Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her, feeling my own eyes tear up, as my emotions overwhelmed me.

"Oh, sweetie, my darling." I was crying now. "Are you sure that you are ok ... with this? All this?"

She smiled back, giving me a quick kiss again.

"Well, I don't know. I guess we'll have to find out. But if you're talking about me wanting to be your harem slut and you being my Daddy, that part I'm more than ok with."

And at that very moment, there was a quiet knock on the bathroom door and the sound of movement outside.

"Hey you two! Everything ok in there?" It was my wife.

Tiffany's eyes swiftly changed into surprise and fear, but I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

"Don't worry, baby. I told you, mine is a family harem."

I let go of Tiffany, still with a slightly worried expression, and leaned back to unlock the bathroom door.

As the door opened, I stood up and when I saw who it was, I stepped aside to let Tiffany see as well. Beside Anna stood my oldest daughter Morgan. And kneeling before her on the floor were her younger sisters Jen and Molly, their arms around each other's shoulders. Finally, the last triplet, Emma, was leaning in from behind the door frame, only her face visible, like a Bugs bunny cartoon.

It was obvious that this little family diorama had been carefully staged.

They were all smiling at us like crazy rays of sunshine. And they were - of course - all completely naked.

Emma made a silly face. And my heart just melted when I heard Tiffany laugh her regular, pearly Tiffany laugh at her baby sister's antics.

Morgan squeezed in beside me and knelt before her sister on the bathroom floor. Completely ignoring the fact that Tiffany's upper body was covered in cum and drool she swept her sister into a huge, warm sisterly hug. To Tiffany's complete surprise, Morgan then went on to give her a huge, warm, decidedly unsisterly French kiss, with a few licks mixed in to get at my cum.

"Hey!" Tiffany's face was scrunched up in surprise and mostly feigned dismay. "Keep your tongue to yourself, weirdo!" She smiled lovingly at her sister.

Morgan smiled back at her and peeked over Tiffany's shoulder at her bound hands. "Need any help with that?"

I turned my back at them and stepped out into the hallway. I grabbed my Anna and lifted her up into my arms. She wrapped her long legs around me, smiling, and I could feel her pussy against my deflating dick.

"You are so crazy! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Daddy!" We kissed as I held my wife in my arms.

When I let her down a minute later, we turned around and saw that our daughters were taking good care of each other. Morgan was sitting on the toilet seat, lid down, TIffany sitting on her lap, with her back to her sister. Emma and Morgan were meticulously cleaning Tiff's face and breasts from cum with their small cat tongues, while Jen had her face suspiciously close to Tiffany's pussy. I could see Morgan whispering a constant stream of words into her sister's ear, while she was being cleaned and pampered by her younger sisters.

Anna squeezed my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled up at me and said, in her most girlish voice. "I always knew I wanted to give you a bigger and better harem than my father's, Daddy!"