Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my hand a little tighter, making Tiffany breathe heavily through her nose. Her head was now locked in its upward position by my hand, making it very hard to nod, but still possible to shake it sideways. I wanted to push my girl a little bit more, to make sure that she wanted the reality as well as the fantasy, and to shake her head no if this was not what she had been looking for.

I felt her try to move her head in assent, but fail. Her eyes grew a shade more desperate, as she wanted to confirm her special place in my harem, but couldn't. But then I saw her realize something and her expressive eyes shifted from desperate and needy to positively mischievous. Suddenly I felt her the palms of her bound hands wrap around my dick resting on her ass. Somehow she had managed to twist her palms upwards, despite the bond, and now she had an awkward, but firm grip on my daddycock.

Panting and moaning, her large tits pressing deliciously outwards as she worked, Tiffany slowly managed to pull my cock down into her asscrack. I reluctantly lowered my gaze from the fat tits straining against the t-shirt in the mirror and watched in amazement as my daughter worked my cock back towards her tiny star hole, hiding like a shy flower between her voluptuous cheeks. I helped her a little by moving in the direction she was trying for, and finally she had repositioned my cock from resting on her ass to hovering less than an inch from her exposed cunt and asshole. My glans looked enormous as it was positioned right by her sphincter.

Tiffany made a screaming noise muffled through the gag, making me look up and face her in the mirror. When she knew she had my full attention, my daughter finally answered all my questions and lifted all my worries by suddenly SHOVING her ass backwards up against my waiting daddycock, making her intentions perfectly clear.

In the mirror our eyes met smiling, as we reached a new daddy-slutdaughter understanding.

And so, I decided, we were done with this protracted, unusual foreplay. I would finally take my last, favourite daughter, completing the harem and making me the happiest man on earth.

I raised my hand holding Tiffany's throat an inch higher, forcing her to follow upwards and display her magnificent tits for me in the mirror.

And then I just shoved my daddycock into my daughter's tight pussy.

Once again the gates to heaven opened, and I was invited into Paradise by a perfect angel. My daughter's slickness enabled me to push my big cock all the way up her cunt on the very first attempt. The feeling of having my dick completely enveloped in tight, sticky girlpussy all the way from the tip to the root made me lose any notion of going easy on Tiffany, and instead I started to pound her in a quite spectacular way. This was what a family harem could bring you - complete sexual gratification from the people you loved most in the whole world.

Meanwhile, I could hear a very shocked "nnnghhnn" from Tiffany and her eyes shot wide open. She started to protest, I think - it was hard to hear through her gag - and she tried to move about a little, although my grip around her throat constricted her actions.

I wanted to give her a little more space, to wiggle and squirm against me, to try to fight back. I let go of her throat and she stumbled forward a little, from the loss of support and my cock going into her. I quickly reached out with both hands and saved her from falling by grabbing her luscious breasts.

It was so amazing to finally have big handfuls to fondle. My only regret in the whirlwind sexual relationship I had had with my wife was the fact that she had cute, but rather small titties. She never made me regret it for very long, mind you, being a sexual dynamo in all ways that really mattered. But still, it was an experience I had missed.

And so, I squeezed my daughter's big knockers hard as I started pounding her, marvelling at the sensation of tit flesh filling my palms, overflowing even, making it hard to grab all of it. But I did my best and held my daughter tight by her tits as I rammed my daddycock inside her for the very first time.

"Daddy loves your big tits, TIffany. I can't believe I haven't touched them before. They really are the biggest in the family, aren't they? Do you think your sisters will be very jealous that daddy loves your big tits the most? Do you think they will try to do other, outrageous things to keep my attention? I remember Em coming up with all kinds of antics to make us look at her instead of the rest of you when she was little. But I'm not sure doing cartwheels will be enough anymore. Not to keep daddy's eyes and hands away from these."

I squeezed extra hard, catching Tiffany's eyes in the mirror. I could see that the references to her sisters in a sexual context shocked and confused her, even as she and I were rapidly tearing down similar barriers.

I decided to push on, to make her understand what had happened and how our family would change from this day on.

"Still they might succeed, you know. When Morgan offered me her ass to fuck last night, that really caught my attention." Having slowly pulled out of Tiffany's pussy, I slammed my cock inside again. "And my eighteen year old baby Em sucking my cock this morning, well, that might have made me look away even from a pair of tits as magnificent as yours." I slammed into her again.

"But I am sure that you, my sweetest girl, will find ways to keep Daddy's attention, won't you?" I smiled warmly at her in the mirror as I started to fuck her at a more gentle pace. She moaned something sounding like "uh-huh" into the gag, but I wasn't sure.

"You know, one thing you could do, would be to actually show me your lovely tits. Does my lovely girl want to show her big, soft tits to her horny Daddy?"

Before waiting for an answer, I grabbed the neckline of the t-shirt with both hands and just ripped outwards. Seeing the flimsy material, barely containing its voluptuous content, tear apart, and Tiffany's massive, beautiful mammaries come spilling out, like a dam finally bursting, was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. I had to stop and admire them flow out, nearly hitting the mirror, and then swing back and forth in time with my cock penetrating her pussy. I could see that Tiffany was also staring at her breasts, welling out of the tatters of her favourite t-shirt.

We both watched the lewd and mouthwatering beautiful display of her pendulating breasts, taking in their size, their shape and their clear cut evidence of my daughter's arousal. She had smallish areolas, but her light brown nipples were almost an inch long and hard as nails, showing her pleasure at finally being taken roughly and without hesitation or excuses by a man who knew what she truly needed.

I needed more than just eye candy, however. Still fucking my now completely nude daughter at a fairly leisurely pace, I once again reached out and, for the first time, my hands touched the naked flesh of Tiffany's breasts. There was an exquisite mix of new sensations for me, from the surprising weight of the tits themselves, to the incredible softness of her skin to the contrasting rock hard nipples against my palms.

I slowly, almost ceremoniously, cupped my daughter's naked tits with my big daddy hands and as we both watched in the mirror i squeezed them hard and firm, leaving no doubt that they were now my tits to treat as I saw fit. TIffany mewled as my hands clamped around her breasts, ending in a high-pitched squeal when I finished off by pulling her nipples out as far as they would go. I could feel the nipples get even fuller, thick and long and twitching in my hands. She moaned, and in the mirror I could see her eyes close in pleasure.

I decided my daughter had learned her lesson. As she closed her eyes, I leaned in and pulled the wet gag panties out of her mouth, which made her soulful moan come out much louder. Tiffany's eyes shot up again in surprise, and the moan was cut short when she realized how loud it was without the gag.

I whispered in her ear. "I love it that you enjoy being taken by Daddy's cock, sweetie, but you really have to try to be quiet, or those panties go back into your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... sir ... Master ..." Tiffany's voice as she tried these unfamiliar words out, and the look she gave me in the mirror made my heart soar and my cock fatten another inch. The combination of unconditional love and complete submission was communicating so perfectly with the very essence of who I now was not just as a sexual being, but as a man. Her eyes and lips spoke to me as a father and the head of our household, but also as a man so filled with the idea of dominating the women he loved, that he had accepted the completely insane idea of a family harem.

Yet even at this moment of utter joy, there was one small thing that had to be corrected to make it all perfect.

"No, baby, you will not call me Sir or Master. You will just call me Daddy. I will be your master, but I will be so much more than that. I am what you need, when you need it. I am your protector and your shoulder to cry on and your punisher and your big, fat cock. All of those things make me your Daddy. And that is all you will ever need."

I held my daughter's gaze in the mirror, even as I could see tears welling up in them. She gave me a small, wavering smile, and I thought she had never looked more beautiful in her twenty years on this earth than here and now, bent over the bathroom sink, with her father's coarse cock deep inside her young cunt.

"Yes ... Daddy!!" Overcome with emotion, Tiffany started sobbing. "Yes, Daddy, I understand!"

Even though I was fairly certain what she was feeling, I had to know for sure. I stopped moving in her pussy, but left my cock buried deep inside her. I reached out and caressed away the hair that had fallen over her cheek, and planted a gentle kiss.

"Is this what you truly want, baby? Daddy loves you so much, and by now you understand that I am ready to give you everything you need and more. But I have to know that this is what you want, not just right now, but tomorrow and always. If we go on now, you will be mine forever."

Tiffany actually chuckled through the tears at this and gave me a big smile.

"Wow, Daddy, that is quite the pickup line." I couldn't help but smile back at her too.

But then she grew serious.

"This is what I want. It's all that I have ever wanted, really.

You know that I have been looking for so long for a man to ... get me. Understand who I am. What I need. I have been hoping for one of those ... boys ... to turn out to be something more than they seemed. To see beyond the happy, carefree Tiffany, and to understand all of me, light and darkness. But no one has, and to be fair, I guess I have been afraid to show them that darker side, too.

And then it turned out that my real man, the man who would understand me sexually like no one ever has, is the man who understands everything else about me. My wonderful, amazing Daddy!"

Her cunt muscles squeezed my cock and I groaned. Time to get real. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back harshly, bringing her face up and around to face me, while her breasts jutted out even more obscenely than before. She made a small noise of surprise in her throat.

For the first time since I entered the bathroom, we looked directly into each others eyes, our faces only inches apart, mine hovering above hers. At that moment we shared our entire history together, our life of companionship and trust all the way from her being a little girl to now having become this amazing young woman. At that moment, I was closer to my favourite daughter both physically and emotionally than I had ever been to anyone, including my wife. Tiffany reached up and kissed me on the lips - another first - and we melted together.

When she broke the kiss and went on talking, her voice had a sultry tone I had never heard her use before, but it was shockingly similar to the one Morgan had used on me the night before.

"My Daddy ... who just comes into my bathroom one day and takes me. Without asking for permission, but only because he wants to and it is his right as my Daddy."

At this I started to fuck her again, the motion forcing her to swing around and face me in the mirror again. She smiled a smile of complete lust as she continued.

"My Daddy, who binds me and gags me before he shoves his g i g a n t i c fucking cock inside me, to show his special little slut her place in his harem, and the futility of resisting his claim on her."

I could hear in her voice that she was getting very close to cumming, and decided to push her over the edge. I wrapped her hair around my hand and used the handhold to push her flat over the sink.

"Oh, my God!!" I could feel her pussy cramping ecstatically at the rough treatment and her breathing was ragged. I leaned back a little and spanked her ass hard as my cock went into overdrive inside her.

"My Daddy ... ah! ... ah! ... who promises me ... that I will get to serve him ... yes, oh FUCK! ... and love him for the rest ... of my life ... oh, yes! ... as his ... ha ... harem daughter slut ... and ... oh, fuck, fuck, fuck ... COMING!!!"

Tiffany screamed out her orgasm, and she lost her footing as her body was once again racked with immense pleasure. I caught her fall and made sure she didn't hit her head on the sink, but allowed her to slip off of my cock and collapse into a writhing, cumming heap at my feet.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, yes, fuck, yes!!" She kept babbling incoherently on the bathroom mat as her orgasm subsided.

I gave her a few more seconds, but then I bent down and slapped her quivering ass again.

"On your knees, slut! A harem girl's duty is not to please herself, but her Daddy!"

My words and my tone of voice clicked with something inside Tiffany, and she reacted with impressive speed. In just a second she went from a cumming wreck to an obedient servant girl on her knees before her Daddy with her hands still tightly bound behind her back, resting on her big, doughy ass.

She looked up at me with a face of such complete adoration that I longed to just bend down and kiss her, but that was not what this moment was for.

"I am sorry, it was selfish of your harem girl to cum before her Daddy. But I am ready to serve you now, however you wish to ... "

I cut her off by simply pushing my unsatisfied cock into her open mouth. She gurgled in surprise as my pound of flesh was pushed past her lips, and I gave her a few slow, shallow strokes to give her a chance to prepare for what was about to happen.

I knew, of course, that Tiffany had given blowjobs before. Even though we had never gone into details, it had been obvious from her shared, comic war stories from the boyfriend front, that her oral skills were considerable. In combination with what I now knew about her submissiveness and her desire to be sexually overwhelmed, I was certain that she would pass her harem entry test with flying colours.

"Time to begin your service, my little harem slut!"

Never losing the electric eye contact with Tiffany, I grabbed the back of her head and started to jackhammer my big, cum hungry monster into my favourite baby girl's mouth. She was momentarily pushed back on her haunches by the fierce onslaught of my daddycock. My fat dick seemed to fill her mouth up completely and floods of drool started to flow down her chin and onto her big, beautiful breasts. Her eyes never wavered from mine, even though they soon started to tear up from the relentless skull fuck.

I knew I was very close to cumming already, but I wanted so badly to prolong this magical moment with my Tiffany. Exerting a monumental degree of willpower, I pulled out.

Tiffany slumped forward a little and took a few huge, rasping breaths, after having her windpipe so cruelly blocked by her Daddy's penis for a good, long while. My cock was liberally coated in a sloppy mix of precum and saliva. A long thick, strand of the gooey stuff hung a moment from the tip of my angry cock to Tiffany's lower lip, before it broke and splashed onto her already messy breasts, covering them in even more cum juice. She was so beautiful and sexy my heart nearly stopped.

"My god, Tiffany! Look at how fucking wet your big tities are! Daddy loves to use you so much!"

TIffany sat back up again in her submissive posture. Her eyes were wild and wet with emotion, making her morning mascara run down her cheeks.

"Please, no more!!! Your daddycock is too big for your little Tiffy's mouth!" My daughter's voice was now girlish and pleading, so similar to Anna's in the kitchen, when she had role played Tiffany's willing reluctance.

My daughter closed her mouth demonstratively, even as her eyes were burning with lust and agitation. Knowing what she wanted, I bent down and grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth up to level with my 9 inch steel bar, dying to penetrate her.

"Open!"

She shook her head and pressed her lips together tightly, in a resistance that craved to be broken.

I used my grip on her hair to bend her face backwards, and pushed the length of my cock down across it, smearing it in the sloppy mess. Reveling in the domination of my new harem girl, I bent my dick up towards my body and released it to SMACK! down on her face again, leaving a red mark on her wet cheek.

"Open your mouth for your Daddy, harem girl!"

Our eyes locked again and I saw the fierce, self-confident lust in hers. What I had once thought was a unique trait in my Anna - to be actively, almost predatory sexual and yet willingly submissive at the same time - was apparently a family trait, shared by many, if not all of her daughters. Again, I was blown away at the thought of how incredibly blessed I was to share not only my life, but my bed with these six incredible women.

Agonizingly slowly, Tiffany opened her mouth, our eyes locked and our heavy breathing synchronized.

The moment it was open wide enough, I rammed my daddycock inside her mouth, and continued to press into her wet warmth. I was uncertain which skills she had, and I was ready to slow down, if she would gag on my monster.

But as a final proof of her absolute perfection, just as I was about to pull back, I could feel Tiffany's throat open like a flower to my huge, rock hard rod of flesh. Before I knew it, I had entered her almost completely, leaving barely an inch between my groin and her full, sucking lips.

And then she swallowed, activating every muscle around my sensitive cock, as if she wanted to hug my daddycock with her wet throat.

I came so hard I felt like God flooding the world in the Bible.

In seconds, I had pumped two or three massive loads down her gullet, and it felt like I would go on forever. I brayed like an angry bull, as my cock unloaded rivers of Daddy cum into my young daughter.

But in the midst of my ecstasy, I knew I needed a final confirmation of our new bond. I let go of Tiffany's hair and pulled my cumming cock back out. She straightened her neck and raised her head, which made the next two, huge shots fired out of my freed monster hit her in the eyes and nose. My thick loads mixed with the glossy coating of tears, precum, makeup and saliva already covering Tiffany, making an absolute gooey mess of her pretty face.

As my cock finally stopped firing, I knelt down beside my daughter and kissed her with a tenderness stronger than I had ever felt for another human being. I tasted the mix of our communion on her lips and mouth, as our tongues played with each other.

When we finally parted, kneeling before each other on the bathroom mat, with a whole new world opened before us, she reached out and caressed my cheek.

"Wow, dad! That was ... that was absolutely incredible. I don't know what to say."