Harem Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers

Her eyes were full of lust as they roamed the naked bodies of my sister and I, her left arm was below the water and I swear I could see her hand between her legs through the bubbly water.

"What?" Tori asked.

"Can I see what you two do?" She asked again. She was obviously uncomfortable, and I couldn't blame her—it wasn't every day you asked one of your friends if you could watch her fuck her brother.

I looked to my sister and our eyes met, she was craving my attentions as much as I was hers. If Hayley hadn't come over tonight, we would have been fucking by now and possibly asleep in each-other's arms.

"Come here Tori," I said to my little sister.

She obeyed immediately and stood up, crossed the space between us and seated herself on my leg. I wrapped an arm around her waist, and she put one around my shoulder and her hand against my chest.

"Is this what you want to see Hayley?" I asked the curly haired girl. She didn't respond verbally, but instead nodded her head. She was quite visibly playing with herself under the water and her free hand was tweaking her nipples as she studied Tori and I.

"I asked you a question," I said sternly.

"Yes. Yes, I want to see," she blurted out quickly.

Like I suspected, Hayley had a strong submissive side to her sexuality. She was strong willed and much more of a leader of their small group, but she craved to be dominated. I wasn't sure how I felt about doing anything with her since she was in a relationship—even if her boyfriend was a jerk—but I guess letting her watch could be fun and the prospect of ordering such a sexy woman to do whatever I wanted was really turning me on.

I let my hand rest on my sister's hip as she seated herself, I stroked down her leg and back up, giving her butt cheek a firm squeeze. Hayley's eyes took it all in, they went wide when I lowered my head and took one of Tori's nipples between my lips. I wasn't sure which of them moaned louder when I started suckling on my baby sisters nipples. My free hand slid between her legs, passed her bald mound—making Tori whimper as I teased her—up her smooth stomach and cupped her other breast. I alternated sucking and biting either nipple while my hand groped her other breast, toying with the other wanting nub with my thumb and forefinger.

Before long I had my sister panting and moaning at my touches. I was practically a master of getting my baby sister off after all the sex we'd had the last few days, but I still wanted to get better.

Movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. When I looked, I seen Hayley had seated herself on the edge of the hot tub. She spread her legs and gave me a magnificent view of her shaved pussy. Like my sister and all her friends, Hayley's figure was just as amazing, but the milky white skin of her body and her slim build stood out from Tori's tanned, toned body and Vicky's sun-darkened curves. All three girls were equally sexy in their own ways.

The sight of the curly haired brunette masturbating to my sister and I was a huge turn on. I never thought I'd be one to enjoy having sex with someone watched, but just the thought that Hayley was aroused by watching me with Tori was enough for me to want to do it.

I watched as Hayley slipped two fingers inside herself easily, she must have been incredibly wet. I moved my own hand between my sisters legs and mimicked Hayley's ministrations on my sister, which had her moaning in no time. My little sister kissed me hard, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and joined by her moans as I fucked her slick little pussy with my digits, moans that Hayley echoed as she worked herself over.

The hot tub was a great place for get the arousal pumping and even to fuck—I'd taken Tori in here more than once since we started having sex—but I really wanted to give Hayley the show she was after.

"let's take this to the bedroom," I said to both girls.

Neither replied with words, opting to simply nod their heads. I could tell both were breathing heavily and, in their state, I could probably get them to do anything I wanted. That thought made my heart pump more blood to my dick.

My sister rose to her feet and stepped out of the hot tub, and Hayley followed her with myself not far behind. I followed the girls wet bodies into the house and straight to my bedroom. I didn't know why Tori chose to go into my room over hers, I could only take a guess that she wanted to keep her room as 'our room'.

Once inside I closed the door and turned to see both girls had climbed onto the bed and were kneeling side by side watching me, they contrasted well next to one another. Their eyes were glued to my raging erection, so I decided to give them something, I reached down and started stroking my painfully hard cock and studied both girls facial expressions. Hayley licked her lips and my little sister bit her bottom lip as she usually did when she was turned on—not that I needed a sign to know she was.

I stood there stroking my dick for a full minute, neither girl said a word as their stared at my dick as if in a trance. Done with my show and tell, I crossed the room and stood at the edge of the bed, beckoning to my sister with a crook of my finger. She slid herself to the edge of the mattress and hung her legs over the edge. I took a step forward and my cock bobbed against her full lips.

My little sister wasted no time in taking me in her mouth, her hands resting on my thighs as she licked, sucked, and kissed my tip and all over my shaft. I stared into Hayley's eyes and she into mine as my baby sister worked her oral magic, the curly haired brunette was panting heavily but she had yet to touch herself as she had earlier. That gave me an idea.

"Spread your legs, but don't touch yourself," I ordered the pale-skinned beauty. She bit her lip and nodded her head. Hayley unfolded her legs from under her and scooted forward to sit next to Tori. She placed her feet flat on the bed and opened her legs, one arm behind her to hold herself up. Her free hand immediately went between her legs to rub her wet mound.

"No," I said firmly. She ceased immediately, placing her hand on her stomach. Her hips wiggled in small circles and she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them to gaze on my sisters handywork.

I hadn't felt so much power over anyone in my entire life, I had a beautiful girl sucking my dick while telling another one she couldn't masturbate unless I said so. It was so intoxicating.

After a few minutes of my baby sister working my tool with her mouth and hands I grabbed her head gently in both hands and started thrusting me cock into her wanting mouth. We'd done this plenty of times and she easily and eagerly took me in, I felt her throat tighten around my shaft as I slid myself inside her completely. I held myself inside her throat, enjoying the wet, warm feeling, loving the feel of my testicles resting on her chin. Then I slowly withdrew myself and let Tori spit a glob of saliva onto my dick and gulp in some much-needed air.

"Do you want some?" My sister said with a smile to her friend. She took my dick in her hand and massaging her own saliva along my length.

Hayley thought for a moment before biting her lip and shaking her head. "I better not, I can justify this, but I shouldn't do more."

I was a little disheartened to know I wasn't going to be able to fuck the pale skinned beauty. She'd been teasing and flirting with me since I met her, but I understood her need to stay loyal to her boyfriend; even if he was a dickbag.

"What if I ordered you too?" I asked the question before my brain decided if it was a good idea or not.

"Then I would," she replied simply.

No man should be given that sort of power, I decided it best for now to just let her enjoy the show. I didn't want to make her do anything she may regret later.

I turned my attention back to my sister who was still playing with my dick, if she wanted a show then I was going to give her one.

I knelt and grabbed Tori by her legs and stood up. I rested each leg over one of my shoulders and pressed my raging boner against her slick entrance. My movement was quick, and it caught both girls off guard—my sister squealed with delight and Hayley let out a whimper as if she wished it were her. I shifted my baby sister on the bed, so she was lying beside her friend. Then I entered her.

I slid in easily; she'd stretched out to accommodate my size from all the sex we'd had, and she was incredibly wet as usual. We moaned in unison as we become one, once more. Hayley kept her legs spread but raised herself up so she could see me penetrate my sibling. Her hips were rocking and gyrating, like she was trying to grind herself on something that wasn't there. She looked really frustrated but I refused to let the brunette touch herself yet.

I started fast this time, I was insanely horny, and I needed to fill a hole. The drink from the night had done its job to numb my sensations just enough that I was going to have to work for my climax.

Soon enough I was fucking my little sister with a steady slap of our hips slamming together. I learned early on that she enjoyed it rough and I was more than happy to give it to her that way. Especially now.

I kept my eyes on Hayley as I fucked Tori, the curly haired girl's eyes were roaming from the point where my sister and I were connected, to her tits and my chest, to our faces and back. I wanted to fuck her too, give her some relief. I knew she wanted me, but I couldn't bring myself to order her to let me, even though I knew she wanted me too. So, I came up with another idea.

"Tori," I said as I slowed my pace a little.

She didn't reply with words, but I had her attention. I hilted myself in my baby sister and leaned down to kiss her hard.

"I want you to make Hayley cum," I ordered my little sister after I broke the kiss. I straightened myself and began pumping my cock into Tori again, slower this time but no less urgent. My sister slid her hand across her friends stomach and down between her legs, I watched as her fingers probed at Hayley's wet slit. I gave the pale beauty a look so she knew not to close her legs to me, I couldn't fuck her myself, but I would watch.

Tori turned out to be a pro, she paced her hands to match the rhythm I fucked her. So, the faster I went, the faster she did.

I was really feeling the need to climax now. I'd been horny all day and even my quickie in the bathroom with Vicky hadn't satisfied my newly awakened lust. I'd always liked sex, but my sister and her friends drove me wild.

I was slamming into my sister fast now, shorter, quicker strokes as I could feel my orgasm rising, I was aware she hadn't climaxed yet but I was sure she would get there the same time I did, or just before.

Then I felt the tell-tale signs of my sister's climax, her pussy clenched down on my cock and her body stiffened. I was so incredibly close and while I knew I could cum inside my baby sister, I had other plans. I reluctantly pulled my cock from Tori's warm embrace just as she sprayed me with her own female juices, because of the angle of her hips I'd been fucking on a downward angle, so when she climax and sprayed me, she ended up showering her stomach and tits.

I stroked my cock frantically as I rested my heavy balls over her gushing vagina, after a dozen strokes, I was done. My cock spewed forth a massive load delivered in half a dozen large spurts, across my sisters already drenched stomach.

I rubbed my spent cock in the mixture of our juices across her tummy. My legs shook but I was able to keep my feet as I watched my baby sister convulse in the final throes of her climax.

"Clean her up," I commanded Hayley. She obliged without question, climbing to her knees and dragging her tongue across my sisters spasming abdominals, eagerly lapping up the cocktail we'd created. I was well aware Hayley hadn't climaxed yet, and she'd done a great job of refraining from touching herself.

"You can make yourself cum now," I said.

One of her hands shot between her legs and she was moaning immediately at her own touch. I watched as my sisters breathing became smoother, evening out after such an intense ordeal. Hayley kept licking up the mess I'd made even as I saw her body tremble as her own orgasm ripped through her slim body; she must have been closer than I thought.

I gave my cock a few more strokes but he was done, I was drunk, tired and sexually satisfied. I hadn't got to fuck Hayley like I wanted but I would never complain, as long as I could penetrate my baby sister.

I was about to suggest a nice shower together, but I noticed Tori was fast asleep, she'd drunk more than either of us, and must have passed out after I made her cum. My ego swelled a little at being the cause of her post-orgasmic rest. Hayley rested her head on my sister's stomach; the mess was mostly gone now and she looked about to pass out herself. Then a yawn hit me and suddenly my limbs were feeling incredibly heavy, so I leaned down to shift Tori into a more comfortable position and climbed onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around the naked body of my baby sister. The room smelled of sex and cum and we probably reeked of it, but that was a problem for tomorrow.

Just before I nodded off, I felt Hayley climb in behind me and wrap her arms around my stomach, she was snoring softly even before I was.