Harem Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers

We walked for about ten minutes before coming to a club with a massive line out the door, two heavily muscled bouncers were slowly letting people in—mostly women—and I groaned at how long we'd have to wait in line.

Hayley went straight up to the bouncer and the big man's eyes lit up when he saw her. He wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug and she returned his embrace with a laugh.

"Great to see you Hayley, you guys wanna come in?" The burly man asked.

"We'd love to Oscar, mind if we jump the line?" She replied, motioning to the rest of us with a nod of her head.

"Of course. Of course. You girls have a good night." He stepped aside and Vicky, Tori and Lucy all passed. Hayley grabbed my hand and pulled me up next to her.

"This is Jason. Tori's big brother, he's with me tonight," she added. Hayley squeezed my hand and pressed herself against me as she smiled at Oscar.

"Of course he's welcome," the big man said with a grin. "As long as it isn't Leon, you can do so much better than that jack-ass." I chuckled at Oscar's obvious dislike of Hayley's boyfriend. I was expecting her to defend him, but she shrugged and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't worry. He's one of the good ones, like you." She hugged the big man and kissed his cheek before we entered the club, to the protest of people still waiting in line. Oscar gave me a slap on the shoulder and bid me farewell.

The club was loud and booming, we met up with the other girls where someone was checking wrist bands. Hayley once again hugged the girl who was taking entry fees and after a few words were exchanged we were all given bands and let through.

"You've got friends in good places," I leaned in close to the curly haired brunette to sneak into her ear over the loud music.

"What can I say, everyone loves me," she replied, speaking into my ear. Her tongue flicked out and licked my earlobe, then she was striding across the club towards the bar, her perky ass swaying enticingly.

"Two not enough for you?" Tori said as she wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned in close.

I laughed and put my arm around her and followed the others to the bar.

It was loud and very difficult to have any kind of conversation in the club, after ordering drinks—I grabbed a beer, since I was driving, I could only have a couple—the girls picked out a table near the dance floor. We sat and talked over the loud music for a few minutes before Lucy got to her feet and grabbed me by the hand, nodding her head towards the dance floor. I shook my head, but she only smiled and pulled on my hand, and the next thing I knew I had four sets of hands pushing and pulling me out of my chair and ushering me onto the dance floor. I didn't know if I was good or bad at dancing. I'd done it before when I went out to meet girls but most of all I was too shy to dance in front of people. So I didn't.

But now I had four gorgeous women dancing with me.

Lucy turned out to be a very good dancer, the way she moved her hips and pressed against me made me think she'd taken classes. She definitely had the body of a dancer.

I looked about to see Vicky dancing with my sister and Hayley. Hayley shot me a smile and winked, but I could only keep my eyes on the trio of hotties for so long when I had the Asian beauty dirty dancing her way into my heart.

After a while I started getting into it, letting the music dictate my body's movements and letting my hands roam across Lucy's hips. I even gained a smile from her when I groped her perky butt.

Then I felt someone pressing up behind me and looked over my shoulder to see Vicky's gorgeous smile. She wrapped her arms around my waist and slid her hands under my shirt as she moved with my. Lucy saw the gorgeous blonde and smiled widely, letting her hands join Vicky's under my shirt as she pressed her body against me. Her tits were very much on display and with the feeling of both their hands on my stomach and back, Vicky's tits pressed against me from behind—I was bulging in my brand-new jeans.

I spared a moment to look over to my sister and Hayley, Tori had her back to Hayley as they danced and the curly haired girl's hands were holding my little sisters hips as they grinding on each other. The sight was pretty damn hot to me.

I could see a few guys dancing close to them but the girls all but ignored them as they danced together.

During the night I danced with each of the girls by themselves and in groups. Each of them danced with each other and I even saw Lucy and Hayley making out for a few minutes—that drew lots of attention from the guys and even some of the girls.

I was finally able to free myself from the clutches of the sexy women and find myself a seat. I was tired and incredibly horny from having each one of them rubbing against me for the last hour. When I looked back across the dance floor, I could see a bunch of guys move in on the group, but they tightened up and ignored them. All except for Hayley who was dancing with the big bouncer; Oscar. It was a friendly dance they were having, and I could tell the big man treated her more like a sister—well not like I did my sister—than a girl he was interested in. His presence also served to keep most of the douchebag guys away.

About ten minutes later I was joined by Lucy. She seated herself next to me with a drink in her hand, she looked as exhausted as I was. Sweat glistened on her cleavage and she was breathing heavily. I must have been staring because placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face to hers. Then we were kissing.

She all but sat herself on my lap as her leg draped over mine. I grabbed one of her hips with one hand and her exposed thigh with my other as our tongues wrestled. We made out for a few minutes before coming up for air, the sexy raven-haired beauty bit her lip as she looked into my eyes, then ran her hand over the bulge in my pants. I was just about ready to take her into the bathrooms here and fuck the life from her, I was so goddamn horny.

I spotted the others making their way through the crowds of people to us and I smiled at Lucy, nodded towards the others and extracted myself from her. She pouted playfully but smiled and winked at me before taking a long sip from her drink.

I sat back and admired the myriad of exposed flesh between my group.

It was good to be me.

Chapter 9

All of the girls looked exhausted and Vicky looked more than a little tipsy so I decided it might be time to take everyone home. We left the club after Hayley said goodbye to Oscar, and more than a few guys tried to get one of the other girls phone numbers, but all were politely declined. Then I was out in the night air with two girls on either arm. Tori and Hayley on my right, Vicky and Lucy on my left. I can say right now, I felt like a king.

"You girls have a good night?" I asked the group. They all gave their positive comments about the night.

"I'm hoping for a better night," Vicky said with a slur as she groped at my cock quite openly. She was pretty hammered, and I needed to get her some water otherwise she was going to wake up with one hell of a hang-over.

"Sit here for a minute. I'm going to get you some water," I said as I gently seated Vicky on a bench. "Can you stay with her for a minute girls?" I asked the others.

They agreed, and Hayley sat next to Vicky and let the blonde girl lean against her. I found a twenty-four-hour convenience store and bought two bottles of water. When I got back to the girls, Hayley was walking with Vicky as the blonde girl leaned on her friend for support. I opened one of the water bottles and urged Vicky to have a drink, she really had drunk a lot more than the others.

"She does this a lot," Hayley said after we'd seated the blonde girl again.

"Will she be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. She'll be right as rain tomorrow, sorry your company for the night is out of commission." I looked at Hayley to see her smiling. "But I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone else."

I wasn't sure who she meant by that, maybe she'd seen me with Lucy earlier or maybe she was talking about herself. I didn't think she could possibly know about Tori and me.

Before I could ask any more questions, Lucy—who had been on the phone—came over to us.

"My brother is on his way. She can stay with me tonight so the rest of you can keep partying," The black-haired babe said.

"That's great news. But don't you want to stay out? I can drive her home," I replied.

"No, its fine. I have to be up early tomorrow," Lucy said.

"Thanks Lucy," I added with a smile.

She returned my smile, then hugged me tightly. I returned her embrace for a few seconds before we parted; with a quick tongue kiss that is.

I looked over to Tori who was sitting beside her best friend, worried what she would think about Lucy and I kissing. She simply smiled at me, maybe she really was okay with sharing me.

After a few minutes a tall Asian guy—I assumed to be Lucy's brother—approached the group. He was quite muscular, and I guessed any girl would have found him attractive. He greeted Lucy with a hug and offered the rest of the group a wave, giving me a curt nod. He didn't speak any English—at least not in my presence—as he spoke with his sister. After a few exchanges her scooped up a nearly passed out Vicky and waited while his sister gave her goodbyes, offering everyone a hug and me a deep kiss. I was worried for a second that her brother might get offended at the display, but he didn't seem to care.

And then there was three.

"Where to ladies?" I asked my sister and Hayley.

"Hot tub?" Tori asked.

"Hot tub," Hayley confirmed.

I grinned at the thought of having the two of them in the hot tub with me, though it might have been more fun with Vicky. I still hadn't figured Hayley out yet. She flirted like crazy and eyed me like a hungry lion eyeing a wounded antelope, but she had a boyfriend and he didn't seem like the kind of guy who enjoyed sharing.

I decided I'd just let the night take me where is wanted and enjoy what it offered.

As we were walking to the parking lot, I thought I saw a familiar face up ahead of us, the blond hair caught my attention first. It was Abi.

The cute blonde girl spotted me just as I did her, her eyes lit up and I was greeted by a dazzling smile.

"Jason?" She said with a little surprise.

"Hey Abi," I replied with a smile.

Abi then noticed the girls, so I offered introductions.

"Abi. This is my sister Tori and her friend Hayley," I unhooked my arms from theirs and laid a hand on each of their shoulders as I introduced them. "Tori, Hayley. This is Abi. I met her on the flight back."

The girls exchanged greetings and I took a step forward to hug the cute blonde. She looked a little surprised by the move but didn't refuse. The hug only lasted a few seconds, but she felt great to hold.

When we separated Abi looked over the girls outfits, she was much more modestly dressed in skinny jeans and a vintage style batman top. She obviously wasn't out for dancing, but I still thought she looked amazing.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"I was just having drinks with a friend. Heading home now," she replied. "What about you?"

"We were just out having drinks and dancing. I'm the driver for the night so I'm about to take these ladies home," I replied. I wasn't sure of Abi's thoughts on me hanging out with my scantily clad little sister and her friend, but after a few seconds she smiled.

"They should feel lucky to have someone so handsome escorting them." Abi flashed me a big smile, then hugged me again.

"We do," Hayley and Tori said in unison. Both girls were studying the interaction closely and I couldn't tell what either one was thinking.

"Well I better get going. But...maybe you could call me sometime?" Abi said. Her nervousness showing plainly.

"Sure," I said, pulling my phone out.

We exchanged numbers and she hugged me again, then waved to Hayley and Tori before walking the opposite direction we were.

The walk back to the car was quiet, I was unsure if my sister was mad at me or not. I didn't think Hayley should be, she had a boyfriend and we hadn't even done anything together yet. Both girls sat in the back of the car as we drove home, still not saying a word.

I could see they were texting like crazy and I suspected they were texting each other so I couldn't eavesdrop on the conversation. Finally, Hayley spoke up.

"So, you gonna tell Vicky about your friend Abi?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied dumbly.

"Come on Jason. One of the reasons I like you so much is because you're not an idiot," Hayley replied, leaning forward to punch my shoulder.

"Fine, I'll tell Vicky. But it's not like we've talked about being exclusive," I said as I rubbed my shoulder. For a slim girl she could punch hard.

The rest of the drive was fairly quiet, the girls chatting between themselves in the backseat while I focused on navigating the clusterfuck that was Sydney traffic. I avoided most of the traffic and even two car accidents, and before long we were all in the elevator to the apartment. I wondered how things would change once our parents returned home, I doubt I'd have free reign of dad's car and I'd probably be expected to have a job much sooner. Tori and I would also have to be much more careful with our parents around.

I just wanted to spend as much time with my little sister as I could before things went back to what could be called normal.

Once in the apartment I told the girls to grab some drinks—beer for me—and meet me out at the hot tub, I was going to get it started for them.

I took off my new boots and left them by the front door before heading out to get the hot tub started. The air was cool on our level of the apartment building and I knew the hot tub would feel amazing. After a few minutes I had the jets fired up and stood to head back inside to change.

The girls had other plans though. I was greeted by my first sight of a naked Hayley. She strode out onto the balcony in nothing but a smile. Her pierced nipples were erect, and her perky breasts bounced just slightly with each step.

"I didn't have a suit," she said simply, placing the glasses and wine bottle she was carrying on the table beside the tub. Behind her followed my baby sister, clad the same as her friend. Her larger breasts bounced much more with each step and her unpierced nipples were also begging for attention. She was carrying a six pack of beer and placed it on the table.

"I didn't want Hayley to feel left out," she said with a smile.

Both girls climbed into the steamy water and let out sighs of relief as the hot water and jets relaxed their naked bodies.

I stood stunned, I'd seen my sister naked plenty of times since I came home. But I hadn't been expecting this. My jeans were uncomfortably tight now and I turned to go get changed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hayley asked.

I turned around to see both girls studying me, I couldn't see their naked bodies over the edge of the hot tub—which made focusing on their faces much easier. Hayley had arched her eyebrow and my sister had a huge grin on her face, they were both enjoying themselves far too much.

"To get changed," I said plainly.

"You can't be the odd one out," the curly haired brunette quipped.

"Yeah! It's nothing we haven't seen before!" Added Tori, a little tipsy herself she was acting a little too eager for us having company. I noticed Hayley glance to my sister and smile.

"She's right. The day at the beach you flashed everyone your fun parts," she added with a wink.

I knew I wasn't going to get out of this. I sighed and pulled my shirt off over my head, tossing it over the outdoor couch. It was joined shortly by my socks and jeans. I kept my underwear on for a moment longer before adding them to the pile.

The girls cheered when I tossed my underwear aside and turned to face them, eyes drawn to my erect dick like iron to a magnet. I was painfully hard after the night I'd had, dancing with the girls in their sexy outfits and making out with Lucy had really gotten my blood boiling. But I acted like nothing was wrong and climbed into the tub, sitting across from the girls.

Memories of the night I spent here with Vicky and Tori came back, nearly an exact replica of the situation, but this time I wasn't going to be awkward or shy. I'd been fucking two gorgeous woman and I was good at it.

I locked eyes with Hayley, and she smiled, her eyes straying for a moment as they roamed my naked torso. I glanced to my little sister to see she was biting her lip while her eyes roamed my body. It felt great to be admired by so many gorgeous women.

My sister passed around some drinks, wine for the girls and beer for me. We drank and chatted for a while, I was able to properly drink now and went through the six pack within an hour. I was about to get up and get some more—erection or not, I wanted beer. But then I had an idea.

"Hayley," I addressed the gorgeous brunette. She looked my way without saying a word.

"I'm out of beer, go get me some more." I watched her—expecting her to tell me to go fuck myself—until she stood up in the tub, stretched her naked, glistening body. Then she stepped out and headed inside.

Tori looked at me with a shocked expression and covered her mouth but didn't say anything. A few minutes later Hayley returned with another six pack, she broke one out and popped the top before handing it too me. She then climbed into the tub again and seated herself across from me, placing the remaining five beers on the lip of the hot tub next to her.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Ahh...no. Thank you," I replied. I wasn't sure what I expected, but it wasn't that. I took a long swig of my beer and the girls returned to their drinks and conversation resumed. I was mostly left out of it until Hayley's voice brought me out of my boob-inspired thoughts.

"What's that?" I asked. Not even hearing her question.

"When did you start fucking your sister?" She asked.

My alcohol and sex filled brain took a moment for register the question she asked. Then I looked to my little sister and saw the look on her face, she hadn't said anything. She looked worried.

I started to try and think of a response, knowing my silence was more damning than any denial I could give. My brain refused to cooperate for a full minute until it gave me something to say.

"I'm not," I said plainly.

We'd had this discussion about someone finding out, we promised to just deny it no matter what. I needed to protect my sisters image, especially in front of her friends.

"Oh bullshit. I see the way you two eye fuck each other, it's the same look Vicky gives him, only she's more open about it," Hayley replied.

"I don't know what you think you—" I started to say.

"You enjoy sticking your dick in your baby sister do you?" Hayley cut me off. "You like fucking the one girl you're meant to protect?" She turned to Tori. "How about it Tor? You love sucking your big brothers cock? Fucking your family turns you on babe?"

I was about to lose it at Hayley and tell her she was full of shit, but Tori spoke up before I could.

"Yes!! I do!" She all but screamed. She was obviously affected more by Hayley's accusations than I was, she was a little drunk and I guessed emotional. I pondered on what to do next, should I keep denying or just tell Hayley to go fuck herself?

Before I could decide, the curly haired brunette spoke up again.

"Can I watch?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

I hadn't noticed the look she'd been giving me and my sister during her accusations—she wasn't disgusted at the fact that me and my little sister were lovers, she was turned on.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers