Harem Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers

"But what about us? Does Vicky know?" I asked.

"Not sure. I think she suspects but she hasn't said anything," Tori replied.

"Would she get jealous? If she had to share?" I added.

My sister smiled and rubbed my arm. "Vicky and I made a promise years ago to never let a guy get between us, I trust she will keep to that like always."

My head was spinning with the news that I was not only given a free pass to fuck my sister's gorgeous friend, but I was able to fuck my sexy little sister too, and that Vicky possibly knew and didn't care I was fucking Tori.

"I can see the idea of having two girls appeals to you," Tori said as her hand caressed my erection, causing me to groan. Tori unwrapped the towel and let it drop to the kitchen floor, kneeling before me. I glanced to the opening to the hallway which lead to the bathroom, worried Vicky might come out at any moment. My fears were soon purged when my little sister freed my throbbing erection and took it in her mouth. I moaned loudly and clutched her head between my heads, guiding her up and down my rod. Just as I was about to start fucking my baby sisters mouth, her phone started ringing. He lips left my cock and she snatched it off the kitchen counter.

"Hey girl," Tori said, answering her phone. "Sure. We'd love to come out tonight, I'll bring Vicky too." She looked to me and mouth the name 'Hayley'. I looked down at my erection and back to my naked sister, she gave me a wink and turned to walk into my living room—still naked and chatting with her friend. I decided to test this new relationship with my sister and headed for the hallway, this erection was going to get used one on girl or the other—maybe both sometime.

Chapter 8

By the time I reached the bathroom I couldn't hear any running water, I guess Vicky was done with her shower. The door wasn't latched—she probably hoped I'd join her—so I pushed it open slightly and was rewarded with a view of Vicky's amazing ass as she bent at the waist, towelling her smooth legs dry. I slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind me gently, then as quietly as I could, I stripped my clothes off.

My dick was painfully hard and even though I'd fucked my sister earlier today, I was still left feeling unfulfilled from when Vicky showed up unannounced. I'd have to make her rectify that problem.

The blonde girl hadn't heard me come in and I wanted to surprise her, so I crept across the tiled floor. I stopped behind her and just as she straightened, I gave her right ass cheek a solid slap. Vicky jumped at the slap and turned to face me, I grabbed her left hip firmly and ran my other hand up her back. I bent her forward over the bathroom counter and pressed my dick against her wet folds.

"I've decided I'm not done fucking you yet," I said with much more confidence than I thought possible, knowing Vicky loved it when I took charge.

"Then hurry up and fuck me, I need you," she responded, and pressed herself against my erection.

I obliged my lover and slipped my cock inside her. She wasn't as tight as my sister, but she felt equally incredible. I hadn't been with many girls in my life, but none could compare to my sister and her friend. Both were amazing to be inside of and both were so different from the other.

I could tell Vicky really needed this, so I skipped the teasing phase and started hammering into her. Her juicy ass rippled each time I slammed my cock deep inside of her, the sound of flesh slapping together echoed in the bathroom, only being drowned out by Vicky's moans and groans. The fact my little sister could probably hear only made me fuck the blonde beauty even harder.

I gripped a fistful of Vicky's long hair and pulled hard as my hips slammed into her again and again, she was leaning heavily on the bathroom counter and I could tell she wouldn't last much longer.

I sensed something behind me and when I looked over my shoulder, I could see the bathroom door was open, and Tori leaning against the door frame. She was still naked and had a hand between her legs as she looked lustfully at me. My first instinct was to stop fucking her friend, but I remembered what she said and thought that maybe she might have her own motives for wanting me to keep fucking her friend.

I doubled my efforts and before long Vicky was shaking as I impaled her again and again, the counter being the only thing keeping the blonde beauty from slumping to the floor as I took out my frustration on her from behind.

Words from our first coupling echoed in my mind 'not inside me' and whilst old Jason would have heeded her wish and done anything for a girl like this, new Jason wanted to make her his. I could feel my climax approaching rapidly and I pumped my cock inside her faster, I needed to fill this sex goddess and doubt I could pull out even if I wanted to. There was something so primal about filling a woman with my seed, marking her as mine. I weighed up the risk of her getting pregnant and tossed it out the window.

My grip on her hips tightened as the rush of seed exploded from my tip, I hilted myself in the gorgeous vixens vagina as I flooded her insides. I leaned over her body, grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back, bringing my lips to her ear.

"You're mine," I said in a stern, calm voice. Instead of hearing her protest about me climaxing inside her, she moaned, and pushed her hips into mine.

I pulled out of Vicky and took a step back, she held onto the counter and I could see her legs tremble. I watched as I could see my seed slowly seep out of her used pussy and run down her legs.

"I think I need another shower," The blonde said when she regained her senses and stood on unsteady legs. She turned to face me and smiled, I opened my arms and she stepped into my embrace. I held my naked lover against me while she came down from the intense fuck session we'd just had. I was feeling all sorts of amazing, empowered and sexually satisfied—though my cock was still hard enough to cut glass.

"Go shower and clean up," I said. Then kissed her before giving her a pat on her ass as she stepped into the shower once more.

When I turned around, the door was closed, and Tori was gone.

I left the bathroom to give Vicky some peace to clean herself up and strode across the hallway to my room—still naked. I waited a few minutes for my erection to settle and dressed in a pair of blue jeans and grey polo shirt before heading back to the living room.

Tori was seated on the couch in a pair of shorts and a tank top, my eyes traced up her toned legs and settled on her displayed cleavage before meeting her eyes. As usual when I looked at her, she was smiling.

"Enjoy the show?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe," she answered with a coy smile.

I decided to test the boundaries a little.

"Maybe you could join in next time," I said as I turned towards the kitchen, partly to go get a drink and partly to hide my expression which I could only guess would be nervous at asking my little sister to join me in fucking her best friend.

"Maybe I will," I heard in reply.

I grinned to myself and grabbed a beer from the fridge before heading back to the living room. I seated myself next to my sister and placed a hand on the exposed skin of the thigh, she snuggled up next to me.

"So, Hayley wants us to come out tonight," Tori said after a few minutes.

"Yeah. I ran into her when I went for lunch," I replied.

"She told me. Fucking your sister and her best friend, lunch date with Hayley. When did my brother turn into such a player?" Tori said with a laugh.

"Hardly a player," I replied, "and it wasn't a date. We just bumped into each other."

"Oh I'm sure you'd love to bump something with her," My sister responded with a cheeky smile.

"You're terrible," I pushed into her with my shoulder and we laughed together.

"Hayley is pretty hot though," Tori said after a minute.

"Is my sister a closet lesbian?" I asked.

"Hardly. I like dick too much," she replied and reached over to give my mostly flaccid cock a squeeze. "Your dick most of all."

The sound of footsteps down the hallway caused us both to put a little distance between us on the couch—there was a good chance Vicky knew about our attraction at the least—but I didn't want to advertise it, just in case she may flip out.

The blonde beach babe came out of the hallway dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a white T-shirt that stretched over her ample breasts. My eyes were immediately drawn to them, but I was happy with my willpower to look her in the eye after only after a few seconds of ogling her tits.

"What?" Vicky asked as both Tori and I stared at her.

"Nothing. How was your shower?" Tori replied with a knowing smile.

Vicky smirked and strode towards up, squeezing in between my sister and me.

"Was fan-fucking-tastic," She added, resting a hand on my thigh. We all laughed and the small threat of tension in the room evaporated.

We sat around talking for about an hour, Vicky had agreed to come out tonight with Hayley and us. The girls mostly spoke about what they were going to wear, where they were going and if they should invite some of the others.

"Well, Liz is working tonight so I know she can't make it." Vicky said. "I'm going to assume Hayley will invite Lucy and that idiot Leon," she added with an eye roll at Leon's name.

"Why don't you invite some of your friends Jason?" Tori asked.

"I don't really have any friends in Sydney. They all moved after Uni," I said.

"You've got all us now stud," Vicky added.

The conversation drifted back to outfits and before I knew it, it was early evening. The girls both headed to Tori's room to change and I pulled out my laptop to get a few games in before we had to head out.

My friends were in our usual discord chat server, so I plugged my headset in and jumped into join them. We chatted for a bit, caught up on what's been happening since I went MIA since moving—fucking my sister and her best friend had taken up all my spare time, not that I minded. I felt the urge to brag about my recent activities—more so Vicky since I couldn't tell my friends I was fucking my little sister—but in the end I decided it would be disrespectful if I did. I was satisfied with them and I didn't need others validation to make it any better.

I was a little rusty since I hadn't played much lately. Leading up to my breakup I'd spent less and less time gaming so I could spend it with my girlfriend—for all the good that did. I died a lot and got hardly any kills, so I picked operators that supported my team. We ended up winning the match point for the first game and stomped the other team on the second game.

Just as we were about to queue up for a third game, both my sister and Vicky came out from the bedroom.

The girls were wearing cocktail dresses that hugged their bodies like a second skin. Vicky wore a white dress with a deep V neckline that plunged passed her sternum. The skirt barely covered her thick ass. Tori's was a slightly more modest black piece that still showed off an impressive amount of her perky breasts but hugged her perfect ass just like her friend's. I stared at them as they strode out, matching high heel stilettos hung from one finger on each girls hand as they chatted.

Vicky had straightened her wavy hair and it hung freely about her shoulders and down between her breasts. I knew she had long hair, but I hadn't realized how long it was when straight.

Tori had opted for braiding her long straight hair and had pulled it over her shoulder, letting the thick braid of hair hang between her breasts.

They'd both applied a tasteful amount of make-up. I'd noticed in my time around them that they both generally used little to no make-up, not that I could tell anyway. But tonight, I could tell they were indulging a little. Both girls eyes seemed larger, eyeliner and eyeshadow drawing attention to how beautiful the two girls were. I was torn between checking out their smoking hot bodies and taking in their gorgeous faces.

Both women were absolutely stunning.

"I think he approves," Tori said. I realised then that I was staring. I also realised that my mic was on open communication, and as soon as my sister spoke my friends were asking who the girl was.

"Of course he does. We look hot as fuck," Vicky replied.

The voice of second girl sent my friends into a bit of a nerd frenzy. They were awesome guys, but I knew most of them had a hard time meeting girls. I couldn't blame them for being a little interested to know who the girls were I was hanging out with.

The voices could be faintly heard through my headset when I took it off. Vicky crossed the room to where I was sitting and plucked the headset from my hands.

"Sorry boys. But we're gonna need to confiscate Jason for the night. Ciao." She said into the headset microphone. I shut the laptop and the hoots and hollers from my friends through the headset cut off.

"Way to make me look like a Rockstar," I said with a chuckle. I placed the laptop beside me and stood up. Vicky looked down to my erection and smiled.

"Well. You better go change," She said and started pushing me towards the hallway.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I protested. Both girls looked at each other and Vicky sighed.

"Jason my dear boy, you have a magic dick but no sense of fashion." Vicky shook her head. "Are all of your clothes like that?" She added. I nodded and she scrunched up her pretty nose. "Guess we are going shopping first." She finished with a nod.

Before I could protest more both Tori and Vicky ushered me out of the apartment and into the elevator. They'd decided I was going to be designated driver tonight and before long Vicky was directing me from the passenger seat as to where to go. During the drive, my sister called Hayley to tell her we were going to be a little late because 'Jason has the fashion sense of a blind hobo,' which I objected to, but I could hear Hayley laughing.

I parked the car in a secure parking lot near a strip of expensive clothing stores Vicky had directed me to. Turns out her dad owns the lot, and we could leave the car here all night and it won't cost a thing.

I walked with the girls on either arm, many men we passed looked on with envy and more than a few women eyed their short dresses, disapproval plain on their faces. More than a few guys got an earful by looking. I didn't mind if they looked, they were all mine.

The girls took me to a men's clothing store which was run by a sharply dressed openly gay man. He greeted the girls like an old friend and gushed over Vicky and Tori's outfits, then turned to me.

"Oh my. Where did you find him?" He said approvingly. I smiled and let out a chuckle. I had nothing against gay guys, and I found it flattering to have one check me out so openly.

"Tor-tor's big brother," Vicky replied. She too eyed me up.

"Oh geez Tor, if that was my brother I'd be in trouble," he replied with a loud laugh. Tori smiled and laughed with him, then gave me a knowing look when he turned his back.

We spent a good twenty minutes going over outfits—and by we, I mean the girls and Jeffrey, the store clerk. I was shoved into a changing room by Vicky and given an outfit to try on, new socks and underwear too.

I stripped down and started dressing in the new clothes, they fit incredibly well and felt much nicer than my usual K-mart jeans and shirts. Once dressed I looked in the mirror and was impressed with how I looked. The V neck black T-shirt fit my body well, at first it felt a little tight, but I was starting to feel more comfortable and liked the way it showed off my chest and arms. The jeans looked very similar to my faded ones I was wearing, but they fit far better and I felt much more comfortable in them. Before I could put my old boots, a shoe box slid under the door.

"These too," Vicky demanded.

I shrugged and opened the box. Inside were a pair of beige, suede timberland boots. I sat down and pulled them on before looking in the wall length mirror again. I'd seen this style used before and thought it looked cool. I was quite impressed with the guy looking back at me.

"Hurry up. I wanna see," came Vicky's demanding voice again. I was going to have to remind her who's boss later.

I opened the door and was greeted with three sets of approving eyes. Jeffrey whistled while Tori silently roamed my body with hungry eyes.

"Much better," Vicky said.

I rubbed my hand across my chin and wondered if I should do something about my beard sometime, it wasn't super long but it was the longest I'd had it ever.

"Do you think I should shave?" I asked, looking in the mirror again.

"No!" Three voices said in unison. Then they all started laughing. I chuckled and collected my old clothes and boots before heading to the checkout. I paid for the clothes—while trying to not balk at the prices—and asked for a bag for my old ones, Vicky suggested just throwing them out, but I hated wasting anything. I got the address to the bar we were meeting Hayley at and said I'd catch up. I watched the girls walk away and noticed more than a few guys stop what they were doing to stare.

'And they're all mine,' I thought to myself and failed to suppress a grin.

After admiring the girls' behinds for a few seconds, I headed to the car to drop off my old clothes. I dumped my bag of clothes in the boot of the car and pulled my phone out to check the address they'd given me and was satisfied it was only a short walk. On my walk to the bar I went over my good fortune since I'd come back home, once again feeling incredibly grateful at having two wonderful women as lovers, even if one of them was my sister and the other didn't know I was fucking her—at least I didn't think she knew.

I arrived at the bar and saw Tori and Vicky seated in a circular booth with Hayley and Lucy, both were dressed in similar sexy dresses. Lucy was wearing a sparkly silver cocktail dress with a swooping neckline that showed off her impressive tits. The dress hugged her figure well, and while she wasn't as gifted in the ass department as my sister and her blonde friend, her legs were spectacularly long. Hayley was dressed in black as usual and her outfit covered far more of her perky breasts and legs than all three of her friends, but it hugged her figure tightly, and the slit up each side of her thigh exposed a delicious amount of her pale skin.

I was ushered into the booth to sit beside Hayley with Vicky on my right.

"Nice to see you again," I said to Hayley.

"You too," she replied, offering me a smile.

Lucy smiled at me I noticed her eyes roam my body for a minute before taking up her drink and taking a sip through a straw. She was a lot quieter than her friends.

"You look great," Hayley added after she too appraised my new outfit.

"Thanks. Tori and Vicky insisted I buy some new clothes," I replied.

"He needed them. You should have seen what he was gonna wear," Vicky added.

"I think he'd have looked fine in anything," The curly haired brunette added with a wink.

I smiled at the open flirtation from Hayley and wondered how far my sister would let me go with her friends. I quashed the idea since Hayley had a boyfriend and I doubted Vicky would be as open to sharing as my sister was.

The girls passed time by talking and drinking, I watched how much my sister was drinking and was satisfied she wasn't having too much. From time to time Hayley would ask me questions and include me in the conversation. Lucy even asked my opinion on her dress once, standing up and slowing twirling to give me a better view, she blushed when I said she looked stunning. After about an hour the girls decided it was time to go dancing. I objected vehemently, but they wouldn't take no for an answer.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers