.

They were wet.

And when I say wet, I mean sopping. Niagara falls wet. Tiffany was wet enough that from the light pressure of my fingers, the fabric stuck to her body.

There was no mistaking it; whether she wanted to or not, my bubbly sweet, twenty year old daughter was horny as hell from getting bound and molested by her father.

As she felt me touching her, Tiffany started struggling again, even more fiercely.

"NO! STOP! What the fuck are you doing?! Oh, my god, dad, you can't ...!"

As I allowed my hand to explore the soppy mess that was the outside of my daughter's panties, I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Even though - at this point of insane lust - I wasn't sure I would have been able to stop myself even if she had been truly unwilling, the fact that at least some part of her wanted to be treated this way was like a door opening to me. Sure, there would be a difficult, but important conversation to be had afterwards, but right now I could focus on giving both of us what we craved.

I pushed two of my fingers against Tiffany's pussy hard enough to make them penetrate even with the fabric in the way. I relished how I could see conflict in her face in the mirror: there was anger and horror and shame, sure, but I thought I could also see other emotions battling for control inside of her. I leaned in to speak softly into her ear.

"Soooo, my special darling. It seems like you haven't been completely honest with your Daddy about what YOU want. It seems that Daddy's princess is maybe also Daddy's wet ... slut!"

At "slut", I roughly pulled the panties to the side and shoved two fingers as far inside my daughter's drenched pussy as they would go. Tiffany's whole body stiffened, and she let out a shriek and started fidgeting to get my fingers out.

She started protesting, in a small intense voice. "No, daddy! No, no, please! No, don't ..." I could see how the expressive face of my beautiful daughter register a full rainbow of emotions, as I slowly started to pump my long fingers into her.

I ignored her protests for now, and instead increased the pace.

"Well, doesn't my little Tiffany like her daddy's fingers pumping into her wet, little pussy ..."

The flexing of our muscles - hers to escape, mine to secure - added to the endorphine rush of finding out that my sweet Tiffany actually got off from the rough treatment. I quickly added another finger, making it three, while I used the heel of my hand to harshly rub her clit and the top of her pussy. There were actual audible squishing sounds as my fingers pistoned in and out of my girl's sloppy cunt.

"No, dad! Please ... please stop!"

"Oh, do you think I am overstepping the normal boundaries of our daddy-daughter relationship, baby? Should a daddy not be finger fucking his daughter like this?" I continued to molest Tiffany's cunt.

"How can you talk to me like this, dad?!", she hissed. "I'm your DAUGHTER! It's fucking incest! It's insane! You have to let me go!!"

"I don't HAVE to do anything, baby. That is the beauty of my new family harem. I can do whatever I want to my harem girls as long as it brings me pleasure. But do you know what the best part is?" I could feel her whole body trembling in my pussy grip. "The best part ... is that I can give them pleasure too."

"NO! Stop it, dad! Take them out! Please!! Take them out!!" I could see tears in her eyes as she twisted this way and that, in fruitless attempts to come free, as her hands were still safely bound behind her.

I caught her eyes in the mirror, and saw the anguish. I thought I knew some of the complicated mix she was feeling, but I decided I had to break down the barrier completely, and make her admit the truth not only to me but to herself as well. I continued to speak softly, but urgently, almost in a whisper, as my fingers kept battering her vagina, while my big cock was furiously humping through the boxers against her nearly naked ass.

"Why does Daddy have to stop, baby? Is Daddy hurting his princess? Is Daddy's big fingers in your tight wet pussy hurting you?" I increased the pace. "Or is there some other reason that you don't want your own Daddy to fingerfuck your little pussy so hard?"

"NO! I mean ... yes ... please stop, dad, before ..."

"Before what, baby?"

I cruelly continued to pleasure her, as I could hear her breathing increase. Her heavy breasts were heaving like waves crashing against the shore and her nipples were still pointed knobs, ready to get pulled and tweaked.

"I ... please ... dad ... I'm ...". She was panting now, so close to admitting her acceptance of the situation. I could see her eyes were closed in anticipation.

"Well ..." I kept going until her breathing told me she was at the very cusp.

"I guess, I'd better stop then." In one motion, I pulled out my fingers and took a small step back, denying Tiffany any physical contact.

Tiffany's eyes shot open, and we stared at each other in the mirror. She was still panting heavily. Her eyes were wild.

"NOOO!!! No, dad! Please ... please ..."

I put on a face of fatherly concern and made my voice politely inquisitive.

"Please, what, baby? I stopped like you wanted me to."

"Oh, dad, please don't be cruel ... I need ... please ..." Her physical and emotional need made her more beautiful to me than ever, as her eyes pleaded with me in the mirror.

Even though it hurt me, I made my face stern as I met her gaze.

"I need you to say it, baby. You know why."

"But I can't, dad! You ... you know me so well ... can't you just ..."

"SAY IT!", I barked, knowing I had to give her the last push.

She bowed her head slightly, allowing the hair to cover her eyes. Her demeanour could have been interpreted as positively demure, had it not been for her proud tits straining obscenely against the tight t-shirt.

She mumbled something inaudible, the tone of her voice ragged, a mix of desperation and lust.

I leaned in again, wrapping her in my embrace. I was once again the kind, understanding father, ready to help his daughter make sense of the world.

"What was that, pumpkin?", I whispered.

There was a moment of silence, with nothing but our heavy breathing, mine and my girl's, to fill it.

"Please, dad ..." her whisper was even softer than mine. "Please ... touch me!"

Instantly, I shoved my three middle fingers back into the sloppy heaven of Tiffany's puss.

Even though I was prepared for it, the suddenness and strength of Tiffany's orgasm took me by surprise. Screaming at the top of her lungs, her whole curvaceous body started to twitch and shake uncontrollably. It was a good thing I was already holding her tightly as she could not keep her own balance with her hands restrained and her body racked with pleasure.

I just held her close until she eventually came out of her orgiastic high. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Oh, dad, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to!!! I just ... I couldn't ...", she started babbling. "I am such a ... such a horrible ..."

I couldn't let my beautiful girl suffer this way. I had to give her something, some reassurance that what was happening to her, and her reaction to it, was in no way her fault. I turned her around in my arms and to her complete surprise - and my own - silenced her with a kiss that was tender in all the old ways and new ways that I loved my daughter. As I held the kiss, I could feel her answering it, hesitantly, and as I broke the kiss, she looked up at me with a slight smile in her tearfilled eyes.

"You must never be embarrassed about surrendering to your Daddy or being his slut, baby." My voice was firm and demanding, "Sometimes Daddy will have to punish you for being a slut, but you should remember that it never ever means your Daddy doesn't love you."

"I ... I don't understand ... dad ..." Her voice, usually so confident and happy, sounded uncharacteristically lost."Isn't this wrong? What we're doing? It's ... incest and you have bound me ... and forced yourself on me ... and I ...oh, my god ... I came on your fingers ... Isn't it ...? I don't understand."

I cut her off.

"You don't have to understand, baby. When it comes to this, you don't have to understand. You only have to know that Daddy loves you and do exactly what Daddy tells you. Can you do that?"

Tiffany seemed unsure of what to do, what to say, a complicated mix of feelings rushing through her.

That would not do.

I quickly spun her around again, and lowered her upper body over the sink to the point that her face was pressed up against the mirror and her delicious ass was jutting out towards me, her bound hands resting in the small of her back. My hand, still wet and sticky from her pussy came down in a hard smack on one of her mouth watering buttocks. She yelped in surprise and pain.

"I said: can you do that, Tiffany?"

She still seemed to struggle with an answer and I smacked her other cheek just as hard. Again, she yelped.

"Ow!!!"

"I still don't have an answer!"

I grabbed the thin g-string in my hands and ripped the panties free of my daughter's body. They snapped sharply and Tiffany screamed again at this new violation, although mostly from the surprise.

Her lower body was now completely naked. I balled what remained of her panties up in my hand, pulled her up to a standing position again and showed them to her in the mirror.

"We can't have you screaming, sweetie. No matter if it's from your punishment or from daddy's fingers and cock making you cum. You'll wake the whole house, and we can't have that, now, can we? Do I need to put your sopping wet panties in your mouth, Tiffany?"

Our faces were only inches apart, but looking at each other in the mirror created a distance that made it easier for me to say these things to the daughter I had always felt closest to. At the idea of being gagged, I could see my daughter's eyes widen in fear. At the same time there was also something more there. I don't know how to describe it more than that her eyes were spirited, alive in a way that rose above the mundane.

She seemed to come to a decision.

"Fuck you, dad!", she suddenly spat, more like a challenge than a sign of resignation and hate. "It doesn't matter what happened, we both know that this is wrong! Let me go NOW, or I'll scream bloody murder!" She wiggled in her restraints again.

I loved my strong, sexy daughter for fighting back. I pressed my face up next to hers, our cheeks touching, as we faced off in the mirror.

"I just love punishing your big beautiful ass, baby. It's the ass of an angel and I think it will take absolutely everything I can give it. Does my angel girl love having her ass punished?"

My hand came down hard on one of her cheeks again. She moaned deeply, but whether from pain or pleasure, or maybe both, I could not say. Either way, as she opened her mouth, I fed her the trashed remains of her of her stained panties. Her shocked expression in the mirror told me that she had misread my intention on actually going through with gagging her, but now her protests transformed into an unintelligible murmur.

"Much better. No loud screaming, and you don't need your voice to answer my question anyway. You just need to nod.

So, again, Tiffany, when it comes to this, will you from now on do exactly what Daddy tells you?"

Bent over the family bathroom sink, with her hands bound, her sopping wet panties in her mouth, having just cum violently on her daddy's fingers and risking another spanking, my darling daughter Tiffany seemed to reach a different decision from the one just a moment ago.

She nodded vigorously.

"Good, baby. Very good." I ran my hand through her full blonde hair, caressing her gently. "Stay there, honey." Then I took a step back to admire my beautiful girl.

To keep her balance, Tiffany had positioned herself with her legs spread two feet apart. As she leaned forward over the bathroom sink, this created the perfect stance for admiring her voluptuous beauty. The centrepiece of the work of art that was my daughter, was her ample ass. Seeing it now, completely naked and indecently displayed, I marvelled at its size and roundness. Unlike Morgan's or even Anna's, it wasn't muscular or tight, but full and fat and jiggly. At the same time, there was a lightness to it. The cheeks looked like soft, fluffy pillows, begging you to put your face between them or let your hard cock rest on them for a moment before you shoved it inside. Or just spank them and spank them to see how they would shake and wobble.

But Tiffany's bent over, submissive stance also allowed me to get a peek at her little pussy hiding somewhere underneath that marvellous ass. I could see it winking back at me, with what looked like a cute landing strip above it. It's most prominent feature right now, however, was a glistening strand of girlcum hanging from it. I loved my girl's copious wetness, as it was obviously another trait inherited from her mother. I had a fantasy flash of Tiffany and her mother, their legs interlocked in scissors, grinding their drenched pussies together, as they served my daddycock with their mouths.

Seeing Tiffany's wet pussy and pillows of tushy heaven, I just couldn't endure the lack of physical contact any longer. I pulled down the hem of my shorts just enough to let my hard monster out. As it whipped out of the shorts, a long, slimy strand of precum was released and slowly started to drop towards the floor. I quickly closed the distance to my daughter and the gooey mess landed on Tiffany's rump instead. It smeared her right cheek and then began to treacle down into the crack of her ass. The marking of my final harem girl had begun.

I lowered my fat daddycock, nestling it lightly between my daughter's cheeks. I could feel the supple flesh of her cheeks push against it from either side, as if trying to envelop and swallow it into its softness. I needed to penetrate something so bad, and presented with this absolute heaven, there was no way for me to resist.

Before I allowed myself to succumb completely to my and my daughter's darkest fantasies, however, I knew there was something important I had to do. I reached out and slowly, almost ceremonially wrapped my large right hand around my young daughter's throat. Tiffany watched in horror and amazement as she felt her dominant daddy claim her in a chokehold. Her eyes went wide and agitated in the mirror, and I could hear her pant and try to scream through the gag. After positioning my hand, I merely held it there, without pressure.

I leaned in again, but this time my voice had no sexual quality to it.

"My love. We're about to go on an amazing adventure that I never thought we would share. I want you to live out all your fantasies and you are my fantasy come true. But it is your fantasy, and you are in control of it. Whenever you want to stop, you just say my name. If you say my name, we step out of the fantasy, stop and everything goes back to normal. And if you can't say my name, for example if someone has stuffed your own panties into your mouth, you just shake your head. No matter what happens, I will look and listen for these signs, and respect them. Do you understand me, Tiffany?"

As I started talking, in my normal voice in this abnormal situation, I could see surprise in her eyes. And as I finished, there was suddenly an understanding in her eyes. For an instance, I could see her eyes smiling at me, full of joy, despite her predicament. When she nodded yes, her whole body relaxed a little.

My heart was pounding as I asked my final, most important question.

"I will ask you just this once, even though as I said, you can always make us stop. Tiffany, do you want to step back into the fantasy?"

Thump, thump, thump, went my heart.

My daughter, with my hand around her throat, her panties stuffed in her mouth and her hands bound behind her back, seemed to hesitate for a second.

And then, at the same time as their was the briefest of nods in the mirror, she pushed her big, beautiful ass against my cock. Not hard, but very distinct. The final sign of acceptance from my last harem girl.

I could feel the adrenaline in my body spike as my mind rushed to all the things I could and would do to my Tiffany to make us both happy and content. The dark things that I had only showed to Anna a long ways into our marriage.

My hand closed ever so slightly around my daughter's neck, and I felt her eyes widen again. I had to remind myself that even though these kind of actions might have been a part of Tiffany's fantasies, she had never had a chance to experience them. To surrender in the way I would make her surrender was virgin territory for her.

"You are mine and you will submit to me completely. In fact, you will join all of your sisters and your mother as one of Daddy's harem girls." I could see the surprise in Tiff's eyes at this revelation, but I didn't let her catch up.

"But you will have a very special place in Daddy's harem, as you've always had in my heart. You will be the girl I turn to when I wake up in the early morning, and can't go back to sleep until I've rammed my fat morning wood into a tight pussy. And when I've had a rough day at work and just need a rage fuck to improve my mood, I will come to you and take what I need without asking. Sometimes I will play hide and seek with you when we're alone in the house at night, except you will have no idea we're playing, until Daddy's cock slams into the hole you least expect."

At this, Tiffany let out a small moan, loaded with emotion. She moved her legs closer together, trying ineffectually to touch herself without the use of her tightly bound hands.

"Do you want that, sweetie? Do you want to be Daddy's special slut, always ready to whatever Daddy wants, even when you're not?"

Her eyes, her best way of communicating with her mouth stuffed with her panties and a hand wrapped around her throat, sought mine in the mirror. There was such a desperation in them, unlike anything I had seen in Tiffany's eyes before. This was such a new emotion to see in my Tiffany, always so cool, so used to getting what she wanted through her good looks, easy charm and pleasant manner. I could sense that there was still a mix of feelings contained in her desperation: fear of what might happen, shame for what had already happened and most of all, a burning need for everything to happen.