All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 03'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hmm...

The first chapter started out pretty good. But now your getting into domination/submissive stuff, and it's kinda killed the flow for me. I assume that the next to follow is BDSM. Good Luck with your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep them coming!

Loving the story, and unlock some, I’m loving dom/sub stuff that’s coming in. I look forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh no...

It killed nothing for me bro. If anon 1 didn't like it, that's his choice. At least he didn't bitch like some do. He simply stated if it went further, he may be out. Me, I'm not into the BDSM scene either, but a slight dom/domme role, where the girl obeys the man/woman sexually? Yeah, I'm all over that. It would be awesome leading a hottie on a leash saying "suck my cock, slut," or "eat that girl's pussy, lezzie".

I love what you're doing with the story. I'm really hoping to see some girl on girl twat tongueing soon, including hopefully Vicky and Liz. I mean it is an incest story, right? And I suspect from the hints you have dropped that the girls are all a little friendlier with each other than he knows yet. Hopefully, Abi turn out to be a bi virgin, and someone seduces her into a bit of labial licking.

Really great tale. I only have one problem with it. You take too long between chapters! I know, I know, it's quality over quantity. But it's your own fault. Writing such an engrossing story makes one impatient for more. Five solid stars from me.

Jedd

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumover 4 years ago
Very erotic

I love how Jason and Tori love each other but are open to exploring their sexuality with others. So many sexy girls and a horny lad, a womderful combination. Love to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
looking good just a few nit picks

Hot as all hell, keep it up and always try to improve more and more.

This may just be me being bad at remembering but may be you should add a description of each girl at the beginning of the chapters to remind us what they look like.

a few spelling mistakes but a lot less then before. I'm liking the potential him turning into an asshole scenario, or may be it's just that haylee is a sub. also i like dominance as much as the next guy but don't be afraid to balance it out with more passionate scenes (prevents repetition)...though i am hoping for anal sex in future chapter.

This is a personal preference for me but i'm hoping there won't be any BDSM (not a fan). but it's your story :)

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone.

First off I want to say thank you to everyone for your comments, they mean a lot to me.

I'd like to address the questions of BDSM.

This won't story won't involve hardcore BDSM at all, Jason and Hayley will have a simple Dom/Sub relationship with the occasionally addition of another girl involved. Hayley enjoys being dominated and Jason is more than happy to oblige her in that.

The most you can expect from them is him ordering her around and rough sex.

Part 4 is nearly complete, it'll be a bit more story telling with some sex involved.

I was considering adding short descriptions of the girls but I didn't want to repeat the same thing over and over. I might still add minor descriptions where it suits the story.

Girl on Girl will definitely be added.

Theres a nice loving sex scene between Jason and Tori coming up in Part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad Sequel is Cuming

Maybe you can add at either the beginning or the end of your stories an important character list like other authors of series on Literotica have done.

Also a breakup of Hayley and Leon would be good, as well as the addition of Lucy's brother with him fucking his own sister, as Hayley & Vicky do some tribbing and Jason fucks Tori in an incestuous sex orgy.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
DAMN! DON’T. STOP NOT NOW!

Best episode YET .

Keep Going!

Can’t wait for the next episode .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good

You are improving on your grammar and spelling errors but the story is still there. We Jason taking Vicky, then Tori, half way on Hayley, though you to end her relationship with her boyfriend. Who's next to join the harem?

Anonymous-E

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 4 years ago
I'm loving this series

Your writing is definitely improving with each chapter. I'm sad that there isn't more to read already.

lcluckylcluckyover 4 years ago
Need to Proofread

I'm enjoying the story, but correcting the numerous errors would make it easier to read and worthy of 5 stars.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Hot

I'm loving this story, I just hope that all the girls aren't submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
can't remember each girl

may be an exert at the beginning describing each girl right before the chapter begins could help make the sex scenes hotter (I have a hard time remembering which one is asian, which one had the "resting bitch face" etc) something to experiment with future chapters.

other then that, FRICKEN HOT

Simon98Simon98over 4 years ago
More?

Love this and I do serioulsy hope there's more of the coming soon!

Please say there is!

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 4

Just a heads up to everyone reading.

Part 4 was submitted last week, but was sent back due to formatting error.

It's been resubmitted after i went over it and hopefully it'll be up on a few days.

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More love and Romance! Not just the sex...

I love almost all of this! I like that Jason is mostly honorable, trying to even be true to his sister Tori!! But I hope as each event that is next, the girls will see how much he truly cares and Loves each of them for themselves, and tries to be as much as he can be for them all... ...that is the one true way to have and keep a harem!!

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME episode. I can’t wait for the next episode

You are a master.or erotic sex.

My only problem is keeping 5 or more women satisfied.

I am hard and ready for another other night of play.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
Hot as hell.

I love this shit! So fucking hot. I’m reading this in the DMV. 😂

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
incredible

so so wish I had a sister. awesome and cannot wait t see your conclusion on this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just one thing. Jason and Vicky have a thing going on. She seemingly expected to go home with him. Why would he hand over his non-gf/gf to some other guy to take home? That felt, odd.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Wow !

Just W.O.W. !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck!

Fantastically erotic.

I love how it takes time and not go straight to put it inside of everyone but still offer really sensual scenes.

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Sexy

Look forward to seeing where this very erotic tale goes. Well done.

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Loving this story. Thank you.

"The fashion sense of a blind hobo!" Love that line! !

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Another very yummy chapter.

I love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait for Abi to get involved great story.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago

I do not think much of guys who cum in a woman after they were asked not to. This is a great story and I love the number of chapters.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, I would have commanded Hayley to immediately call 📞 her douchebag boyfriend on the phone and dump him if she's really that much into me and totally submissive. Problem solved 😌.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great| Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really bothers me, but the word is "to" -- not "too". The word "too" means "also"; try using search and replace with that substitution, then go back and read where the word "also" is in your text.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great chapter and I can't wait to read more.

I am surprised that Jason would go so far with Hayley having just been cheated on himself. I figured he's have a stronger aversion to being "the other guy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, must really be great being you. Can't wait for the next chapter when you leap tall buildings in a single bound, then save the world from global warming before breakfast.

Barest1Barest1over 2 years ago

You. Are. Great!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

What I thought was that he is getting too full of himself, a little humility goes a long way in my book. I would assume that to much praise makes Jack a dull boy, not a problem I have suffered from however. I never had almost hypnotic power over anyone, let alone women. However it does make for a damn good read.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love those closet submissives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh yes so hot to see brother and sister enjoying the pleasure of each other and to have someone there to watch makes it so hot

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Not as much of a fan of Hayley joining in, and really not sure about bringing Abi back in once you seemingly roped her off with her "date" before; I was enjoying the storyline right up to Jason seeing Abi again.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/23/2022) I don't understand why anyone would be upset with Hayey joining in. The title of this series is "Harem Sisters", isn't it?? As for humility, I say he's quite humble since he now needs to show dominance over his submissives. Isn't this what this series is about?? I believe the readers should check out the story tags. Well done, I say. Easy five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, although Jason seems to be a bit of a hypocrite. He didn't like how Leon looked at the girls despite being Hayley's boyfriend, but then he kisses Lucy when he's already fucking Vicky, without having cleared it with Vicky first, or checked with Tori what the general arrangement was between the girls.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

So, Jason had to cum in Vicky even though she asked him not, what an ass hole .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, would just love to join this group of hot young Cock crazed cunts. Absolutely adore Cunt in every way, especially eating one while fucking another, the more I get the more I want, also love getting drunk on cunt nectar. Cu t crazed fucker Lancashire UK.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Best chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely get Mum and dad into the action!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, although I'm wondering how Abi is going to fit in this. I wouldn't think she would be okay with him being intimate with others if they should start dating. Interesting scenario. Definitely a good read. 5⭐

Aussie1951Aussie195111 months ago
Great storyline so far

I also wander how Abi will take it when she find out he’s fucking all these women especially his sister. The only satisfactory outcome I can see is that she’s a full on submissive also. It’s going to be interesting to see if he impregnates any of those women so far he’s cum inside of two and there’s still at least three more women to go…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

I'm really enjoying reading this. Thanks.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Keeps getting better, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
5716 Followers
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES